Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 6/6/2019 at 10:20 PM, go4luca said:

Thanks Tootie!

I just found the post with the IG list by itself for anyone interested, courtesy of @Squeek:

All 45 TCC (Final list, all IG accounts and names):

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers)
Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (Trinity HS/Pagents)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year)

Vets:
Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / 2nd year
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year
Amber McMillan @amber_nicole74 / 2nd year
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year 
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year
Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2nd year
Briana Baisden @bri_channelle / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year
Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 3rd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi  / 2nd year
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year
Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaligi / 3rd year
Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 / 2nd year
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year
Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / 2nd year
Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26 / 3rd year
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year
Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / 2nd year
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year
Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander / 3rd year
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year
Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 3rd year
Taylor Johnson @taylorjohnsonj / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year 

Bringing it up a week

On 6/6/2019 at 10:18 PM, Tootie said:

2019-06-02 (8).png

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

Reading through comments - Alannah mentioned her being her leader....... I'm guessing they have their groups now?? 

Pretty sure Maddie was Alannna’s Boot Buddy last year. Alanna was in Amy’s group 

(edited)
21 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Boot buddies 

CFFFD46B-C6AC-4135-B31A-815A1CB24834.jpeg

It always interests me how quickly they go from total strangers to proclaiming their love for one other. I've never been like that with my friends. These girls sure do gush over each other.

3 hours ago, MCC-19 said:

Apparently there's a rumour that Jenna is going to be on Big Brother 21? Again rumor, but interesting for her to do reality TV again..

This rumor seems to boomerang back every summer. I remember the buzz kicked up last summer just before the cast was announced. IIRC it started when Jenna hashtagged something related to BB on her Insta. I doubt she'd give up her job for reality tv. Or at least, I hope she doesn't. Reality tv tends to turn perfectly normal people into insufferable posers.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 12

I think if we're all honest with ourselves, we'll admit that VK will make the squad this year.  At this point, I think Girlfriend could poo herself during her solo and slip in it and spend the rest of the dance unconscious in a poo puddle and she'd still make it.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pink-n-Green said:

I think if we're all honest with ourselves, we'll admit that VK will make the squad this year.  At this point, I think Girlfriend could poo herself during her solo and slip in it and spend the rest of the dance unconscious in a poo puddle and she'd still make it.

I've decided to wait and see what happens.  

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Reality tv tends to turn perfectly normal people into insufferable posers.

*sigh*...you mean Jasmine Goode? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Pink-n-Green said:

If she keeps her weight and behaviour under control, more than likely. However, the same was said last year and she managed to shoot herself in the foot, so . . .

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

And get a Barbie😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I can appreciate the sentiment behind the boot buddy program, but I feel like it’s super juvenile, like I’m watching big / little reveal on my sorority chapter’s insta stories. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

It always interests me how quickly they go from total strangers to proclaiming their love for one other. I've never been like that with my friends. These girls sure do gush over each other.

This rumor seems to boomerang back every summer. I remember the buzz kicked up last summer just before the cast was announced. IIRC it started when Jenna hashtagged something related to BB on her Insta. I doubt she'd give up her job for reality tv. Or at least, I hope she doesn't. Reality tv tends to turn perfectly normal people into insufferable posers.

THIS! It takes me aaaaages to warm to people and call them friends. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Lunacat said:

I can appreciate the sentiment behind the boot buddy program, but I feel like it’s super juvenile, like I’m watching big / little reveal on my sorority chapter’s insta stories. 

To be fair, most of them are young and in that age range where it isn't "juvenile."

• Love 12

All of the new recruits look so pretty in the pictures above.  No VK boot buddy pictures?  Of course not, she's not THRILLED to be part of the team, it's expected.

I also like the new design of the practice uniforms.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

All of the new recruits look so pretty in the pictures above.  No VK boot buddy pictures?  Of course not, she's not THRILLED to be part of the team, it's expected.

I also like the new design of the practice uniforms.

I am thinking after last year's training camp fiasco and her immaturity actions off the charts ... maybe she is keeping a low profile ... I know I would if I was her ... let her dancing do the talking ... my hope is she stays away from the camera and concentrate on making the team and I cant help but wonder if Kelli and her mom have told her the same thing ... stay under the radar this time

• Love 7
1 hour ago, lah715 said:

I am thinking after last year's training camp fiasco and her immaturity actions off the charts ... maybe she is keeping a low profile ... I know I would if I was her ... let her dancing do the talking ... my hope is she stays away from the camera and concentrate on making the team and I cant help but wonder if Kelli and her mom have told her the same thing ... stay under the radar this time

I actually was very impressed that she stayed off of social media, for the most part, this year. Outside of a few dancing posts, and some around the holidays shes been pretty quiet. Maybe she is realizing that you don't have to put everything on social media. 

• Love 7

Looks like from the comments on the Heather magazine cover, she's a group leader, with Briana in her group. I wish they'd do an photo of who's in which group already! 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Looks like from the comments on the Heather magazine cover, she's a group leader, with Briana in her group. I wish they'd do an photo of who's in which group already! 

soon, i'm sure 🙂

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I saw that too, seems like social media is locked down this season. Last year they posted snippets of the girls trying on the uniform at fittings and we got nothing yesterday. Also I saw mentioned that there is a chance makeovers have happened for the new girls based on hair in one of the boot buddies pictures. I don't follow the TCC's enough to know. I do realize we are just at the start of TC, just is sooooooo quiet!!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

I saw that too, seems like social media is locked down this season. Last year they posted snippets of the girls trying on the uniform at fittings and we got nothing yesterday. Also I saw mentioned that there is a chance makeovers have happened for the new girls based on hair in one of the boot buddies pictures. I don't follow the TCC's enough to know. I do realize we are just at the start of TC, just is sooooooo quiet!!

We're just a little impatient haha! I like spoilers!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lah715 said:

I think them not having a boot buddy picture with VK and Amy is yet another way they are "protecting and sheltering" VK. By doing that, and then subtly adding in VK name everywhere still leaves a sour taste to me. It's still favoritism, just in a different form. They do it for Miss Flipping America the Queen too in some ways. Ever notice how VK's name is always the first one listed as "liked" on a photo on Twitter or IG. It's almost like someone sits and unlikes & likes a DCC related photo constantly to make sure her name is the most recent and therefore shows up 1st and visible. It's those types of things that irk me. That "thirsty" behavior.

Just be honest and behave like every other person who goes through TC. Be a TCC and not VK.  And honestly, I would feel that way about anyone who acting in that manner, not just VK. VK needs to be taught the H's, honesty, humility, honorability

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but look how beautiful Heather looks on the cover. Reminds me of Farrah Fawcett.

WOW....she looks great! Congrats to Heather O! I was concerned when I found out we weren't getting Lacey, Kashara or Lauren this year, but as the season/TC progresses I feel that we may be spoiled for point choices. So pumped! 🙂

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Lona said:

WOW....she looks great! Congrats to Heather O! I was concerned when I found out we weren't getting Lacey, Kashara or Lauren this year, but as the season/TC progresses I feel that we may be spoiled for point choices. So pumped! 🙂

Although no one (for me) can replace Farrah Fawcett on anything.....Heather does come close! Awesome picture of her!!!! Heather for point!! 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rosiemac said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but look how beautiful Heather looks on the cover. Reminds me of Farrah Fawcett.

I am happy for her. I would love to know what behind the scenes storm she endured/navigated last year...if any. Perhaps it was work related that prevented some positions. But I have always liked her.

Also, is it me or have they used more smiling than sultry photos this year? I am not quite caught up so I might be getting years melded together. Can anyone clarify for me? Shame to be asking someone to embarrass me at how pathetically lost in space I am...but there ya go...

And about Miranda...she does look great. Her hair looks shorter and thinned out. Makes her look lighter and younger. She does appear fitter and less fluffy than before. Do they always cover her top avoiding low cut?

And on messy hair...Tess needs some help. I hate her hair most of the time, it never held the larger curls. Whatever happened to the natural curl? And yes, that is ancient news, but I never learned it. Do you think they will fix it? For such a pretty girl, having all that messy hair is distracting. You can tell from her hairline they are flat ironing it. Which for us multi-ethnic gals is typically laborious to loosen/straighten our curls out naturally. From what I remember her's is still fairly long with tighter curls. Maybe with Cianna and Maddie, they don't want another style like that. But its a shame.  Yes maybe with straight hair it is longer...but unnatural. I love shoulder blade natural coils hair but would hate to go back to harsher styles. FIll me in guys? (sorry for marathon post, I only get here once a day typically)

Edited by IzzyEnd
merged post subjects and to lazy to click post 3 times...my life really is sad...
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Whatever is takes. Team Victoria! LMAO

1 hour ago, Rosiemac said:

I love this. Glad to see that they just went with a picture of her smiling, as opposed to the “sexy pout.” I’m sure those pics are coming in the calendar, etc, but still....nice change of pace with this cover. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

THIS! It takes me aaaaages to warm to people and call them friends. 

Self preservation, on their part. "Yes ma'am!"

4 hours ago, lah715 said:

Oh, her dancing is saying plenty, the problem is that no one is listening.

I’m SO happy for Heather and I’m glad she decided to stay. Hope she has a stellar year 🙂

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Oh, her dancing is saying plenty, the problem is that no one is listening.

I’m SO happy for Heather and I’m glad she decided to stay. Hope she has a stellar year 🙂

Me too re: Heather!!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I love this. Glad to see that they just went with a picture of her smiling, as opposed to the “sexy pout.” I’m sure those pics are coming in the calendar, etc, but still....nice change of pace with this cover. 

The same smile the Farrah did.

• Love 5

Just got back from vacation and have caught up on all the pages. Phew! lol

I'm loving Heather O's Farrah Fawcett cover.  She looks amazing!  I'm thinking they put her at the point position this year.  

As far as Amanda Dilks goes...no way does she look like VK!  Amanda gives me Gigi Hadid vibes.

image1 (30).jpeg

• Love 9
On 6/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, AsIf said:

Unpopular opinion - I agree, how can we, as the audience, judge VK & Gina from 15 minutes of highly edited content?

They are free to cancel the show if they dislike the opinions viewers have of what we're watching. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Just got back from vacation and have caught up on all the pages. Phew! lol

I'm loving Heather O's Farrah Fawcett cover.  She looks amazing!  I'm thinking they put her at the point position this year.  

As far as Amanda Dilks goes...no way does she look like VK!  Amanda gives me Gigi Hadid vibes.

image1 (30).jpeg

It’s like Gigi Hadid, Natalie Dormer and Amanda Seyfried mashed together. She’s adorable. 

• Love 7