Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Absolom said:

You're in California also, right?  We're used to the state rules to protect LTC residents.  

The Caldwells are dreadful and must have been disruptive on multiple occasions if the police were called. 

Yes, I am in California. There have always been masks required at MIL's place, but now with the county wide mask mandate, they're just in line with everyone else. 

It's not that hard, Paul. Protect your sick mother from your trash! 

• Like 2
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From the Caldwell family Instagram, I omitted the facility name and cropped the picture a bit. I left enough so you can see the way his mask is, right next to his mother, the patient.

He also included a picture of his “distraught” family, but I’m not posting it.

991F2E5D-C1E8-434A-8392-D848171B7C07.jpeg

E8AC6DC9-9E18-47CD-BE9C-154835BD536B.jpeg

C1355B65-0303-4C9E-BB0A-DB5576C2D888.jpeg

They certainly like to up the drama don't they? Denied the right to physically hug his mom, after she had a stroke, which was out of her control.  Unlike other people who have their very controlled strokes.  And this wasn't the first time.  It also happened while super mom and super Christian Christina was nursing the baby and her mask fell down.  Tragic.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, wilsie said:

And this wasn't the first time.  It also happened while super mom and super Christian Christina was nursing the baby and her mask fell down.  Tragic.

I don’t believe this at all. If her mask fell down and she immediately put it back, things would’ve been fine. I think it “fell” and she probably had intention of putting it back. But these people who want so badly to make rules for everyone else, don’t want to follow any. So annoying! 
~~~

Also I won’t but I kind of want to call nursing home and thank them for trying to protect their clients. 
~~~

Pastor Caldwell, why don’t you not be a whiny little shit and maybe be thankful your mom is alive?  Sure, it’s a bummer that you can’t hug her but you can tell her love her, make sure she’s getting good care, and pray over her. That’s more than some people get. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Like 1
  • Applause 16
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, wilsie said:

They certainly like to up the drama don't they? Denied the right to physically hug his mom, after she had a stroke, which was out of her control.  Unlike other people who have their very controlled strokes.  And this wasn't the first time.  It also happened while super mom and super Christian Christina was nursing the baby and her mask fell down.  Tragic.

And is there a reason he keeps dragging his 100 children along? Geez, he's a piece of shit. Go back to the house you took from your daughter and rot,  you big loser.

• Like 1
  • Applause 16
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, MsJamieDornan said:

And is there a reason he keeps dragging his 100 children along? Geez, he's a piece of shit. Go back to the house you took from your daughter and rot,  you big loser.

Taking the house from his daughter just goes along with his entitlement.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

People are really getting on them on Instagram for posting a picture of his ill mother, verbally trashing the nursing home, being entitled and blanket training. The page where their little girl is at the piano.  I like this a little too much.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 minutes ago, wilsie said:

People are really getting on them on Instagram for posting a picture of his ill mother, verbally trashing the nursing home, being entitled and blanket training. The page where their little girl is at the piano.  I like this a little too much.

They've turned comments off now. Edit: oops, I see the comments are on a previous post. Earlier folks had been commenting on the relevant post itself, but they've since disabled commenting. I'm guessing they'll soon disable them on all posts. 

Edited by graefin
  • Thanks 6
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, graefin said:

They've turned comments off now.

Can you read them? I expect they'll be removed soon.  They really expected people to agree with them.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
8 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Wow, I am reading the comments now. They are getting ROASTED. 

Deservedly so.  So much of what's been written here.  I only saw one comment that was kind but with advice.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, wilsie said:

Deservedly so.  So much of what's been written here.  I only saw one comment that was kind but with advice.

I was livid when I first saw the post yesterday, but I didn't read the comments then. It must have been BAD for him to delete and disable. 😂

• Like 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I was livid when I first saw the post yesterday, but I didn't read the comments then. It must have been BAD for him to delete and disable. 😂

Probably similar to the baby at the piano page.  The comments at the bottom are about the baby and how cute.  The later ones are the ones responding to the picture of his mom and his complaining about his mistreatment.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, wilsie said:

Probably similar to the baby at the piano page.  The comments at the bottom are about the baby and how cute.  The later ones are the ones responding to the picture of his mom and his complaining about his mistreatment.

Right. I read down to where the comments from sometime yesterday started. Brutal, and I was THERE for it. 😁

• Like 2
  • Love 4
On 6/27/2022 at 9:37 AM, Ljohnson1987 said:

Does it really surprise anyone that they think they're right? Nope.  

No, but it is surprising that they aren't getting sympathy and people agreeing with them. It's nice to see them getting the grief they deserve.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Funny how masks "fall down" SO much more often when people who hate masks are wearing them. 

They wouldn’t if they were actually wearing the type of masks that actually protect us. You know, the ones that were made available for free months ago. Idiots.

• Like 5
  • Love 11

My state still requires masks in medical/dental places.  I can't imagine being such an entitled ASS that I'd not wear one, and wear it correctly.  I'm still masking inside buildings of any kind.

The Caldwells are despicable.  

• Like 6
  • Love 17
38 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I had a call a couple of hours ago that two cases of COVID had been found where my mother is when residents had had to be sent to the hospital where everyone coming in is still tested.  No one in the facility is showing symptoms but they are having to increase protocols and test everyone at least twice with PCR tests.  The director wanted to let me know and remind me to please wear at least a medical grade mask and wear it properly the entire time of my visit.  I told her I'd go from a KN95 to an N95 for tomorrow and there wasn't any chance I wouldn't wear it properly.  She thanked me.

I still can't get over what jerks these people are to go into a medical facility with frail elderly unvaxxed and trying to sneak by with fallen or dropped masks.  I'd bet they deliberately perch the top of the mask on the tip of their nose or just below the nose and hope they won't be called out.   

I just spoke to my brother today, and he told me that the assisted living home where my mother had lived (in the Central Valley in CA) was shut down again with no visitation at all.  The residents cannot eat in the dining room and must have all meals in their apartments.  It was really hard to explain to my mother before she died (not of Covid).  She could not understand why people were wearing masks.  This is so hard on the elderly and their families.  He also told me that a lot of doctor's offices are closed again, too.  He is on the hospital board, but he did not mention how many covid patients they have. It is not too bad where I live now, but I still am required to wear a mask to PT and anywhere else in the hospital.  Even though there are not many cases here, I still think it would be prudent if I stayed home from church tomorrow.  We had some cases last week.  I have trouble understanding how some people can not take this seriously.  If you don't care about yourself or your family, at least care about other people.  What's so hard about wearing a mask for a short time?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

I had a call a couple of hours ago that two cases of COVID had been found where my mother is when residents had had to be sent to the hospital where everyone coming in is still tested.  No one in the facility is showing symptoms but they are having to increase protocols and test everyone at least twice with PCR tests.  The director wanted to let me know and remind me to please wear at least a medical grade mask and wear it properly the entire time of my visit.  I told her I'd go from a KN95 to an N95 for tomorrow and there wasn't any chance I wouldn't wear it properly.  She thanked me.

I still can't get over what jerks these people are to go into a medical facility with frail elderly unvaxxed and trying to sneak by with fallen or dropped masks.  I'd bet they deliberately perch the top of the mask on the tip of their nose or just below the nose and hope they won't be called out.   

Exactly. The KN95 and N95s don’t just “slip down” if they fit and people wear them correctly. It’s not rocket science.

• Like 5
  • Love 15

Health care workers still have to wear a N95 for their entire shifts.  These idiots can wear them for an hour long visit.  It's the least they can do to keep elderly and/or disabled residents safe.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Covid is the 3rd highest cause of death in the US right now. Does Caldwell really want to add to his mom's (or others) health issues by bringing covid in?

They don’t care. It’s just a flu. How dare anyone ask them to restrict what they do with their bodies.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 12
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Covid is the 3rd highest cause of death in the US right now. Does Caldwell really want to add to his mom's (or others) health issues by bringing covid in?

It’s all a conspiracy don’t you know!

• Sad 6
  • Applause 5

How do these people call themselves “pro-life” if they refuse to protect others with a mask?  Yes, I know, they think it is all fake. It just burns me up. I want to take that term from them. They are pro-birth. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 14
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, HooHooHoo said:

How do these people call themselves “pro-life” if they refuse to protect others with a mask?  Yes, I know, they think it is all fake. It just burns me up. I want to take that term from them. They are pro-birth. 

They are forced birthers~

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Backing up a bit to earlier comments about their living situation: please clarify. Kendra's parents and all her siblings are living with her and Joe and their own children too? Or her family took over the house Kendra and Joe had, and they were therefore forced to move out? 

1 minute ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Backing up a bit to earlier comments about their living situation: please clarify. Kendra's parents and all her siblings are living with her and Joe and their own children too? Or her family took over the house Kendra and Joe had, and they were therefore forced to move out? 

Kendra's parents moved into a house Joe and Kendra own. They never lived there themselves. The Caldwells had to move quickly after living in the car lot house that Jed and Katey now reside in. That's a JB-owned property, and there was a falling out between JB and Caldwell. It's assumed that JB evicted them, and having nowhere else to go, moved into Joe's house. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Kendra's parents moved into a house Joe and Kendra own. They never lived there themselves. The Caldwells had to move quickly after living in the car lot house that Jed and Katey now reside in. That's a JB-owned property, and there was a falling out between JB and Caldwell. It's assumed that JB evicted them, and having nowhere else to go, moved into Joe's house. 

Where did the Caldwells live before Kendra married Joe Cash Cow? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/7/2022 at 1:36 PM, HooHooHoo said:

Silly rabbit. Pro-life doesn’t mean you. When they say pro-life they mean pro-my-life. It’s easy to understand why you would erroneously assume they, as “Christians”, meant everyone though. /s

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 11
  • Love 2
On 6/25/2022 at 1:21 PM, wilsie said:

I have been wearing masks daily since 2020 and it has never fallen down.  It was pulled down while playing with a baby monkey (sister works at a zoo) but not by itself.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I have been wearing masks daily since 2020 and it has never fallen down.  It was pulled down while playing with a baby monkey (sister works at a zoo) but not by itself.

I did have a couple that fell down while I was talking. 

I mean, its one thing to not give a shit about spreading Covid to people at WalMart, but to not give a shit about giving it to your own elderly, sickly mother? Wow. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, MamaMax said:

I mean, its one thing to not give a shit about spreading Covid to people at WalMart, but to not give a shit about giving it to your own elderly, sickly mother? Wow. 

But they think....it's  no worse than a cold and I don't have a cold so what's the big deal.

• Sad 7
1 minute ago, crazycatlady58 said:

But they think....it's  no worse than a cold and I don't have a cold so what's the big deal.

yeah, thats crazy denial.  Old people die from flu all the time. My coworker just got covid again - fully vaxxed, in their 50s. High fever, feeling awful.  Def could carry off someones sick Nana

• Like 4
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, MamaMax said:

yeah, thats crazy denial.  Old people die from flu all the time. My coworker just got covid again - fully vaxxed, in their 50s. High fever, feeling awful.  Def could carry off someones sick Nana

Say older, please -- not old. 

Topic: I guess the Caldwells haven't found another Daddy Warbucks who will marry another daughter. Joe and Kendra are doomed. 

• Love 4