Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Ignore this rogue box!

13 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Abbie confirmed that they're Old Navy boots, found at a thrift store. 

6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I think she looks like Abbie. I don't see a lot of Duggar in her. 

What's funny is that I see so much of JD in her, esp. the first derpy picture with the double chin, lol. She is a cutie. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, JoanArc said:

She’s probably going to transition to becoming a plane just to keep her Man happy.

Abbie's mama bear may also have come out. At first JD flying was probably impressive and fun, then once she had Gracie, she looked around and thought I better learn how to fly this tin can if I'm bringing my baby up in it, just in case.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 10/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, BitterApple said:

Gracie is an absolute doll. I think she and Bella are the cutest of the grandkids.

She is very adorable, but Jill's little one is the absolute cutest. Hands down.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Yeah, talk to me after 10 years of marriage, multiple kids, and living on top of each other in that small house of theirs. 

Edited by emma675d
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

Yeah, talk to me after 10 years of marriage, multiple kids, and living on top of each other in that small house of theirs. 

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

It's a trailer.

Yep, it's a mobile home. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they sooner or later move out into a decent sized house. I don't see JD as just sitting on his arse taking whatever handouts JB passes to him (unlike Josh). JD has in the past shown some initiative; didn't he buy and maybe flip a house a few years ago? JD may be working at more than just flying the Duggar planes around. Either for/with JB or on his own. I don't particularly like him, but in some ways he's the antithesis of Josh and that's all good in my book. Also, he didn't seem all that jazzed about being on teevee, and I'm fine with that too. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

They both are, plus he has greasy hair (or wet?). It's gross.

Fundies seem to age so much faster than anyone else I've seen, including me. I could give them young 'uns a run for their money and I'm far older than they are. Why is this? No proper skin care? Does bigotry age you faster? They surely can't all have bad genetics.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Heathen said:

There is nothing wrong with living in a trailer/mobile home/modular housing. 

Agreed. I, myself, am trailer trash, having lived in a mobile home for my first 14 years of life (shared a TINY bedroom with my sister for nearly 11 of those years). But my parents only had two kids so we were not stacked like cordwood in the corners, Duggar style.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Heathen said:

It's genetics. 

I also think that having HG during pregnancy, then having a baby to take care of, could be taking a toll on Abby. I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my pregnancies, and vomiting multiple times a day every day for several months really wears out the body. 

• Love 8
On 10/24/2020 at 6:24 AM, Gweilo said:

I don't know, Kendra's mother is fundie as they come (stop having babies, woman!) and she is incredibly young looking. I think Kendra will likewise look young forever.

Kendra looks about 13 and her mother mid 20s. Even her dad looks young! 

• Love 5

So here's my question, if they're sharing an account, which one of them is posting to the other one? Is JD's heart happy, or is it Abbie's? And if they live in the same damn house why can't they just tell each other Happy Anniversary and move on with their day? Oh I know, because if it doesn't happen on social media then it doesn't exist and everybody won't know how wonderful they are. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Zahdii said:

One of my relatives went through a phase where everything needed to be documented on FB.  At her worst, she posted at 11:00 at night and she said that her daughter stopped talking to her about her friends and what she was doing when away from home.  It was worded in a way that made it seem like her daughter was out doing who knows what.

Her daughter replied "Mom, I'm in the next room.  Why don't you just ask me in person?"  Her mom replied something about how she didn't realize her daughter was home, just answer the question.  Her daughter posted back "I'm 12 years old and I have the same friends I've always had and when we hang out we do the same things we always do.  Stop making everything a FB post."

That is brilliant! I love this kid.

• Love 5

When I was younger, my mom was insulted when I wouldn't accept her FB request..and I said that we talk once a week..why do we need social media to confirm we get along.  She dropped the subject right after.

In this case, they're on a reality show so I'm thinking this is more for fans and followers..vs themselves.

• Love 2
On 10/24/2020 at 8:05 PM, iwantcookies said:

I think it’s the unhealthy diet they have. 

stress and lack of sleep too, for sure. I l feel like i look older and worn out when I don't sleep well now that I am in my 30's

• Love 1

Abbie's sister Maggie Ruth Burnett is getting married. She is the last of the Burnett daughters to be engaged. She and her twin sister are the youngest two girls and there's a younger brother. Her wedding will be a year away.  Her fiance is David Becerra Nino. 

• Useful 5