Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Holidazed and Confused

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Don't ask me how I did this because I couldn't tell you.  Thanks to AnnA & SuprSupr.  I just pressed the red thing w the paper clip.  I was watching Andys bday party on WWH live and fooling around w this.

HAPPY  MONDAY !    

image.thumb.jpeg.e638dbff0fe920db3e7e76c6549d7dc4.jpegee

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I know they're considered old fashioned but I love foundation garments because clothes look so much better with them. I love the old peignoir sets and baby doll nighties. I wish they'd make a comeback! 

I know, right?  I HATE the no stockings with high heels look, especially with a pretty dress.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Carol is 5’7” and told the woman she was under the weight limit.  So that means that Carol is 5’7” and weighs less than 110.  I stand by my statement.

You can't "accuse" someone of being anorexic either. It's a disease, not worthy of a mug shot. She's very thin, we all see it.

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I know, right?  I HATE the no stockings with high heels look, especially with a pretty dress.

I have a stupid person (me) story. The first time I tried a shaper, I tried to pull it on over my head. I almost had to ask for help, because I got stuck. I thought I would have to be cut out of it. Ended up buying it though. And not because I was still wearing it.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, nokat said:

You can't "accuse" someone of being anorexic either. It's a disease, not worthy of a mug shot. She's very thin, we all see it.

I can’t?  Why in this season alone Bethenny is anorexic and a narcissist.  Dorinda is an alcoholic.  We have in past seasons Jule as an anorexic.  What’s the difference for Carole?  She is part of the culture that normalizes anorexia.  Countries in Europe have banned someone Carole’s size from walking a runway.  (If she has a BMI above 18.5 I’ll marry Donald Trump.) I’ve said it before about the NYC thin culture, the character in Devil Wears Prada that announces she is just one stomach flu away from her goal weight isn’t just making a joke.  Bethenny got food poisoning about a month ago and that put her as bad as Carole.  At least she admitted she was skeletal and needed to get healthy.  Carole has disordered eating issues.  

Carole looks anorexic.  I’ll just keep saying it.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, nokat said:

I have a stupid person (me) story. The first time I tried a shaper, I tried to pull it on over my head. I almost had to ask for help, because I got stuck. I thought I would have to be cut out of it. Ended up buying it though. And not because I was still wearing it.

Ha !  We all have a "Stupid" story.  Mine was yesterday on this thread. Lol.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I can’t?  Why in this season alone Bethenny is anorexic and a narcissist.  Dorinda is an alcoholic.  We have in past seasons Jule as an anorexic.  What’s the difference for Carole?  She is part of the culture that normalizes anorexia.  Countries in Europe have banned someone Carole’s size from walking a runway.  (If she has a BMI above 18.5 I’ll marry Donald Trump.) I’ve said it before about the NYC thin culture, the character in Devil Wears Prada that announces she is just one stomach flu away from her goal weight isn’t just making a joke.  Bethenny got food poisoning about a month ago and that put her as bad as Carole.  At least she admitted she was skeletal and needed to get healthy.  Carole has disordered eating issues.  

Carole looks anorexic.  I’ll just keep saying it.

Well, look at what she eats from what we've seen.  M&M's, pizza, Taco Bell .. All junk because she doesn't cook and probably doesn't care.  Lately, she looks worse .. maybe from running, and truthfully, I think she loves Adam, and love can make you sick especially if he has a new girl.  You can't marry the Donald unless you have an accent.  Do you? Lol. BTW, I agree with you.  No backlash, please .. I have a headache.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, look at what she eats from what we've seen.  M&M's, pizza, Taco Bell .. All junk because she doesn't cook and probably doesn't care.

That doesn’t mean that she does not have a problem.  In fact, it says that she does have eating issues. She obviously has disordered eating.  The myth that an anorexic eats nothing is just that, a myth. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

That doesn’t mean that she does not have a problem.  In fact, it says that she does have eating issues. She obviously has disordered eating.  The myth that an anorexic eats nothing is just that, a myth. 

Yes, I agree.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

What kind of eyebrows does Tinsley have?  Alien?   I would never recognize NeNe in a million years.  Guess money can't buy you class, my friends.

You're right!   She looks Vulcan like Mr. Spock.

I didn't recognize NeNe either.  I only know her with the blond wig.

I do know those are some ugly earrings. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
On 6/1/2018 at 10:07 PM, ButterQueen said:

I love collecting gift bags.  

All the talk of the white elephant game has made me misty.  My mom always bought the BEST gifts and we fought hard over them.  LOL. She passed away in October, and Christmas will never be the same.

I'm so sorry. I lost my mom on her bday March of last year. Love and Light ButterQueen

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I'm so sorry. I lost my mom on her bday March of last year. Love and Light ButterQueen

What is the white elephant game exactly?  We pick a name out of a hat on Thanksgiving and buy for that person a gift for $50.OO on Christmas Eve.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e638dbff0fe920db3e7e76c6549d7dc4.jpegee

LuAnn looks great but I've never seen a singer who needed the lyrics/sheet music. 

Gem.......you're getting to be a picture posting expert!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

I think Carole was cut deeply by bethaninny saying derogatory things about Adam. I think Carole really only shows the cameras certain things, and B drew back the curtain on Adam and Carole a little bit.

Bethaninny (hee) dates married men and alleged rapists, so she has about thismuch room to rag on others' boyfriends. Maybe Adam is a player, but skinny'crite saying it certainly doesn't make it so. Gossiping about him was a bitchy move, as she knew he wouldn't be around to defend himself.

• Love 9
On 5/31/2018 at 10:00 PM, Midnight Cheese said:

Yes!  All this.   So isn’t it extra feckless word Samantha Bee took back-y for Scum-ya to gleefully photograph and highlight incredibly minor, cosmetic flaws in the custom wall finishes at Dorinda’s, when she is living that no-heat-in-January, windows-opened-in-August, jaundiced ice cubes, scream into the broken “intercom,” broken elevator, leak damaged, gerkonnoknocken- coated patio life?  Nice try.   Pay a bill, ho.

Something else was horrible about Sonja and the contractors.   She’s there in her faded glory ex-rich important white lady posture, telling a bunch of sex lies to cover up her broke-assed truths, and she pushes those incredibly professional and polite Latino men HARD to “flirt” back.  They don’t because unlike her, they aren’t gross. But imagine how they’d be viewed and discussed and treated if they had reacted to her pathetic sexual fabulism.   They don’t get pandered to and indulged as just a lil’ kooky, no harm, no foul.  Fuck her  (Actually, don’t.  Health is wealth.)

Also...you could, today, rent an Upper East Side townhouse with full renovations and a fast stroll to Bloomingdales, or even the Met, from between $10,000-$25,000.  I hope she raises it to$35,000 while cameras are rolling.

It's only broken when Scum-ya has Laryngitis.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, jaync said:

Bethaninny (hee) dates married men and alleged rapists, so she has about thismuch room to rag on others' boyfriends. Maybe Adam is a player, but skinny'crite saying it certainly doesn't make it so. Gossiping about him was a bitchy move, as she knew he wouldn't be around to defend himself.

Actually Bethenny said it to Carole and that is what began the rift. Bethenny then repeated to Dorinda how she felt about Adam, and mentioned that Carole was not happy with her characterization of Adam.   I happen to think Bethenny is correct in this instance, Adam is an operator and an opportunist.  The guy can't really seem to make a go of anything.  Bethenny neve has anything nice to say about anyone.  Her big thing is to claim the man in her relationship loves her more than she loves him.  (Puke.)

When Bethenny was on the way up she was a hundred times more of an operator than Adam.  It is interesting they were both trying to be celebrity natural chefs.  I think it is a case of it takes one to know one.

• Love 11
(edited)
45 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Actually Bethenny said it to Carole and that is what began the rift. Bethenny then repeated to Dorinda how she felt about Adam, and mentioned that Carole was not happy with her characterization of Adam.   I happen to think Bethenny is correct in this instance, Adam is an operator and an opportunist. 

Didn't Carole respond with "everyone is an operator?"  If that's true and I didn't imagine it, she neglected to exclude Adam.  I think Carole feels that if people believe Adam is an operator/opportunist they will also believe he used her.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Didn't Carole respond with "everyone is an operator?"  If that's true and I didn't imagine it, she neglected to exclude Adam.  I think Carole feels that if people believe Adam is an operator/opportunist they will also believe he used her.

I always thought it was one of those things that really didn't need to be said.  It has always seemed quite obvious.  First , he was trying to get traction and attention by being Luann's chef du jour and 17 year old Noel's skateboard pal, then it was he was Carole's honey and changed her way of eating and a book to be written, then there was the Go Fund me project of counter top herb growers,  the cooking school and who knows who these mystery clients are and what their connection is to Carole.  The trips with Bethenny and Dennis, the defunct charity (even with exposure on Bravo), most of all Adam claiming he did not want to date anyone else and then all of sudden dating someone.   The camping out on Nicole and then Carole's couch. 

I think they used each other.  Carole had a good looking mellow guy and Adam had a meal ticket.

What was weird is Carole denying she had the conversation with Bethenny and then admitting that she said everyone is an operator.  Even Carole claiming Bethenny didn't donate to her charity via the NYC Marathon, I am quite certain Bethenny has her own relationship with Beth Stern.  Certainly Carole doesn't expect anyone to contribute to the Anthony Radziwill film charity-another defunct charity.   

• Love 12
3 hours ago, AnnA said:

LuAnn looks great but I've never seen a singer who needed the lyrics/sheet music. 

Gem.......you're getting to be a picture posting expert!

Thank you very large.  I had three good teachers.  My daughter said she looks better in person.  I also have a. Video of her "singing" the French song if anyone is interested.  If so, is it legal?  Would I get in trouble?  You know I'm stupid about these things.  She has a nice outfit on and a rose in her hair, and a waiter is up on stage dancing also.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

FYI  you girls.  My daughter is going to see Countess Luann tonight doing her cabaret act.  I can't wait for her to tell me the scoop tomorrow.  So excited as she's my second favorite, after Bethenny.  Lol.

Gem - did your daughter enjoy it? I totally tried to get tickets. Not because I think she can sing, but I thought it would be fun.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Neeners said:

Gem - did your daughter enjoy it? I totally tried to get tickets. Not because I think she can sing, but I thought it would be fun.

She loved it.  Her friend got the tickets.  Luann really doesn't sing, just sort of talks thru, but nobody cares.  They all love her.  Place was small, dark in the basement.  She was on stage for only about one hour with others.  She's going to be at the Borgata in Atlantic City, and the west coast, would you believe?  They ate there also.  I'll try to send video.  Just tried .. Won't go thru, damn.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I always thought it was one of those things that really didn't need to be said.  It has always seemed quite obvious.  First , he was trying to get traction and attention by being Luann's chef du jour and 17 year old Noel's skateboard pal, then it was he was Carole's honey and changed her way of eating and a book to be written, then there was the Go Fund me project of counter top herb growers,  the cooking school and who knows who these mystery clients are and what their connection is to Carole.  The trips with Bethenny and Dennis, the defunct charity (even with exposure on Bravo), most of all Adam claiming he did not want to date anyone else and then all of sudden dating someone.   The camping out on Nicole and then Carole's couch. 

I think they used each other.  Carole had a good looking mellow guy and Adam had a meal ticket.

What was weird is Carole denying she had the conversation with Bethenny and then admitting that she said everyone is an operator.  Even Carole claiming Bethenny didn't donate to her charity via the NYC Marathon, I am quite certain Bethenny has her own relationship with Beth Stern.  Certainly Carole doesn't expect anyone to contribute to the Anthony Radziwill film charity-another defunct charity.   

I had forgotten that late 20s something (at that time) Adam was a pal to 17 year old Noel - kind of creepy and opportunistic right there, given he ended up being a chef for Luann. And from what Lu said to Sonja, Adam and her niece crashed on her couch for 6 months, so Adam wasn't crashing on the neice's couch. Because assuming she had one he would be camping out in her bed instead. Looks like they were both using Lu, but at least the niece was a relation. 

What is the deal about the GoFundMe project? Hadn't heard of that one. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Thank you very large.  I had three good teachers.  My daughter said she looks better in person.  I also have a. Video of her "singing" the French song if anyone is interested.  If so, is it legal?  Would I get in trouble?  You know I'm stupid about these things.  She has a nice outfit on and a rose in her hair, and a waiter is up on stage dancing also.

I'd love to see it but hope it's not La Comtesse's version of La Vie En Rose because I don't know if any of us will recover from her mangling of that.

(I almost wrote "Please say it's not about Piaf" but I was afraid someone would reply, "It's about Piaf").

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

What kind of eyebrows does Tinsley have?  Alien?   I would never recognize NeNe in a million years.  Guess money can't buy you class, my friends.

But it can buy you a good lawyer just ask Luann!

Did anybody else attend "college" like Theresa or is she in a housewives class of one? 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, SCS said:

I'd love to see it but hope it's not La Comtesse's version of La Vie En Rose because I don't know if any of us will recover from her mangling of that.

(I almost wrote "Please say it's not about Piaf" but I was afraid someone would reply, "It's about Piaf").

Luann sang "Money can't buy you Class" .. What else? Ha.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, nokat said:

Raising my hand. Hi I'm Giselle...

I love what they do but I struggle like a cat in a burlap sack every friggin time I put 'em on. Even a friggin sports bra when I go to the gym 4x a week.

Zero coordination, big fat 0. I've even wrenched side and back muscles. 

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She loved it.  Her friend got the tickets.  Luann really doesn't sing, just sort of talks thru, but nobody cares.  They all love her.  Place was small, dark in the basement.  She was on stage for only about one hour with others.  She's going to be at the Borgata in Atlantic City, and the west coast, would you believe?  They ate there also.  I'll try to send video.  Just tried .. Won't go thru, damn.

LOVE the pix! Did she sign books or do autographs? 

Now that she's slipped out of cuffs I guess Lu-man doesn't have man hands after all  !! ?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

You're right about Bethenny and Beth Stern.  

This is from a fund raiser for North Shore Animal League in 2009.

image.png

• Love 4

LkOk

3 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

LOVE the pix! Did she sign books or do autographs? 

Now that she's slipped out of cuffs I guess Lu-man doesn't have man hands after all  !! ?

I'm going to ask my " teachers" how to make the video smaller and try to send it again.  I'll ask daughter if she signed.

7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I'm going to ask my " teachers" how to make the video smaller and try to send it again.  I'll ask daughter if she signed.

Sorry Gem!    I'm no good with video. ☹️

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe that Carole claimed that Bethenny didn't tell her that she had someone ask Adam to go to Huston, not that she called him an "operator". And, why wouldn't Bethenny contribute to NSAL through Carole just because she also knows Stern? I am sure Carole knows other people raising money for PR but gave to Bstrong because of her friendship with Bethenny. 

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I had forgotten that late 20s something (at that time) Adam was a pal to 17 year old Noel - kind of creepy and opportunistic right there, given he ended up being a chef for Luann. And from what Lu said to Sonja, Adam and her niece crashed on her couch for 6 months, so Adam wasn't crashing on the neice's couch. Because assuming she had one he would be camping out in her bed instead. Looks like they were both using Lu, but at least the niece was a relation. 

What is the deal about the GoFundMe project? Hadn't heard of that one. 

Adam crashed on Luann's niece's couch because Adam didn't have a place.  Adam was the user not Nicole.  Nicole was on Season 1 of RHNY and then the Bravo "Work of Art" where she finished pretty well. Luann is very close to Nicole and her father (Luann's brother the one who lives in Jupiter, FL).  After Adam appeared on RHONY, in Luann's kitchen, while he was dating Carole, Nicole traveled to help with Adam's now defunct charity.  Carole was in New York.  Luann's comments about Adam being an operator were heartfelt.  Luann always wanted to help Nicole, she is very proud of her.  

Adam asked for $60,000.00 to fund a counter top herb container.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Adam crashed on Luann's niece's couch because Adam didn't have a place.  Adam was the user not Nicole.  Nicole was on Season 1 of RHNY and then the Bravo "Work of Art" where she finished pretty well. Luann is very close to Nadine and her father (Luann's brother the one who lives in Jupiter, FL).  After Adam appeared on RHONY, in Luann's kitchen, while he was dating Carole, Nicole traveled to help with Adam's now defunct charity.  Carole was in New York.  Luann's comments about Adam being an operator were heartfelt.  Luann always wanted to help Nicole, she is very proud of her.  

I can see where/why Luann would call him an "operator" but that wasn't what she was saying back then or even last year. Luann never said anything negative about Adam until this season, well after he/Nicole broke up and only after Bethenny said it. 

His counter top grow thing was a joke, there are already several such items on the market now. LOL

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I believe that Carole claimed that Bethenny didn't tell her that she had someone ask Adam to go to Huston, not that she called him an "operator". And, why wouldn't Bethenny contribute to NSAL through Carole just because she also knows Stern? I am sure Carole knows other people raising money for PR but gave to Bstrong because of her friendship with Bethenny. 

The conversation about Adam being an operator arose out of the Houston situation.  Carole seemed to know the why Adam didn't go, not the day of the week.  I think Carole is being worked by Adam.  

Maybe Carole's problem is she needs to be a connector.  Bethenny should contact Carole for Adam to contribute, Bethenny should go through Carole instead of her friend Beth Stern to contribute to Beth Stern's charity?  Carole needs to pull back.  It was nice of Carole to contribute, just as it was for Luann, Tinsely, Dorinda and Ramona to contribute.

Carole is not making a lot of sense these days and I think Bethenny has wisely decided not to go toe to toe.  Beware of the Reunion.

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I can see where/why Luann would call him an "operator" but that wasn't what she was saying back then or even last year. Luann never said anything negative about Adam until this season, well after he/Nicole broke up and only after Bethenny said it. 

His counter top grow thing was a joke, there are already several such items on the market now. LOL

Luann had her comments about Adam. It was as a peace offering she pulled back.  Carole needs to learn when to hold them.  She can't be angry at everyone over Adam.  I guess there is the last stab of going to Dubai so Adam can ingratiate himself on Dorinda.  Guess Carole will have to back off her snarky comments about John.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

The conversation about Adam being an operator arose out of the Houston situation.  Carole seemed to know the why Adam didn't go, not the day of the week.  I think Carole is being worked by Adam.  

Maybe Carole's problem is she needs to be a connector.  Bethenny should contact Carole for Adam to contribute, Bethenny should go through Carole instead of her friend Beth Stern to contribute to Beth Stern's charity?  Carole needs to pull back.  It was nice of Carole to contribute, just as it was for Luann, Tinsely, Dorinda and Ramona to contribute.

Carole is not making a lot of sense these days and I think Bethenny has wisely decided not to go toe to toe.  Beware of the Reunion.

From what Carole said, Adam told her about Huston, Bethenny never did despite what she claims and I believe Carole. Carole also said that it didn't bother her that Bethenny asked/requested him and chose to stay out of it but became angry after she heard what Bethenny said to Dorinda about him, the "operator" comment. She, Carole, wasn't upset at Bethenny until after Dorinda told her about it and that's when she called Bethenny out at Dorinda's Berkshire's house. 

As for Carole's charity run/work, why would Bethenny give it to Stern when it was Carole that ran the race? Does Bethenny recognize money given to the RC for PR the same as money given to Bstrong? I don't think so! LOL

I do agree that Carole should dial it back and save some of it for the reunion but Bethenny had best beware, Carole knows enough and is able to go toe to toe with Bethenny without backing down.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Adam crashed on Luann's niece's couch because Adam didn't have a place.  Adam was the user not Nicole.  Nicole was on Season 1 of RHNY and then the Bravo "Work of Art" where she finished pretty well. Luann is very close to Nicole and her father (Luann's brother the one who lives in Jupiter, FL).  After Adam appeared on RHONY, in Luann's kitchen, while he was dating Carole, Nicole traveled to help with Adam's now defunct charity.  Carole was in New York.  Luann's comments about Adam being an operator were heartfelt.  Luann always wanted to help Nicole, she is very proud of her.  

I thought it was odd that Luann said that Adam and her niece crashed on her couch, but I figured she was helping her niece and went along with it when her niece decided that she liked Adam. It is obvious that she is very close to her niece, given how upset she was with Carole when Carole started dating him. (Though oddly, she never said anything negative against Adam for the longest time). When Luann moved into Tom's apartment she hung a piece of her neice's art along with her daughter's. 

As far as Adam's GoFundMe attempt? Sheesh. I am wondering more and more why Carole is so hung up on ManBun. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't think Carole is 5'7" despite what google says. I say she's 5'4" or 5'5" tops.

Adam was Carole's last desperate grab at youth which is why she clings to him so tightly. By dating a younger man it makes her seem sexy and desirable.   I think he does like her, to a certain extent, but he is also so obviously using her for a come up. Almost right from the start they began promoting things together (a friend's wine, his grow box, someone mentioned a cooking school?) and of course the never written cook book which began back in season 7. He gets tons of exposure on the show and IG and has benefited from going on multiple vacations around the world.  And Carole gets to be that "hot child in the city" she fancies herself perched across his handlebars. When was the last time they did that without cameras around?  It's kind of sad an pathetic for a woman with her life experiences and social standing to be hung up on someone who, to quote Allison DuBois, "will never emotionally fulfill her." She's mentioned him pretty much every episode since they met, has been nothing short of possessive and defensive to the extreme, and I think only now she's beginning to realize how foolish she looks chasing after some young guy who wants a family someday.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 7

Actually Bethenny said it to Carole and that is what began the rift. Bethenny then repeated to Dorinda how she felt about Adam, and mentioned that Carole was not happy with her characterization of Adam. 

But if not for Frankel and Dorunky, the "operator" convo may have remained between Carole and Beth, and possibly off camera.

I think it is a case of it takes one to know one.

Could be, which Beth may have found attractive. She had to have felt some tinge of envy that Carole was banging Adam while she had, well, Dennis.

I wonder if there was any swinging going on during those couples trips? *shudder*

• Love 5

Could be, which Beth may have found attractive. She had to have felt some tinge of envy that Carole was banging Adam while she had, well, Dennis.

Probably not. 

I mean... if it's about fucking a hot guy, pretty much any Real Housewife willing to pay can have a hot young male as a boyfriend. 

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

As far as Adam's GoFundMe attempt? Sheesh. I am wondering more and more why Carole is so hung up on ManBun. 

He makes great coffee, apparently.

I think Lu has probably said and thought plenty of bad things about Adam, but took care to keep it off camera for two reasons: 1. her niece and 2. didn't want to deal with Bethenny and Carole freaking out on her. Now she probably feels like some blinders are off and she can murmur more freely. 

Also, not every woman wants to fuck Adam (believe it or not, Carole.) When I was in my 20s, Adam was exactly my type. You couldn't pay me to date an Adam now. I want someone with a real career and life experience. Thanks anyway. 

I'm so behind that I've decided to skip most of what I had to say other than everything Bethenny said to Carole in the bedroom about her changing was exactly what I've expressed on these boards over the last 6 months. What Remains is a beautiful book and I liked Carole because of it and followed her on all her SM. I unfollowed her on all of it because of the changes I personally noticed and I'm not surprised that Bethenny wasn't feeling her either.

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 11
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, Gem 10 said:

I loved the off black stockings with the high heels.  How about the "baby doll" sheer pajamas in all colors?  When I wanted my third child, I put on the baby blue baby doll pjs and Bingo .. Conceived, haha.  Husband loved them.  MY 2 daughters  wear t-shirts & sweatpants to bed.  WTF?   TMI?  Haha.

I sleep in what's comfortable - shorts with tees or tanks.  As my life is ruled by "what ifs", I also sleep in a bra.  I can't be outside braless in a see through nightie when my house burns down and the press van rolls up.  Lol.  

• Love 10
(edited)

Probably not. 

I mean... if it's about fucking a hot guy, pretty much any Real Housewife willing to pay can have a hot young male as a boyfriend. 

But not all of them can get a hot guy to bite.

Beth treated that one contractor guy like a piece of meat, so she's not beyond superficiality in the sexing up arena.

Edited by jaync
spacing
  • Love 2

I'm not saying she's not, but Bethenny is certainly wealthy enough to find a hot guy to screw and carry her purse and do the sex. If thats what she wants, she's got the money to attract it. 

• Love 2

When was the last time they did that without cameras around? 

Difficult to say, since there wouldn't be any cameras around.

It's kind of sad an pathetic for a woman with her life experiences and social standing to be hung up on someone who, to quote Allison DuBois, "will never emotionally fulfill her."

I don't find it sad; the relationship was what it was, and pretty much what Carole said it would be from the jump. If she caught some deeper feelings for Adam along the way, then big whoop - that's something that can be expected when someone's a part of your life for a few years. It's not like their time was wasted, and the parting seems amicable, which is more than some of the others can say about their own breakups.

• Love 5

Carole said from the get go they were practically living together and in season 8 they were nesting, complete with a dog named Baby and her calling Adam "papa". "Papa, are you going to miss baby and I?" (Yikes, her constant misuse of me and I is appalling) That is not someone playing it casual. It was only in season 9 that she began to distance herself from that narrative and tried to play it cool. She freaked out at Ramona for saying they were screwing when Carole had called it exactly the same thing, casual people don't need to elevate it to making love or whatever.

They might be amicable now but her saying he was out of her life or whatever and saying how he went from being "Radziworthy" to "Adam Unworthy" was truly juvenile and was someone who wasn't happy getting a taste of what Adam fed Nicole. She got played by someone doing a long con on her and it was there for everyone but Carole to see.

I think Bethenny knew something was up in season 9 when she said something about Carole never hearing about Adam running around with other women. It was her tome that made me suspect the complete opposite. Also there was a blind item revealed about him dating up a storm. He's a good looking guy with an elevated profile and I'm sure he has absolutely no problem dating women and he travels a lot so I'm sure he has lots of company on those trips that Carole isn't funding.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

From what Carole said, Adam told her about Huston, Bethenny never did despite what she claims and I believe Carole. Carole also said that it didn't bother her that Bethenny asked/requested him and chose to stay out of it but became angry after she heard what Bethenny said to Dorinda about him, the "operator" comment. She, Carole, wasn't upset at Bethenny until after Dorinda told her about it and that's when she called Bethenny out at Dorinda's Berkshire's house. 

As for Carole's charity run/work, why would Bethenny give it to Stern when it was Carole that ran the race? Does Bethenny recognize money given to the RC for PR the same as money given to Bstrong? I don't think so! LOL

I do agree that Carole should dial it back and save some of it for the reunion but Bethenny had best beware, Carole knows enough and is able to go toe to toe with Bethenny without backing down.

To me, it would be like Kyle giving Ramona the money for Bethenny's Puerto Rico efforts because Ramona was running a race.  It would be more probable Kyle would donate to Bethenny.  The race is a vehicle to raise money, it is not great form to farm existing donors.  It is a charity thing.  My husband is a wine distributor, he buys wines from vintners, if he donates purchased wines, the acknowledgement goes to his distribution company.  If my husband approaches a vintner to donate wine and my husband's company delivers it, the named donor is the vintner.  I don't know if there will be a discussion as it tends to tread on charities' toes when contributors are in a tiff.

Carole does not make a lot of sense- a lot of her blog bravado, I believe will be shredded.    

3 hours ago, jaync said:

But if not for Frankel and Dorunky, the "operator" convo may have remained between Carole and Beth, and possibly off camera.

I wonder if there was any swinging going on during those couples trips? *shudder*

I think Dennis should be renamed, Well Dennis.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

To me, it would be like Kyle giving Ramona the money for Bethenny's Puerto Rico efforts because Ramona was running a race.  It would be more probable Kyle would donate to Bethenny.  The race is a vehicle to raise money, it is not great form to farm existing donors.  It is a charity thing.  My husband is a wine distributor, he buys wines from vintners, if he donates purchased wines, the acknowledgement goes to his distribution company.  If my husband approaches a vintner to donate wine and my husband's company delivers it, the named donor is the vintner.  I don't know if there will be a discussion as it tends to tread on charities' toes when contributors are in a tiff.

Carole does not make a lot of sense- a lot of her blog bravado, I believe will be shredded.    

Kyle would give the money to Bethenny because Bethenny is her friend, Ramona is not. Carole was Bethenny's friend, Stern is NOT, so in effect, Kyle did give the money to Ramona! LOL Had Carole given money to the RC's PR effort and not to Bstrong, Bethenny would have blasted that info from a loud speaker on the show, she is a score keeper after all. LOL

• Love 3