Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Go check out Travis Wall!! He was at TC tonight and has a clip of him dancing with the girls on his instastory. 

And of course VK is front and center in the vid 🙄 

2 hours ago, Stee said:

I think there's something very strategic happening with pairing Victoria with Brennan. Brennan was a rookie candidate with Victoria last year, and as others have mentioned, was potentially thrown under the bus  I think that's an incredibly fishy pairing.

Yes, she's definitely one of the oldest veterans, but I personally think it's odd to pair a rookie with someone they were in training camp with last year.  There are so many other girls they could have paired Victoria up with: A no-nonsense mature group leader like Heather, Amy, Maddie, Tess, or one of the sweeter 3rd year candidates like Miranda, Lexie, Savannah... but BRENNAN?!   Seems suspicious.

So there has got to be some rationale for pairing them together.  Kelli and Judy paired Kashara and Yuko together for swim calendar because they thought it would bring Yuko out of her shell.  What could be the thought behind this?  

Maybe they are trying to pair Victoria with someone who has tried out 4 times before making the team... a bit of foreshadowing 😉

The first thing I thought of was that they wanted to pair her with a girl who didn't make it on her first try or first visit to Training Camp. Sure, there are other girls on the team who took more than one try in Training Camp, but Brennan's is the "best story". I can just hear Kelli giving some spiel about pairing her with a legendary Comeback Girl. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

but,game time: I offer 10 dollars to anyone who can find a photo of VK not sucking in to death.

Not my pic, just remember it from way back on page 18 (because I asked for one back then). She doesn't look bad, but the key (like last year) is maintaining it. If the rumour is true that she went on some 90-day crash diet before tryouts, I don't have a lot of hope that she's going to maintain it.

Screenshot_2019-06-13-23-06-56.png

2 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

Go check out Travis Wall!! He was at TC tonight and has a clip of him dancing with the girls on his instastory. 

Give him a spot on the squad already. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, MTTFan said:
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Someone who has worked her a** off to make the squad.  Someone who hasn't taken it for granted.  Someone who is grateful for the opportunity.  And someone who has accepted everything with grace and poise.

Point.

What???  Brennan's getting point??? LOL I kid, I kid 😄

5 hours ago, MTTFan said:

Re Heather pic:  if we are going to nit pick, to me her smile looks forced 

That's the 1st thing I said, that her smile looks like she's just gnashing her teeth together, but then if you look at the Farrah picture, she is doing that exact thing with the gnashing of the teeth, so I'm assuming it was intentional.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm old enough to remember Farrah Fawcett, the poster, and the incredible sex appeal she possessed.  I don't think anyone will ever be able to copy that.  She was something.  If you haven't watched Burning Bed, it is her best acting ever.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Just got back from vacation and have caught up on all the pages. Phew! lol

I'm loving Heather O's Farrah Fawcett cover.  She looks amazing!  I'm thinking they put her at the point position this year.  

As far as Amanda Dilks goes...no way does she look like VK!  Amanda gives me Gigi Hadid vibes.

image1 (30).jpeg

I think she looks like Aly Michalka from her early days on Phil of the Future, and her character in Easy A.  🙂

• Love 2
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'm old enough to remember Farrah Fawcett, the poster, and the incredible sex appeal she possessed.  I don't think anyone will ever be able to copy that.  She was something.  If you haven't watched Burning Bed, it is her best acting ever.

Watch the documentary they did on her life, career and struggle with cancer. It was incredible. She had a one of a kind smile!!!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, J-R said:

Anyone else notice Brennan’s clenched fist and that she’s not touching her Boot Buddy 🤔

Well, it DOES look like Victoria is almost "Out of the way B*tch!  I'M the star of this shot!" I wonder how Brennan feels about being paired with Victoria.  She's probably not happy about it with all the drama Victoria caused last year, but I don't think very many, if any, of the veterans would be happy with the job.  It could very well be that Brennan volunteered as well as any of the other suggestions made.

10 hours ago, MTTFan said:

unless they cut both.

I doubt they would cut Brennan at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if Tina told Kelli to get rid of her if Victoria got cut as payback for not helping Victoria get on the squad.  It wouldn't surprise me if Tara was Victoria's "boot buddy" last year and that was one of the reasons she got cut, but that's a VERY extreme theory and one that's not very likely.

10 hours ago, Stee said:

I think there's something very strategic happening with pairing Victoria with Brennan. Brennan was a rookie candidate with Victoria last year, and as others have mentioned, was potentially thrown under the bus by her - which resulted in Brennan being called into the office. Somethings fishy.

Yes, she's definitely one of the oldest veterans, but I personally think it's odd to pair a rookie with someone they were in training camp with last year.  There are so many other girls they could have paired Victoria up with: A no-nonsense mature group leader like Heather, Amy, Maddie, Tess, or one of the sweeter 3rd year candidates like Miranda, Lexie, Savannah... but BRENNAN?!   Seems suspicious.

So there has got to be some rationale for pairing them together.  Kelli and Judy paired Kashara and Yuko together for swim calendar because they thought it would bring Yuko out of her shell.  What could be the thought behind this?  

Maybe they are trying to pair Victoria with someone who has tried out 4 times before making the team... a bit of foreshadowing 😉

May be a bit of foreshadowing, may be not.  I DO hope that Brennan is able to sit Victoria down and REALLY give her a good talking to about manners, decorum, professionalism, maturity, and a WHOLE host of other things WITHOUT getting into trouble with either Tina or Kelli.

10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Someone who has worked her a** off to make the squad.  Someone who hasn't taken it for granted.  Someone who is grateful for the opportunity.  And someone who has accepted everything with grace and poise.

All of these things are DEFINITELY things that Victoria needs to learn and FAST.  For some people, that comes with a swift kick in the butt by life, others by actually experiencing life without having a helicopter parent guarantee things, and still others by having their dreams constantly be out of reach until they reach certain goals/targets (if those dreams are reached at all).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AAT said:

Watch the documentary they did on her life, career and struggle with cancer. It was incredible. She had a one of a kind smile!!!

She was an icon for sure. My fave performance is her portrayal of Diane Downs in the miniseries adaptation of Small Sacrifices. 

• Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Brennan seems like she thinks before she speaks and knows how to tactfully make suggestions about proper adult behavior. I think she was chosen specifically for her maturity in life. They already think VK is the best dancer in the world, she needs polish, Brennan is that polish. 

Prayers for Brennan during this difficult time in her life, at least she had one good year!

Edited by NotthebadVictoria
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Loved seeing Miranda in this clip, up front with Maddie and Travis, killing it!! Granted it’s only a 10 second clip, but I feel like we don’t see much of her dancing. 😐

Miranda looked awesome...but I always think she does 🙂 She's become one of my faves. 

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, Kayce said:

He was performing better than any of the girls 🙂

He'd look great at point, he just has that extra sparkle. We don't get to watch SYTYCD in the UK as it's not aired but I often watch YT clips of him and he is phenomenal in so many styles too!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

He'd look great at point, he just has that extra sparkle. We don't get to watch SYTYCD in the UK as it's not aired but I often watch YT clips of him and he is phenomenal in so many styles too!

Oh he's awesome...I watch videos with him all of the time on YT 🙂

• Love 2
19 hours ago, go4luca said:

Unless VK gets caught sleeping with Zeke, she is making this team.

Team VK!

(edited)
19 hours ago, go4luca said:

Unless VK gets caught sleeping with Zeke, she is making this team.

She could blow the entire team, the coaching staff and half the front office staff and she would still make the team. That shit is signed, sealed and delivered this time around.

Edited by Jennv
So
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Slate said:

I love these four!

Yes!  And they all look wonderful.  I think when Savannah takes calendar pics, she is so self conscious she doesn't relax.  And I'm sure photographers telling her to move her arm, tilt her head, say prune, say cheese, etc don't help.  But all her candid shots look great.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

And of course VK is front and center in the vid 🙄 

Not only that, but do you see her moving backwards without watching where she is going?  She's watching the mirror the whole time, but I think she's looking at herself and not who else is around her.

• Love 4
Just now, unknownuser said:

been lurking for years but finally need to ask a question. Don't we normally have confirmation of gl's by this time? This is frustrating.

Yeah and it is frustrating 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I found the new tradition corny, really  a “clap in “ for the rookie candidates by the alumni.  Is Judy allowed to speak? All I ever see is her next to Kelli with a big smile on her face. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

image.png.69b3afbf895090ce38e95a0fd755b3ff.png

This is actually not that uncommon. When I cheered in the NFL (not DCC), our short sizes were xxs, xs, s, and m. That was it. lol. My shorts were a size xxs and I had never seen that before. I was 108 pounds size 0, 5'3. 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I found the new tradition corny, really  a “clap in “ for the rookie candidates by the alumni.  Is Judy allowed to speak? All I ever see is her next to Kelli with a big smile on her face. 

All I can think of is clap on, clap off, the clapper.

• LOL 5
56 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I found the new tradition corny, really  a “clap in “ for the rookie candidates by the alumni. 

She says it's for the rookies, but it's probably really to welcome VK back to TC.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Crazy4realityTV said:

It’s been pretty silent so far from TCC but I heard from an insider that 2 cuts have already been made. 

Already wow 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

? Can you pm me and tell me who 

8 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

oh oh oh, can i have a pm as well? i just cant wait! LOL

Hi there, you guys may have missed it because it was a week or more ago, but the mods have asked us not to offer or ask for PMs in the threads. If you want a PM, you'll need to PM the poster directly.

16 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

He posted the video as a regular post, and it looks like everyone in TC commented on it. Lots of fangirling going on. They also gave him a bedazzled Cowboys jersey.

2022745522_TravisWalljersey.JPG.2bd5ccefa81cf54f986377e96c178d09.JPG

• Love 7
Just now, sleepyjean said:

Hi there, you guys may have missed it because it was a week or more ago, but the mods have asked us not to offer or ask for PMs in the threads. If you want a PM, you'll need to PM the poster directly.

He posted the video as a regular post, and it looks like everyone in TC commented on it. Lots of fangirling going on. They also gave him a bedazzled Cowboys jersey.

2022745522_TravisWalljersey.JPG.2bd5ccefa81cf54f986377e96c178d09.JPG

Ok sorry 

1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

Thank you @sleepyjean.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Not only that, but do you see her moving backwards without watching where she is going?  She's watching the mirror the whole time, but I think she's looking at herself and not who else is around her.

Victoria looks great. Can't wait to see her on the field!