Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

Jinger also went to "Miss Renee." I guess the Duggars figured they'd get The Jinger quality showstoppers again and again with her. 

Nah, dresses were likely comped for promotion of her shop. You get what you pay for, especially in the case of the mess that was Joy's dress.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lunera said:

This is hilarious 

Screenshot_20170921-095321.jpg

I wish Joe would get some professional help for his dippy curl. (Not sure what else to call it) It drives me nuts.  I think it has a life of its own.  It starts out trying to be combed in with the rest of his hair but then slowly separates.  There has to be a more flattering style out there. 

I thought the rapelling in of the wedding ring was very disrespectful during their wedding ceremony. I was reading the comments on Lily & Ellie's & one poster summed it up well - she hoped people would leave a wedding "remembering the vows made not a prank played."

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I TOTALLY have one of these bra's.  A strapless that was my mothers when she was a teen in the 50's.  I have to admit I did wear it to clubs in the 80's (with a men's tuxedo blazer so I wasn't TOO bare) with my big old teased hair like David Coverdale's.    

My theory about that hideous dress is it was an auction item for a going out of business bridal shop so they bought out their stock knowing they had eleventy billion weddings coming up.  Cause I mean really, who else is buying that dress?  We will get proof if it shows up in another color at another pasty faced Duggar spawn wedding.

No but he sang Las Isla Bonita to her.  I also heard there was a rousing rendition of Papa Don't Preach.  

"I'M KEEPING MY BABAAAAAY!!!!"

Hey, maybe the duggars would like that song! They could consider it anti-abortion! ?

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Fallacy said:

Other than TLC Go, where can one watch this sneak peak of Joe and Kendra's wedding? I've tried searching YouTube to no avail. 

I bet TLC has been taking down YouTube copies. Try another platform?

@PuhLeeze, I agree.  I don't like his curl, but what a relief it must be after years of not even being able to jerk off (that anyone knows about), to finally know he's going to be able to relieve himself righteously.  No wonder he's tearing up.

More than his curl, I always thought his peach-fuzzy mustache was weird-looking.  But he seems like a nice guy, and except for her tittering, I can't really snark on Kendra much either.  She does have beautiful hair.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PuhLeeze said:

I don't. I felt for him up there struggling to control his emotions. Maybe because I cry easily. I can snark on them with the best but not when it simply comes down to being a human. 

Maybe he's crying because he's thinking of things he would have like to have done with his life, but can't because he was raised in a crazy cult and wasn't able to break free. The time at Alert broke his spirit.  Whether he want's it or not fatherhood is looming in this immediate future.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ariel said:

Maybe he's crying because he's thinking of things he would have like to have done with his life, but can't because he was raised in a crazy cult and wasn't able to break free. The time at Alert broke his spirit.  Whether he want's it or not fatherhood is looming in this immediate future.

yeah. I'm sure that's it--while he's watching his bride come down the aisle. ?

I think the other tears will be in a couple years--when the show ends and he has too many kids and not enough money or options. 

• Love 3

I wonder how closely these Duggar boys are monitored in the shower?  That may be the only chance they have to "relieve" themselves!  If Boob insists on an accountability partner in the bathroom then that just opens up a whole new twisted can of worms.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, PuhLeeze said:

I don't. I felt for him up there struggling to control his emotions. Maybe because I cry easily. I can snark on them with the best but not when it simply comes down to being a human. 

I agree. I would rather see honest emotions than the fake smiles and laughs, as well as their cliched platitudes about godliness.

• Love 23
On 9/17/2017 at 0:11 PM, Patricia07 said:

My grandparents got married March 13, 1925; my mother was born Sept. 16, 1925.  I think it bothered her, and I suspect she was teased by her younger sisters.  I had no idea until I started doing genealogy.  

On 9/17/2017 at 11:20 AM, lianau said:

My grandparents got married in late October 1951, my mother was born in April 1952 ;) 

On 9/16/2017 at 5:38 PM, Heathen said:

I do hope Kendra was never blamed or shamed for being conceived out of wedlock. Heck, my grandmother was born eight months after her parents were married, in rural Nebraska, in 1929. 

My grandparents eloped mid-May 1935 and my aunt was born full-term in early December of the same year.
But...
My other aunt (same side, same mother) literally got pregnant on her wedding night and had my cousin exactly 9 months later. She told me she was a virgin and assumed since one of her sisters couldn't conceive and had been having fertility problems for 5 years, she probably wouldn't get pregnant. After she got back from her honeymoon, she went to the doctor and said she wanted to try The Pill. It was only then that she found out she was already pregnant. Again, ignorance and weird religious sex rules in action. To finish off the story, that cousin currently has 5 kids with 3 different women and maintained his fundie religious beliefs all the way through indoctrinating all his children including one still-in-the-closet lesbian. Such a mess. Generation after generation. Of course no one blames Kendra or any children but the sad fact is that they go on to reproduce and multiply at a rate faster than others. I've always wondered when it's OK to blame someone--at what age? at what point in time? They're all so sheltered and brainwashed.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

That is one chubby baby...can't remember seeing one that hefty~

My older son was...I think a lot of them go through that stage before they really learn to crawl and start burning off the calories. He slimmed right down as soon as he got mobile.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's the blonde hair/blue eyes. I wonder if Bin was fair-haired as a kid. I don't think Jessa was.

Michelle was very blonde as a child so he could get it from her. 

I still think Henry looks like Ben's mom.

• Love 1

I hope JoKen's kids favor her parents over his.  Although I don't think Kendra is all that pretty, her sister is.  

Mr. Caldwell is really hot compared to Boob (and poor Joe.)

6 hours ago, floridamom said:

Henry still looks like Mike Kellar, Anna's father to me...(not implying anything here)

Ew.  Hopefully he'll look much better as an adult than Mr. Keller.  The senior Kellers are even more unattractive than the Duggars.

I predict little Henry will be smarter than his parents by a mile.  Too bad he likely won't be allowed to think for himself.

• Love 1

Have you seen photos of the young Kellar parents? They were pretty good looking. They dressed and kept themselves quite nicely for the time. Something awful happened to them; especially MRS. Kellar. That woman looks like she shops exclusively out of the Salvation Army reject bin. I'm not in to putting people down about how they look, especially with things that are genetic, but clothing, hair and makeup are CHOICES and one can do a lot with a LITTLE EFFORT. Mrs. Kellar just doesn't care. Although I thinks he's a nice, kind lady.

6 hours ago, floridamom said:

Have you seen photos of the young Kellar parents? They were pretty good looking. They dressed and kept themselves quite nicely for the time. Something awful happened to them; especially MRS. Kellar. That woman looks like she shops exclusively out of the Salvation Army reject bin. I'm not in to putting people down about how they look, especially with things that are genetic, but clothing, hair and makeup are CHOICES and one can do a lot with a LITTLE EFFORT. Mrs. Kellar just doesn't care. Although I thinks he's a nice, kind lady.

I have not. Maybe post some in the Other Families thread?

• Love 1
23 hours ago, floridamom said:

Didn't Mr Kellar have a high paying job.  with good benefits,  that he quite to be a stay at home fundy dad & have a boat load of children? That could explain the poor fashion choices.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ariel said:

Didn't Mr Kellar have a high paying job.  with good benefits,  that he quite to be a stay at home fundy dad & have a boat load of children? That could explain the poor fashion choices.

No, that was Gil Bates. He quit a good job with Nabisco to become a tree trimmer and have a shitload of children. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Heathen said:

No, that was Gil Bates. He quit a good job with Nabisco to become a tree trimmer and have a shitload of children. 

Sorry, I'm getting the stories mixed up.  They seem so similar.

• Love 2