Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

Kendra's parents are gorgeous. I don't think any of their kids are bad looking, but it's interesting how the genes aligned in their offspring. One boy looks like the dad and Kendra's sister next to her is very pretty. The others are somehow combinations of their parents that look something like them and yet nothing like them. It's like one parent's features were superimposed on the other parent's headshape or something. While they're good looking kids, they aren't gorgeous like their parents. But maybe the parents grew into their gorgeous looks?

I think she's like pregnant, too. I hope the baby gets its hairline from Kendra's side if it's a boy. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14

She will probably be pregnant sooner or later.  She married a Duggar.  The recent trend started by Jessa (right before Joshgate) is to wait until they're three months pregnant to announce. Kendra and Joe haven't been married for three months yet. 

Then again Jinger was hiding strategically so we couldn't tell if she was pregnant or not. 

Also, it's dumb to hide a woman who is less than three months. What does that even look like? I've had friends who've lost weight due to morning sickness in the beginning. 

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, beckie said:

I wonder if Joe felt awkward being in a "family"photo with so few people?

I wonder if Joe (or any one of them) will become close with their in-laws. I think that they're all attention-starved, and it would probably be really helpful to them to bond with a smaller family who might welcome them. I think there was a lot of hope early on when Cathy Bynum was saying how excited she was to have a new daughter, but I think that Jill has kept her at arm's length.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Lunera said:

New pictures of the Caldwell family with Kendra conveniently placed behind her mom. I'm calling it now, she's pregnant and waiting to announce just before the season premiere.

d71d416c-9969-4281-9c46-b42ca7db7ccc.jpg

With this group, Kendra & her mother could be pregnant at the same time.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Lunera said:

New pictures of the Caldwell family with Kendra conveniently placed behind her mom. I'm calling it now, she's pregnant and waiting to announce just before the season premiere.

d71d416c-9969-4281-9c46-b42ca7db7ccc.jpg

I wholeheartedly agree. 

• Love 2

I think her face looks fuller in the Thanksgiving photo, so I assume a pregnancy announcement will come soon, likely around Christmas as noted above. I hope Joe and Kendra will recreate Jill and Derick's Christmas photo when she was pregnant with Izzy.

• Love 3

Thank goodness that I am not the only person who isn't dropping her panties for this guy. And it's an anomaly: I am attracted to guys like him (except not quite as pretty). I just can't reconcile the ugly on the inside to have any attraction to the guy at all.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Thank goodness that I am not the only person who isn't dropping her panties for this guy. And it's an anomaly: I am attracted to guys like him (except not quite as pretty). I just can't reconcile the ugly on the inside to have any attraction to the guy at all.

This. I just can't with him. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, latetotheparty said:

This. I just can't with him. 

I got in a FB debate about something similar.  Someone had posted a pic of Eric Trump shortly after the election and I said I cannot stand that I am going to have to look at that face for up to 4 years.  Some jackhole started lecturing me on judging someone for their looks and how awful that is.  <Just for the record, I try to never comment on looks given by nature>.  I had to tell him that I don't care WHAT his features look like and NEVER said he was physically ugly but I didn't want to look at his face. The fact he is a big game hunter makes him look like a giant pile of poop.  I also find that his views on issues another thing that makes him ugly.  This dad might have aesthetically traditionally good looks his views make him ugly as well to me.

To stay on topic, I AM hoping that any future children had by these two do NOT have Joe's hairline, Jim Bobs personality, Derek's work ethic or Josh's 'proclivities'.  If it had to be one of these listed I will take Joe's hairline for $100 Alex.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I got in a FB debate about something similar.  Someone had posted a pic of Eric Trump shortly after the election and I said I cannot stand that I am going to have to look at that face for up to 4 years.  Some jackhole started lecturing me on judging someone for their looks and how awful that is.  <Just for the record, I try to never comment on looks given by nature>.  I had to tell him that I don't care WHAT his features look like and NEVER said he was physically ugly but I didn't want to look at his face. The fact he is a big game hunter makes him look like a giant pile of poop.  I also find that his views on issues another thing that makes him ugly.  This dad might have aesthetically traditionally good looks his views make him ugly as well to me.

To stay on topic, I AM hoping that any future children had by these two do NOT have Joe's hairline, Jim Bobs personality, Derek's work ethic or Josh's 'proclivities'.  If it had to be one of these listed I will take Joe's hairline for $100 Alex.

Hell, JOE does not appear to have JB's personality, Derick's work ethic or anything like Josh so he is miles ahead of the game there.

• Love 11

Unfortunately, no matter how attractive, kind, funny, honest and hard working the newest Duggarlings are, they will be raised with narrow minded skewed views of right and wrong and the world around them. So very sad.

• Love 11

“Wow, it’s so exciting!!! We’ve both always loved children and seen them as a real blessing from God. It’s so surreal to think of being parents and having our own little one. We cannot wait to see this new baby!”

Surreal........

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

“Wow, it’s so exciting!!! We’ve both always loved children and seen them as a real blessing from God. It’s so surreal to think of being parents and having our own little one. We cannot wait to see this new baby!”

Surreal........

Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I expected an announcement around the New Year....

Another honeymoon baby, looks like.

• Love 6

As soon as I saw activity on this thread I knew they must be expecting. The only thing even remotely interesting about them I guess. Sad that they are following in the footsteps of all the other Duggars except Jinger. But not surprised. Do we know where they are living? 

Article also says Counting On returns in the spring, no actual date yet?

• Love 12

We cannot wait to see this new baby! Seriously...this new baby. The butchering of the English language by the Duggars makes me totally, awesome, surreal, blessed, special speechless. And please do not get me started on the we've both always loved children and seen them as a real blessing from God. God is probably shaking his head at the language butchering.

They are rediculously young to be starting a family.

That whole birth control is evil programming is tragic, really.

Aren't they both uneducated and unemployed?  Of course they are.  And of course she's pregnant, and will be constantly for the next 25 years.

• Love 14

Dumbest baby ever. It's probably going to resemble a cabbage patch kid just like it's parents. They seem nicely paired but too young for all this crap, she will definitely be overwhelmed.

And to think she was not allowed to sit next to him or touch him, without mommy's permission until she was engaged. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I just read the US Magazine article, "Married in an intimate ceremony..." my ass, 1000 odd people is nowhere near intimate!

I noticed that, too!  What utter crap.

I can't imagine having had my daughter the first year I was married.  Actually, we waited over 10 years.  I'll give extra credit points to JerJin for not popping one out their first married year.  

• Love 9

Well, that took all of 2 seconds. I really wonder if these couples who are popping out babies after knowing each other a year or less will be happy, or if they will end up like Josh and Anna. I fear there is at least one more Josh Duggar-type in that group.

I also wonder what they really all think of Jeremy and Jinger.  Jinger has to be on birth control. And the pants-wearing can't be going over well in private. I wonder if those are Jinger's own ideas, or if she is just being controlled by Jeremy now instead of Jim Bob.

I find nothing enviable about any of these people.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Clearly it's a pony.

Ha! Reminds of me of the one Designing Women episode where Charlene was having her baby shower. Bernice was talking about how people would say they do not care if they have a boy or a girl as long as the baby is healthy, and she said they would be want to know if they were having a gerbil leading her to giving Charlene a gerbil as a baby shower gift. Bernice may have an arterial flow problem above the neck, but she has more intelligence and common sense than all the Duggars put together. Heck...The gerbil and the little surprises he or she leaves in the cage is smarter than the Duggar clan. I feel so sorry for the kid already.

Edited by bigskygirl
31 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I watched their announcement in the link.   Wow.just.wowwwww.   Joe says he thinks it's a boy and Kendra says it "might" be a girl, you just never know.   Who knew it was either a boy or a girl?   

Well, maybe the baby's biological sex will be male, but she will be gendered female.

(I think I used the appropriate terminology, but if not, please let me know and I will eat the post.)

• Love 5

I don't see a due date anywhere. Kendra didn't look like she was showing in the announcement. I think they're announcing early to keep the leghumpers from forgetting them. 

I think they're hiding the conception date because they've caught on that very few people think its a great thing to get pregnant on your wedding night by a man you've been dating for less than a year.

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, zoomama said:

i googled a due date calculator using september 9th as conception and this is what i found:

Your due date is…
June 2nd, 2018

You are 17 weeks pregnant.

this is the earliest date it could be if they actually waited till after the wedding.  and in the original release of the post, didnt it have a june date listed? maybe in the other duggar blog with posts by ellie?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

Good grief. They are children themselves. They barely know each other.

Obviously they knew each other well enough to make a baby. If you need me I will be in the prayer closet with my chocolate and root beer float.

I give credit where it's due; not everything they do is a train wreck so....................That announcement picture was cute for the holidays with the mugs and the candy canes and I like the idea.

That said, the problem that only Jinger and Jer have so far sidestepped; is they're very young, they had a short courtship, they had their first kiss at the wedding and, it would seem, still have a lot of "getting to know you" to do yet they all immediately jump to parenthood and add more stress to the mix.  It really makes me wonder what happens behind the scenes in Jill, Jessa and Joy's house and now in Joe's house (I'll skip Josh we know WAY to much about his behind the scenes life) and how are they in private vs the public one big happy family persona.

Also Joe said he hopes the baby has Kendra's laugh - the only explanation for that is early onset hearing loss.  I know love conquers all but I can't believe it also makes you hear angelic bells instead of Kendra's real laugh.

Edited by sigmaforce86
  • Love 23