Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Kimrs said:

And so it begins.  My annual cross off.  Thank you for the updates.  I love reading the comments on here so much, I will be extremely patient about buying the season this year after last year’s painful mess.  

It feels like they pick an extremely obnoxious character to create and follow each season and it has become so tiresome watching season after season of this on the show.  Even if things are taken “out of context“ the girls are still providing them something to film.

I just wish the the show understood there is enough built in suspense rooting for girls to make the team and everything else is just unnecessary filler.  I honestly would prefer a 5 minute short intro to different girls each week until we have met them all (new TCCs and returning vets) 15-20 minutes of dance/cheering and 2 minutes of end of show meetings/cuts.

B4F6F7D5-9750-4429-A4F8-8B5FC84385DF.jpeg

Agree. Agree.  Agree. And Thank you for  the chart update. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Monique said:

Tess is  stunning but not my favorite dancer, I wonder if working/dancing with Gina she will up her game. 

It will be interesting to watch how Tess does.  Gina is so strong and to me, Tess not so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, go4luca said:

It will be interesting to watch how Tess does.  Gina is so strong and to me, Tess not so much.

Maybe working with Gina as her second will help her 

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Were they both cut on the same night?

Pretty sure they were 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Hopefully.  Otherwise I fear she will be out danced.

I’m happy for the other girls that got a leadership spot I think they each bring something different to the team especially leadership wise 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I can’t wait to see why these two were cut. I don’t believe a former mav would have an issue with the choreo or flexibility, or that either has weight issues.

It could be easily be for other reasons.  Either girl could have already been on the border of making it for various reasons and perhaps they just weren't cutting it.  There are so few spots avail this year and if it's obvious it's not going to work out, release them and move on.

I won't miss Ashley.  Not a fan of her overly bleached hair and pancake style make-up.  I get that the girls play up the makeup but hers came across as mega fake to me.  Seemed to be in love with herself.  More of a feeling I admit since I don't know her.  But my gut rarely steers me wrong.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, go4luca said:

It could be easily be for other reasons.  Either girl could have already been on the border of making it for various reasons and perhaps they just weren't cutting it.  There are so few spots avail this year and if it's obvious it's not going to work out, release them and move on.

I won't miss Ashley.  Not a fan of her overly bleached hair and pancake style make-up.  I get that the girls play up the makeup but hers came across as mega fake to me.  Seemed to be in love with herself.  More of a feeling I admit since I don't know her.  But my gut rarely steers me wrong.

Yeah but again, I can’t see a DMD stuggling with dancing so much that she was cut within a week or so. I guess the look can be changed and I agree with you that the bleach blonde was too much. Same goes for Lexie and Gina for me.

(edited)
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I’m interested to hear your thoughts on all 4 pairings. I know nothing about dance and respect your 2 cents 

Edited by J-R
Spelling
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Clearer shot. The other was screen grab of an mp4.

christina_riccelli_15_6_2019_9_45_23_39 copy.jpeg

I am not a Meredith fan, gave me weird vibes last season. Daphne still looks very underweight 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Bennie said:

Amy, Maddie, Heather, and Tess are GLs

Miranda, Lexie, Alexis, and Gina are second GLs

In that order-1,2,3,4- blondes with brunettes 

Hmmmm ... If this is true, can Gina still be point?

6 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Yeah but again, I can’t see a DMD stuggling with dancing so much that she was cut within a week or so. 

That's why I said "other reasons".  😉 It will be interesting to see what comes out in the show.  Surprisingly, neither cut girl has yet posted about it on IG.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, J-R said:

I’m interested to hear your thoughts on all 4 pairings. I know nothing about dance and respect your 2 cents 

I think it's going to be interesting seeing how each of the GL teams do.  I'm trying to be nice so not saying much.  We've had much stronger 1st GL's in the past but do feel like TPTB are honoring tenure.

Of the groupings:

Amy/Miranda - most here know I'm not a Miranda fan.  I  find her dancing mediocre and not a fan of her Mom look.  But Amy surprised me last year so think she will do great.

Maddie/Lexie - Even though I'm not a huge Maddie fan, both are pretty equal in their strength of the DCC style so could push one another to up their performance game.  Lexie definitely upped her game dancing as point in the recent media filming so think she will continue being featured.

Heather/Alexis - neither are powerhouses but I am glad they gave Heather a GL position.

Tess/Gina - Hopefully Gina's power will bring up Tess.  Nothing against Tess, just that my eye is never really drawn to her.  Gina has been dancing next to Lacey for awhile so I'm curious how she approaches dancing aside Tess.

Just quick thoughts off the top of my head while I go in search of a rolling IV of caffeine...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Group leader has nothing to do with point. You know this 🙄😉

No I didn't ... but thanks.

24 minutes ago, go4luca said:

That's why I said "other reasons".  😉 It will be interesting to see what comes out in the show.  Surprisingly, neither cut girl has yet posted about it on IG.

Team Icky Vicky!

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

meredith boot buddies.png

Meredith is box shaped. Gorgeous face, though. Just a few more sandwiches for Daphne. Christina is LAME. 

14 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

No. Victoria made Victoria look bad. I firmly believe that 100% of the reason why Victoria is the self entitled brat that she is, is because no one has ever put her feet to the fire and made her accept responsibility for her actions. Blaming it on the show and editing does the same thing. 

No one forced Victoria to get milkshakes after practice and put on excess weight. No one forced Victoria to lie to Kelli's face multiple times and try to throw Jinelle under the bus. Victoria chose not to go to a scheduled doctors appointment. Victoria chose to be a bad locker room mate and gossip. Victoria also chose to tell everyone she was a shoe in and she also chose to blurt out her disappointment for not making show group when her own place on the team wasn't solid. 

These are all things Victoria did and it's not even everything. If she were anyone else, she would have never made it back to finals let alone training camp. Her redemption mountain is unclimbable, imo. 

I'm grateful that my 18 year old mistakes were not documented on national TV and then lambasted by social media.

"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" 

24 minutes ago, AsIf said:

Meredith is box shaped. Gorgeous face, though. Just a few more sandwiches for Daphne. Christina is LAME. 

She looks like she is sucking it in too.

• Love 2

Well, I guess the faster they cut the other rookies, the less chance VK has of gaining 11 pounds during training camp.

.....I’m off to sit at my cynical table in the corner.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Ashley was probably cut bc her lower half photographs heavy, but also KARMA. You can’t treat your fellow dancers like I’ve heard she did and expect karma not to bite you where it counts. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Ashley was probably cut bc her lower half photographs heavy, but also KARMA. You can’t treat your fellow dancers like I’ve heard she did and expect karma not to bite you where it counts. 

Oh man, you can’t tease us with something like that and not share! 🙂

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Just now, Lunacat said:

Oh man, you can’t tease us with something like that and not share! 🙂

And this is a spoiler thread so DO TELL!  🙂

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

What did she do 

• Love 2

Sooo can I just add that I totally believe Lauren was supposed go be a 2GL? Especially since they’ve chosen Miranda who isn’t their prettiest (aka Alexis) or their strongest dancer (aka Gina) so that was probably because she’s mature and a good teacher. Who do you think was chosen to replace Lauren?

I know this is just speculation, but until we get something concrete to discuss we can have fun on our own 🙂

• Love 5
Just now, dreamcatcher said:

Sooo can I just add that I totally believe Lauren was supposed go be a 2GL? Especially since they’ve chosen Miranda who isn’t their prettiest (aka Alexis) or their strongest dancer (aka Gina) so that was probably because she’s mature and a good teacher. Who do you think was chosen to replace Lauren?

I know this is just speculation, but until we get something concrete to discuss we can have fun on our own 🙂

Probably would of been Lauren instead of Miranda 

• Love 1
Just now, go4luca said:

I would have loved to see Lauren as a 2nd GL.

But I do like Miranda tho a lot I think she brings a lot of maturity I can’t wait to see how she does this year as a leader

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

But I do like Miranda tho a lot I think she brings a lot of maturity I can’t wait to see how she does this year as a leader

I agree. Hoping being in a leadership position will elevate her dancing. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I can't stand Miranda.

• Love 2

I actually think Alexis or Gina were promoted in her place. Looks like they are trying to showcase their more stable dancers these past few years-Maddie going straight to GL and part of the triangle is a great example imo. So Miranda becoming a leader makes sense to me.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

ANYONE but Miranda. Can’t stand her and have no idea how she made it back. 

• Love 2

The only thing Miranda brings to the DCC is her intelligence and kindness. The rest of her is AVERAGE. 

34 minutes ago, AsIf said:

The only thing Miranda brings to the DCC is her intelligence and kindness.

I'm not sure if that's the only thing, but @DanceChick posted that her daughter did camp DCC & she said Miranda was as sweet as sweet can be, so I do believe she brings that to the squad.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, loveanddcc said:

I like Julia’s look more than Ashley.

422288FD-CB09-4E57-AA5A-7548FFBC66F2.jpeg

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

From what I’ve heard, cattiness, tattle telling, slept with a teammate’s boyfriend. 

Why doesn’t that surprise me?

My best friend slept with my boyfriend when I was at work.  Fun times! (Years ago before I was a married hag)

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

Those are two amazing qualities and lacking a lot these days. I think Miranda is gorgeous and love how she posts pictures without makeup all the time (😱) Go Miranda! 

Uniboob is the only think I dislike about Miranda. I think she has that Ashley Judd old school Hollywood thing going on and seems super nice, plus actually has a real job. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Uniboob is the only think I dislike about Miranda. I think she has that Ashley Judd old school Hollywood thing going on and seems super nice, plus actually has a real job. 

I second that.

3 minutes ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

Why doesn’t that surprise me?

My best friend slept with my boyfriend when I was at work.  Fun times! (Years ago before I was a married hag)

It doesn’t surprise me either, and I don’t want to see that kind of drama brought to DCC.

• Love 1