Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

(edited)
14 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Did FVK (f**ckin VK) even cheer in high school? As Jen said these candidates are "resumed".

No she did not cheer or dance for the school. My daughter went to high school with her.

Edited by SingleMom9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BringItOn said:

I get that there are exceptional dancers with just studio experience, but we are talking about FVK.

I wasn't commenting on whether she is an exceptional studio dancer, just making an observation that you don't have to have been on a team before making the DCC.

2 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

VK made semis. Just posted on insta story.

2019990646_VKgoestosemis.JPG.b1b461e3d1af5c025111c183f72ee482.JPG

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Not sure where to put this and sorry if it's already been posted today.  Don't have time to comb through all the posts before I have to be somewhere.

IF this is ALL the people auditioning today I don't see how it could be the "hundreds" of people Kelli always claims to get....

Highest number on the semi finals board was 319.

(edited)
On 5/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, sleepyjean said:

I wasn't commenting on whether she is an exceptional studio dancer, just making an observation that you don't have to have been on a team before making the DCC.

2019990646_VKgoestosemis.JPG.b1b461e3d1af5c025111c183f72ee482.JPG

I understand. I was making the observation that all these TCC hopefuls have more on field experience than Voldemort Kalina.

Edited by BringItOn
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, BringItOn said:

I understand. I was making the observation that all these TCC hopefuls have more on field experience than Valdamort Kalalini.

Truth. Sure can't argue with that.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Highest number on the semi finals board was 319.

Take a look at the picture. I definitely do not see more than 300 girls trying out. I say between 120 and 140 girls tried out.

6 minutes ago, Stee said:

7 spots

6 returning TC candidates

9 former Dallas Mavericks Dancers

+ a handful of talented TCU graduates

+ additional girls who have been prepping all year

= smaller pool of girls but INCREDIBLY competitive. 

I am expecting some vets to be cut - this could be an incredibly competitive season. 

Well...when you put it that way....

I was really hoping all the vets would make it back this year. I guess not.

It's ironic that the smallest candidate pool yet may be the biggest threat to vets we've ever seen on this show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

I understand. I was making the observation that all these TCC hopefuls have more on field experience than Valdamort Kalalini.

Your Victoria nickname is cracking me up.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

No she did not cheer or dance for the school. My daughter went to high school with her.

Really?  So do you like homemade chocolate cookies?  Brownies?  Tea...…..

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

With the competition this year, I would be surprised if Kristin, Jazmin, Malena or Taylor T make it back. I’m betting only VK and Lily from last years cut girls get back to camp

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jennv said:

With the competition this year, I would be surprised if Kristin, Jazmin, Malena or Taylor T make it back. I’m betting only VK and Lily from last years cut girls get back to camp

Agree. I was about to post the exact same thing!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Is this Julia Fife? I hope so! 

Yes and I can’t imagine a scenario where she doesn’t make the team, unless she gets in a fist fight with Victoria or something 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Yes and I can’t imagine a scenario where she doesn’t make the team, unless she gets in a fist fight with Victoria or something 

I was shocked she didn’t make it a few years ago. They didn’t even take her to TC. Then she made DMD. She is sooooo lovely and a fellow Longhorn! Go Julia! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

How do yall feel about Abby from DSIG? I think she's cute. I just hope they like her hair.

She’s my least favorite of the DSIG that were there today. 

10 hours ago, hereforthedrama said:

She's clearly sucking in her stomach.

While thinner this year, I don't think she's DCC thin when relaxed.

Agreed!  First thing I thought, VK cant keep up that charade for long.  🤷🏽‍♀️

7 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

I know we have all seen this but I just want to say of course the edited version of Victoria  is the first pix DCC posts.  Looks like they lightened it up so we can see it better.  

A few of the comments were not nice to her, but most of the sang her praises! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, ScoutsMom said:

Victoria is back and looks great. Hoping a year has helped her mature as well.

168D320D-0C38-44E0-A992-F106F52C4188.jpeg

I don't think Vikkie looks more trim. She is clearly sucking in her stomach and it looks painful. Give the crash diet she has no doubt been on, it'll only take a matter of weeks to undo any progress she made. 

9 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

This looks...unbelievably small as far as turnout. 

BC9B0230-735E-4B27-BB22-54E01288E9B3.jpeg

Well, at least their hair colors makes a decent bouquet of 'flowers'. 

8 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

Scott, the weatherman, is still a judge.  Neil McCoy is live on FB and they are under a tornado watch, so Scott is trying to calm them down.  So glad he was not banished because of his truthful comments last year.

I would have rioted...no joke, Scott 4 Life! 

6 hours ago, loveaux said:

I hope she has learned some interview skills because she is gorgeous and a great dancer. 

5 hours ago, Loodicrus said:

image.thumb.png.0e16314a1f575f492771f1c12da31787.png

I don't know why, but her face makes me think of Anna Duggar every time I see it...like she could be her little sister. I truly hope she moves on and finds a new dream. Don't give the DCC some of your best years---they will never return that favor! 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Stee said:

7 spots

I am expecting some vets to be cut - this could be an incredibly competitive season. 

I really feel like there is a good chance at least 2 girls will be cut, if not more. Will see how things go at semi's as a lot of these talented ladies may not have the flexibility or kicks needed.  If all of them are really strong at the kick line then more vets maybe in jeopardy. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Quick someone remind me - what was the feedback on Madi?

Kelli said she didn't have much movement in her feet or hips and that she didn't dance like a trained dancer. She said Madi didn't excite her as a dancer

i'm betting we'll lose 2-3 vets. despite the videos we saw earlier, a lot of these girls are extremely talented and thoroughly deserve a spot on the team. we already know kelli has a spot saved for VK, but i'm thinking we may lose 2-3 vets before the season starts. hopefully malena, if she makes it to TC  isn't strung along like last year and i hope jasmin came back a lot stronger and actually makes the squad this year.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Stee said:

7 spots

Wow, I didn't realize 9 Mavericks dancers were auditioning. This year really is going to be competitive... Although I'm sure that still won't stop them from putting VK on the team

• Love 8
Just now, Roo22 said:

Wow, I didn't realize 9 Mavericks dancers were auditioning. This year really is going to be competitive... Although I'm sure that still won't stop them from putting VK on the team

Yeah Ashley h and Julie I know for sure auditioned not sure the other 7 

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Molly Charanell made to semi

She's very pretty. Looking through her insta...I didn't realize she used to be blonde. She looks great with both colors.

32 minutes ago, Nightowlll35 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxoKFWCHDdO/?igshid=70ima59b95dq

How do yall feel about Abby from DSIG? I think she's cute. I just hope they like her hair.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxoKFWCHDdO/?igshid=f3k8d7uvx6k0

I like her. It looks like she's letting her hair grow a bit. I hope she keeps it short. It's one of the things that makes her stand out. Ditto for Madi Allememier. Madi kinda looks kinda like every other blonde now.

39 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I don't think Vikkie looks more trim. She is clearly sucking in her stomach and it looks painful. Give the crash diet she has no doubt been on, it'll only take a matter of weeks to undo any progress she made. 

If VK didn't work with a nutritionist to change her eating habits and find a diet that will keep her lean enough to wear the uniform, I don't see her able to maintain the figure the uniform requires.

35 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Well, at least their hair colors makes a decent bouquet of 'flowers'. 

I would have rioted...no joke, Scott 4 Life! 

Woman, glad you're back.  You crack me up.

• Love 6

I am either lost, stupid, or both. Probably both. But did they even commit to another show? I see lots of cameras but none of the dccmtt stuff. What am I missing? Regardless, the footage is so poor it's hard to really see "the talent here". I agree with comments about the horrible tacky auditions Hollywood wanna be sign.

11 minutes ago, IzzyEnd said:

I am either lost, stupid, or both. Probably both. But did they even commit to another show? I see lots of cameras but none of the dccmtt stuff. What am I missing? Regardless, the footage is so poor it's hard to really see "the talent here". I agree with comments about the horrible tacky auditions Hollywood wanna be sign.

Yes, there is for sure a 14th season. They didn't make a big announcement like they did last year, but Kelly said it on her insta and others have posted about season 14. So it is happening. 

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Yes, there is for sure a 14th season. They didn't make a big announcement like they did last year, but Kelly said it on her insta and others have posted about season 14. So it is happening. 

Thank you for the update. Wonder if the quiet announcement is in hopes it makes an easier ski through for favored parties. Guess we will see. I pray they show some honesty, class and fairness. But I am not holding my breath. I enjoy living so........ 

I just want a show that doesn't force things, people, products and make me feel like I watched a one hour infomercial.  AND NOT Like where is the dancing sort of show.

Edited by IzzyEnd
Tired Mom brain...or old fart brain, either fits.
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, IzzyEnd said:

I just want a show that doesn't force things, people, products and make me feel like I watched a one hour infomercial.  AND NOT Like where is the dancing sort of show.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

• Love 10