Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Joe And Kendra: From Side Hugs to Sex in no time flat 

They sure did.  Guess the new Duggar way is to announce the wedding date but have the wedding a month before that date.  Guess they really can't control themselves. (Or is it the only way to get away?)  

11 hours ago, answerphone said:

I'll never forget years ago, Turd and Anna's icky, feely-touchy hand sex while driving. 

I'll never forget that they were surrounded by his victims at the time, all of whom had to pretend he was a perfectly pure man.

• Love 24
38 minutes ago, iluvobx said:

They sure did.  Guess the new Duggar way is to announce the wedding date but have the wedding a month before that date.  Guess they really can't control themselves. (Or is it the only way to get away?)  

They're deliberately using place holder dates for the public.  They even said that on Joyanna's registry.  The only way that works is if it's later than the actual wedding.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Absolom said:

They're deliberately using place holder dates for the public.  They even said that on Joyanna's registry.  The only way that works is if it's later than the actual wedding.

Joe and Kendra are married.  They invite everyone and their brother so why bother lying about the date?  It seems that someone could show up that wasn't invited and they really wouldn't know.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iluvobx said:

Joe and Kendra are married.  They invite everyone and their brother so why bother lying about the date?  It seems that someone could show up that wasn't invited and they really wouldn't know.

I think they're worried about TMZ. Or their fans showing up demanding free food? Somebody protesting?  Most people aren't necessarily able or willing to show up in that little town in Arkansas just to attend a wedding for people they don't know. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

I think they're worried about TMZ. Or their fans showing up demanding free food? Somebody protesting?  Most people aren't necessarily able or willing to show up in that little town in Arkansas just to attend a wedding for people they don't know. 

Why worry about TMZ?  or wait I remember.  They reported on Josh and him molesting girls.  

3 minutes ago, iluvobx said:

Why worry about TMZ?  or wait I remember.  They reported on Josh and him molesting girls.  

I just meant paparazzi in general. Actually TMZ reported on them many times, including long before the truth about Josh came out. The first TMZ Duggar story I remember is the gun picture (of a J-bro and an exchange student holding guns). 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2017 at 5:48 PM, GleamingMist said:

Jesus.  This is one of his first times back on camera since his shitshow and he chooses to say hes glad to have another Duggar sister?!?!  Holy *#&%($ there are no words.

I'd say I'm surprised but nothing shocks me with this band of idiots anymore.

Is Josh stupid?

Does he have no self-awareness?

Or is he so over everything in Duggardom and wishes he could go back to living off the compound & trolling the internet for women that he's just trolling everyone now?

I still think one day he might get sick of it all, break away from Jim Bob and write a tell-all or give interviews about what it was really like to grow up Duggar. Fpr now, maybe he's just gonna keep trolling & trying to subtly remind everyone how messed up the family is (& keep hurting them where/how he can even if it's by alluding to his actions) as long as he feels he has to be under JB's thumb (and living off his money).

Anna is probably just happy there's another non-Duggar-blood "daughter" in the JB circle/compound now, because I suspect the Duggar parents treat Anna differently than their blood daughters.  Misery loves company and maybe she's even hoping Kendra will take some of the heat off of her somehow.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Temperance said:

I think we all would if we could just so we could witness it all unfold lol!

Do you think when they have a child in June 2018 that it will be called Beige?

Edited by jukie
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Is Josh stupid?

Does he have no self-awareness?

Or is he so over everything in Duggardom and wishes he could go back to living off the compound & trolling the internet for women that he's just trolling everyone now?

I still think one day he might get sick of it all, break away from Jim Bob and write a tell-all or give interviews about what it was really like to grow up Duggar. Fpr now, maybe he's just gonna keep trolling & trying to subtly remind everyone how messed up the family is (& keep hurting them where/how he can even if it's by alluding to his actions) as long as he feels he has to be under JB's thumb (and living off his money).

Anna is probably just happy there's another non-Duggar-blood "daughter" in the JB circle/compound now, because I suspect the Duggar parents treat Anna differently than their blood daughters.  Misery loves company and maybe she's even hoping Kendra will take some of the heat off of her somehow.

I agree with you. I give it another 3-5yrs before Josh is done and jumps ship 100%. Sadly there will be another 2-3kids added to the mix to suffer the consequences but Josh hates his family, although JB & Michelle have held him up as the prodigal son. 

I wish the best for Joe and Kendra.....they are dull but sweet, maybe they will wait two seconds before having kids and get to enjoy themselves. 

• Love 2

Even though they seem as bland as dry toast, I still think JoKen has the best odds to be happy together.

They just seem the type to be content to live under Boob's thumb, and not mind being meddled with by either set of parents.  I could never have stood for it, but that's just how I see them.

She's probably already pregnant.  Wonder where they're honeymooning?  Must be on TLC's dime.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, louannems said:

Was that toddler Ma Caldwell was holding at the TTH Kendra's little brother?

Yuck.  I've been told in the "good old days" people had children and aunts & uncles that were around the same age.  I find that creepy.

5 minutes ago, ariel said:

Yuck.  I've been told in the "good old days" people had children and aunts & uncles that were around the same age.  I find that creepy.

My older brother is only a year and a half younger than our uncle. My grandma had her last kid at 40, and my mom was married and pregnant at 19.

• Love 8

Folks, discussion of your own families is probably better suited to the Small Talk thread. Also, let's remember that families come in all different shapes, sizes, combinations, etc, and it's not our place to judge other posters' families. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Even though they seem as bland as dry toast, I still think JoKen has the best odds to be happy together.

They just seem the type to be content to live under Boob's thumb, and not mind being meddled with by either set of parents.  I could never have stood for it, but that's just how I see them.

Agreed. I thought they seemed very comfortable around each other. In the scenes at the auction, she seemed very natural instead of trying to be girlie and flirty in front of Joe. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Agreed. I thought they seemed very comfortable around each other. In the scenes at the auction, she seemed very natural instead of trying to be girlie and flirty in front of Joe. 

Just wish she'd stifle that annoying dolphin squeal laugh of hers. But, they do seem happy and compatible.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Just wish she'd stifle that annoying dolphin squeal laugh of hers. But, they do seem happy and compatible.

I think that's just a sign of nervousness because she's not used to being followed around by TLC cameras.  She's a teenager and didn't grow up on TV.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Mollie said:

I think that's just a sign of nervousness because she's not used to being followed around by TLC cameras.  She's a teenager and didn't grow up on TV.

That most likely contributes to it indeed. However, since several Duggars on this week's episode described her as giggly/bubbly (though I know those two terms aren't absolutely interchangeable), I wonder if it may mean she has a natural tendency for it - even off camera.

Either way, she seems sweet, and Joe and her appear to like and be at ease with each other, so good for them.

• Love 8

Hell, I'm still tramautized by the Smuggar honeymoon in the condo at Myrtle Beach. Remember him giving the crew a tour of the four bedroom place and the bedroom with a bible laying open on a queen bed? The thought of that scene still makes me want to puke. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Hell, I'm still tramautized by the Smuggar honeymoon in the condo at Myrtle Beach. Remember him giving the crew a tour of the four bedroom place and the bedroom with a bible laying open on a queen bed? The thought of that scene still makes me want to puke. 

OMG. A picture of that could be used to replace Ipecac Syrup in first aid kits.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I ask TLC to please not show us their unmade marriage bed. I'm still traumatized at seeing Jeremy and Jinger in the hotel room prior to leaving for their honeymoon.

Heck, we're lucky the viewership wasn't treated to a shot of Josh holding up the bloodstained bedsheets.

• Love 11

Went to a wedding as a Plus One where the officiant made a series of extra loud and laudatory statements about the bride's purity and virginity and how the parents were so proud...  but no mention of the groom's status...

Half expected the bride's parents to tweet out pictures of the bloody first night bed sheets the next day.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The tour was fine, the part where he was explaining that they had sex on all four of the beds was not. 

• Love 7

There are nice things about her dress, but the way it's cut chops her up and makes her look more short and thick. An empire waist might have been more flattering. I do like the cap sleeves; I'm beyond sick of strapless wedding gowns, and cap sleeves can be tasteful and not too frumpy. 

• Love 9

Joshley in the corner to make it easier to edit out. For a second I thought Jill was Anna with that bump. Jessa with her same raggedy sandals and the only one trying to cover her belly. Joy's belly is huge.

aad4730e-e4b4-4f78-80d5-a2cd93fd6164.jpg

a54e4e0d-0bee-4f5b-abac-3390bffe7498_crop_1050x366-525x183.png

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Lunera said:

c162d9a2-bab5-4c8a-a5f1-3277857b34bc.png

6da7732e-41c2-43d9-b026-00215d1845f5-418x279.png

fc044f95-dab2-484b-89ab-0b4b92b9984b-232x348.png

I like the dress

Kendra doesn't look half bad. Profile is the best angle for her. 

Joe's clothes are a wrinkled, poorly sewn mess. The "fit", if you can even call it that, makes him look stout and short. 

• Love 7