Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

still not 1000000% on victoria trying out. i really hoped she took this time to mature, because from what i’ve seen her dancing hasn’t gotten a hair better, but you just knooooow kelli will have another scene boohooing because she is just so proud of victoria and how far she’s come.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ScoutsMom said:

Victoria is back and looks great. Hoping a year has helped her mature as well.

168D320D-0C38-44E0-A992-F106F52C4188.jpeg

She's clearly sucking in her stomach.

While thinner this year, I don't think she's DCC thin when relaxed.

14 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I like the sign, but the lights from behind makes the girls hard to see. They should have set it up in an area where the stadium lights would lighten from the front.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Anyone knows who the judges are?

I see Jay and Neal.  Whose the African American lady between Judy and Melissa? Doesn't look like Brenda the TV anchor.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

UGH!!! Melissa the Mentor is back. I see Marshall, but I do not see Scott.

Scott hasn't posted anything.  I don't think he is at the auditions but would love to be wrong.  Melissa doesn't bother me.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Scott hasn't posted anything.  I don't think he is at the auditions but would love to be wrong.  Melissa doesn't bother me.

He is there he was in Melissa’s ig story this morning 

• Love 8

He is there next to Melissa. You can barely see the back of his head in one of the Instagram links I posted up thread. Who is the girl sitting on the other side of Melissa though, anyone know? 

Also here is another girl trying out. Looks like from her insta she lost a lot of weight recently 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Just curious.  Jenn has Erica Wilkins listed as being present at the auditions on her IG live.   Why? Seems odd to me.

I think it's all the girls they were showing on the digital banners around the stadium.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

I think it's all the girls they were showing on the digital banners around the stadium.

Gotcha.  Still seems a strange choice re: Erica.  Damn.  That means Megan C. is probably not there in reality.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

About as small as last year or is just getting worse?

how many were there last year ? I count around 156 in the picture (section 119 of the map)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Malena is in the group they just posted on DCC instastory. 

I hope they don't string her along and bring her back to TC.  Based on her recent dance videos, it would be a mistake for both her and K&J.  I honestly think she would be better off moving on to something else.

• Love 7

malena looks just about the same as she did last year, but her outfit is really cute and she looks beautiful.

re: turnout-
like stated, i think it's getting smaller because the talent pool has realized what the can do, cannot do, and that they don't want to be on national television embarrassing themselves. some probably don't even try out as a bucketlist kind of thing anymore and have moved on to either other teams where they aren't possibly picked on and embarrassed on TV or just moved on in general.

• Love 13

I hope they don't string her along and bring her back to TC.  Based on her recent dance videos, it would be a mistake for both her and K&J.  I honestly think she would be better off moving on to something else.

I totally agree, she still has memory issues and you can tell in the prep class videos. But she also seems to have some influential friends in the show (Natalie) I'm afraid she may make it back. Will be interesting to see.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, go4luca said:

They would do it again in a heartbeat. I would not be surprised if they do it again for ratings and drama. I also do not think Judy wanted her in TC and/or wanted to cut her earlier in TC, but she was overruled by Kelli and Charlotte. There are others who have a say so in who makes or does not make the team.

Edited by bigskygirl
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Looks like Jenn A, Mia and Jennifer E are there.  I think Danielle is as well.  

Has anyone seen Sarah G's sister, Tessa?

She was at prep class last night

So while Mr. Turning Tricks is in L.A. trying to find a barber (lol), he shared this.  Not a full enough shot for a complete comparison.  Wonder if @sleepyjean has one from last year?

turningtrickssince96_18_5_2019_11_13_1_265 copy.jpg

He is not in LA, he is in Portland Oregon

(edited)
4 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

He is not in LA, he is in Portland Oregon

Okay.  Weird he has this currently on his live then.

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 11.21.43 AM.png

turningtrickssince96_18_5_2019_11_23_48_121.jpg

Edited by go4luca
Just now, 5678Pixie said:

He goes to dance classes all the time in LA

Yes, I know, I follow him.

The second picture shows a car rental in L.A. for the week so did he drive to Oregon ? 🤷‍♀️

(edited)
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Yes, I know, I follow him.

The second picture shows a car rental in L.A. for the week so did he drive to Oregon ? 🤷‍♀️

He flew to LA from Portland  and rented a car to drive in LA

Edited by 5678Pixie
Just now, 5678Pixie said:

He fly to LA from Portland  and rented a car.

He rented a car in Inglewood, CA for Oregon?  Okay.  Not here to argue with you.  Just doesn't make much sense. 

• Love 1

He rented a car in Inglewood, CA for Oregon?  Okay.  Not here to argue with you.  Just doesn't make much sense. 

Yes you are right he rented the car in Inglewood that is only about 25 minutes from LA so I consider it LA. 

18 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Has anyone seen Sarah G's sister, Tessa?

Yes. There is a Twitter video that shows her in green. Sorry...not sure how to link it here. 🙂

• Love 1