Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

On 1/20/2020 at 3:48 PM, Portia said:

It's a largely irrational peeve, I admit, but that "I just want to keep them little" business has always made me want to puke. Yes, 6-month-olds are adorable, but preschoolers are amazing, too...as are 7-year-olds, 11-year-olds, and even teenagers. Change is what children do, and watching them develop is a great joy. (And as an added bonus, they sometimes grow up to have babies of their own. I'm cuddling one at this very moment. 🥰

Yes. As someone who’s spent 30 years in the terrible 2s, statements like these STING, more for my Mom than for myself. My Mom hates them. “No trust me, you want your child to grow up, a perpetual toddler isn’t fun for you or the other members of your family.”  I know people aren’t actually wishing their child has a severe mental disability but children ARE SUPPOSED to grow up. 

edited to keep it on topic:

In this family where babies are a dime a dozen it’s not as if this is a “rare time”, however I can attest that babies are emotionally and intellectually easier- meet their basic needs and they smile & coo, they never talk back or question authority....ummm makes sense why the Bateses and Duggar’s love babies so much! Lol. 

• Love 21
11 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

OK, I know that this is actually a product used to exfoliate skin (after I Googled it) but at first glance it looked like a sex toy to me. 

I wonder why Lauren is selling this product?

I had the same thought until I saw the brushheads in the background.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Maybe it is a sex toy in disguise. 

It could conceivably double as a vibrator if you used it without the brush head.  Kinda reminds me of all the hand-held massagers sold in most stores alongside heating pads and other muscle ache remedies.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Tasya said:

The family picture is cute but telling as well. Josiah clearly loves the baby but he's leaning AWAY from his wife. 

It looks like Josiah was playing with the baby, making her laugh, and Lauren got jealous so she inserted herself into the activity to get the attention focused back on her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, awaken said:

And who took the photo of that candid family moment?

Jana or whichever Lost Girl was sent over to be a sister-mom to Bella? 

Also, count me as one of those who thought that face exfoliating brush thing Lauren is hawking was something else..... 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 1/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

There's a bow but the baby is wearing pants. 

Am I sure this baby is a girl? 

Josiah is really smitten with his little girl. Now run free Josiah and hook up with your true love, Chad the Pool Boy!

• LOL 11
On 1/30/2020 at 2:22 PM, madpsych78 said:

Why do I feel like Josiah picked out the pants for her? Didn't Lauren say that Josiah enjoyed picking out outfits for Bella? 

But, those are honest-to-goodness pants, not leggings under a dress, or even a onesie.

She is cute but those look like my grandpa's jeans!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Go Josiah you rebel. Spawn of Smugger would never be dressed in pants even as an infant and god forbid when they get older, just look at the older M girls. Maybe he's trying to have Lolli and Pops stroke out.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
Just now, Chicklet said:

Go Josiah you rebel. Spawn of Smugger would never be dressed in pants even as an infant and god forbid when they get older, just look at the older M girls. Maybe he's trying to have Lolli and Pops stroke out.

That’s hilarious! 😝 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I love the hat.  It's very Boy George, circa 1982.  And I think the matching jumpers are cute. 

The girl is at least trying to inject a little personality into her wardrobe, instead of just pretending to wear cousin Amy's ridiculous rags or the other hideous "fashions" various Duggar females hawk on their Insta pages.  

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I love the hat.  It's very Boy George, circa 1982.  And I think the matching jumpers are cute. 

The girl is at least trying to inject a little personality into her wardrobe, instead of just pretending to wear cousin Amy's ridiculous rags or the other hideous "fashions" various Duggar females hawk on their Insta pages.  

One of these days Lauren is going to show up somewhere  wearing a Stetson, pull it off, and reveal a ball cap underneath. 

• LOL 13