Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Polygamy Hell

• Start Topic

Wait, wait, wait.  It’s the “wives” and not Kody who are working overtime to keep all this going?? 
Kody isn’t privately wooing them with grand promises or instilling hope with persuasive compliments, but they are demanding he continue?? He tells them he’s in hell and it’s all their fault, but they beg to remain?? Meri especially reminding him that he pinkie swore?? To what? Treat them like tramps for all eternity? And they don’t want it to end??

• Love 20

Kody knows that he is to love his wives as Christ loved the church. He seems to have forgotten his teachings.  I hope he counsels with a church elder and a doctor.  So, that was the finale, right?   Will there be another season?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Meri hasn't learned anything from her catfishing experience and fallout.  She hasn't grown.  She may think she's become an independent woman, but she's still mired up to her eyeballs in her disfunctional, abusive polygamous marriage and for her to talk Christine into settling for abuse and unhappiness and less out of life was heartbreaking.  These women are soooo F'd up they'll never be be happy.  Freedom and happiness and respect and appreciation have been offered and served to them on a silver platter but the brainwashing they've had is too strong for them to accept all that could be theirs.  I guess that if they refuse to work for and accept better for themselves and their families and don't care, why should I?  

Edited by Raynedon
  • Love 22
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Kody knows that he is to love his wives as Christ loved the church. He seems to have forgotten his teachings.  I hope he counsels with a church elder and a doctor.  So, that was the finale, right?   Will there be another season?

I hope girls watching this show don’t attempt to emulate any of the ideas promoted therein. I hope/pray this is not the only brush they have with God - because then it might be the last.

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I really wonder how all of the kids, particularly the older ones, feel about this season and this episode.  

I think the older kids have lived this life with Kody all along and, if anything, may be surprised much of this season (the honesty), especially tonight's episode made it to air, but not surprised that the interactions took place.  

• Love 11

So, Ysabel had spine surgery all by herself???  That was completely hideous.  Poor girl.

That thing growing in Sobbyn's neck just keeps getting bigger and bigger, doesn't it??

I STILL think the best idea for the other 3 basement "wives" would be for them to just move along and let Kodouche and Sobbyn figure out what to do in Flagstaff with Prairie Dog Pass.  Just slide on down the road.....

• Love 24

I still don't understand why if Kody is so worried about Covid, getting Covid, spreading Covid...why isn't he living in a house by himself?  it isn't any safer being at Robyn's.    It seems selfish on Robyn's part too. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, Cancun said:

I’m too angry to make any insightful comments about tonight’s show, so I’m just gonna leave these two visuals from the episode.

3FF1C59F-0A2F-4C42-8E04-FA1DCA9BF850.jpeg

In the scenes outside Robyn looked like she is the oldest wife.  Kody must be wearing her out these days with her being the only one now.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Does the whole family need to go to New Jersey to support her?  

Why Jersey anyway?  I don't get it.  I live in Pennsylvania and work for a hospital system.  We do corrective surgery for scoliosis all the time.  It's not rare, experimental surgery.  Why not have it done in Arizona?

• Useful 8
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Why Jersey anyway?  I don't get it.  I live in Pennsylvania and work for a hospital system.  We do corrective surgery for scoliosis all the time.  It's not rare, experimental surgery.  Why not have it done in Arizona?

Not a clue, but a thought. Perhaps Christine’s sister helped her find a hospital/surgeon where her financial situation would be accommodated.

Janelle, Robyn , and Meri were the only ones tweeting last night. Christine hasn’t this season at all. No clue why Kody didn’t.

One from Meri: ( many of hers were thanking people who tweeted condolences)

0829A85E-93E4-4F34-86F3-424293D18CD1.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Not a clue, but a thought. Perhaps Christine’s sister helped her find a hospital/surgeon where her financial situation would be accommodated.

Janelle, Robyn , and Meri were the only ones tweeting last night. Christine hasn’t this season at all. No clue why Kody didn’t.

One from Meri: ( many of hers were thanking people who tweeted condolences)

0829A85E-93E4-4F34-86F3-424293D18CD1.jpeg

I too suspect there must be a financial aspect to it, otherwise why bother?  I read while "watching" this show so I didn't catch details.  Did I hear that they had just gotten the kids health insurance after X amount of months?  So to me, that seems like a state funded plan for minors.   So once again, I don't understand the need for going to NJ.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

I realize Kodouche and Janelle are not knocking boots constantly but that was very shitty and disrespectful of him to refer to their “raging romance” with such disdain.  On camera. Needless to say, what he did to Ysabel and Christine was abusive. Narcissistic fuck. 

True. He’s an ass all around but at least he was somewhat kind to Janelle. What a prick

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

Janelle on moving to Utah: "I'd be sitting in a sub division somewhere".  As she sits in a sub division in Flag for 2+ years.

Well, Janelle, sometimes we don’t get everything we want. Better to be in a subdivision (doubtful that is the only option) and have money to travel to see Maddie, to put Savanah through college, etc. It’s a trade off. Hell, I doubt she has enough money to get her through next year’s basic finances.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15