Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

Joe may be sick of Jackson's endless mugging for the camera and decided not to give him the opportunity to hog the spotlight.

In a normal family, that would make sense... In this family, it feels odd for Jackson to be the ONLY boy excluded (other than Josh), especially when two younger-than-him sisters got to be bridesmaids. I could see if one side was scrambling to fill bridal party holes due to an imbalance on the other side, but since it would seem that the majority of the bridesmaids AND groomsmen were Joe's siblings... why not just cut a few out?

Or maybe it was to make Josh feel better. Couldn't have him being the only brother left out. Plus, if they'd added in Jackson, they'd probably have had to include Jordyn to balance things out, and then Josie would be the only one left out, which you know Michelle would not stand for.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Holy crap!!! They both look like they could be a first time bride and groom, and nobody would bat an eye!!! Kendra, on the other hand, looks twelve. Just waiting for the whole "Kendra and her mom are pregnant at the same time" storyline and the endless "funny" jokes about how the kid will be the same age as his uncle! Hardy har har!

I want that to happen just because it would drive Mechelle crazy .

1 hour ago, MunichNark said:

Now now! That's Lawson Bates, a very smug, annoying and attention grabbing fundie in his mid 20s now, I think.

also very single and uncourted , there are rumors that he had a thing for Jinger before Jinger fell for Jeremy.

50 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

In a normal family, that would make sense... In this family, it feels odd for Jackson to be the ONLY boy excluded (other than Josh), especially when two younger-than-him sisters got to be bridesmaids. I could see if one side was scrambling to fill bridal party holes due to an imbalance on the other side, but since it would seem that the majority of the bridesmaids AND groomsmen were Joe's siblings... why not just cut a few out?

Or maybe it was to make Josh feel better. Couldn't have him being the only brother left out. Plus, if they'd added in Jackson, they'd probably have had to include Jordyn to balance things out, and then Josie would be the only one left out, which you know Michelle would not stand for.

Maybe he masturbated at the sight of Kendra's ankles and is now in the dog house. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I think the thread should be renamed "Finally got laid." 

But that's just me. 

This thread definitely needs an updated name imo. Admittedly and sadly, I am not good at this sort of thing but you guys are! I love the names of some of the threads here. Maybe we need more time to see what the couple is like but yea, I think we need a name change.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like Lawson was Trace's accountabilty partner and made it to the after party with baby Henry. 

That baby is adorable.  He either wants to fist bump Lawson or pop him one in the face.

Henry, "Come on, Lawson,  me and you.  Let's take off.  Head to Vegas!  Road trip, Law!"

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Smuggar opens his big fat face. Can't tell if Anna is STILL knocked up or just gave birth. She's also wearing peach. Was she a bridesmaid? What would have happened if she went into hard labor before the wedding?

I forced myself to look at this despicable excuse for a man and now I have to poke my own eyes out with my barbecue skewers! Thanks a lot ! ?

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Smuggar opens his big fat face. Can't tell if Anna is STILL knocked up or just gave birth. She's also wearing peach. Was she a bridesmaid? What would have happened if she went into hard labor before the wedding?

Disgusting! Anna still looks pregnant to me.

• Love 3

The People article didn't mention them as part of the wedding party but it could be inaccurate since TLC is gonna edit Turd and Anna out. They easily edited Carlin and Erin out of Joy's wedding. Joe is the only other boy to marry and would want all his brothers to groomsmen even his disgusting brother. Just because he's out of the show doesn't mean they've cut his out of their lives.

• Love 2

Ewww...The way Josh said he is glad to have another Duggar sister makes my skin crawl to the point of filling my bathtub with Lysol and sit in the tub for hours in order to get the icky feeling off my skin. I also need some heavy duty brain bleach. And Anna makes me want to slap the crap out of her too. The way she was looking at him. Double, triple ewww...

Ok...I'm sorry to report that during Jinger and Jeremy's congrats video, Jinger said  something about Joe & Kendra "coming together"

Poor choice of words there, Jinger!!!!  (hahahaha) 

3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Ewww...The way Josh said he is glad to have another Duggar sister makes my skin crawl to the point of filling my bathtub with Lysol and sit in the tub for hours in order to get the icky feeling off my skin. I also need some heavy duty brain bleach. And Anna makes me want to slap the crap out of her too. The way she was looking at him. Double, triple ewww...

I noticed that immediately but didn't want to say it because it was just so bad.  Since you noticed it, I don't feel so crazy! 

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Coming together...HAH!

Joe needs to do a preemptive self rub when he's brushing his teeth just to make through the doorway without having to change his pajama bottoms...

The sight of  Kendrab in her pink babydoll nightie...

She's the closest thing a living woman can get to becoming a Real Doll.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

She's the closest thing a living woman can get to becoming a Real Doll.

She probably still plays with dolls.  Didn't she register for little girly stuff at Claire's?

When will we get to see the meringue she wore in its full glory?

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
Added a line
  • Love 5
On 9/10/2017 at 1:45 PM, Sew Sumi said:

"It's nice to have another Duggar sister." 

I had to watch it twice because I literally could not believe he actually uttered those words while being recorded.
I want to do a split screen of this and Boob and ME's congrats video without the sound because their body movements look identical--like a narcissistic two headed monster continually looking at each other and making their congratulations all mostly about them and not the couple.

Also, did you notice Joshua cuts Anna off mid sentence? Then again, she kept saying "and" and "uh" in a run on nothing burger of a sentence that seemingly was not going to end any other way.

"We love you guys so much and we are just so thrilled. I uh, I tell ya, I've been waiting for a long time for another Duggar boy to get married and have a sister-in-law so I'm just thrilled to have you Kendra as my new sister-in-law and we look forward to uh lots of double dates in the future and uh..."

Edited by TVwithTea
  • Love 10

Jesus.  This is one of his first times back on camera since his shitshow and he chooses to say hes glad to have another Duggar sister?!?!  Holy *#&%($ there are no words.

I'd say I'm surprised but nothing shocks me with this band of idiots anymore.

• Love 13
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, flyingdi said:

These two things are why its good to have friends outside the family.

My mother-in-law was my maid of honor, and my husband's only brother was his best man. If his dad was still alive when we got married, he would have been the best man. The hubby's two nephews, ages four and almost three at the time, gave me away and were the ring bearers. Yes, we had a heathen non religious ceremony with just family members in front of the Justice of the Peace in his chambers at the courthouse. The only one from my family who was at the wedding was my mother and believe the only reason why I ask her to come was out of guilt.

Now back to the Duggar clan and Joe's wedding discussion already in progress. The one thing I noticed Anna did not mention in the video was baby making or as we refer to it as practice makes progress, and progress makes babies or whatever crap she likes to spiel when it comes to breeding like there is no tomorrow.

Anna's Bloaty Husband congrats video for Joe's wedding, this part was edited out......

Hey Joe, remember when we used to pretend I was the heroic missionary doctor sent to examine you, my naked heathen writhing, resisting patient...

Childhood memories I am sure you'll never forget...I never have....

3 hours ago, Lunera said:

The People article didn't mention them as part of the wedding party but it could be inaccurate since TLC is gonna edit Turd and Anna out. They easily edited Carlin and Erin out of Joy's wedding. Joe is the only other boy to marry and would want all his brothers to groomsmen even his disgusting brother. Just because he's out of the show doesn't mean they've cut his out of their lives.

Yes, I think everything is back to normal for them as far as Josh's relationship with his family members is concerned, whatever "normal" is for them. Which, considering they lived with facts of the molestations (and claimed to have gotten over it) for years before the public found it, and the Ashley Madison thing was between him and Anna and not something that the family should have involved themselves in, is appropriate. He still needs to never be on the show (but then none of them should be on TV), but I don't see anything wrong with him being in the wedding. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

Joe said, now that we are married we can serve the Lord as we please. Ok, hmm can that be the new title of this thread?

Except change it to "service" because their ignorance of pop culture and double entendres never grows old. 

Joe and Kendra: Servicing the Lord as They Please

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Wth is wrong with Anna? She is comforting her neck to stare at her nasty ass mate. Stop Anna you look ridiculous. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Was Anna a bridesmaid? Her dress looks like the one Jinger had on. If so that's kind of weird considering her and Kendra barely know one another.

Yeah it definitely looks similiar enough for this to be true. More to the point it looks like Mrs. Caldwell's (Kendra's mom) dress and she was a bridesmaid. Anna would probably have similiar but different dress to be a bridesmaid, because of being so pregnant. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, TVwithTea said:

This thread definitely needs an updated name imo. Admittedly and sadly, I am not good at this sort of thing but you guys are! I love the names of some of the threads here. Maybe we need more time to see what the couple is like but yea, I think we need a name change.

11 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

Joe said, now that we are married we can serve the Lord as we please. Ok, hmm can that be the new title of this thread?

11 hours ago, lascuba said:

Except change it to "service" because their ignorance of pop culture and double entendres never grows old. 

Joe and Kendra: Servicing the Lord as They Please

Joe and Kendra: Servicing EACH OTHER as They Please.

Unfortunately.

Or: Finally on to Front Hugs, and a Whole Lot More!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Wth is wrong with Anna? She is comforting her neck to stare at her nasty ass mate. Stop Anna you look ridiculous. 

These girls must have been taught  to practice that stare from childhood, Even Kendra's mother is lovingly gazing at her husband, hanging on his every word. They all have it down pat. When I look at Michelle, and the girls gazing at their spouses  with such adoration, it kind of turns my stomach. I guess the guys, as well, are taught that if your spouse gazes at you like a lovesick cow, she will be the perfect subservient wife and will always be joyfully available to you. Their courtship rules are like the mating rituals of some wild animals where the alpha male is always the winner and the mate just keeps having litter after litter.

• Love 18

If you scroll to the second picture in Jinger's post, you can see the bridesmaid dress and a bit of Kendra's skirt:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY4g7IyAcFu/

The whole ensemble is a hot mess. Kendra's top is sort of gold/champagne colored which completely clashes with the peachy-pink of the bridesmaid's gown. I think they were going for lacey/vintage with the bridesmaids but the result looked dated and cheap. Typical Duggar wedding.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If you scroll to the second picture in Jinger's post, you can see the bridesmaid dress and a bit of Kendra's skirt:

The whole ensemble is a hot mess. Kendra's top is sort of gold/champagne colored which completely clashes with the peachy-pink of the bridesmaid's gown. I think they were going for lacey/vintage with the bridesmaids but the result looked dated and cheap. Typical Duggar wedding.

yeah, I agree with the clash. I just hope when we see the entire dress it isn't glitz on the top and southern belle on the bottom. 

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I think Kendra's top clashes with the bottom of the dress. The top is pretty, the bottom not so much.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Marigold said:

Ok...I'm sorry to report that during Jinger and Jeremy's congrats video, Jinger said  something about Joe & Kendra "coming together"

Poor choice of words there, Jinger!!!!  (hahahaha) 

I noticed that immediately but didn't want to say it because it was just so bad.  Since you noticed it, I don't feel so crazy! 

Jinge is wishing them well there! "Hey hope you guys come together --- just like me and Babe do. I mean DID. I mean.... you know what I mean."

And I really hate to say this but I think Anna and Smugg look better than they have recently.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, LilJen said:

Joe and Kendra: Servicing EACH OTHER as They Please.

Unfortunately.

Or: Finally on to Front Hugs, and a Whole Lot More!

22 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

JOKEndra: eXXXcited to See What God Has Planned

JOKEndra: eXXXcited to $$$ervice the Lord 

JOKEndra: eXXXcited to $$$erve the Lord 

Edited by TVwithTea
Or, JOKEndrab
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

All I can see is that Jinger's hair looks dirty--or maybe dry shampoo hasn't been brushed all the way out. I don't know, but it grosses me out. 

eta: Her skin looks SO much better, though, doesn't it? The Pill? Just better food? Don't know, but it looks so much better than it did at her own wedding.

Edited by PuhLeeze
something positive
  • Love 2
On 9/10/2017 at 4:45 PM, Sew Sumi said:

What on earth does Josh have to say about marriage? He failed at fidelity which is the biggest no-no, not just in their cult, but most marriages. 

• Love 5