Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

This is a comment under the last pix I posted on here

Diane@sanfrancis

23mReplying to@KristiCowboy@DCCheerleadersand@dallascowboys

Hopefully this season will not be another season of letting Victoria get away with murder just because she is a legacy.

now which one of y’all left the forum to go comment? 🤣

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

LOL she says numbers through 350

That looks like Kylee that tried out a few years ago and Kelli made fun of her teeth.

Hahaha she doesn’t say there were 350 who auditioned, just that their numbers were 1-350.   Carefully worded to be true, yet misleading on how many actually auditioned. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Madi A. posted a clip on her insta story of another dance party while waiting for the results. I think I saw Alexandra Pena, the girl from south Texas who has auditioned the last few years and was featured in season 12

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

Madi A. posted a clip on her insta story of another dance party while waiting for the results. I think I saw Alexandra Pena, the girl from south Texas who has auditioned the last few years and was featured in season 12

Thanks for the heads up.  Always love seeing Phil getting them going for some stress relief!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DFWBelle said:

Yawn I took a nap. Storms in DFW. #222 next to Victoria is former TCU Showgirl Alexa May @AlexaMay17

39CA0024-6313-40D7-861A-EE6B151C6F25.jpeg

Gosh!  Victoria's hair just annoys me so much! 😤 Marshall, if you see this...please fix it in TC (because we all know she is going into TC again).  It always looks a mess!  "Brush it!" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

This is the fewest they have ever had auditioned and this is the longest they have ever deliberated the first day.  Either there is a lot of good competition this year or they are still eating.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

She auditioned

She's pretty, fit & a good dancer.... Not to mention experienced pro team. It's a great small group of excellent candidates...good thing since there are basically 7 (maybe plus 1 or 2) spots available.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

She auditioned

I just checked out this girls instagram - NBA dancer and very very pretty .   I think there's quite a bit of serious talent there today .

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, njcate said:

I just checked out this girls instagram - NBA dancer and very very pretty .   I think there's quite a bit of serious talent there today .

There are some more really beauties that haven't even been posted on here that are great dancers.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Anyone familiar with Meagan Pravden?  Only know she was a Tampa Bay Buccanneer cheerleader and Danielle Marie follows her.

megprav_18_5_2019_16_48_9_870.jpg

Wait! Isn't this the girl who was in TC and Kelli told her she was too square for the uniform?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Roo22 said:

Wait! Isn't this the girl who was in TC and Kelli told her she was too square for the uniform?

yes. She was on MTT. I don't remember which season

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Anyone familiar with Meagan Pravden?  Only know she was a Tampa Bay Buccanneer cheerleader and Danielle Marie follows her.

megprav_18_5_2019_16_48_9_870.jpg

She tried out in Season 9? and was cut in TC because she did not have the right shape for the uniform. She looks amazing!

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The count I get from the rows in the stands is about 120.    If there are 15 per row, and 8 rows, then it's a lot less than last year, and a ton less than from the first years where there were three or four times more 'applicants'.  

If they are indeed sitting in section 119 and taking up 8 rows, starting with the third row, that's 168 seats. That's the max that could have auditioned.

119.JPG.a2369d3c1ad879a15b8c406f55aa2cce.JPG

3 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I don't care for her audition outfit.  Looks like she just threw something together lol.

I don't mind it. It's refreshing to see someone NOT wearing a $500 Dallaswear "superbling" outfit.

2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

CMT must feel like they won the lottery getting the 9 DMD girls this year.  They will take all of them to finals.

I wonder if Emily Morales tried out again this year. She can't quite get to training camp. Maybe this will be her year.

43 minutes ago, DFWBelle said:

@ginamariecampagna SMU ‘23 unknown dance background to me

She just graduated from high school. I had to look through her page because she looks 25. My eye keeps jumping from her photo shoot photos to pics of her in her cheer uniform, and my brain cannot reconcile that as the same person.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Admittedly, Victoria's number is hard to determine, but I think it was 321.  If so, she made it to Semis.  That isn't unexpected.  She was bound to move on. 

I'm also not surprised that Hannah (Road-to-DCC girl) DIDN'T make it. Now that she's experienced at least the first round of auditions, she knows what she's up against.  Maybe in past years, she might have made it at least to Semis, but the competition this year was too fierce to even allow her that much.  Hopefully, if she's determined to audition again, she knows what she needs to work on.  I was actually surprised that she was thinking of a solo piece when she was not going to need it, at least this year.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 1

Even if the numbers are small, with 9 DMD and all the returning TCC, it's shaping up to be an interesting finals. There are only 7 spots at the moment.

I hope Kelli is not dumb enough to say "hundreds" this year. As someone previously said she really should play up the quality. Don't lie about the quantity. It's silly.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Admittedly, Victoria's number is hard to determine, but I think it was 321.  If so, she made it to Semis. 

Looks like 301 to me.  301 made it to semis too, though, so I guess it's a moot point.

301.JPG.160582f1006f2943b64098a92e8e5192.JPG

What is going on with Kelli and Judy? I think this is the first time I've ever seen Judy miss the mark. And is that a zipper on Kelli's stomach? What the what? 199102650_judges59361982_344216806152354_8616321182616193681_n.thumb.jpg.65a27929724e903659be2470e6989adb.jpg

1 hour ago, Corky10 said:

There are 4 stations when the girls walk up. They are numbered 1-100, 101-200, 201-300 & 301-400...so, technically numbers are issued from each group and the final number may be in the mid 300s. That doesn't mean there are 300+ girls there, just how they do the registration. Understandably confusing.

True, that. And once someone pointed out the large 25-chunk gaps between the numbers last year, now I can't NOT notice it on the board. Look at that...26-50, 76-100, 150-200, all missing, and I bet there was nothing above 325.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't like the one shoulder top in the photo above.    It makes the woman look lopsided.  

It makes sense to divide the registration numbers into four sections, so everyone doesn't end up at one table at the same time.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

I know Kristin, Malena and VK were seen. What about Lily, Taylor or Lindsay? Were they there? 

I wanted to see Lily return.  Hoping I missed her and she made it to semis.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I wanted to see Lily return.  Hoping I missed her and she made it to semis.

Me too, out of everyone cut she was one I was hoping would come back. But I haven't seen or heard of her being there today. I know she was at prep classes 

• Love 3
Just now, BringItOn said:

Did FVK (f**ckin VK) even cheer in high school? As Jen said these candidates are "resumed". 

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure DCC has had their fair share of studio girls who were never on a dance team prior to DCC. Not tons of them of course, but I don't think it's unheard of. Wasn't Sydney Durso one of those?

2 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure DCC has had their fair share of studio girls who were never on a dance team prior to DCC. Not tons of them of course, but I don't think it's unheard of. Wasn't Sydney Durso one of those?

I get that there are exceptional dancers with just studio experience, but we are talking about FVK.

• Love 1