Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

No way is Jed! going to say, or even imply, that he lives at the TTH. He has to live within the district where he's running for a seat in the state legislature. The TTH is not in that district.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

I 100% don't believe that anyone is living there. Their beliefs seem to be very fungible when they want to do something, but having a 21 year old son living alone is WAY beyond anything that they would accept.

There may or may not be furniture in the house to give the illusion that someone is living there, but I don't think anyone does. When Jed said that he didn't know what was going on at the TTH because he didn't live there, he was lying. The Duggars lie all the time about every imaginable thing -- it's like breathing to Jed.

Where are the hell raising kids you could talk into a 3am game of ding dong ditch?  Surely that could prove whether or not someone lives there!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I'm sure Jed!'s house is furnished and he probably spends time there everyday.  He probably has an "office" there for coordinating local activities.  As long as he is home to sleep in the filthy boy's bunker, it's probably approved by JB.  Maybe Jed! even leaves his car in the driveway at night while Jer drives him home to the big house.  Good thing Jer isn't the one running--if he was more extroverted, he might get elected.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, beckie said:

Stupid question since I'm sure it's been asked and answered already, but since I don't feel like digging for the answer, I'm asking.

When is the baby due?

Whose baby? The only Duggar currently (announced) pregnant is Abbie. I believe her due date is the 12th.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That’s how he phrased it on an Instagram post. In  articles about the “raid”, he is quoted as saying , “I don’t live there and I am not aware of any investigation.”.

Here’s one of the articles:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wreg.com/2019/11/21/homeland-security-agents-raid-duggar-home-in-arkansas/amp/

All he had to say was “there was no raid at our house“. The raid took place at A Duggar business, not their home. He kind of shoy him self in the foot by blurting out he didn’t live there.  Shows what kind of politician he makes. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Whose baby? The only Duggar currently (announced) pregnant is Abbie. I believe her due date is the 12th.

That's whose  baby I meant. I thought it would be obvious because I asked in their thread. Thanks!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, beckie said:

That's whose  baby I meant. I thought it would be obvious because I asked in their thread. Thanks!

LOL, with all the Jed! talk I thought we were in the Lonely J's thread. 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/31/2019 at 6:50 PM, sleepysuzy said:

Elizabeth could also pay homage to Elizabeth "Betty" Greene, a decorated pilot who was very early missionary pilot.

I'm quoting myself because I found out today that missionaries in my church use MAF flights to transport for medical needs. I was checking out the MAF website and Elizabeth Greene was not only their first pilot, she was also a fraternal twin to her brother Bill. I definitely want JD and Abbie to name her Elizabeth.

Edited by sleepysuzy
  • Useful 3
8 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Elizabeth actually sounds like a name they might choose.

First thing that comes to my mind is that they would have Lissy and Lizzie in the family

Edited by Snow Fairy
Spelling
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Snow Fairy said:

First thing that comes to my mind is that they would have Lissy and Lizzie in the family

That won't likely stop a family with a Jana, Johannah, Joy Anna, Joseph, Josiah and Josie.

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

That won't likely stop a family with a Jana, Johannah, Joy Anna, Joseph, Josiah and Josie.

There's also a big difference between first cousins with similar names or in this case nicknames and siblings. Especially if the cousins don't live close to each other. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

There's also a big difference between first cousins with similar names or in this case nicknames and siblings. Especially if the cousins don't live close to each other. 

Very true. I'm thinking Abbie's baby will be close to her younger Duggar cousins.

• Love 1
On 1/5/2020 at 9:42 PM, Mojitogirl said:

Her hair definitely looks gray. It must be the filter their PR person likes to use to make their pictures “artsy”. I think Jessa is using a similar one. 
The strangest thing for me is that only Jessa and Jana seem to be in attendance. Where are the other sisters and SIL?  And why is there a church pew in the house as an actual seating surface (instead of as a design element)?  They are so uncomfortable for mindless sitting. 

I like the one where the family member with glasses (Joy?  Hannie?) is making eyes at someone's adorable baby over the back of the couch and vice versa.  They are in a dyad completely ignoring Mechelle, lol.

• LOL 4
On 12/31/2019 at 5:02 PM, JoanArc said:

Maybe the girl offspring will be named after nursing things, and the boys will be named after airline things. 

Florence Nightingale Duggar.

Catheter Duggar. Cathy for short.

Launchpad McQuack Duggar

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, beckie said:

I wondered if they would use Grace. I love the name. The baby is a doll.

Grace is my girl name, if I should ever have a daughter.

Annette is my MIL's name so she would probably approve of Grace Annette.

Anyway, congrats to Abbie and JD.  Ugh to the monster bow.  I

• Love 8

I hate monster bows, but i have to defend this one. The hospital I delivered at provided that exact same hat when my daughter was born. It's a regular newborn hospital hat with 2 slits cut in the front. Another hat is "fanned" and slid through the slits to make a bow. It's all from the hospital. Now...when they get home if they are still putting bows bigger than the baby's head on her, I'll join the riot. 😉

• Useful 3
  • Love 20

Most, if not all, of the Duggar granddaughters have normal names.

I feel like Grace Annette is a bit repetitive since Annette (and other Ann names) means grace. 

I give JD a pass on looking sweaty if he was by his wife's side during labor and acting as a support.  I admit he often looks sweaty.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 5

So they're calling the baby Gracie. How original. IMO that nickname is getting really played out. I feel like it's been ages since I met a child named Grace who actually goes by Grace. 

Abbie really looked amazing right after the birth. 

• Love 6

Things that stuck out to me. 

-The baby is only wearing a diaper in the US Weekly picture. Very surprising for this family.

-Grace Annette. Abbie's middle name and Meech's middle name. This is the first GrandDuggar named after Michelle, correct? Also as much as I thought they would go pilot themed THANK GOODNESS they did not. Maybe all this pilot business can stop now. 

-Also the Daily Mail made sure to keep mentioning Smuggar through the article. 😶 The Brits take no prisoners. 

Edited by PikaScrewChu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Congrats to them, and welcome to the world Grace.   I hope you have more opportunities in life than your mother, grandparents, and cousins. 

At least it looks like a hospital was involved, which is a good sign.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Temperance said:

I give JD a pass on looking sweaty if he was by his wife's side during labor and acting as a support.  I admit he often looks sweaty.

It looks like labor was far more intense for him than Abbie (who looks great!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

-Grace Annette. Abbie's middle name and Meech's middle name. This is the first GrandDuggar named after Michelle, correct? Also as much as I thought they would go pilot themed THANK GOODNESS they did not. Maybe all this pilot business can stop now. 

The M kids are named in “honor” of Michele, although it’s not the same.

Of course Gracie didn’t get the aviation themed name. She is a girl and will never be allowed to do something the men folk do. At least they are transparent about their misogyny.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Heathen said:

Boring name, but not my kid. 

I think the greasy look is from using poor quality shampoos and soaps along with eating a mediocre diet. 

I thought I was clicking on one of the magazine's write ups about the birth.  Instead I got a pop up ad for shampoo & conditioner. 

• LOL 9