JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Assuming it’s up to date:

046CE46E-A985-4141-8A5B-DC3CA9B02368.jpeg

01BF5D3D-A235-4448-8760-D6EC8B28474D.jpeg

04F4CCAC-027A-490D-8C72-D81C331EE968.jpeg

Wait one of the twins aren’t married? I swear on counting on she seemed to imply that one of them was? Or maybe I wasn’t reading it right.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Update on the due date. The Duggar insider days that Abbie was 10 weeks at the funeral, which apparently gives her a due date of 1/13 or thereabouts.

Funny how that individual only shares info that the family has already publicly posted. Not sure what the point is of claiming to be a Duggar insider (relative, I believe) if only willing to confirm what's already been announced. I don't think they've been incorrect about anything yet, but I don't see what they get out of it if they are legit. 

• Love 2
Just now, galaxychaser said:

Abby can still have 7-8 kids by 40. More if she has twins. 

Yeah. It’s unlikely she will hit Anna, Joy-Anna or Kendra’s numbers but I will not be surprised if they have between 6-8kids. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah. It’s unlikely she will hit Anna, Joy-Anna or Kendra’s numbers but I will not be surprised if they have between 6-8kids. 

They've got to take into account how many seats in the Duggar plane though. They can't just upgrade to a bigger plane if they have too many. 

/s

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

They've got to take into account how many seats in the Duggar plane though. They can't just upgrade to a bigger plane if they have too many. 

/s

Jim Bob would get a slightly used 737 MAX at auction...

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Abby can still have 7-8 kids by 40. More if she has twins. 

And twins run in both their families 🙀

3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

6-8 kids don’t seem that bad for this crowd, I’m sure Josh would br fine with that many unfortunately him and Anna will at least have 10. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lunera said:

At least it's not a honeymoon baby but they'll still have the baby before their 1st anniversary. 

I don't think it will be before their first anniversary.  I read she's due in January.

• Love 4

The only way Abby could have been as shocked as she claimed to be in urgent care, she must have been preventing.  Otherwise, it's to be expected.  I really want to know if she was preventing since that's not the Gothard way.

• Love 9

That's interesting she went to urgent care and not her primary physician or gynecologist. If you're having unprotected sex and experience nausea and vomiting, wouldn't pregnancy be the first thing that came to mind? 

• Love 23

Yeah that’s puzzling. Why would a young fertile person having unprotected sex, with a minimal level of medical knowledge nonetheless, be shocked to be pregnant, after several months of marriage?

• Love 15

I'm annoyed that another couple announced with no hint of when she's due. So far it's a rumor from FJ that she is due in January. None of my friends announce like this. I get not saying a specfic date, but why not just say a month or around this time or even a season?

I also don't understand her surprise. Maybe she felt discouraged when they didn't conceive in the first three/four months. 

Given how skinny she was in the pictures, I doubt it's twins. Of course the speculated due date could be off....

Edited by Temperance
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That's interesting she went to urgent care and not her primary physician or gynecologist. If you're having unprotected sex and experience nausea and vomiting, wouldn't pregnancy be the first thing that came to mind? 

Maybe she hasn’t decided on either type of doctor in Arkansas yet?   

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Maybe she hasn’t decided on either type of doctor in Arkansas yet?   

Most likely urgent care was the cheapest option  because Clown Car's pee stick closet is permanently closed. 

• Love 6

Some women experience spotting during early pregnancy which can be mistaken for a period, especially if they typically have light and/ or irregular periods.  Maybe this was the case with Abbie.

In the photos she doesn't look like she is showing yet, so January seems to be more likely than a November due date. Also probably rules out twins.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Temperance said:

I'm annoyed that another couple announced with no hint of when she's due. So far it's a rumor from FJ that she is due in January. None of my friends announce like this. I get not saying a specfic date, but why not just say a month or around this time or even a season?

I also don't understand her surprise. Maybe she felt discouraged when they didn't conceive in the first three/four months. 

Given how skinny she was in the pictures, I doubt it's twins. Of course the speculated due date could be off....

They usually announce pregnancies about 3 months along so I’m presuming she’s about there maybe a few weeks more, except Jill I think with Israel as soon as she peed on the stick she was telling her whole family.

Maybe they were using precautions or maybe she thought because she’s older it would take a while. 

Edited by Puffin
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Puffin said:

They usually announce pregnancies about 3 months along so I’m presuming she’s about there maybe a few weeks more, except Jill I think with Israel as soon as she peed on the stick she was telling her whole family.

Maybe they were using precautions or maybe she thought because she’s older it would take a while. 

Jill announced publicly at 2 months with their People cover for Israel. Kendra also announced around 2 months this time. 

FJ speculates Abbie may have waited, because of Joy's loss.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Jill announced publicly at 2 months with their People cover for Israel. Kendra also announced around 2 months this time. 

FJ speculates Abbie may have waited, because of Joy's loss.

Interesting I didn’t know that, although when Jill announced to her family she said something like yesterday I peed on a stick and today we found out we’re pregnant, of course TLC could’ve been messing with the timeline but some how I doubt it Jill doesn’t seem the type of person who can keep a secret tbh. 

I think Jessa waited three months, Joy, Jinger(maybe),Anna did for a few (I think), I think most of them know 3 months is considered safe but yes after Joys, Abbie could’ve been further along although she didn’t look pregnant in the announcement. 

Jill told her family at one month, but announced to the world at 2 months.  I think all of them (as do most people) announce to their families before telling everyone else. (My cousin told her family long before announcing on facebook.) 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20190803-110406_Instagram-1080x1220.thumb.jpg.3089f5a092ed7257403d93f217237aa1.jpg

Got this picture from a fan page, so I have no idea which of Abbie's friend posted it. She looks very skinny, maybe she had a rough first few months. 

Looks like the Titty Fairy has paid a visit! (I remember Robin Williams using that phrase long ago when talking about his wife's pregnancy.)

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20190803-110406_Instagram-1080x1220.thumb.jpg.3089f5a092ed7257403d93f217237aa1.jpg

Got this picture from a fan page, so I have no idea which of Abbie's friend posted it. She looks very skinny, maybe she had a rough first few months. 

Oh no skirt guess JD couldn’t give a damn about the no skirt rule. She looks good too.

Edited by Puffin
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Portia said:

Looks like the Titty Fairy has paid a visit! (I remember Robin Williams using that phrase long ago when talking about his wife's pregnancy.)

Ha😝. Yes her bust line looks much bigger. She looks happy.

I can see Abby waiting to publicly announce a bit longer given Grandma Mary’s death and Joy’s miscarriage. 

So it seems JB can count when he stated how many grandchildren they had between living and in utero. Most of us assumed Abby was pregnant and just wasn’t publicly announcing yet. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Puffin said:

Oh no skirt guess JD couldn’t give a damn about the no skirt rule. She looks good too.

I truly think JD has some common sense  and realizes that Abby has some too. I also think they would get the $& / ? out if they could.  Maybe if  JD gets enough flight hours logged that he could fly a commercial cargo plane. Didn’t someone here say they chose a different church to attend than the rest of the Duggars? 

• Love 3

Yeah, I recall them attending a church that was sort of off the beaten path (not in Springdale or Fayetteville). But then again, we don't know if they're living in JD's Rogers house or elsewhere.

38 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

They’re both in their late 20s, married, and are able to support themselves in their respective careers when this gravy train derails.

That's true of Abbie. JD is still firmly on JB's tit.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

But compared to other Duggar sons (cough, Josh, cough), JD has some potentially marketable skills and a semblance of a work ethic.

Yes, JD has a commercial pilot's license, so, he could go out and find a job with any number of businesses needing pilots whether Fed Ex or a private charter service or even a small airline.  I don't think he has the qualifications to fly big passenger jets for a major airline, but he has a marketable skill and could escape the family if he chooses.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
54 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Yes, JD has a commercial pilot's license, so, he could go out and find a job with any number of businesses needing pilots whether Fed Ex or a private charter service or even a small airline.  I don't think he has the qualifications to fly big passenger jets for a major airline, but he has a marketable skill and could escape the family if he chooses.

I'm actually surprised he doesn't go that route, considering there's a pilot shortage. He could make great money flying for one of the cargo companies, not to mention the benefits. What sort of hold does Boob have over these kids?

• Love 13
On 8/3/2019 at 10:15 AM, Lunera said:

I had hyperemesis and lost weight until month eight, when I quickly gained about 20 pounds. I weighed less the day I gave birth than I did the day I found out I was pregnant. That could explain Abbie’s weight loss and absence from other family events. 

Edited by mynextmistake
  • Useful 4
  • Love 15
54 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

I had hyperemesis and lost weight until month eight, when I quickly gained about 20 pounds. I weighed less the day I gave birth than I did the day I found out I was pregnant. That could explain Abbie’s weight loss and absence from other family events. 

ME TOO!  I was so damn sick with my first child.  I was skinnier after giving birth than before the pregnancy. 

Maybe Abbie had a really rough first 12 weeks.  She looks happy though. 

• Love 20
12 hours ago, Marigold said:

ME TOO!  I was so damn sick with my first child.  I was skinnier after giving birth than before the pregnancy. 

Maybe Abbie had a really rough first 12 weeks.  She looks happy though. 

I thought I was gonna die 🤢🤮

• Love 3

I was going to say that Abbie could have been surprised to be pregnant because Celiac can mess with your cycles.  But then I remembered; Abbie isn't Celiac is she? I imagine being a nurse she would have looked into an official diagnosis if she thought she had a problem but isn't Lauren the "official" celiac sufferer and Abbie is gluten free because she just felt better when she eliminated it?   If so I guess that theory is out, not that Abbie couldn't be irregular for many other reasons; it's not an uncommon problem.

I love that Instgram photo though - it is a totally normal everyday photo of a woman wearing a normal summer outfit.  In Duggar land those shoulders and that neckline are defrauding and JB would drop in a faint if he saw any of his unmarried girls and even a few of the married (ie the ones he still controls) in that outfit.  That JD doesn't seem to care and that Abbie is comfortable wearing it says a lot and is great progress.

• Love 18