Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

23 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

These sizes seemed extremely tiny to me but then I realised you have different sizes in the US! And they're still mad! XL is a size 10 over here? That's usually a small! Being naturally slim is fine but these are impossible standards, especially for grown women.

Traditionally, an XL in Kids & Juniors is a 14/16 and a 16/18 in Womens. These sizes do not represent American sizing. 

• Love 6
Just now, Christineelgene said:

Regarding VK and Boot Buddy, she is paired with Brennan, just posted on IG.  Since I am inept with IG, I can’t post the picture but it is in Brennan’s InstaStory

I just saw that. I think it’s a good paring maturity and age wise. Brennan is one of the oldest on the team and Victoria is still one of the youngest TCC. Hopefully Victoria can benefit from her guidance. 🤞🏾

• Love 11
Just now, Christineelgene said:

Regarding VK and Boot Buddy, she is paired with Brennan, just posted on IG.  Since I am inept with IG, I can’t post the picture but it is in Brennan’s InstaStory.

6C8471A1-09EB-4EE5-A22D-577B98662123.jpeg

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I love this. Glad to see that they just went with a picture of her smiling, as opposed to the “sexy pout.” I’m sure those pics are coming in the calendar, etc, but still....nice change of pace with this cover. 

Yes I love the approach they took! It's still sexy without being "in your face" sexy. And her hair is kind of undone as if she's really been playing in the sun all day. Super refreshing feel!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I have something nice to say: she brushed her hair!

but,game time: I offer 10 dollars to anyone who can find a photo of VK not sucking in to death.

@ByTor your girl looks amazing!

I hate saying this, but, I don’t think it matters if she’s sucking it in this year. You can tell she’s thinner just looking at her face.  Her face looks longer as lean as it is and it makes her mouth and teeth look bigger than before.  She  needs to be taught to soften her smile (I think 🤔).  VK is a pretty girl... (did I really just say that ?)

Brennan looks beautiful and DCC needs her maturity to help show the younger TCCs how to put their best selves forward...

Go Brennan!!!  Be VK’s Yoda 😊

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

All these comments on social media regarding how much VK has grown up or matured over the last year or so - how do they know that?  You can't tell me that they have spent that much time with her.  It's like everyone is pushing her forward and lifting her up like Kelli did last year and that backfired big time.

• Love 9
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

How did she throw her under the bus 

It was "rumored" that VK overheard Brennan say something about if TC  was worth going through again. VK supposedly ran to Kelli most likely taking it out of context.  Brennan got called into Kelli's office to make sure she was there for the right reasons. 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Unless VK gets caught sleeping with Zeke, she is making this team.

VK can sleep with Jerry Jones himself, no way she ain't making this squad LOL

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

What is this whole keyboard thing? 

Your post was so funny, you made me spit my drink out over my keyboard.  I don't remember how it started, but it's turned into one of our running jokes:)  

5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

VK can sleep with Jerry Jones himself, no way she ain't making this squad LOL

And another Keyboard!!!!!!!!!!  Now I have to get that visual out of my head.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Well, I guess we know one veteran who is safe: Brennan. They couldn't possibly cut VK's boot buddy.

Unless Vic throws Brennan under the bus like was suspected last season.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Unless Vic throws Brennan under the bus like was suspected last season.

Then someone on this board will make VK a special milkshake.  Not naming names...….🤣

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cruisegirl said:

This is the first time I’ve seen Brennan look this amazing. Her makeup is fantastic and makes her eyes look much more aligned. Go Brennan! If this becomes her regular look, she will turn into one of my favourites.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

This is the first time I’ve seen Brennan look this amazing. Her makeup is fantastic and makes her eyes look much more aligned. Go Brennan! If this becomes her regular look, she will turn into one of my favourites.

Anyone else notice Brennan’s clenched fist and that she’s not touching her Boot Buddy 🤔

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, kalibean said:

It’s like Gigi Hadid, Natalie Dormer and Amanda Seyfried mashed together. She’s adorable. 

That's it!! I was like, she looks like Amanda but who else?! You got it. She's a hybrid of those beauties. Meanwhile, I'm a hybrid of Snooki, Sandra Bernhard and Bruce Vilanch. #thanksgenes

Edited by MavisL
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Tootie said:

@ShellyB  Have the All Stars been selected yet?  And will any of them fill in during the games like Jinelle did last year?  Thanks!

All Stars chosen this week, not sure about filling in...that would depend on sudden injuries, illness, etc. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I used to be in the salon business in DFW And still have lots of connections.  I have heard from a very reliable source that make overs are not until the end of the month.  So those TCC who look different, must be getting hair and makeup tips from the current squad.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Piscesmama4 said:

Did anyone see on the Instagram pic of the magazine cover, Briana replied, that's my leader... So I guess Heather is definitely a group leader 

So far we know it’s maddie and heather for gl I bet the other two is Amy and Tess 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

All these comments on social media regarding how much VK has grown up or matured over the last year or so - how do they know that?  You can't tell me that they have spent that much time with her.  It's like everyone is pushing her forward and lifting her up like Kelli did last year and that backfired big time.

Some people actually know her. Or are you talking about fans of the show?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I thought Brennan was well liked...guess that was wrong if she got the trainwreck Boot Chick. TBH, VK does look thinner than I think we ever saw her last year. But, and this is a huge but, talk to me again in 8 weeks. She has literally zero ounces to give when she tumbles off the wagon to the milkshake machine. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I think there's something very strategic happening with pairing Victoria with Brennan. Brennan was a rookie candidate with Victoria last year, and as others have mentioned, was potentially thrown under the bus by her - which resulted in Brennan being called into the office. Somethings fishy.

Yes, she's definitely one of the oldest veterans, but I personally think it's odd to pair a rookie with someone they were in training camp with last year.  There are so many other girls they could have paired Victoria up with: A no-nonsense mature group leader like Heather, Amy, Maddie, Tess, or one of the sweeter 3rd year candidates like Miranda, Lexie, Savannah... but BRENNAN?!   Seems suspicious.

So there has got to be some rationale for pairing them together.  Kelli and Judy paired Kashara and Yuko together for swim calendar because they thought it would bring Yuko out of her shell.  What could be the thought behind this?  

Maybe they are trying to pair Victoria with someone who has tried out 4 times before making the team... a bit of foreshadowing 😉

Edited by Stee
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Stee said:

I think there's something very strategic happening with pairing Victoria with Brennan. Brennan was a rookie candidate with Victoria last year, and as others have mentioned, was potentially thrown under the bus  I think that's an incredibly fishy pairing.

Yes, she's definitely one of the oldest veterans, but I personally think it's odd to pair a rookie with someone they were in training camp with last year.  There are so many other girls they could have paired Victoria up with: A no-nonsense mature group leader like Heather, Amy, Maddie, Tess, or one of the sweeter 3rd year candidates like Miranda, Lexie, Savannah... but BRENNAN?!   Seems suspicious.

So there has got to be some rationale for pairing them together.  Kelli and Judy paired Kashara and Yuko together for swim calendar because they thought it would bring Yuko out of her shell.  What could be the thought behind this?  

Maybe they are trying to pair Victoria with someone who has tried out 4 times before making the team... a bit of foreshadowing 😉

I am not a big fan of Brennan but I feel bad for her and for anybody who would be paired with someone (be it VK or anyone else) who had thrown them under the bus.  That has to be all kinds of awkward.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Someone who has worked her a** off to make the squad.  Someone who hasn't taken it for granted.  Someone who is grateful for the opportunity.  And someone who has accepted everything with grace and poise.

Point.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

So far we know it’s maddie and heather for gl I bet the other two is Amy and Tess 

My guess is Amy is absolutely a group leader. Not sure about a 4th gl. I also saw somewhere that Lexie is possibly Maddie's 2nd gl. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Stee said:

I think there's something very strategic happening with pairing Victoria with Brennan. Brennan was a rookie candidate with Victoria last year, and as others have mentioned, was potentially thrown under the bus  I think that's an incredibly fishy pairing.

What I take from this is that the narrative we're going to be getting this season is "Look at how much VK has matured and grown up!" Even the girl she probably threw under the bus loves her! And a lot of people will embrace it and cheer her on as a comeback girl. Fair enough, it makes for entertaining viewing, I guess.

The problem is that for me, it's hard to ignore the drama from last season like the lying, disrespect of Jinelle, sloppy dancing, and weight gain that would have kept any other former TCC from being taken into camp again. All forgotten so Kelli's bff is kept happy...

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Tarode said:

My guess is Amy is absolutely a group leader. Not sure about a 4th gl. I also saw somewhere that Lexie is possibly Maddie's 2nd gl. 

I Saw that on ig 

• Love 3

Just now, ATLGirl said:

Even the girl she probably threw under the bus loves her! And a lot of people will embrace it and cheer her on as a comeback girl. Fair enough, it makes for entertaining viewing, I guess.

That would call for a lot of film and editing showing that Brennan has embraced VK.  If that is the case, I think people are going to be rolling their eyes and saying, "Oh no VK MTT, season 2?"  It is a sword that could cut both ways.

It also occurs that if the reason VK was matched with Brennan was for all the reasons mentioned by Scorp, TPTB could have just as easily placed her with Christina.

11 hours ago, Rosiemac said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but look how beautiful Heather looks on the cover. Reminds me of Farrah Fawcett.

You put this much effort into doing a great Farrah Fawcett flashback photo, could we have paid at least a little attention to Heather’s hair?  Especially at her roots ... it looks fried and greasy all at the same time.  

• Love 11
49 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

It also occurs that if the reason VK was matched with Brennan was for all the reasons mentioned by Scorp, TPTB could have just as easily placed her with Christina.

For all we know, they draw names out of a boot😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

For all we know, they draw names out of a boot😂

That makes as much sense as anything else.  🙂

Re Heather pic:  if we are going to nit pick, to me her smile looks forced and I am almost sure I can her say "take the damn picture already."  🙂

Edited by MTTFan
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, PhillyFan said:

Oh stop, she looks amazing. She’s partly acting, trying to emulate the original photo. They clearly styled her hair to look rough and beachy. 

Then she needed a better stylist IMHO.  🙂