Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

Yes you are right he rented the car in Inglewood that is only about 25 minutes from LA so I consider it LA. 

Exactly my point.  I know where Inglewood is.  I live in L.A.   Anyway, I think it's time to stop hijacking this thread.  

10 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Yes, I know, I follow him.

The second picture shows a car rental in L.A. for the week so did he drive to Oregon ? 🤷‍♀️

I was hoping he didn't do that.  Driving down I-5 is the longest freaking drive😳

• Love 1
(edited)
22 minutes ago, go4luca said:

So while Mr. Turning Tricks is in L.A. trying to find a barber (lol), he shared this.  Not a full enough shot for a complete comparison.  Wonder if @sleepyjean has one from last year?

turningtrickssince96_18_5_2019_11_13_1_265 copy.jpg

You betcha! Here's last year:

crowd.thumb.JPG.502aa80e0aa854b77c3277221bcd4cb3.JPG

Crowd2.JPG

2018 AT&T.JPG

Compared to this year. Looks like they are sitting in the same section, but possibly took up more rows last year.

477865062_127live.JPG.4bf37fd905e8350122c57936b2bf832f.JPG

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 4
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

I was hoping he didn't do that.  Driving down I-5 is the longest freaking drive😳

You are so correct.  Plus the most boring stretch ever.  Last time I did it, I needed a case of ZipFizz® to get me through it.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Corky10 said:

Yes. There is a Twitter video that shows her in green. Sorry...not sure how to link it here. 🙂

No worries - I can't even bring posts from one thread to another:/

I hope she makes it.  I think being on DSIG has improved her power dancing.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

No worries, he flew from Portland Oregon and rented a car in the LA area where he is visiting and gong to take some dance classes. 

Just now, 5678Pixie said:

No worries, he flew from Portland Oregon and rented a car in the LA area where he is visiting and gong to take some dance classes. 

Then he is in L.A. as I thought.  Looks like for the week since that's what the photo from Inglewood says.  I'm happy for him.  I think he will do well here.

• Love 1

I know there hasn't been a lot of pictures/videos so far. Has anyone spotted any girls (besides Sarah's G's sister) from any other teams (DMD, AAIA, DSIG, TLD)?

2 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Scott, the weatherman, is still a judge.  Neil McCoy is live on FB and they are under a tornado watch, so Scott is trying to calm them down.  So glad he was not banished because of his truthful comments last year.

They do read this forum and I think they knew if they got rid of Scott (our hero), we'd storm the AT&T Stadium gates in response. So glad he's still around!

I agree that VK is sucking in her stomach, but I do that when I'm being photographed so I can't be too hard on her. From what I was reading on here, or hints of it anyway, she was on a crash diet the last few months. I don't want her to fail. But if she is still flailing about, hasn't matured, and is saying "There are no words." then there is no reason to bring her back beyond promises to her Mommy and additional drama.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

cott, the weatherman, is still a judge.  Neil McCoy is live on FB and they are under a tornado watch, so Scott is trying to calm them down.  So glad he was not banished because of his truthful comments last year.

Just looked up that video on Neal's FB. There's a lady sitting next to Neal and she's  in the beginning of it for a few seconds. She looks like Candace Romo but I don't think it's her.

Just now, MrsEVH said:

Just looked up that video on Neal's FB. There's a lady sitting next to Neal and she's  in the beginning of it for a few seconds. She looks like Candace Romo but I don't think it's her.

I think that is Meredith, the TV person.

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Geekgirl said:

Is Charlotte not there today?

I can't tell who all is in the back row, so she might be behind Neil's hat:)  

Then again, not one word on her Twitter or IG about auditions.

Edited by scorpio1031

I know we have all seen this but I just want to say of course the edited version of Victoria  is the first pix DCC posts.  Looks like they lightened it up so we can see it better.  

• Love 2

I know we have all seen this but I just want to say of course the edited version of Victoria  is the first pix DCC posts.  Looks like they lightened it up so we can see it better.  

That second picture is a DSIG - Sarah

• Love 2

the other girl is Alexa she just graduated from TCU

Both of these girls look far more fit than VK. They have no need to "suck in" like she is doing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Corky10 said:

Both of these girls look far more fit than VK. They have no need to "suck in" like she is doing.

Do we have video of VK dancing yet??  I would think the judges are being told what to say by Kelli, I mean deliberating by now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Do we have video of VK dancing yet??  I would think the judges are being told what to say by Kelli, I mean deliberating by now.

The only judges' opinions during prelims are Kelli, Charlotte and Judy. The other judges may say yes, no or maybe, but it is up to C, K, and J to decide who moves on.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

The only judges' opinions during prelims are Kelli, Charlotte and Judy. The other judges may say yes, no or maybe, but it is up to C, K, and J to decide who moves on.

It is such a small turn out they will probably take them all.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, go4luca said:

madiallemier_18_5_2019_12_23_20_735.jpg

IMO Maddie needs to change her hair color and Kristin needs to skip the lash extensions or whatever she does. She is looking sleepy again. I do like the length and style of Maddie’s hair. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

It is such a small turn out they will probably take them all.

CMT producers sitting in a room with Kelli and Charlotte.

Producers: It seems like we have a small number of girls trying out this year. Maybe we should take them all to Semi-Finals.

Kelli: Are you serious?

Charlotte: Hmmm... I like the idea. It can be something we never done before in the history of the show.

Producers: Right. Something to grab the attention of the fans and viewers. You know our motto: money, fame, drama and ratings.

Charlotte and Kelli: Okay lets do it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

The turnout is sad and it doesn’t look like we have that many strong contenders, so let’s brace ourselves for DCC VK and DCC Malena....

It could go either way - less people means that maybe a strong dancer won't be overlooked🤷‍♀️

• Love 2

The count I get from the rows in the stands is about 120.    If there are 15 per row, and 8 rows, then it's a lot less than last year, and a ton less than from the first years where there were three or four times more 'applicants'.      Of course, you have to subtract the ones that are just auditioning for their bucket list, or the ones who do this every year just for fun.     I bet there aren't more than 60 real candidates, and a bunch of them won't pass the field and kick line tests, and have low kicks or flexibility.     

• Love 4
(edited)

Looks like the clip with Malena on the DCC instastory also has Kristen and Madi in the back row. 

Also the audition numbers the girls wear look like they're going past the 200s? 

Edited by hereforthedrama

from the clips that we’ve been getting i’m not all too impressed by the talent today 🥴 call me overly critical but whew. but i’m sure CMT will give us LOADS of perfect hair flips with perfectly timed music and closeups of Victoria’s gums while Kelli is crying again. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

It could go either way - less people means that maybe a strong dancer won't be overlooked🤷‍♀️

There have been girls in the past who were strong dancers and were passed over for weaker TC Candidates and weaker DCCs. I do not think numbers matter to Kelli and Charlotte when it comes to certain girls they want in TC or on the squad.

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The count I get from the rows in the stands is about 120.    If there are 15 per row, and 8 rows, then it's a lot less than last year, and a ton less than from the first years where there were three or four times more 'applicants'.      Of course, you have to subtract the ones that are just auditioning for their bucket list, or the ones who do this every year just for fun.     I bet there aren't more than 60 real candidates, and a bunch of them won't pass the field and kick line tests, and have low kicks or flexibility.     

I think it's more like 140-145. It looks like the rows get a little longer as they go back

• Love 2
1 minute ago, pisces125 said:

I don't think numbers matter. What impresses me is when so many auditioning are former captains of college teams or from NBA and NFL squads

Agreed. I think last year was about the same number of people auditioning and I was very impressed by the candidates. I'm curious to see how the ones who got cut from TC last year do this year. If Malena, Kristin, and VK all make it back to TC, it'll be like last season all over again. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

I don't think numbers matter. What impresses me is when so many auditioning are former captains of college teams or from NBA and NFL squads

With the numbers declining, Kelli needs to stop focusing on the quantity of the applicants, but on the quality.  

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

Looks like the clip with Malena on the DCC instastory also has Kristen and Madi in the back row. 

Madi still hasn't improved what Kelli said last year that she doesn't have a lot of movement in her hips & her feet aren't great. At least from the little snippit they showed.

With the numbers declining, Kelli needs to stop focusing on the quantity of the applicants, but on the quality.  

That would mean she could not say more girls are trying out for the team because they are the best entertainment performers in the world. Got to promote the brand.