My dog, who to be fair is possibly the stupidest dog in the history of time, once ate a psychedelic mushroom she found growing in our backyard. My husband found her with little bits of it clinging to her muzzle. The entire way to pet emergency, she stared at the backseat of the car and barked at things only she could see. Then, when we got there and I let her out of the car, she dove to the ground and covered her head with her front paws, as though she was being bombed from above. They pumped her stomach and she was fine, although it took her a loooooong time to sleep off her trip.