Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I know I read it somewhere related to I think them but not uncommon in their belief system. I know I am not clever enough, smart enough or demented enough to conjure  that up!  Maybe a Reddit quote?  

I am not sure that it is common to the fundy belief system. I went to a fundy church and none of the women would have tolerated that. The teaching was that yes a woman submits her husband but a man also should put his needs aside and submit to his wife ( this is in the bedroom) so if she wants sex and he has a headache well so sad to bad baby we are doing it tonight. To me it sounds like something someone ( not you lookeyloo) made up. Anyway I thought the consensus was that none of the Duggar men knew enough to satisfy their wives. I will be honest I have no idea why this bothers me so much so I apologize if am  defending them to much.

• Useful 3

I deeply resent the fact that my brain retains this information, but per some summaries from people who've read the sex manual that the Duggars apparently get for their wedding night, there is much more emphasis on the woman's pleasure than you'd expect. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
3 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I am not sure that it is common to the fundy belief system. I went to a fundy church and none of the women would have tolerated that. The teaching was that yes a woman submits her husband but a man also should put his needs aside and submit to his wife ( this is in the bedroom) so if she wants sex and he has a headache well so sad to bad baby we are doing it tonight. To me it sounds like something someone ( not you lookeyloo) made up. Anyway I thought the consensus was that none of the Duggar men knew enough to satisfy their wives. I will be honest I have no idea why this bothers me so much so I apologize if am  defending them to much.

No worries. I really feel like I read it somewhere in relation to the Duggars. I even thought it was discussed on one of the threads long ago.  But I do have senior moments so there's that. 

• Like 1

I know it's hard to believe, :), but some people come here and on Reddit, etc., and lie just to see what they can get started.  You may well have read it and it could equally be a fabrication.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Zella said:

I deeply resent the fact that my brain retains this information, but per some summaries from people who've read the sex manual that the Duggars apparently get for their wedding night, there is much more emphasis on the woman's pleasure than you'd expect. 

I unfortunately remember that, too. I think it was on another forum when discussing Smuggar's wedding night, and somebody had quotes from the Ed Wheat book. It was surprisingly woman-centered for anybody, let alone misogynist, patriarchal fundies. 

Please pass the brain bleach, and let us never ever mention any fundie's sex life again. I prefer to think they don't have one, and they just find their kids out in the strawberry patch, like my parents found me. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 18
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

Please pass the brain bleach, and let us never ever mention any fundie's sex life again. I prefer to think they don't have one, and they just find their kids out in the strawberry patch, like my parents found me. 

Agreed! My dad always told me I was hatched! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
8 hours ago, Absolom said:

I know it's hard to believe, :), but some people come here and on Reddit, etc., and lie just to see what they can get started.  You may well have read it and it could equally be a fabrication.  

Very true  I will attempt to delete from my memory too.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Kendra's grandmother Caldwell passed away in June. Per her obit, she has 4 great grandchildren. Three were accounted for. The fourth is Kendra's mystery boy. His name is Justus. 

Most important thing to remember about any fundie's kid's name: It could almost always be worse. Here's looking at you, Spurgeon, Heistheway, Nehemiah, Newman, Gideon x2, Jinger, and others. 

There's some debate on Reddit about whether the Tyjeer in the obit is a Caldwell kid or a cousin. And about how to pronounce that monstrosity of a name. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
14 hours ago, Heathen said:

There's some debate on Reddit about whether the Tyjeer in the obit is a Caldwell kid or a cousin. And about how to pronounce that monstrosity of a name. 

I keep hoping that is a typo, but I don't think it is. 

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Maybe the attempt of someone home-not-schooled to cre8tively spell "Tiger"? 

If I were unfortunate enough to be named Tyjeer, I would just tell people my name was Tiger. 

• LOL 21
On 9/10/2023 at 8:14 PM, Heathen said:

Most important thing to remember about any fundie's kid's name: It could almost always be worse. Here's looking at you, Spurgeon, Heistheway, Nehemiah, Newman, Gideon x2, Jinger, and others. 

Which poor child is named "Heistheway"?? 

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Stevie Nicks said:

Which poor child is named "Heistheway"?? 

It's a Puritan name we often joke about on here. It's a terrible name, but I always thought it would be more interesting than any of the unfortunate names the Duggars have used for their kids. LOLOL 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
9 minutes ago, Zella said:

It's a Puritan name we often joke about on here. It's a terrible name, but I always thought it would be more interesting than any of the unfortunate names the Duggars have used for their kids. LOLOL 

Ah gotcha. I'm not up on all the grandkids names, and I wasn't sure if it was an actual name that was bestowed on some Unfortunate Duggar grand. Can't tell with these freaks. 😂

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Stevie Nicks said:

Ah gotcha. I'm not up on all the grandkids names, and I wasn't sure if it was an actual name that was bestowed on some Unfortunate Duggar grand. Can't tell with these freaks. 😂

It's a fair question for the family that gave us Spurgeon. 😂😂😂

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 18
32 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Is Kendra's mother expecting another one? Is this photo from last summer?

It was the Caldwell Family Christmas post on Instagram. Joe and Kendra's latest model was born summer 2022, Kendra is holding that child.

No idea if her mother is expecting. The pink and blue clothing by Lauren and her mom certainly seem like an anatomy reveal on the beach photo shoot. But no other pics were with it. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 9