Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Victoria will have GREAT field presence. I also think she looks a lot like Annalynne Mccord.

image.png.78b93a8a84e9eaa336b594d86934732e.png

Edited by Guest
(edited)
1 hour ago, Crazy4realityTV said:

It’s been pretty silent so far from TCC but I heard from an insider that 2 cuts have already been made. 

Edited by J-R
Delete due to not knowing new rule. Sorry
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Hi there, you guys may have missed it because it was a week or more ago, but the mods have asked us not to offer or ask for PMs in the threads. If you want a PM, you'll need to PM the poster directly.

He posted the video as a regular post, and it looks like everyone in TC commented on it. Lots of fangirling going on. They also gave him a bedazzled Cowboys jersey.

2022745522_TravisWalljersey.JPG.2bd5ccefa81cf54f986377e96c178d09.JPG

I missed the new rule about PM requests. Sorry. I sent one. Thanks for the info 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

If we want to know we have to contact the poster we aren’t allowed to ask for pms 

Yes. Thanks. I didn’t know the new rule. I apologized. Will try to delete comment from the thread. Thanks for the heads up. 

Just now, J-R said:

Yes. Thanks. I didn’t know the new rule. I apologized. Will try to delete comment from the thread. Thanks for the heads up. 

I didn’t know abt it either lol 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I don't think you're going to make "fetch" happen on THIS board! lol :) 

It will happen, Victoria will become a DCC, though :)

Edited by Guest
sounded better
1 hour ago, Crazy4realityTV said:

It’s been pretty silent so far from TCC but I heard from an insider that 2 cuts have already been made. 

This is really surprising given how long it took for even 1 cut last season!

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Yes! Victoria will become a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader this year... But I was referring to the fact that people on this board will STILL not like her.

I agree. TPTB don't care. The girl is IN. Yay!

Edited by Guest
removed "The"
21 minutes ago, AsIf said:

It will happen, Victoria will become a DCC, though 🙂

Of course she will. Kelli isn’t going to cut her BFF’s kid  again this year no matter what she does. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Cruisegirl said:

Of course she will. Kelli isn’t going to cut her BFF’s kid  again this year no matter what she does. 

True that. Team Victoria!

1 minute ago, SingleMom9 said:

This is really surprising given how long it took for even 1 cut last season!

Not necessarily.  They had a later start to TC this year and there's only a few slots available.  They may be tightening up on making decisions sooner. 

• Love 3
Just now, go4luca said:

Not necessarily.  They had a later start to TC this year and there's only a few slots available.  They may be tightening up on making decisions sooner. 

To get Victoria on the team sooner, hopefully.

8 hours ago, aubshart said:

I noticed in the video that Miranda doesn’t look fluffy at all. She looks great to me! Definitely one of my favs!

Miranda looks adorable in the video! Her body looks great in it too. 

• Love 10
(edited)
51 minutes ago, go4luca said:

LMAO @Tootie!!!  It's always interesting when the sudden Vic love shows up. ;o)

The opposition to Victoria making the team will only make her feel even more indestructible, especially once she's officially on the team. There's no such thing as bad publicity. 

Edited by Guest
replaced "press"
(edited)
3 minutes ago, AsIf said:

The opposition to Victoria making the team will only make her feel even more indestructible, especially once she's officially on the team. There's no such thing as bad press ...

Not what I meant in my above quote.  I'll just leave it at that. ;o)

Got to scoot.  Have fun!

Edited by go4luca
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Hope some people are trolling,otherwise I don’t understand how your fave making it only thanks to auntie Kelli is a good thing.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

Hope some people are trolling,otherwise I don’t understand how your fave making it only thanks to auntie Kelli is a good thing.

Nobody Said Life Is Fair

1 hour ago, J-R said:

I'm not surprised that it's been quiet. I was thinking about that. There were tons of spoilers on here last year during TCC. I have a feeling they are keeping things much more quiet on purpose.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Tarode said:

I'm not surprised that it's been quiet. I was thinking about that. There were tons of spoilers on here last year during TCC. I have a feeling they are keeping things much more quiet on purpose.

1 minute ago, MelissaB326 said:

John Galt, where are you?!! Please come back!

Well, we should thank a certain TCC for behavior that started off the spoilers, rumors, etc and kept us all busy.  I mean, once she started telling people she had a guaranteed spot...…..that was it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

Why do they all repost the same shit on IG?  It’s like the stepford wives.  

Haha. They are like politicians vomiting the same party talking points. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

How many weeks is training camp?

10 weeks I think they usually announce their final team the week of the first pre season home game which is August 24th 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1

I didn't think "50-yard-line Kelsey" should have made the team at the time but I'm glad she did. I feel like I'm anti VK at the moment but am open to redemption.

Ultimately the show made her look TERRIBLE so let's hope it was a humbling and clarifying experience. Lots of us were probably assholes when we were 18. 

I'm rooting for her but I'm rooting for a different version of her if that makes sense. Hopefully being Brennan's boot buddy will help as Brennan is much older and has a very mature approach to DCC life and can help Victoria become more resilient. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, dccfangirl said:

I didn't think "50-yard-line Kelsey" should have made the team at the time but I'm glad she did. I feel like I'm anti VK at the moment but am open to redemption.

Ultimately the show made her look TERRIBLE so let's hope it was a humbling and clarifying experience. Lots of us were probably assholes when we were 18. 

I'm rooting for her but I'm rooting for a different version of her if that makes sense. Hopefully being Brennan's boot buddy will help as Brennan is much older and has a very mature approach to DCC life and can help Victoria become more resilient. 

Did the show make her look terrible?  Or did her behavior make herself look terrible?  The show filmed the TCC behavior and it is heavily edited.  Kelli said she isn’t accusing anyone of dishonesty and then proceeded to have the office meeting with VK & Jinelle. Even the Malena exit was only 1/4 of what went down. 

Kelli already told VK last season that there is a place on the team for her. She sees it.

The vets love her....ummh...of course they do, Kelli is their boss. 

This year VK needs to stay in her spot.  Wonder if we will hear again that she is behind tempo because she is big?  Something like that.  

• Love 13

1. Can we still ignore people on here? Cause some people are getting on my flarking nerves and I can’t take it anymore. 

2. So asking for pms is a crime. Don’t do it! 😂😂 don’t bother asking because you won’t get a reply. 

3.  I’ve been watching season 10,11, and 12. Wow, they were hard on Kelsey, but let Allie sneak on through there with her “one pose” cameo.  Gosh, I miss Megan, Amy T, and yes, even Jenna and holly with all their extra-ness!! Also, bravo to Erin cause girl was a hot mess and came back and kicked ass!!! Maddie squared!  Also, wow to Brennan. I am now a fan.  Lastly, that Amy year was heart wrenching. She was never as bad as they made her seem. I think they’ve been trolling us for years.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
53 minutes ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

Why do they all repost the same shit on IG?  It’s like the stepford wives.  

I always wonder what kind of memo they all receive because it does seem to happen all at once.  Kind of creepy.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I always wonder what kind of memo they all receive because it does seem to happen all at once.  Kind of creepy.

Probably a quick text from TPTB to GL's to DCC to TCC. IDK?

i believe posting on social media is part of their job. they are part of the advertising for the organization and the show. i don't mind a lot of similar posts i just hate when they all repost the same IG stories. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

The behind the scenes stuff starts about halfway thru the video.  I would just say that watching a marathon of MTT before you audition is probably not a bad idea🙄

Bless . Her. Heart.

• Love 3

If there is a way to put a poster on ignore, I would love to know about it! I know that I have that option on other boards, but I am not sure if I can do it here.  I definitely want to use that option if it is available!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, edelweiss said:

If there is a way to put a poster on ignore, I would love to know about it! I know that I have that option on other boards, but I am not sure if I can do it here.  I definitely want to use that option if it is available!

Click on their username, a box should appear with options.  Click on ignore user.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Cruisegirl said:

This is not directed to VK per se, but I would hate to have it in the back of my mind that the only reason I was named to something was because my relative had an in with one of TPTB.  On the other hand, one would have to be self aware to even reach that thought.

I would also hate to think that I would lose a friendship because I didn't hand the daughter of one of my friends, something that she hadn't earned and but expected it while demonstrating a crappy attitude and air of entitlement. Of course, if that friend hadn't aged well and was living vicariously through her daughter it may cause her to stop speaking to me because things didn't go the way she expected or thought they should.

and yes, people will probably still have it out for VK -- for the same reason, Cassie took so much crap when she was on the team.

Edited by MTTFan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, tteek74 said:

1. Can we still ignore people on here? Cause some people are getting on my flarking nerves and I can’t take it anymore. 

Sure can.  I use it for maintaining sanity.

• Love 5

I was avoiding posting until I had confirmation from another person but I’ve had a lot of PMs so I’ll share what I’ve been told.

The two cuts that were made, as of Wednesday, were Gina Marie & either Ashley Hancock or Julia Fife (I believe it was Ashley and pertained to flexibility and kicks). 

Again, not confirmed from 2 sources so it’s not an absolute. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Crazy4realityTV said:

The two cuts that were made, as of Wednesday, were Gina Marie & either Ashley Hancock or Julia Fife (I believe it was Ashley and pertained to flexibility and kicks). 

Just thinking out loud since nothing is confirmed, but didn't they just have finals a week and a half ago where they did a kick line.  

• Love 6