Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Whelp, that was a season I won’t rewatch. Meredeath was in no matter what it took. Kat improved, but I could do without the fake facials. Would have been nice to focus on rookies other than VK and those two. 

Rookie Taylor is so forgettable to me. Maybe it’s the bleached out eyebrows.

Squad photo, good job hiding Christina’s new implants. 

Announcement was cute, loved the tackling. But nothing will ever beat Lauren flying into Brennan after last year’s announcement. That was awesome. 😂

• Love 21

In the bios, shouldn’t last years rookies say 2 seasons this year? I’m confused since Christina and her group say 3 yrs but Cianna and her group say 1 year.🤷🏼‍♀️

3 minutes ago, sATL said:

Did I miss the pre-Vet retirement sendoff? Tess said a maybe...

I thought there would be others who would say this is their last season..

No one else said anything !! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sATL said:

I like Ashlee but it a little soon for her to be in the 2nd from the bottom row sitting/leaning.

I thought the same thing about where Rachel W and Caroline were positioned. I think the 3rd and 4 yr vets were kinda robbed, some r back pretty far. 

• Love 2

Miranda is a group leader and still not in the front rows. Love Ashlee and Caroline and I understand why Rachel made the front, but I feel like Group Leaders should definitely get prime spots in the Squad Photo.  In general, I’m sad this season is over even if it wasn’t my favorite.. really looking forward to seeing next year and who steps up!  Favorite rookies: Kat, Chandi and - surprisingly - Lily who had such a great couple of last episodes. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Hmmm I thought maybe during the earlier years of MTT that all the reauditioning vets made it back but I could be wrong 🙂

I think the question meant " no vet retired" therefore no open spots for the next year

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DCCobsessed said:

On twitter there’s a post about the Squad Reveal on 10-27-19 @ 12pm. Does anyone know what this is about?

They did a video thing showing the whole team they did it last year as well 

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, DCCobsessed said:

On twitter there’s a post about the Squad Reveal on 10-27-19 @ 12pm. Does anyone know what this is about?

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

They did a video thing showing the whole team they did it last year as well 

That seems kinda anticlimactic

• Love 1
10 hours ago, lah715 said:

If you look at the group photo behind Kelli there is someone NOT DCC in the picture ... looks like her kid to me .... Its interesting some are so put out by a little kid in a photo ... Shelly I believe had Dayton in there at one time (maybe she can clarify) Too funny 

Never...she took a pic with me when I was an All Star and modeled some merchandise, but that is it. Sam has squad photo pics from when she was growing up. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
47 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

Top 3 cameo favorites (in no particular order)

- Briana

- Bridget 

- Rachel W

My fave cameo is Jalyns and I like Amandas as well. 

Edited by Trixi
  • Love 4