Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Joes parents are living in his house… maybe they need to provide for themselves and give the house back to Joe. (Unless I’m confusing Joe with a different Duggar)

The Caldwells are living in Joe’s new house. I doubt Pa Caldwell will give up the free house. What a deadbeat. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, SMama said:

The Caldwells are living in Joe’s new house. I doubt Pa Caldwell will give up the free house. What a deadbeat. 

I doubt they even pay Joe even token rent. I really despise the Caldwells.

• Love 10

I thought Pa Caldwell was a preaching mechanic. Mechanics make pretty good money - even the ones doing it out of their driveways.

Do we know for sure Joe's money bought the house?

1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

I thought Pa Caldwell was a preaching mechanic. Mechanics make pretty good money - even the ones doing it out of their driveways.

Do we know for sure Joe's money bought the house?

I'm pretty sure the house is in Joe and Kendra's names. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I read somewhere they were spotted with a  new baby. Color me surprised--- not. 

I saw that, too.  Something on Youtube popped up about a sighting in a restaurant or something.  They said there was no bow in the baby's hair, so it's presumably a boy.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I read somewhere they were spotted with a  new baby. Color me surprised--- not. 

There’s a photo on r/Duggarsnark on Reddit.

ETA: Kendra & Joe

Edited by YupItsMe
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps they were out to eat with Jed and Katey. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Could very well be. It was mentioned JB was there but the photo was cropped and faces scribbled out so the only one I could see clearly was Joe.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Could very well be. It was mentioned JB was there but the photo was cropped and faces scribbled out so the only one I could see clearly was Joe.

Can you link it here so we can judge? I can't maneuver Reddit to save my life. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Can you link it here so we can judge? I can't maneuver Reddit to save my life. 

Oh, it’s r/duggarssnark my phone changed it without me noticing.

Here’s the direct link (I hope): 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Are those Anna's boys in the corner? The baby could be Madyson.

The reddit OP said they ate in that restaurant as well and that it was JoKen, the JoKen offspring, J'Tyler, the oldest M boys, and his holiness JimBoob.

• Useful 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, galaxygirl76 said:

The reddit OP said they ate in that restaurant as well and that it was JoKen, the JoKen offspring, J'Tyler, the oldest M boys, and his holiness JimBoob.

And nobody on Reddit has ever been known to lie. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Well, that's definitely Joe, and there's definitely an infant in that stroller. And there are some other kids, ranging from toddler to preteen, based on size. That's all we know for sure.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, that's definitely Joe, and there's definitely an infant in that stroller. And three are some other kids, ranging from toddler to preteen, based on size. That's all we know for sure.

Did someone check his ID? 

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Heathen said:

And nobody on Reddit has ever been known to lie. 

Why would anyone want to lie about who was seen in the restaurant, though? These people can be difficult to tell apart. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I’m surprised they did not announce if they had another baby. 

I'm not really surprised. Lauren and her headship (don't care enough to remember which one she married) never announced the birth of Casa - or whatever "C" name they chose. That baby HAD to have been born by now.

• Love 9

Kendra barely used IG before the scandal and even before then her parents' IG posts got pretty beat up. She doesn't seem the type that needs the good attention, never mind the bad.

I'm sure she's just giggling her way through life, pushing out blessings along the way.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Kendra barely used IG before the scandal and even before then her parents' IG posts got pretty beat up. She doesn't seem the type that needs the good attention, never mind the bad.

I'm sure she's just giggling her way through life, pushing out blessings along the way.

Yea, they aren't big on social media. I also think all the stuff that has happened probably kept them off of it as well. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Why would anyone want to lie about who was seen in the restaurant, though? These people can be difficult to tell apart. 

Why would anyone lie on the Internet? Attention, self-gratitude, attention, to mess with people, attention. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I admit that I am wondering if this sighting is going to be followed by some sort of announcement from an official Duggar source.

JB, for one, must be desperate for an official announcement - both as a distraction and so he can officially point to just how much closer he's getting to the 100 or 200 or however many grandchildren he was demanding hoping for. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
14 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Yea, they aren't big on social media. I also think all the stuff that has happened probably kept them off of it as well. 

They’re clearly much smarter than I’d thought. Good for them.

• Love 8

I find it hard to believe that any of them would have a baby with no announcement. Even if the parents don't have public social media, Jill or Jana, or even Amy, would certainly post something.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I hope everyone is staying off social media because they have decided to keep a lower profile.  Every baby announcement or family event, or any mention of the Duggars, that is made made by the media will include a mention -- and probably a picture--of the Felon.  Forever, I'm thinking.  This family put themselves out there in the public eye as the perfect family that is better than anyone else, and will now suffer the bad publicity forever.  The media has a long memory.

• Like 5
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Why? It's none of their business. Especially Amy who doesn't seem to have any relationship with any of her cousins except Jill. She's definitely persona non grata and Jill isn't that far behind.

When has something being "none of their business" ever stopped any of them?

I'm thinking more of a congratulatory message, rather than a birth announcement.

Jana might post because she's the keeper of the Duggar family account (as I understand it). Jill might post because I think that's largely how she communicates with her siblings now. Amy might post because it would generate interest from her followers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

From the Caldwell family Instagram, I omitted the facility name and cropped the picture a bit. I left enough so you can see the way his mask is, right next to his mother, the patient.

He also included a picture of his “distraught” family, but I’m not posting it.

991F2E5D-C1E8-434A-8392-D848171B7C07.jpeg

E8AC6DC9-9E18-47CD-BE9C-154835BD536B.jpeg

C1355B65-0303-4C9E-BB0A-DB5576C2D888.jpeg

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 7
5 minutes ago, anyasmom said:

Speaking as nurse who works in a LTC facility, they must have been HORRIBLE to have the cops called.  We just nicely tell families that they need to keep their mask on or leave.  Social distancing isn't even required since visitors get screened upon arrival.

So he could have hugged his mom?

(edited)
5 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

So he could have hugged his mom?

It depends on the state and the facility.  Where my mom is technically visitors are supposed to be vaccinated to touch residents.  I'm not sure how closely that's enforced and I've only known of one unvaxxed visitor since vaccinations were available.  

Given how lax the Caldwells are with proper mask wearing, being unvaccinated, and coming in with basically a horde of visitors, I'm not surprised they get a lot of scrutiny.  They wouldn't be allowed to visit with such a large group where my mom is.  Every child under a certain age should have an adult with them under certain facility's rules for instance.  Currently my mom's place is requesting for normal situations try to hold it to two visitors, for unusual situations four.  More than that talk to the director.  They'd set aside a room for large groups on a special occasion like a birthday or help arrange for the resident to go to another location such as a home for a few hours.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 5
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8

I think my facility normally allows up to 4 visitors at a time.  My residents are all vaccinated, but we don't ask the vaccination status of visitors.  Most family members tell us they're vaccinated but we don't require it or proof.  We let families hug or hold hands and have for about a year.   It's up to each resident and family to decide what they feel comfortable with.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

My MIL's facility, which runs the gamut from independent living to memory care, requires masking, proof of vaccination, and a temperature check to enter. Max is two visitors at a time. 

The Caldwells are trash. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

My MIL's facility, which runs the gamut from independent living to memory care, requires masking, proof of vaccination, and a temperature check to enter. Max is two visitors at a time. 

The Caldwells are trash. 

You're in California also, right?  We're used to the state rules to protect LTC residents.  

The Caldwells are dreadful and must have been disruptive on multiple occasions if the police were called. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

He’s just a dumb ass.

His own words, “We complied with everything they asked except for social distancing.”.

He gave the facility name, address, website, and phone number, posting, “Would you help us let (Name of facility)  Know this is wrong.”.

Shit for brains.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

And the Caldwells would be the first ones to call foul if their mom got sick with covid and died.

I don't know that they would. They'd just say something like "Jesus called her home" and fail to acknowledge in any way that their poor decisions had anything to do with it. And, of course, if one of them gave COVID to another patient whose family wasn't so sanguine about "Jesus calling them home" just yet, they would be outraged if anyone called them on that.

• Like 6
  • Love 5