Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Gracie and Felicity are the only grandkids that don't look Duggar-ish. I know some of Anna's and Jessa's kids favor the in-law side, but I can still see the Curse of Boob lurking below the surface, waiting to come out. I don't see that with Gracie or Lissy. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Hopefully this one gets more opportunities than her other female cousins will get and not married off months within her 18th birthday. 

Nope. JD is attached to Jim Bob tit for life. 

• Love 6
(edited)

So far none of the Duggars or Bates or Maxwells have gotten married younger than 19. Most of the Duggar daughters were older than 19 when they got married. I hope Grace only has to get married if she wants to. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Gracie and Felicity are the only grandkids that don't look Duggar-ish. I know some of Anna's and Jessa's kids favor the in-law side, but I can still see the Curse of Boob lurking below the surface, waiting to come out. I don't see that with Gracie or Lissy. 

I don’t see it with Jill’s boys either 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Totally said:

I don’t see it with Jill’s boys either 

Gracie is adorable!

Izzy is all Derick, but I think Sam is starting to look a little like Jed, and definitely could pass for a Duggar boy.

image.thumb.png.26213e0db287ef063e09c81ffa90b768.png

• Love 2
On 6/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, SMama said:

Why does she need thick leggings? UGH

The pic looks late afternoon & if their weather has been anything like ours the humidity has been much lower and cooler in the afternoon.  I'm in Alabama and got out a sweatshirt Friday afternoon while sitting out. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

The pic looks late afternoon & if their weather has been anything like ours the humidity has been much lower and cooler in the afternoon.  I'm in Alabama and got out a sweatshirt Friday afternoon while sitting out. 

It's been pretty nasty here, regardless of the time of day. I get overheated easily, but you couldn't have paid me to wear leggings or a sweatshirt the past several days, at any time. 

• Love 5

I think Izzy looks a lot like Cathy/Jill. He has Jill’s eyes, nose, and lips with the Dillard jaw/teeth. When he was a baby he looked so much like JB. Sam looks a lot like James did as a baby but he has Derick’s nose. I do see a little bit of Jed now that someone upthread mentioned it.  I always thought Jed looked like a mix of Josh and Jinger while his twin brother looks a lot like a male Jill. 

On 6/14/2020 at 4:08 PM, madpsych78 said:

Gracie looks like she could pass for a Webster daughter.

I said the same a while back!  I think it’s the eldest of Alyssa’s daughters, but I haven’t seen a recent pic. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, VioletWitch said:

I'm starting to think maybe I'm extra, extra, extra concerned about covid compared to others. Carlin was just in FL with Alyssa's family and some Bates family members and I believe she was with Whitney and Erin recently as well. 

No masks, no distance, and w/babies.

23 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm starting to think maybe I'm extra, extra, extra concerned about covid compared to others. Carlin was just in FL with Alyssa's family and some Bates family members and I believe she was with Whitney and Erin recently as well. 

It’s not just you. I just read of one family that ended up with 19 family members affected (including some elderly) because a few of the younger ones got together for a party. The Bates and/or the Duggars could very well be next.

• Love 15

We are extra careful because of sick son and me being "elderly" (don't say that to my face - I will cry).  Meaning hardly leave the house except to walk in the subdivision, taking mask in case I see someone else in the distance and I have ventured out to the Publix early on a Sunday morning.  Still doing Instacart though.  I think the biggest danger is from breathing in what a contagious person breathes out.  If hand washing/sanitizing is done, then not so much to worry about touching things.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
37 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Shame on Nurse Abbie. Brains take a backseat when you marry into this family. 

Her own parents are big-time conspiracy nuts. (I'd say more, but don't want to break rules.) 

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

This may be the future of some of these big families.

Twenty-eight members of one Los Angeles family have reportedly tested positive for COVID-19, including multiple children, a pregnant woman, and more. One member of the family, Vidal Garay, a 60-year-old grandfather who quarantined with his son, died the night before Father's Day following a battle with the virus.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/504880-cluster-of-almost-30-family-members-contract-coronavirus-one

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 6/27/2020 at 6:07 PM, Temperance said:

Her own parents are big-time conspiracy nuts. (I'd say more, but don't want to break rules.) 

Still wondering how they ever let her go to nursing school. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 6/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, GeeGolly said:

And doesn’t Carlin’s baby have heart problems? Shame on all of them.

• Love 2

Carlin recently said that Layla is still having little breathing episodes. And a hole in her heart. 

Yet they refuse to socially distance or wear masks. The worst of the worst covidiots.

• Love 1

I feel so sad for that baby. It's a shame you can't pick your parents (who have a brain). But you know Jesus will save her. If they love Jesus so much why do they continually give him so much extra work to do?

• Love 7

Well I guess they're all getting the same lesson Jessa learned when she received Jana's jewelry box - doing whatever you want, gets rewards and not consequences. Its going to take some awful tragedy for these fools to wake up.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, VioletWitch said:

I don't know anything about JD and Abbie except what I read here, and if I knew them I doubt I would like them. That having been said, however, they are one Duggar couple where the smile does reach the eyes.

• Love 16