Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Gracie has that cute little old man look that's adorable.  JD was lucky to get such a pretty wife.  I hope they'll keep their family at a reasonable size, which IMO would be four kids max.  YMMV.

I think their family size is 100% up to Abbie. John seems soooo very happy that I doubt he'd want anything other than "whatever Abbie wants."

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I think their family size is 100% up to Abbie. John seems soooo very happy that I doubt he'd want anything other than "whatever Abbie wants."

Don't forget that Abbie had HG. That alone may end up determining how many pregnancies she can handle.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8

I think the picture is nice and Gracie's enthusiasm is contagious. But... dark or navy blues are one color I just don't think look good on babies. Any babies. To me, it just seems harsh. Black too, although some black, combined with gold or white or another color isn't too bad. But dark blue - nope.

• Love 1

I think all the Duggar couples are happy. Their versions of a happy marriage may not be mine, but I really don't think any of them are miserable. And that includes Jessa, Ben, Anna, Josh, and Josiah. I'm not sure Lauren would know happy if it hit in her the face, but I think she thinks she has a happy marriage.

• Love 3

I'm not sure Ben or Jessa or any of them would realize what a happy marriage is, even if it hit them in the face, they only wanted a "godly" marriage. Happiness isn't important. Not personal happiness anyway.

I think JD and Abbie got lucky and actually fell in love, are happy that they are compatible,  that their marriage is happy, and it ticks off the godly portion of the menu.

Edited by Chicklet
It's too early in the morning
  • Love 12
54 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

It's her birthday today?

Didn't know it's the same date as my daughter's. Mine is 3 today

It is her birthday, yep. The caption (not included in the screenshot) is ''Birthday girl! 🥳 #1stbirthday''. That Instagram post is from about 4 hours ago.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Does the caption on the first photo sound like it comes from someone who doesn't participate in popular culture of the moment? 

It doesn't, but then Abbie has never said that she holds herself separate the way that the Duggars supposedly do. I bet they have a TV, computer and everything else. They go to a fairly mainstream Christian church, so I imagine they spend a fair amount of time around non-Duggars. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

sad, but most likely true. Michelle is on record saying something about Jana needing to be corrected. going so far as blaming Jana for being the twin that kicked too much while in the womb.  How she knew it was Jana kicking and not John is a mystery.

• Love 1