Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

I actually like the dress, although I don't know if it was the most flattering choice for Kendra's body type. Either way, she looks a thousand times better than Joy did on her wedding day. At least Kendra took the time to run a brush through her hair.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, Lunera said:

c162d9a2-bab5-4c8a-a5f1-3277857b34bc.png

6da7732e-41c2-43d9-b026-00215d1845f5-418x279.png

fc044f95-dab2-484b-89ab-0b4b92b9984b-232x348.png

I like the dress

The dress suits her.  Glad to see the ruffles in the skirt are loose and flowy.  I was picturing something with smaller, tighter ruffles which would've been awful with that bodice.  Maybe that dressmaker wasn't talking about this dress in her post.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

The dress suits her.  Glad to see the ruffles in the skirt are loose and flowy.  I was picturing something with smaller, tighter ruffles which would've been awful with that bodice.  Maybe that dressmaker wasn't talking about this dress in her post.

The dressmaker posted a picture of Mrs Caldwell's dress. Renee only used a strip of her dress for the bottom of Kendra's. 

• Love 1

WTH, in the first picture of the newlyweds is Joe under the veil?  

Kendra looks happy. Joe looks so awkward for lack of a better word and his hair is awful. Not only does his hair look dirty, that spit curl or whatever is ridiculous. 

Jessa and Jill are so frumpy. Jana is probably looking at them and thinking no way do I want that. Jessa must be knocked up, in one group pic she is sitting  and in another she is holding flowers over her belly.Jessa must have more than one pair of those sandals, that is all she wears. What's up with Joy's glasses and she is huge.

Is the little girl in the front of the group picture Kendra's sister ?(bare feet). Looks like she has leggings on under her dress.

Swine Josh makes me sick every time I see his fat face.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, doodlebug said:

I agree that it suits her and I think the beaded top is very pretty. However, it also SCREAMS prom dress to me, which I believe is due to the ruffled skirt in combination with the bodice. It doesn't help that Kendra is so young anyways. If the dress had a straight tulle skirt that was still poufy but with no ruffles (more like Jessa's dress), it would look more mature. Truthfully, my opinion does not matter if she is happy and likes it.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Hell, I'm still tramautized by the Smuggar honeymoon in the condo at Myrtle Beach. Remember him giving the crew a tour of the four bedroom place and the bedroom with a bible laying open on a queen bed? The thought of that scene still makes me want to puke. 

I didn't watch the original show, and it sounds like it's good I didn't.  Gross!

18 hours ago, JoanArc said:

The tour was fine, the part where he was explaining that they had sex on all four of the beds was not. 

You can't be kidding?  OMG.  That is beyond sickening.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Went to a wedding as a Plus One where the officiant made a series of extra loud and laudatory statements about the bride's purity and virginity and how the parents were so proud...  but no mention of the groom's status...

Half expected the bride's parents to tweet out pictures of the bloody first night bed sheets the next day.

What is a Plus One?  

Dear God, I would have been beyond mortified had I been that bride.  That is fucked up.

• Love 1

Couldn't somebody have steamed Joe's suit so that his wedding pictures wouldn't show wrinkled seams? Poor guy. Pretty sure I've never seen a suit that unpressed in a wedding picture before. He probably doesn't even notice, but really .... They only have about a million people in their immediate families. You'd think somebody would have thought of this. 

• Love 8

The pictures are nice.

Its too bad the little girls can't wear shorter leggings under their dresses, the leggings take away from their dresses.

Jill and Jessa look a lot alike in the first photo. Did Jana dye her hair blonde?

• Love 3

What the hell is up with Jessa and those damn sandals?! Can't she at least get them in a different color? I think Kendra's youth helps her pull off those ruffles--I was expecting worse. 

@Caracoa1 Joe can't buzz his hair off. It's a mark of SHAME! Isn't that how we tell who's gone to ALERT? He does look happy. I watched the asking her to court episode last night. He seems a little dorky but sweet and sincere. 

Edited by PuhLeeze
typo
  • Love 7

I think Kendra's dress is really pretty, and I love her bouquet! I do agree with others up thread that the cut makes her look heavier than she is, but it's still a gorgeous dress and her hair/makeup is on point. I think she will be happy with Joe. 

• Love 8

I like Kendra's dress!!! There was one in one of the albums where she was standing on the stairs behind joe, and it looked so regal! It does chop her up, but I'm pleasantly surprised you can't see any rolls with that tight, stretchy-looking bodice (I am thinner than her and know I would have rolls!). 

I really, really wonder if joy is further along than she "should" be. She looks HUGE in that picture!!! I really do hope she is, because that would mean she broke a big rule and would be hilarious!

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I really, really wonder if joy is further along than she "should" be. She looks HUGE in that picture!!! I really do hope she is, because that would mean she broke a big rule and would be hilarious!

If they weren't always crowing about purity and courtship rules, nobody would care less if they'd broken any rules or not. Other than wanting to see Boobs Lego head explode, most people familiar with Duggar rules would know that Joy wasn't even allowed to pee on her own.

• Love 9

Photographer: Josh scoot over to your left about 12 inches... perfect, now stay still

Photographer: Everyone else, get up and take 2 giant steps to your right....now stand tall, chin up slightly

Photographer: Josh, scoot over a healthy 12 inches to your left...thanks, man.

Josh: Am I still in the shot?

Photographer: Nope...this one is for People Magazine.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Christina87 said:

Joy getting pregnant before marriage would get a People cover! ???

I'm sure we're in for at least a three-way pregnancy. That might do it. Maybe. 

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 4

Eight pound 14 oz premmie delivered last evening to Joy Duggar Forsyth.....

"I'm so happy that our baby, born 3 months early is healthy, we are so blessed that Baby Huey is perfect despite being born way too soon" said the excited father, Austoon "withdrawal is not a reliable method" Forsyth.

Google Baby Huey cartoon for a visual.

Corrected thanks to Catlyn.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 11

3 way pregnancy with Joy, Jessa, and now Kendra.  I can see the People cover @JoanArc.  

Was that shitty comment from Boob "be fruitful and multiply" a stab at the Duggalos?  Had to be.  I'm sure it is frosting his butt that JinJer are probably doing some kind of birth control, and not apologetic about it.

Joe does seem like a good guy, no thanks to his parents.  No smugness there that I can tell.  I predict their upcoming kid will be a "K" kid.  Maybe not though; that's kind of Krapdashian, come to think of it.  Please JoKen, just go with nice names that don't all start with the same letter.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

3 way pregnancy with Joy, Jessa, and now Kendra.  I can see the People cover @JoanArc.

A sick part of me wishes Anna and Jill would join in, too. I think at some point the dam has to burst and there will be a backlash. 

36 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Please JoKen, just go with nice names that don't all start with the same letter.

Nevaeh or Heaven Lee, please.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Was that shitty comment from Boob "be fruitful and multiply" a stab at the Duggalos?  Had to be.  I'm sure it is frosting his butt that JinJer are probably doing some kind of birth control, and not apologetic about it.

Joe does seem like a good guy, no thanks to his parents.  No smugness there that I can tell.  I predict their upcoming kid will be a "K" kid.  Maybe not though; that's kind of Krapdashian, come to think of it.  Please JoKen, just go with nice names that don't all start with the same letter.

I think Jim Bob has said that every time one of the kids got married.  I don't think its a stab at anyone but I may be wrong.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Went to a wedding as a Plus One where the officiant made a series of extra loud and laudatory statements about the bride's purity and virginity and how the parents were so proud...  but no mention of the groom's status...

Half expected the bride's parents to tweet out pictures of the bloody first night bed sheets the next day.

One of my most embarrassing moments was having to be bridesmaid at my little sister's wedding.  She was 19 and I was 26 and still unwed.  During the vows, both bride and groom went on at great wordy length about their purity.

And I was an unwed mother whose 4 yr old son was right up on the alter as ring bearer!  I felt humiliated!

• Love 24

@louannems I'm very sorry you were humiliated in that manner, and by your own sister. I bet your son is one cool, kick ass kid, and classy like his mother.

@xwordfanatik Boob and Mullet made a congratulatory video in front of the Bates home for Michael's wedding. Donkey face had the manners of a caveman and used that phrase. ICK.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 13
33 minutes ago, louannems said:

And I was an unwed mother whose 4 yr old son was right up on the alter as ring bearer!  I felt humiliated!

Sheeeeit - I'd have loundly coughed "you don't know what yer missing". 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, PuhLeeze said:

What the hell is up with Jessa and those damn sandals?! 

I am not sure but someone seriously needs to make an instagram dedicated to following their appearances paparazzi-style with a side of Duggar rants.

Edited by SnarkyShark
verb choice
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, SnarkyShark said:

I am not sure but someone seriously needs to make an instagram dedicated to following their appearances paparazzi-style with a side of Duggar rants.

Omg that would be great XD

Edited by PinkyCupcake
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

JB says that or writes "Be fruitful and multiply" in the guest book at every wedding he attends. Jessa or Jana mentioned this in an old episode.

Unfortunately, I think it was the episode where the kids decorated a hotel room for JB and Michelle's anniversary getaway. The decorations included a card that read "Be fruitful and multiply."

• Love 4

I'm not typically a fan of ruffled skirts but I really like Kendra's dress. I'm putting it in second place behind Jessa's as my favorite Duggar wedding gown. 

If nothing else, Jessa wearing those sandals for every occasion should put paid to the criticism that she's so vain. Hell, it should put paid to the very idea that vanity is a bad thing altogether, because, damn, those shoes are awful for everything except the most casual wear. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I'm not typically a fan of ruffled skirts but I really like Kendra's dress. I'm putting it in second place behind Jessa's as my favorite Duggar wedding gown. 

If nothing else, Jessa wearing those sandals for every occasion should put paid to the criticism that she's so vain. Hell, it should put paid to the very idea that vanity is a bad thing altogether, because, damn, those shoes are awful for everything except the most casual wear. 

I might give Jessa a pass if the sandals were nicer, better made & more formal looking.  But they came from the run of the mill shoe store, 3 years ago for Jill's wedding.   I'm surprised they've held up as long as they have.

• Love 9