Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

Quilt Fairy

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

2 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Did the Caldwell's ever treat their son's tumor?

Last I heard, the mom was terrified of him needing to have an MRI.  She declined it.

• Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 10

10 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Say older, please -- not old. 

Topic: I guess the Caldwells haven't found another Daddy Warbucks who will marry another daughter. Joe and Kendra are doomed. 

Lauren Caldwell is practically a spinster. I've lost track how old Kendra is, maybe 23/24? Lauren is just a year or two younger. Since the Caldwells have fallen out of the Duggarverse, it will be harder for Paul to find a godly young man with money in NWA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

plus she already gave away "pieces of her heart" by courting, or being engaged to, was it Titus Hall??, who is now marrying someone else. Plus she was seen on TV touching hands while baking cookies or something with James so...🙄

Caldwells also have Micah, 18. He/his parents are most likely be hoping for him to marry up as well

Edited by crazy8s
  • Sad 3

I forgot about Lauren's previous fiancee! I now remember him totally disappearing from social media after the break-up. Did he return to announce his new girlfriend, or did his busybody mother announce it? 

As for Lauren, good luck. 

• Sad 2

38 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I forgot about Lauren's previous fiancee! I now remember him totally disappearing from social media after the break-up. Did he return to announce his new girlfriend, or did his busybody mother announce it?

I saw it on the unmarried fundies page. If Titus Hall is the right guy, he is engaged and to be married August 5th to Jennifer Damron.

• Love 2
  • Useful 5

3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Lauren Caldwell is practically a spinster. I've lost track how old Kendra is, maybe 23/24? Lauren is just a year or two younger. Since the Caldwells have fallen out of the Duggarverse, it will be harder for Paul to find a godly young man with money in NWA.

Tim Rodrigues is available! He even has his very own RV and a job! Matchmaking is okay!

• Laugh 20

3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I saw it on the unmarried fundies page. If Titus Hall is the right guy, he is engaged and to be married August 5th to Jennifer Damron.

That has to sting for Lauren. They don’t take engagements or breakups lightly. 

• Love 1
  • Applause 2

13 hours ago, crazy8s said:

There’s a Titus Hall that owns a construction company here in Pennsylvania. Do you know if it’s him?

Lehigh PA is listed as where the Hall family live and Lehigh Valley Baptist as their family church. Fundy Titus Hall is 29.

In an old post talking about the engagement to Lauren Caldwell it was said he was a contractor in PA.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Tim Rodrigues is available! He even has his very own RV and a job! Matchmaking is okay!

Alas, Pa Caldwell and Jill Rod are cut from the same clothe.  Both care more for what a prospective mate can bring to themselves than how he will treat their respective daughters.  Joe gave Pa Caldwell a house.  Timmy cannot compete with that.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

On 7/12/2022 at 10:04 PM, louannems said:

Last I heard, the mom was terrified of him needing to have an MRI.  She declined it.

That’s sad, I’ve had an MRI before and it weren’t that bad I just lay there. 

On 7/13/2022 at 2:06 AM, oliviabenson said:

Who in their right mind would let their daughter marry Tim Rodrigues? 

• Love 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

That’s sad, I’ve had an MRI before and it weren’t that bad I just lay there. 

Who in their right mind would let their daughter marry Tim Rodrigues? 

Someone desperate ! There is a pot for every lid !

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Laugh 4

3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

No one should ever be desperate enough to hitch their wagon on the Jill Rodriguez circus. 

• Love 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Applause 5

3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Even the blue box of Kraft dinner says to cook the macaroni uncovered.   Sometimes just a solo pot is all that's necessary.

• Love 1
  • Laugh 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3

4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

my mom used to say:  There's a seat for every ass 

• Love 2
  • Laugh 17

18 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

my mom used to say:  There's a seat for every ass 

And my dad used to say, there's an ass for every seat. 

• Love 1
  • Laugh 15

40 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

And my dad used to say, there's an ass for every seat. 

Not if you're playing musical chairs! 😂

• Laugh 20