Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

Mechelle looks like she is about to go on stage for Hee Haw with that God awful hairdo! 

Is Danielle Bin's sinner sister that left when she was 18 to go live with a guy?

The sinner is Jessica.  Danielle is the amazing singer! 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like Mechelle recycled the dress from Jinger's wedding. At least Boob got a new suit and a matching tie. And if course, it's all about them. 

The sideburns are unfortunate, but I like that it's not a curlered/teased, fried and shellacked mess. 

• Love 9

So in Jinger's polaroid the dress looked almost white and now there it's pink.  Since Mrs. Caldwell was a bridesmaid that's probably what they're wearing. It's different than I thought. Maybe she changed after the ceremony.

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Marigold said:

It's not good in that picture.  It's much prettier in the video.  For Michelle, this a huge improvement. 

Gurlllll NO it looks horrible like she didn't feel like combing her hair so she put it in that weird side ponytail.

Mechelle next time to to a REAL hairdresser and let her do some magic to that dead bird's nest. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Love the dress, what I can see of it so far! And I like her make up.

She does look nice. And from what I've seen of Say Yes to the Dress, some women just love a big frou-frou-y type skirt, ruffles galore.

5 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

That "cold shoulder" think is certainly current...it seems that a huge proportion of tops this year are in that style. I'm not fond of them myself as I have narrow, sloped shoulders which my bra straps are forever sliding down, so I like a slightly more substantial shoulder covering even in an essentially sleeveless style. That's just me, though. I think she looks fine, though I do think the long sleeves with all that print are a bit too busy, and the cold shoulders make it look as though she's stuck in a perma-shrug. That print on a sleeveless or cap-sleeve dress would probably be something I might wear, though.

Hate the cold shoulder look. I don't see the point. I have good posture and great shoulders but I just CAN'T wear this look.

3 hours ago, Lunera said:

http://www.tlc.com/embed?page=273873

This girl is even dimmer and stunted than Joy. She really said saying her vows and getting married was such a "sweet time".

Well, yeah, it was trite and shallow and all, but they did seem to have some genuine affection for each other.

I'm going soft in my old age. . . 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

The sideburns are unfortunate, but I like that it's not a curlered/teased, fried and shellacked mess. 

Michelle's had a new dye job too. You know there has to be a lot of gray in that mop. I color mine too, but I don't have any lost girls at home to tend to it. I pay someone. I hope Michelle does too. 

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Looks like Mechelle recycled the dress from Jinger's wedding. At least Boob got a new suit and a matching tie. And if course, it's all about them. 

The smile on Michelle's face when JB was speaking was so fake.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jessica is the sinner sister. 

Here are the Caldwell parents. Funny that Mom's dress is far less modest than her daughter's. 

Kendra's parents are a textbook example of the old myth that states "two pretty people don't make pretty babies." Kendra is cute but her parents look especially amazing for being old enough to have a married (teen or not) daughter.

• Love 10

I made it through about 15 seconds of each parent congrats video.  I just cannot with that adoring, teeth-baring/clenching smile on the women towards their husbands.  I know it's part of their - whatever the hell  - idolation of their husbands, and that whole keep-sweet thing.  But it's just so repressing on a deep level that the wifey has to stand there and smile until their jaws grind while they listen rapturously to their husbands speak on both of their behalfs.  And Boob?  Do you have any inkling at all that when your kids get married, it's NOT YOUR DAY?

Yeah, never mind, I know.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And Boob?  Do you have any inkling at all that when your kids get married, it's NOT YOUR DAY?

Yeah, never mind, I know.

Jimbo forgot he was at his son's wedding.  He thought he was giving a speech at a marriage seminar.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

Jim Bob is so self involved. He is babbling about himself, as usual.

At leas the Caldwells tried to focus on JoKen

Me,me,me meeeeeee...it's all about me (sung opera style.)

I just love that it must eating JB alive that he's not the 'star' of the show anymore,

and never will be. Heh heh

(I'm cutting Meechelle some slack, because she still has to have sex with el creepo)

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, LilJen said:
6 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Hate the cold shoulder look. I don't see the point. I have good posture and great shoulders but I just CAN'T wear this look.

I'm sure Jim Boob's greasy melon head was expliding at the sight of Cousin Famy and that eye trap schmatte she was wearing.

It may be an "in" style, but not everyone always has the right body or height to look well in every style that comes along.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, that's just it, though. I expect that the people who dress as some of these did for the wedding aren't trying to be disrespectful of the occasion or flout convention or whatever. I will bet that the vast majority of them dressed in what they thought was a tasteful and appropriate way. What we "know" about "appropriate dress" comes from what we ordinarily see, right? And what we see depends on where we live, where we hang out, where we shop, who we hang out with, what kinds of events we're familiar with, and what we read and, to some extent, watch on tv, basically.

This is a good point, ChurchHoney. I was going to snark on the family, but let it go because 1) they aren't professional fame-whores, and therefore don't deserve it and 2) others had already done a much better job.

You're right, though. I'm sure they intended to be nothing but well-dressed for the event.

• Love 9

Looking at Amy's picture,  I noticed she plugged her dress as a Eliza J Dress.  Is she a walking advertisement for the brand or getting paid to wear and peg the brand?

Looking on the dress website, I see lots of cold-shoulder dresses.

Edited by louannems
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

This is a good point, ChurchHoney. I was going to snark on the family, but let it go because 1) they aren't professional fame-whores, and therefore don't deserve it and 2) others had already done a much better job.

You're right, though. I'm sure they intended to be nothing but well-dressed for the event.

I also thought that at least they're probably living within their means. I know a lot of very fashionable people who just put everything on credit, and will never, ever pay those cards off.

But, they do sell dress clothes at resale shops. 

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Their "smiles" disturb me so much that I can't even see the hair. They're the phoniest, most self-absorbed people on the planet. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Kendra's parents are a textbook example of the old myth that states "two pretty people don't make pretty babies." Kendra is cute but her parents look especially amazing for being old enough to have a married (teen or not) daughter.

They really are an attractive couple. It's crazy to think Kendra's mom really isn't that much older than Anna.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Me,me,me meeeeeee...it's all about me (sung opera style.)

I just love that it must eating JB alive that he's not the 'star' of the show anymore,

and never will be. Heh heh

(I'm cutting Meechelle some slack, because she still has to have sex with el creepo)

Yea but it "doesn't take long" so you may want to take up some of that slack unless you're feeling generous.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Joe should shave his head.  And fix the tie and get a nice suit.  Kendra looks nice.  By Xmas she's going to be pregnant. 

9 hours ago, Nysha said:

$10 says next Friday.

$20 says later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, TVwithTea said:

Yea but it "doesn't take long" so you may want to take up some of that slack unless you're feeling generous.

I'm not sure there's a small enough unit of time that would make the thought of being joyfully available to Jizm Bob tolerable...

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Probably everyone who has acquaintances in common was already invited to the wedding...

and no one has a pair that they may have outgrown to pass along to the younger/slimmer guys?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I'm not sure there's a small enough unit of time that would make the thought of being joyfully available to Jizm Bob tolerable...

Honestly I couldn't be joyfully available for a cup of coffee, much less anytime no more intimate. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Congratulations on your wedding Joe and Kendra. I, I, I, me, me, me, me, and then I, I and me. Oh and have grandbabies for ME!!. Christ on a cracker I hate these two.

• Love 19
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:02 AM, madpsych78 said:

Surprised Jackson wasn't a groomsman - it's not like he is that young, he's 13. 

Joe may be sick of Jackson's endless mugging for the camera and decided not to give him the opportunity to hog the spotlight.

• Love 3

I've turned into a shoe fanatic since I messed up one foot and have to wear orthopedic shoes but unlike Meechelle I wear really adorable shoes. Sadly they are horribly expensive, but did I say cute? Surely she can go without Starbucks for a few weeks and pay for decent wedding shoes. Her dresses look like what my 94 year old grandmother wore.

Kendra- uhm well it looked like what a 19 year old kid would choose as a wedding dress. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Albanyguy said:

Joe may be sick of Jackson's endless mugging for the camera and decided not to give him the opportunity to hog the spotlight.

It's fairly obvious that Jackson has ADHD which is never been diagnosed let alone treated and as for Joe being sick of Jackson's endless mugging for the camera trying to hog the spotlight; what the hell does Joe think he did at Joy's Wedding?

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

Gurlllll NO it looks horrible like she didn't feel like combing her hair so she put it in that weird side ponytail.

Mechelle next time to to a REAL hairdresser and let her do some magic to that dead bird's nest. 

and take Joe with you.  He really needs some help with his hair.  In one of the views of Joe's head in the JoeKendra  video, it looks like he has side bed head.  Could they have made a stop off before the video?

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jessica is the sinner sister. 

Here are the Caldwell parents. Funny that Mom's dress is far less modest than her daughter's. 

Holy crap!!! They both look like they could be a first time bride and groom, and nobody would bat an eye!!! Kendra, on the other hand, looks twelve. Just waiting for the whole "Kendra and her mom are pregnant at the same time" storyline and the endless "funny" jokes about how the kid will be the same age as his uncle! Hardy har har!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GleamingMist said:

Whoa, who is that in the pic with Henry?  Is that a Bates??  Yummy!  (Please say he's over 18 so I don't feel like a total dirty old lady).

Now now! That's Lawson Bates, a very smug, annoying and attention grabbing fundie in his mid 20s now, I think.

• Love 5

Wow, JB got a new suit! And Michelle! I'm not saying her hair looks *good* but in the context of her regular style, she looks fantastic. She actually styled it into something that might be classified as formal instead of teasing and scrunching the hell out of it. The loose side curls are similar to what people were doing in the 90s, so it's definitely modernisation for her.  

Michelle is so clearly tired of Jim Bob's shit, though. Not even a pretense of a real smile, just baring of the teeth. 

• Love 10