Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Holidazed and Confused

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Here in the South, many call it "dirty Santa," and I don't like it!  I had never heard of it until I worked in an office a few years ago in which the ladies there wanted to do that at our Christmas luncheon.  We all brought ornaments, and of course one year I got stuck with the most hideous and biggest ornaments.  The co-worker that bought it was a cheapskate, and I know this was an ornament she had left over when she went to Hobby Lobby and bought some buy-one get-one free ornaments for her tree.  This bowling ball sized ornament was not appropriate for my 6 foot tree, unlike it was for her "whimsical" tree.  My son once got stuck with the worst gift at a gathering of friends too, after he had bought a nice gift to put in the pile. That's why I don't like it.  I don't have the heart to wrap up a shitty gift if we're supposed to be exchanging nice ones, and I don't enjoy receiving one either.  YMMV.  

My in-laws do the White Elephant every year for Christmas. We set a $20 limit and limit the number of times a gift can be stolen from a person to 3 (there are usually 20-25 people playing). My rule of thumb is to buy something that I wouldn't mind ending up with at the end of the game. And set up a network of people to coordinate swaps to ensure that you end up with what you want. With that many cutthroats, the booze, cash, scratch-offs, and gift cards go fast.

I'm kinda surprised Ramona followed the rules, honestly. I figured she would open a gift and then try to steal when she didn't like what she got.

3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Weight shaming sucks, no matter what end of the scale you reside.  If she's 5'7" and 110 lbs., that does seem a scary number, but I don't know what her 'normal' is.  BF looks pretty thin too imo, but I haven't been in that weight class since elementary school, so I can't really relate, and am probably a poor judge, lol.

I'm actually 5'7" and hover between 105 and 108 lbs. It's just my metabolism and my build. I've tried to gain weight, but it is really hard. I also have never had an eating disorder of any kind, but it didn't stop people from assuming I did and making some extremely hurtful comments.

Sonja's townhouse makes me sad. It has some incredible features, but I can't imagine what all needs to be repaired.

I'm about 500% sure that Brynn didn't really want that nutcracker. Bethenny wanted it and was using Brynn as a cover. It's okay, Beth. I did the same thing when I put Monsters Inc. on my daughter's birthday wish list.

• Love 11

I feel like Carole accuses everyone of not being able to take responsibility. EVERYONE. It’s her go-to accusation. I kind of think Carole just means not agreeing with her assessment of your behavior. 

• Love 11
(edited)
17 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

Running a marathon will do that.  When she said she was looking scrawny and needed to exercise choosing long distance running was a real smart move....not.

We see her eating, but probably too healthily; not enough junk! Remember her ordering 3 or 4 eggs; 3 scrambled, 1 boiled? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1

So the Berzerkshires fight resolved about the way I expected - not really the soul wrenching break up that Carol's blogs suggest it was. I'm willing to bet Carol maintains, on the show, reasonable friendliness and such for the rest of the season. I strongly suspect her blogs are a bid to maintain interest.

As for the actual incident? Still feels like a high school mentality. I mean, friendships end over dumb shit all the time but... here is the problem for Carole, I suppose. Bethenny, love her or hate her, manages to vaguely stay on everyone's sorta good side. Carol likes being "the cool kid" who is above the housewife silliness, looking down from her perch with amusement at how dumb the others are. We talk about Bethenny burning her bridges, well, who exactly has Carol not burned a bridge to? Oh right, Tinsley. By herself? Carole is a pretentious bore. Worse, she's a pretentious bore chasing after a guy who really doesn't seem worth this level of chasing. I mean, call me crazy, but I think Adam likes anyone who supports his lifestyle with places to stay or expensive treats. Bethenny is no prize so throwing down over Adam, the guy Carole broke up with and was clearly uncomfortable committing to beyond "tee hee hee we're *shacking up*" is hopefully worth it to her.

I mean, I am hard pressed to decide whether Adam is the better prize here....

• Love 9
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, she did but only after the others pointed out to her that she was insensitive to Luann by bringing it up then repeating it several times. They pretty much had to explain to Bethenny that it isn't acceptable to say things like that to someone within your circle.

Bethenny poo poo'ed Ramona's wine and she lectured Heather about her, Heather, successful clothing/shapewear line even though Bethenny's (past) clothing/shapewear line attempt was a big failure, Bethenny can't allow any other HW to promote their current line or a future line. I will not be surprised to read that Bethenny is now starting a new "skincare line" soon, she sure copied Heather's jean line (minus the sparkles), the material make up is very close to Heathers as is the style.

Let's not forget that Bethenny had her own skin care and cosmetics line for a quick minute back in the day.   She flogged it everywhere but it disappeared in a hot minute, just as 99% of her products did.  

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, weaver said:

Let's not forget that Bethenny had her own skin care and cosmetics line for a quick minute back in the day.   She flogged it everywhere but it disappeared in a hot minute, just as 99% of her products did.  

She did and I expect her to start another skincare line now that Ramona has said she is because heaven forbid someone else launch a successful product, only she is allowed. LOL

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, Neeners said:

Random thoughts:

• I thought Lu acted different at the Berkshires. I mean we've seen her drunk before, but she seemed different to me. Sorta belligerent or...I dunno. Maybe it's just because I know what was going to happen soon after...
  • I agree with the others - I'd never trust telling Carole anything. I think Bethenny made some comment about how it was ironic that Carole was calling B out for saying Lu was a loser. I can only imagine what Carole says about Lu when *not* on TV being as she loves to roast her on it.
  • I loved the editors (yes, again!) cutting between the fight and the drunk dancers/idiots. They actually looked like they were having fun!
  • I don't like either of them and I don't think either of them 'won' that fight.
  • I would totally live in Lu's new penthouse!
  • Ramona is a giant hypocrite, but I loved her reading B on the phone.
  • The last minute of the episode, though...wow. I don't think I've ever seen anything as humiliating on this show. Just when you think things for Lu can't get worse (sticking with cheating Tom)...yikes. The mighty really have fallen. I'm one of the few that actually likes Lu (for the most part) and I feel a wee bit bad for her.

I agree. It was almost as of Luanne was on something else as well. Her bx was different than usually drunk Luanne

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She did and I expect her to start another skincare line now that Ramona has said she is because heaven forbid someone else launch a successful product, only she is allowed. LOL

Like I said, Beth has to be first, best and always right about everything.  And once again we are treated to the naked Bethenny scene.  What is it about Lu and her drunken dry humping Sonja?  The two of them should just be a couple and get on with it...it would be less pathetic.

I loved the group chorus of "I made it nice."  Dorinda putting her face in the cake with lit candles...really funny.

Lu not caring that she was called a loser, good for her not taking the bait.

Does anyone else think that Carole got a little "help" in the boob department?

Is going to a spa the thing to do after a night of drinking?  On a good day I feel nauseated after a massage I would not want even think how gross I would feel after a massage with a hangover.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is going to a spa the thing to do after a night of drinking?  On a good day I feel nauseated after a massage I would not want even think how gross I would feel after a massage with a hangover.

Some people use that as code for getting an IV to take away any effects of a hangover. They make buses that hang on street corners to do them (I’ve seen one in Miami and one in New Orleans), clinics (spa might be the code word for these) and also home infusions. On the last Vanderpump Rules Stassi and two others were sitting on a couch getting them. 

• Love 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny was upset that Carole outed something she told her in private, according to Bethenny herself, fast forward to Bethenny's own party where she outed something Carole told her in private about Luann/Tom/new gf. Bethenny outs private conversations all the time if she needs them to cover her own blunders. LOL

That particular comparison isn't the same thing. When you're shooting the shit with your friend behind someone's back and they go back and not only tell that person but reveal to an entire room full of people, that is being a shady friend because it's information that reflects poorly on you and puts you in a really awkward position. There was nothing mean or sinister about Carole knowing and sharing information with Bethenny about Tom's new girlfriend. Unless Carole asked to keep it between the two of them (which is unlikely that she would make that request), Bethenny sharing that information to Luann only makes Bethenny look inconsiderate, it doesn't put Carole in an awkward position at all to any rational person.

That all said, I don't think Bethenny took issue with the matter simply because she said that to Carole in private (she's said much worse to Luann's face), I think it was made worse in Bethenny's eyes because Carole brought it up as a passive aggressive attack against Bethenny which speaks to her character. She's been doing it even before Ramona and Dorinda mentioned anything about Bethenny had been saying about her. Carole isn't dumb. Telling the women that she thinks Bethenney may be upset with her and then associating the situation to the fact that she donated a lot of money to Bethenny's charity - that is passive aggressive. Carole telling the other women about how Bethenny didn't even donate to her marathon, that is passive aggressive. Bethenny is annoying and can easily fall into the territory of vile when arguing with someone. Her own behaviour rarely makes it easy to ever defend her (and often her behaviour is indefensible) but Bethenny fights really dirty and she owns it. Just because Carole fights differently doesn't mean that she's not dirty about it.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

We see her eating, but probably too healthily; not enough junk! Remember her ordering 3 or 4 eggs; 3 scrambled, 1 boiled? ;-)

Yes and remember, not touching which some have said is a sign of anorexia.  I don't remember having that, so I don't know.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

I agree. It was almost as of Luanne was on something else as well. Her bx was different than usually drunk Luanne

She was different. I don't know if she was taking something but yoou could see the toll alcohol was taking on her. Her features were swollen, her speech was more abrupt and barking. Everything seemed a second off with her the rest of the party once they sat down to dinner.

• Love 7

I forgot to mention it was really irritating that Carole was making it seem B was arguing 'minutiae' (which for some reason I hate hearing her say that word) on whether it was a Saturday or a Sunday.  Ummm it did matter because iirc you're the one who said he had the day off on SUNDAY.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why did the camera focus at least twice on that blood donor’s hand on Sonja’s hip and then show her reaction to Sonja babbling about her boobs?

Brain fart would be my guess.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Yes!  All this.   So isn’t it extra feckless word Samantha Bee took back-y for Scum-ya to gleefully photograph and highlight incredibly minor, cosmetic flaws in the custom wall finishes at Dorinda’s, when she is living that no-heat-in-January, windows-opened-in-August, jaundiced ice cubes, scream into the broken “intercom,” broken elevator, leak damaged, gerkonnoknocken- coated patio life?  Nice try.   Pay a bill, ho.

Something else was horrible about Sonja and the contractors.   She’s there in her faded glory ex-rich important white lady posture, telling a bunch of sex lies to cover up her broke-assed truths, and she pushes those incredibly professional and polite Latino men HARD to “flirt” back.  They don’t because unlike her, they aren’t gross. But imagine how they’d be viewed and discussed and treated if they had reacted to her pathetic sexual fabulism.   They don’t get pandered to and indulged as just a lil’ kooky, no harm, no foul.  Fuck her  (Actually, don’t.  Health is wealth.)

Also...you could, today, rent an Upper East Side townhouse with full renovations and a fast stroll to Bloomingdales, or even the Met, from between $10,000-$25,000.  I hope she raises it to$35,000 while cameras are rolling.

Sonja has not rented it out yet  - not one bite - and the price has dropped to $32K

If you get a chance look at Sotheby's International Real Estate

Kristi Ambrosetti appeared on the show and she is the agent - the site shows the floor plan of the crumbling house.

It's inaccurate - the Wesson Oil bottles are missing from the basement

Dorinda has a message for Sonja:

dorinda-fraud-and-liar-rhony.gif?w=685

• Love 5
15 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

Damn I'm not far from there.. I wish I'd know to scoop it up before B if only to save a spoiled kid.  Oh yeah her daughter too ;p

Me neither! Howdy neighbor!!!

ok, I'm trying to multi-quote but my computer is possessed this morning so...

We call it a Yankee Swap, also.  I always want to bring some  ridiculous ugly thing but I'm just not that mean!

I feel like Carole & Beth might have given Jules such a hard time b/c they were strangely jealous of her for being thinner than they are.

And regarding friend ebb & flow, I had a little trouble at the beginning of adulthood realizing friendships are never going to be the tight-sisterhood of your teenage crew (I know some people are fortunate enough to still have that, and I applaud that!)

Luckily, though, for every friend I have, I can literally not see them for a year and then just pick up right from where we left off, and for that I feel blessed.

• Love 12
On 5/30/2018 at 10:43 PM, Martinigirl said:

Tied with the officer telling Luann he was going to hog tie her

I can't have been the only one who immediately thought "LuAnn might not take that as a threat!" Ever since Sonja referred to LuAnn having a dog collar and leash on her (I think it was after a drunken night in Turks and Caicos), I sensed that the Countess has a pretty kinky side. ("Not that there's anything wrong with that.")

• Love 8
On 5/31/2018 at 1:54 AM, OldButHappy said:

I noticed that, too, and assumed that some other stimulant was involved.  Was there a time stamp on the police video?  I know that coke can keep people partying into the wee hours, allowing drinkers to remain upright long after their usual blackout/passout point.

Or so I've heard...

;)

Right after it happened, I remember her buddy Julie doing an interview. She claimed Luann didn't drink so much, she claimed to have an apartment at the hotel and she also claimed that Luann was roofied.

Luann was blotto, she might have been having her own White Christmas too - the coke is an upper and the liquor brings you down.  She was walking a tightrope to keep that balance, but had too much of both.

• Love 6
On 5/31/2018 at 9:01 AM, islandgal140 said:

Lawd, RHONY won't stop, can't stop giving me LIFE!!!! And I'm talking life everlasting here! I am Delivert and reborn! This show is firing and all cylinders and showing how 'ain't shit' the other franchises have been.

Father Gawd, why did they have to close the show like that? I am not worthy! 

Luann: "I am so happy" in her beautiful rental penthouse in the UWS moments away from embarking on worldwide vacays.
Bravo cut to 48 hours later
Luann under arrest in a cop car slipping her cuffs, being belligerent and being arraigned in court on several felonies.

I haven't seen a cut that savage outside of cartoons.

h176CBB26

I know the Countess is problematic, but I just can't quit her.

But for me it is not even about supporting other women. Just let the other women hustle in peace without B trying to denigrate or make it all awkward. Can you imagine if someone said 'what is this an informercial' when B was trying to promote SkinnyGirl shit! Now that would be a verbal waterboarding that no one would survive.

Maybe B doesn't like the idea of anyone else shilling their products on HER show? 

• Love 5
(edited)

Next year I would like Bravo to do a Very Special RHNY Christmas Special showing the gals Christmas shopping/holiday partying it up and culminating with them at the Berkshires for a couple days, 3-5 hours of footage would be fabulous.  No one does Christmas like the NYC ladies. (I'm not even sure we've seen other franchises during Christmas lol) 

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 13

Next year I would like Bravo to do a very special RHNY Christmas special with the gals Christmas shopping/holiday partying it up and culminating with them at the Berkshires for a couple days, 3-5 hours of footage would be fabulous.  No one does Christmas like the NYC ladies. (I'm not even sure we've seen other franchises during Christmas lol) 

Honestly this would please me so. 

I also would like to be a guest at Dorinda's house for any event. She seems like a good host and I would just lock myself in the fish room when she was on a drunken tirade. 

• Love 8
(edited)
59 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Bethenny thought LuAnn already knew about Tom's girlfriend.  When she realized she didn't, she apologized repeatedly.   Your saying that Carole told her "in private" and that she outs "private conversations" in this instance is misleading.  It makes it sound like Carole told Bethenny it was a secret and not to tell anyone.  We all know that's not true because Carole hates LuAnn and couldn't care less if it was plastered on the front page of the New York Post.     

We know you hate Bethenny and that's OK. There are plenty of things to criticize about Bethenny.  It's not necessary to play with words to add another. 

Not to mention (bolding mine), Tom had a girlfriend within a few weeks of  Lu announcing she was divorcing Tom. (Though more than likely he had her while still married, since he didn't stop seeing women at any time during his relationship and marriage to Lu). Lu announced in early Aug/17, Tom was photographed happy as a clam with a new girlfriend the 1st of September. Heck, all of last season was devoted to all of the women talking about Tom's side pieces. I was actually surprised that Beth apologized because on a list of 1-100 of things that might be surprising, the fact that Tom had a girlfriend in December would not be in the top 1,000. 

I loved the scene when Lu was all in Beth's face saying she didn't care what she thought of her, and Beth asked if she cared that she had lipstick on her face. I loved them both laughing over that, and instantly the whole scene turned funny. Lu is so much more fun without TomCat. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 15
On 5/31/2018 at 10:52 AM, ancslove said:

Bethenny’s my favorite still, but sometimes she makes it so hard!  I thought her reaction to the Nutcracker was fine! She was obviously ecstatic and appreciative.  It would be a hell of a lot easier to just say in her blog that she thought she had said “Thank you” among all the rest of her happy squealing.  The sentiment was clearly there, so why double down?  

Outside of which, she thanked the individual who actually DID the work.  Democratic of her, you ask me.

I think all the ladies look so well in the THs.  Finally, age-appropriate hair, imo.

• Love 8

I don't know why I have such a soft spot for Bethenny so it broke my heart watching her fight so hard for that "friendship" with Carole. Carole is not the same lighthearted widowed career girl she was we met years ago. She's just not. Bethenny is still the loud mouth sarcastic NY girl we met years ago she's just rich now and more self aware.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Not sure what being Canadian has to do with it.  It's just as snobby as thinking being from the Midwest has anything to do with anything.

18 hours ago, Sai said:

Or what growing up in Connecticut has do with it either.  I was born and raised in Connecticut and there are plenty of mega rich, snobby people here.  And rural Connecticut is beautiful! :) 

For crying out loud...being from those places are GREAT...that's the point! LuAnn was inferring in her comment that he's "just a guy from the Midwest" that he's not from New York or the East Coast and therefore a nobody. I was merely stating that SHE is not from New York originally...she is from Canada and rural Connecticut....she needs to remember her roots before she makes snarky remarks about someone that come off as elitist.  She wasn't born into great wealth and privilege...she acquired it through marriage and seems to have forgotten who she is and was. That was my point! I've lived in the Midwest, the South, the West, the Southwest,  New York, New England and Europe...all great places and all influenced who I am...LuAnn's comment reaked of a disdain for anyone who isn't from New York. I've known plenty of people like LuAnn who come from humble beginnings and marry into wealth and an old family name. Some never look back and mock anyone from another part of the country...others don't and embrace where they came from. For someone who made a remark like she did and for all her etiquette and manners that she boasts about and even wrote an book about, her recent drunken brawls with the police hopefully will knock her down a peg or two and she will have some humility and grace instead of snark and dismissiveness. 

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

Outside of which, she thanked the individual who actually DID the work.  Democratic of her, you ask me.

I think all the ladies look so well in the THs.  Finally, age-appropriate hair, imo.

I agree. I also don't doubt she thanked Dorinda for hooking her up with Dorinda's designer guy - the one who actually did the leg work and brought the nutcracker over. Just because it wasn't on camera, her explicitly saying the words "thank you" to Dorinda doesn't mean she didn't. On camera she did turn to Dorinda and say "You saved Christmas!" to me that's equal to explicitly saying  "thank you". Dorinda took it as an opportunity - when Carole, who at that point was allegedly still a friend of Bethenny's albeit a fractured situation, to lay another crap on Bethenny's character by pointing out she didn't say thank you. It's just fodder for them being mad at her right now. Dorinda is cranked up likely because of the "you're a drunk/you're drunk" moment, Ramona is still trying to get back at Bethenny for looking like a fool last season when she kept going in on Bethenny, and well, we all know Carole is now going in on Bethenny. Not that Bethenny doesn't do shitty stuff - but - I've said it before and I'll say it again - she really hasn't changed her snark game since day 1 of RHONY.  And honestly this season she's been pretty sedate compared to other seasons. 

Another note - her promotion of all things Skinny Girl is WAY less than in the past - outside of the jeggings moment. I mean WAY lower. I wouldn't be surprised if the gals gave her shit behind the scenes about her being an ongoing infomercial - maybe that's where her comment to Ramona came from, as tongue in cheek. I could totally see that being the reason why she said something to Ramona. It may also be why she's essentially put the brakes on so much SG promotion (again, outside of the jeans). 

• Love 9
(edited)

Bethenny reminds me of a slightly feral dog.  She doesn't completely trust people, and will bark, and bite If she feels insecure. I don't know if her behavior is a result  from the lack of parental stability growing up, but its rather sad to watch. Bethenny does seem to give a shit about her friendship with Carole, and the hurt was definitely real when Carole spoke about something that was confidential between them. She is also very jealous of Tinsley and that Carole is friends with her.

Lu:  "I'm Happy, so happy, happy, happy"   Then they cut to an arrest scene. "Don't touch me, I'm gonna kill you!"   :-(   I love Lu but she definitely needs help. As does Dorinda. She needs to stop drinking too. A face plant into a lit birthday cake isn't cute. 

Look out Dr. Oz, Sonja may steal your thunder as expert on how to diagnosis good versus bad poops.  LOL

When Ramona gets really mad her face scrunches all up, and she gets very indignant. She really gave it to Bethenny though! 

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 10.15.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 10.15.33 AM.png

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

Bethenny thought LuAnn already knew about Tom's girlfriend.  When she realized she didn't, she apologized repeatedly.   Your saying that Carole told her "in private" and that she outs "private conversations" in this instance is misleading.  It makes it sound like Carole told Bethenny it was a secret and not to tell anyone.  We all know that's not true because Carole hates LuAnn and couldn't care less if it was plastered on the front page of the New York Post.     

We know you hate Bethenny and that's OK. There are plenty of things to criticize about Bethenny.  It's not necessary to play with words to add another. 

To me, the most surprising thing about this was that Carole was up on the Tom gossip. She hates Luann, so why would she care? If Bethenny had said Ramona or Sonja told her, that would not surprise me at all.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

To me, the most surprising thing about this was that Carole was up on the Tom gossip. She hates Luann, so why would she care? If Bethenny had said Ramona or Sonja told her, that would not surprise me at all.

8 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Uh, because she hates Luanne? Hating Luanne is Carole’s favorite hobby. She likes it better then laughing at her own jokes. She likes it better then telling people she ran a marathon. I think she likes it better then Adam. Carole is always up on the Luanne gossip.

• Love 18
On 5/30/2018 at 10:36 PM, BodhiGurl said:

Honeymoon is over. What first attracted them to each other now irritates each of them. Time to break up. Get a friend divorce. Be civil to each other and move on. LOL :)

Gosh. Thank you. I have lost a couple of friends over the last few years, and it will help to think of them as "friend divorces." Much better than my usual rumination and seething resentment. :)

• Love 6
(edited)
22 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Good point!   It's likely because Carole hates LuAnn so much that she would be interested in knowing and spreading the gossip about Tom.   

ETA:  Sorry about the double post.  Something went bonkers and I couldn't type a response into or edit the other one.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
On 5/30/2018 at 9:42 PM, dosodog said:

I know there's many reasons not to like Luann.

But I adore her and that was really sad to watch the ladies inadvertently bring her mood waaaaaay down.

Luann is as faulted as any of us. She's human but god she is a RHoNY MVP for me. Eggs a la francaise, be cool don't be all uncool, falling in the bushes, her arrest, ties to the Statue of Liberty thru her first husband and her children's blood family.  Lu man the Native American Canadian nurse from the Berlin Tpke with the xrated drive in movie theatre. She is my favorite housewife. 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:21 PM, missy jo said:

Ramona usually doesn't make much sense, but she got it right for once. 

Ramona is a great spoil against Bethenny. Ro is SO Bethenny's mom and it triggers B. 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:38 PM, WireWrap said:

Carole did show interest and she donated to Bethenny's Bstrong/PR charity work. Carole ran the marathon to raise money for a charity, an animal rescue group in NY and Bethenny not only didn't acknowledge it, she also didn't donate to it either.

Which is interesting because the charity C ran for was North Shore Animal League. NSAL is where Bethenny got Biggie and Smallz. And where Carole got the ki=ins. I have believed all along Bethenny circled NSAL for a hot minute to try to court Beth O (Stern) to RHoNY. Note to B: Beth O does not like you and sees what Kelly saw.  Beth O is huge with NSAL. 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:58 PM, RedDelicious said:

the listing of ingredientses (c. T.Giudice).

This word gives me great JOY

On 5/30/2018 at 11:03 PM, rustyspigot said:

Lu-dini

Brillz. 

On 5/30/2018 at 11:19 PM, bichonblitz said:

Bethenny has such a hard, vicious edge to her. How do you manage to be the biggest asshole at your own party? Oh, I know. You don't thank a friend that went out of her way to surprise you with a gift you so desperately wanted. You call out another friend for talking about her new business by saying she is doing an infomercial. You talk about a friend that you are supposed to be trying to make amends with as soon as she walks out the door by saying "she looks so sad". Merry Christmas to you, too, B. 

Don't forget Santa is gay! She outed the designer who made it happen. Um. You're welcome? Rude and off the cuff Bethenny is not happy or secure until she has tossed EVERYONE off kilter no matter what or how bad it hurts them. Then they are off kilter like she is and no one has an advantage over her. Mic drop.  BOOM. Bethenny in a nutshell. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Luann is as faulted as any of us. She's human but god she is a RHoNY MVP for me. Eggs a la francaise, be cool don't be all uncool, falling in the bushes, her arrest, ties to the Statue of Liberty thru her first husband and her children's blood family.  Lu man the Native American Canadian nurse from the Berlin Tpke with the xrated drive in movie theatre. She is my favorite housewife. 

She's my favorite too! She's so fascinating to me. She's an absolute trainwreck, but she presents so well that you'd never know. Well, atleast until the arrest.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

She's my favorite too! She's so fascinating to me. She's an absolute trainwreck, but she presents so well that you'd never know. Well, atleast until the arrest.

Totally agree she is who she is but man does she deliver.  She has that je ne sais quoi  (a la francaise)!

• Love 13
On 5/31/2018 at 10:33 AM, jumper sage said:

I can't come to your house for Christmas.  4 - 5 presents each?  We only give gifts for the little kids.  I am the master of lining up small children and handing out money.  Just the right size and color.  When I was a kid my dad would give us all cigs.  Yes, he was an asshole.  When I had a staff I would put up a website with cool little gifts and let them line up to choose what they wanted and had it delivered to the office.  They loved that.  People say I am a bah humbug but growing up middle class we got nice Santa gifts and birthday gifts until 18.  Nothing ever the rest of the yeareither shocked or relieved.

Loved LuAnn's new home.  Very cool and cozy.

LuAnn slipping out of her cuffs could be a good advertisement for any diet substance.  That was pretty funny.

Lol to the bolded part. I Give a $20 bill to each of my cousins’ kids on their birthdays and Christmas. To make it seem more personal I tell them how much trouble it was to find just that particular bill, and read off the serial number. :-)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Eggs a la francaise, be cool don't be all uncool, falling in the bushes, her arrest, ties to the Statue of Liberty thru her first husband and her children's blood family.  Lu man the Native American Canadian nurse from the Berlin Tpke with the xrated drive in movie theatre.

And now, we have, "Lay low, dick."

She's the gift that keeps on giving.

• Love 19
22 hours ago, Sai said:

You don't remember it that way because it didn't happen that way.  After Bethenny said that to Luann, Ramona gave her a weird look and shook her head and then Bethenny said to Luann, you didn't know!?!  Then she started apologizing.  And quite sincerely.  I thought so anyway.

I loved that Tinsley reused a gift bag.  Throwing away a perfectly good, barely used gift bag is wasteful.  Come on!!  I know you all must save them also!  lol.  Glad to see one of the rich and privileged doing it.

Thank you! I'm glad to know I wasn't totally imagining things. Beth can often be stubborn, but I also think she can be self-aware and self-deprecating. She seemed very contrite in that moment, to me. 

You're so right about the bag! I ALWAYS re-use. Keep those things going!!! We have certain ones in our extended family that have made the rounds many times and we all recognize them!

• Love 15

Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly but didn’t Ramona already shill Tru Renewal face products.  I think Beth gave her a lecture on picking a brand and sticking with it.  What happened to that so called terrific product.  It would be ridiculous to go back and sell similar products under a different name and claim this one is the best now.  Also, I know Lu married Tom because she needs a man and is in love with love, but why did he marry her, I can’t figure that out.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I loved the scene when Lu was all in Beth's face saying she didn't care what she thought of her, and Beth asked if she cared that she had lipstick on her face. I loved them both laughing over that, and instantly the whole scene turned funny. Lu is so much more fun without TomCat. 

That was a great moment. B did a great job defusing things and I agree Lu is more fun without Tom. She's always more fun when single. She becomes a lot less pretentious and just doesn't GAF. I'd rather she just get laid when she needs to and remains single for the rest of her life. Every time she gets in a relationship she becomes insufferable. (Although, she wasn't as bad with Jacque. )

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CaliCat said:

Lol to the bolded part. I Give a $20 bill to each of my cousins’ kids on their birthdays and Christmas. To make it seem more personal I tell them how much trouble it was to find just that particular bill, and read off the serial number. :-)

OMG!  I am now stealing the reading of the serial number.....................

I do exact amounts for each child for Christmas and birthdays.  The fiscal year begins in August so I may need to adjust the amount for a birth or two.  Baptism = $50; Graduations and showers = $100; Weddings = $100 + the cost of the plate.  You keep the cost down and I will reward you with $200.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

My in-laws do the White Elephant every year for Christmas. We set a $20 limit and limit the number of times a gift can be stolen from a person to 3 (there are usually 20-25 people playing). My rule of thumb is to buy something that I wouldn't mind ending up with at the end of the game. And set up a network of people to coordinate swaps to ensure that you end up with what you want. With that many cutthroats, the booze, cash, scratch-offs, and gift cards go fast.

I got a used rice cooker once

• Love 8
(edited)
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What is it about Lu and her drunken dry humping Sonja?  The two of them should just be a couple and get on with it...

I've been 'shipping those two for years ("Lumonja: Catch the Fever!") but, dammit,  they just keep chasing dick instead.

wessonality.jpg

D'ickgostino?

Berzerkshires Bingo! Berzerkshires Bingo!! 

We have a winner, @KungFuBunny!

~forgive me, mrs. brady

mrs brady.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 18