Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

On 6/29/2020 at 4:12 AM, GeeGolly said:

Well I guess they're all getting the same lesson Jessa learned when she received Jana's jewelry box - doing whatever you want, gets rewards and not consequences. Its going to take some awful tragedy for these fools to wake up.

Of course they are. When's the last time JB and Michelle or Kelly and Gil did anything truly selfless?   None of these people do anything they don't want to do and don't care about other people. 

At this point, it's part of the sociopolitical views not to take COVID seriously. I saw three videos of adult women throwing fits about maskwearing yesterday and these people are no different.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Of course they are. When's the last time JB and Michelle or Kelly and Gil did anything truly selfless?   None of these people do anything they don't want to do and don't care about other people. 

At this point, it's part of the sociopolitical views not to take COVID seriously. I saw three videos of adult women throwing fits about maskwearing yesterday and these people are no different.

Did you see the one in a Target? Of a woman destroying a mask display?

• Love 2
On 7/5/2020 at 1:19 PM, cmr2014 said:

I don't know anything about JD and Abbie except what I read here, and if I knew them I doubt I would like them. That having been said, however, they are one Duggar couple where the smile does reach the eyes.

I agree. They really look happy with each other. 

• Love 6

Folks, please take discussion that is not about JD & Abbie to the Small Talk thread. As always, if your post isn't primarily about the Duggars in question, it doesn't belong in the thread. 

(edited)

Really John and Abbie- Time "Flys" ? Their children will be the dumbest humans on earth. 

Well all of the Duggars and their spawn, not just poor Gracie.

No fair, they fixed it.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 9
On 7/7/2020 at 4:35 PM, Chicklet said:

Really John and Abbie- Time "Flys" ? Their children will be the dumbest humans on earth. 

Well all of the Duggars and their spawn, not just poor Gracie.

No fair, they fixed it.

But did you know JD is a pilot? 😄

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Look at Boob pretending to work. 

So I saw on another forum that people think JD is holding the plans for RV park. It could be an old picture or the RV park is back on!

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Temperance said:

So I saw on another forum that people think JD is holding the plans for RV park. It could be an old picture or the RV park is back on!

It's definitely not current--the trees look like late fall or winter. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, Temperance said:

A friend of mine who works in the building division says other than the original plan nothing else has been filed. 

• Love 5

JD also has 2 LLCs - Riverfront RV Park and RV Park Express.  RV Park Express was just formed June 26 2020.

It would seem he is going into the RV Park business. Could be just silly fake names for the LLCs, but it seems odd to pick two names related to RV Parks if you are not opening an RV Park.

but as we all know the Duggars do things a little different, so who knows

• Useful 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

JD also has 2 LLCs - Riverfront RV Park and RV Park Express.  RV Park Express was just formed June 26 2020.

It would seem he is going into the RV Park business. Could be just silly fake names for the LLCs, but it seems odd to pick two names related to RV Parks if you are not opening an RV Park.

but as we all know the Duggars do things a little different, so who knows

It could be as simple (and shady) as he lives in a mobile home.

• Love 4

They could be reading the trends. I've read that in the aftermath of this pandemic, a boost in RV travel is expected. People may continue to avoid commercial airline travel. Renting or buying an RV for a road trip means you can avoid the uncertainties of hotels (how clean are they really?). I've seen stories about doctors and nurses who work in hospitals with COVID patients, living in parked RVs in their driveways, to protect their families from possible infection. 

If JB can actually develop an RV park (or partner with someone who knows how to do that), he could be onto something good. However, thats' a big "if."

I view JB as I think some others here have said, as a real estate speculator/opportunist type of investor. As to actually building anything, their first shows on TLC proved that he couldn't even build a fecking prefab house for his own family. It wasn't until TLC rolled in and hired competent help that the TTH was constructed. That picture above of JB and JD playing real estate developers (or builders) is as hilariously fake as Jeremee's pretentious SM posts. 

But hey, they're all on TV and in the entertainment business, so they gotta churn out the photos for the fanbase.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

They're quoting Snoopy. I'm not a Bible reader, but I feel confident that Snoopy is not mentioned in it.

Charles Schulz was a devote christian. In the mid-70s my church's youth room had christian Peanut comic books.

• Useful 7
  • Love 13
On 7/27/2020 at 8:19 PM, GeeGolly said:

They're quoting Snoopy. I'm not a Bible reader, but I feel confident that Snoopy is not mentioned in it.

((Lifelong Snoopy lover here. For no reason other than I like cute beagles.))

The Peanuts kids never listened to the adults. So...Yay??

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

How many of you take picture of you and your significant other kissing and post them on social media? Or just take the picture, period? I was happily married for 20 years and have exactly one picture of us kissing. We were 40 feet up on a ham radio tower and he had just proposed to me. And obviously, I didn't take the picture. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Nysha said:

How many of you take picture of you and your significant other kissing and post them on social media? Or just take the picture, period? I was happily married for 20 years and have exactly one picture of us kissing. We were 40 feet up on a ham radio tower and he had just proposed to me. And obviously, I didn't take the picture. 

So true. And the only pictures of me in the kitchen are during family holidays. Food, dishes, messes and folks everywhere in the picture as well. And there is no picture of any of us wearing bell sleeves in a spotless kitchen - alone.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Her eyes are closed and his aren’t haha. Awkward kiss just like Jill/Dereck.

Admittedly, showing off your sexuality while trying to pilot a boat going 30 mph is such a Duggar thing to do. I’m glad he kept his eyes open and probably didn’t hit small children that were hanging out in the lake.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Nysha said:

Um... I think the only pictures of me and Husband kissing are from our wedding. And they were not posted on SM because SM did not exist way back then. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Love 12
On 7/8/2020 at 11:32 PM, christine falls said:

But did you know JD is a pilot? 😄

As the wife of a pilot, the fact that a Duggar managed to get his license is quite frightening.  With their lack of schooling, I wonder how he managed it. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Admittedly, showing off your sexuality while trying to pilot a boat going 30 mph is such a Duggar thing to do. I’m glad he kept his eyes open and probably didn’t hit small children that were hanging out in the lake.

Haha, I thought they was a pic of him refilling the gas tank on the plane!  Didn’t even realize he was driving a boat!

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

As the wife of a pilot, the fact that a Duggar managed to get his license is quite frightening.  With their lack of schooling, I wonder how he managed it. 

I think the 3 oldest Duggars were actually homeschooled well enough that they could comprehend what they read and knew basic math facts. This allowed them to pretty much school themselves. So he probably had the ability to study and understand what he was doing. What scares me is the fact that a couple of his younger brothers also have a pilot license. I wonder whose palm JB had to grease to make that happen.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

New mediccorps non profit this week. they have dropped the fake DR. who was never shown on any of their "missions" and now have Duggar acct/tax preparer Jimmy C. Burns as a director along with JD and Nathan Bates. Jimmy Burns is listed as tax preparer for most of the 20+ Duggar LLC's including Deanna's.

according to the Mediccorps site they dissolved the LLC with same name once they got their 501c3 status.

let the tax deductible donations begin for Bates and Duggars to not get real jobs and go flash their silly badges and glocks in disaster areas. oh and Jana can continue her "amazing travel" or whatever Jase called it as their chaperone

Corporation Name MEDICAL EVACUATION DISASTER INTERVENTION CORPS

Fictitious Names

Filing #811258199

Filing Type Nonprofit Corporation

Filed under Act Dom Nonprofit Corp; 1147 of 1993

Status Good Standing

Principal Address

Reg. Agent JOHN DAVID DUGGAR

SPRINGDALE, AR 72762

Date Filed 08/04/2020

Officers JOHN DAVID DUGGAR , Incorporator/Organizer
KENNETH N BATES , Director
JIMMY C BURNS , Director

• Useful 6
3 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

It does not fill my soul with comfort that there are SOTDRT-trained Duggars flying multiple-ton objects filled with flammable liquids around overhead.

I'm just glad that a Duggar or Bates will never fly here after an earthquake. We're too filled with sin for those people to give a flying fuck about us. We might taint them in some way. 🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Zella said:

I really dislike when people pierce babies' ears. My mother did that to me when I was a toddler, and they aggravated me so much that I pulled on them and clawed at them until they bled. My dad made her take them out, the piercings have closed up, and now in my early 30s I still don't have pierced ears. 

I just feel like someone should be old enough to express an interest/provide consent before having their ears pierced. 

Yes I agree. It’s purely cosmetic- let the child decide when they are old enough. That was my Mom’s stance, I got my ears pierced at 10. 

But in the USA so many girl babies across all cultural groups have their ears pierced as infants people don’t even think about it (of course I think they SHOULD but I don’t see Abbie as an outlier here- especially if that’s what her mom did). 

• Love 7