Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Holidazed and Confused

• Start Topic

(edited)

When Bethenney woke up all confused about how she ended up in a room with Luann and Sonja, did anybody catch what she said? I swear that she said she finished off the wine with an Ambien. Uh, that's why ...  Unless I misunderstood her and I rewound 3 times.  That is a terrible combination.  Trust me on that one.

You know where rabid and feral raccoons used to love to hang out, don't you? GREY GARDENS!  I watched that old documentary the other day. Holy BSC!  Little Edie actually took boxes of cereal up to their gross infested attic to feed the raccoons and opossums and other rodents. 

Really, all Sonja is missing are the bizarre head wraps. 

So, then ... is Carole distantly related to Big Edie and Little Edie through marriage?  /snerk!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 6
(edited)
14 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I heard that, too, @CharlizeCat; wine and Ambien.

Someone else mentioned this upthread: why was the back of Lu’s pajama bottom wet?

I thought they mentioned Dorinda's pajamas were wet.

5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Frittered Friendship fatigue.

Absolutely!  Way too much negativity.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I like Bethany and even I was like Stop trying to make Christmas Sweaters happen. It’s not going to happen! What is her deal with the sweaters? I feel like there was another conversation or joke or something about it that didn’t make it on the show because Bethany is suddenly ALL ABOUT them.

Christmas sweaters were huge this year.  Our bookstore even started selling them.  So among the college age set they were a thing.  

• Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

O.k. Thanks anyway.   How about AnnA ?

Here I am!  

You have to make sure you gave Twitter permission to access the pictures on your iPad.    It's in settings.

Then when you're posting click on the red writing (by the paper clip) at the bottom of the text box "click to choose files."    Then select your photo library, find the picture, click on it and it will load in the text box.

ETA: settings - privacy - photos - Twitter

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Here I am!  

You have to make sure you gave Twitter permission to access the pictures on your iPad.    It's in settings.

Then when you're posting click on the red writing at the bottom of the text box "click to choose files."    Then sleet your photo library, find the picture, click on it and it will load in the text box. 

It also may depend on the size of the image. If you need to downsize it go to Downsizemypicture.com. It’s three easy steps to getting the correct size. I am on an iPad and this works well. I also have the technological skills of a guppy so if I can do it so can you. When they show you the finished picture just press on it and Save Photo should show up. Just press and it will be saved to your camera roll. Then do the rest of what AnnA said. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
To get AnnA’s name correct.
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It also may depend on the size of the image. If you need to downsize it go to Downsizemypicture.com. It’s three easy steps to getting the correct size. I am on an iPad and this works well. I also have the technological skills of a guppy so if I can do it so can you. When they show you the finished picture just press on it and Save Photo should show up. Just press and it will be saved tomyour camera roll. Then do the rest of what Anna said. 

Yikes!  Too many things .. Just can't.  Thanks & sorry you guys.

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Thanks Ann, but I'm stupid.  Don't know or have twitter and just can't do it.  Have to ask daughter tomorrow.

No you're not I AM!!!!!!!

wrong instructions!    ignore them!   That's for Twitter and this is NOT Twitter

just click the red choose files and find the picture

Edited by AnnA
12 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yikes!  Too many things .. Just can't.  Thanks & sorry you guys.

Don't worry about the size.  The forum software will adjust it to fit automatically

25 minutes ago, AnnA said:

No you're not I AM!!!!!!!

wrong instructions!    ignore them!   That's for Twitter and this is NOT Twitt

just click the red choose files and find the picture

lol  I wondered what you were telling her!  <no good deed goes unpunished>

• Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

lol  I wondered what you were telling her!  <no good deed goes unpunished>

I can't believe I did that!   Duh!

Tonight I gave a friend instructions for posting pictures on Twitter and my brain got stuck.  

3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

^^^^^ @SuprSuprElevated I love your new photo. I made a Brady Bunch style mug shots of HW's when Lu got arrested. I'm mean like that. 

LOL.  That's awesome!    I can't wait to see it!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm trying! LOL

F5E5A524-AAB4-4EFC-AD4B-0DAC8F96F957.jpeg

They all look much prettier than they have any right to look in a mug shot, with the exception of Kim Richards and the woman in the black and white photo to her right. Who actually probably looks pretty in the original of that photo.

Thank you for creating this and sharing it with us!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 7

That's Danille Staub of NJ. How funny is that some SMILE!!!!

Thanks to the posters giving directions! 

Thank you for making me....

image.jpeg

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

I have to confess there are three I don't recognize.

top row middle

middle row both ends

and OMG Tinsley looks nasty!

The one on the top row, middle, is Nene Leakes (Atl.)

Middle left is Porsha Williams (Atl) 

The other I'm not sure of though.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I have to confess there are three I don't recognize.

top row middle

middle row both ends

and OMG Tinsley looks nasty!

top Sonja NY NeNe ATL Lu NY

mid Porsha ATL Teresa NJ Marirsol MIAMI

Bottom Tinsley NY, Danielle NJ and Kim BH

• Love 4
(edited)

Thank you ladies.   I gave up on Atlanta midway through its first season.

I have watched a few episodes of Don't Be Tardy and I would never have guessed that was a picture of Kim.

ETA:   Fairydusted said it's Marisol and not Kim.  I don't watch Miami either

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

top Sonja NY NeNe ATL Lu NY

mid Porsha ATL Teresa NJ Marirsol MIAMI

Bottom Tinsley NY, Danielle NJ and Kim BH

I just saw that fairydusted laid it all out - too bad I missed it. 

• Love 2

Naw @Giselle I followed directions from upthread and got lucky. I can't even resize another photo to use for my Avatar.

Message me the photo and I'll resize it for you.    I'm a photoshop geek.

I've only seen NeNe with the blonde wig. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Cuz @WireWrap is smarter and faster than I am

Awww, Thank You but you knew who she was faster than I did.  I knew that wasn't Kim but couldn't place the face, I even watched Miami and didn't recognize Marysol, that is defiantly a before she messed up her face with too much PS picture. LOL 

• Love 4
On 5/30/2018 at 8:51 PM, QuinnM said:

Because she’s anorexic.

That’s not true.  I tried often to donate blood and was told for various reason I could not.  In high school because I had just came off antibiotics too recently.  Then my veins were too small (a traumatic issue I have endured since childhood.  So great having the nurse literally dig in your arm to get a routine blood sample as a kid). After that because I was ANEMIC.  Not anorexic.  I was on my heavy flow period at the time.  Carole may be a lot of things but to accuse her of having an eating disorder over not being a blood donor candidate is uncalled for. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They all look much prettier than they have any right to look in a mug shot, with the exception of Kim Richards and the woman in the black and white photo to her right. Who actually probably looks pretty in the original of that photo.

image.thumb.jpeg.cdacee3c16848304d8a4b140842d1cc7.jpeg

• Love 17
1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

I was on my heavy flow period at the time.  Carole may be a lot of things but to accuse her of having an eating disorder over not being a blood donor candidate is uncalled for. 

Carol is 5’7” and told the woman she was under the weight limit.  So that means that Carol is 5’7” and weighs less than 110.  I stand by my statement.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thank You @AnnA! I think there is one attached to my profile! @WireWrap I was stunned by how many I had to choose from.....I may have to pull a few more!

I just checked your profile. The picture there is the same one you're using as an avatar now.   Let me know what picture you need resized.

• Love 1
(edited)

Don't ask me how I did this because I couldn't tell you.  Thanks to AnnA & SuprSupr.  I just pressed the red thing w the paper clip.  I was watching Andys bday party on WWH live and fooling around w this.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Don't ask me how I did this because I couldn't tell you.  Thanks to AnnA & SuprSupr.  I just pressed the red thing w the paper clip.

You're very welcome.

Congratulations!   You did it!

And if you're ever on Twitter, you know how to do it there too LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I loved the off black stockings with the high heels.  How about the "baby doll" sheer pajamas in all colors?  When I wanted my third child, I put on the baby blue baby doll pjs and Bingo .. Conceived, haha.  Husband loved them.  MY 2 daughters  wear t-shirts & sweatpants to bed.  WTF?   TMI?  Haha.

I know they're considered old fashioned but I love foundation garments because clothes look so much better with them. I love the old peignoir sets and baby doll nighties. I wish they'd make a comeback! 

Edited by LemonSoda
iPad typo
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm trying! LOL

F5E5A524-AAB4-4EFC-AD4B-0DAC8F96F957.jpeg

What kind of eyebrows does Tinsley have?  Alien?   I would never recognize NeNe in a million years.  Guess money can't buy you class, my friends.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 4