Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

I just hate those headbands. Is it really a thing now?

To me it looks just...wrong? Ugly? I can't find the words

Yes they are. My atheist cousin has one on her daughter every day. The baby just turned one, and I’m sure my cousin has amassed over 100 bows. Even if they are as little as $5 a piece, that’s $500 on bows, and it wouldn’t surprise me if she has well over 100. She has two older boys and then had her daughter as a set of boy/girl twins. I guess maybe it helps distinguish the twins a bit because they do look very much a like, but I think they are just a trend. I like the bows slightly better than those plate sized flowers people were putting on their kids.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Yesterday is definitely possible. I don't know why they didn't clarify that in their post though. LOL 

Lauren is wearing a heavy sweater, so it makes sense that it was colder than in the 60s. But Bella isn't dressed warm, so Josiah is just probably lying.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Are they claiming it's in the low 60s today? Bullshit! LOL It's in the 30s and there's a lot of gusty wind. It's not pleasant to walk in at all. I literally just got back from a walk! 

Also Dickson Street is sort of Fayetteville's equivalent of Bourbon Street as it were because it is loaded with bars. (And also a phenomenal bookstore.) There's also an adult novelty store there. LOLOL

I wonder where they were window shopping. 😂😂😂😂😂

It was 59 degrees in KY yesterday so it’s entirely possible that it was 60 in Arkansas.

• Love 2
On 11/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, Oldernowiser said:

I am now convinced I have complete baby blindness, because all I see is a pinkish blob with maybe a little Joe Pesci if I squint really hard.

I see a baby, but I can't recognize either Lauren or Josiah in the baby's features. She's bald, kind of bugged eyed, and very precious no matter who she looks like.

• Love 12

My twins wore headbands from the time they were about 2 months old. Just for pictures really. My MIL loves them, and since they were the first girl grandkids, she went crazy. They were very soft and weren't tight at all. They are 3 now and love them still. And yes, wearing them did cut down on the whole "Are they boys or girls?" comments. Even though they were dressed in pink and purple most of the time.  They were smaller than the ones I've seen the Duggar grands wear though. Some of those are ridiculous. 

• Love 14
On 12/1/2019 at 4:55 PM, awaken said:

In the first pic you can see where the headband made an indent in her head and they moved it back. 

I didn't notice that til you pointed it out.  They are idiots. Instead of leaving off the stupid thing when they noticed it making indentations in her head,  they just placed it further back on her head.  Maybe a pink hat or cap would have been a better choice.   Lauren could have gone with a magenta or a patterned pink hat if she didn't want the usual pale pink.  That way  everyone would know Bella  is a girl & her head would be covered & warm.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

I didn't notice that til you pointed it out.  They are idiots. Instead of leaving off the stupid thing when they noticed it making indentations in her head,  they just placed it further back on her head.  Maybe a pink hat or cap would have been a better choice.   Lauren could have gone with a magenta or a patterned pink hat if she didn't want the usual pale pink.  That way  everyone would know Bella  is a girl & her head would be covered & warm.

They even make hats with bows attached. 

• Love 7

I actually prefer Felicity's head wraps to that too-tight head band. They were ugly, but they kept her head warm and didn't cause pressure lines. However, I'm willing to give Lauren & Josiah a pass since Bella is their first baby. Even with a dozen younger siblings, having your own baby is different. I babysat from the time I was 11 and was very good at it, but when my youngest (and only newborn) was tiny he woke up with his face horribly scratched because I didn't know I needed to cut his nails or put hand covers on him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 12/1/2019 at 1:48 PM, Zella said:

Ah okay. I retract my hissy fit. LOL

I still wonder where they went window shopping and if they frantically whispered Nike as they walked past some of the businesses on Dickson Street. 

Lol... I’m picturing it now... Lauren tosses lil Bella at Siiiigh-yuh so she can hit the pavement, aghast at such sights.

As the ambulance pulls away, Josiah allows  a single tear fall as he whispers...

”...I *wont* *ever* forget you. I will be back for you both.. flesh light AND anal beads.”

The End. 

• LOL 8

Haha, 3 million vibrations per second!  She’s already posting ads days after giving birth?  Gotta keep bringing in the cash!  These people have me dying with laughter tonight!  

Edited by awaken
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 12/3/2019 at 6:00 PM, PikaScrewChu said:

They're doing an alphabet theme. I can't wait to see what Xsa gets called!

I must be exceptionally dense because I just now figured out why y'all are calling Bella, Bsa.  

• LOL 8
On 12/3/2019 at 9:33 PM, ozziemom said:

Either she got baby clothes from Jessa or they have the same taste. If I didn’t know better I would think they were trying not to dress their baby girls in stereotypical pink. 

I believe Anna also had pics of her new baby girl in that same or a very similar outfit.

• Love 3

Two thoughts:  Lauren appears to be wearing heels.  Surprising to me.  Also, that is a terrible bow on Bella. I'm surprised they would go with black, but I guess it matches Lauren's skirt.

Edited by Bewitched
saw the 2nd pic
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Bella looks to be a smiley baby.  I'm glad she seems to be looking cuter now than that first after birth picture.  The bows on baby girls just drive me crazy, but I like the black bow because it's not "girly" like most of the bows are.   Finally, is it just me, or does that diaper look to be too loose?  I just think if she had a blowout, that diaper would not hold any of it. 

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Also, that is a terrible bow on Bella. I'm surprised they would go with black, but I guess it matches Lauren's skirt.

Lauren's skirt is dark green. I can't tell if the baby's bow matches it, or is actually black.

13 minutes ago, Lisa418722 said:

Finally, is it just me, or does that diaper look to be too loose?  I just think if she had a blowout, that diaper would not hold any of it. 

Could it be loose "panties" over a diaper? I'm not well-versed in what diapers look like, but the white thing covering that region appears to have an elastic around the edges (not that it matters, since it's way too big), and you can kind of see the edge of something else white (the actual diaper?) below it on the right side. I hope that's the case, anyhow. Granted Josiah, as a boy, probably didn't have to change diapers, but you'd think Lauren should have become an expert over the years, being the oldest (and a girl) in her family... 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Lauren's skirt is dark green. I can't tell if the baby's bow matches it, or is actually black.

Could it be loose "panties" over a diaper? I'm not well-versed in what diapers look like, but the white thing covering that region appears to have an elastic ...

Yep, she has what we called "bloomers" where I grew up over her diaper. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I heard today on NPR that the most popular name for dogs is  currently Bella 🤣🤣🤣.

That's why I've never liked the name Bella for a person. Lol after seeing so many people name their dogs Bella over the years, I just feel like it's more suited for them. If it's shortened from something like Isabella, fine. But just Bella....nah. No offense to anyone who likes it or has used it for a kid. 

• Love 5