Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Say older, please -- not old. 

Topic: I guess the Caldwells haven't found another Daddy Warbucks who will marry another daughter. Joe and Kendra are doomed. 

Lauren Caldwell is practically a spinster. I've lost track how old Kendra is, maybe 23/24? Lauren is just a year or two younger. Since the Caldwells have fallen out of the Duggarverse, it will be harder for Paul to find a godly young man with money in NWA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
(edited)

plus she already gave away "pieces of her heart" by courting, or being engaged to, was it Titus Hall??, who is now marrying someone else. Plus she was seen on TV touching hands while baking cookies or something with James so...🙄

Caldwells also have Micah, 18. He/his parents are most likely be hoping for him to marry up as well

Edited by crazy8s
  • Sad 3

I forgot about Lauren's previous fiancee! I now remember him totally disappearing from social media after the break-up. Did he return to announce his new girlfriend, or did his busybody mother announce it? 

As for Lauren, good luck. 

• Sad 2
38 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I forgot about Lauren's previous fiancee! I now remember him totally disappearing from social media after the break-up. Did he return to announce his new girlfriend, or did his busybody mother announce it?

I saw it on the unmarried fundies page. If Titus Hall is the right guy, he is engaged and to be married August 5th to Jennifer Damron.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Lauren Caldwell is practically a spinster. I've lost track how old Kendra is, maybe 23/24? Lauren is just a year or two younger. Since the Caldwells have fallen out of the Duggarverse, it will be harder for Paul to find a godly young man with money in NWA.

Tim Rodrigues is available! He even has his very own RV and a job! Matchmaking is okay!

• LOL 21
3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I saw it on the unmarried fundies page. If Titus Hall is the right guy, he is engaged and to be married August 5th to Jennifer Damron.

That has to sting for Lauren. They don’t take engagements or breakups lightly. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, crazy8s said:

There’s a Titus Hall that owns a construction company here in Pennsylvania. Do you know if it’s him?

(edited)

Lehigh PA is listed as where the Hall family live and Lehigh Valley Baptist as their family church. Fundy Titus Hall is 29.

In an old post talking about the engagement to Lauren Caldwell it was said he was a contractor in PA.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Tim Rodrigues is available! He even has his very own RV and a job! Matchmaking is okay!

Alas, Pa Caldwell and Jill Rod are cut from the same clothe.  Both care more for what a prospective mate can bring to themselves than how he will treat their respective daughters.  Joe gave Pa Caldwell a house.  Timmy cannot compete with that.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
On 7/12/2022 at 10:04 PM, louannems said:

Last I heard, the mom was terrified of him needing to have an MRI.  She declined it.

That’s sad, I’ve had an MRI before and it weren’t that bad I just lay there. 

On 7/13/2022 at 2:06 AM, oliviabenson said:

Who in their right mind would let their daughter marry Tim Rodrigues? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

That’s sad, I’ve had an MRI before and it weren’t that bad I just lay there. 

Who in their right mind would let their daughter marry Tim Rodrigues? 

Someone desperate ! There is a pot for every lid !

Edited by oliviabenson
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Someone desperate ! There is a pot for every lid !

Even the blue box of Kraft dinner says to cook the macaroni uncovered.   Sometimes just a solo pot is all that's necessary.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Caldwell family instagram has a new post showing a small girl that loves to hug. small girl is shown hugging an infant. In the comments several people asked if the new baby is Joe and Kendra's or what the baby"s name is, no response to those.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
11 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Caldwell family instagram has a new post showing a small girl that loves to hug. small girl is shown hugging an infant. In the comments several people asked if the new baby is Joe and Kendra's or what the baby"s name is, no response to those.

Here's the baby in question. 

542F767A-143F-4838-96A6-27221EC3346D.thumb.jpeg.bdb7a27522652c19ec59b45f3ce846ce.jpeg

• Sad 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Still counting...

That's lots of kids in the Caldwell family

Screenshot_2023-07-05-16-01-19-586_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Whenever I see pictures of the Caldwell clan, I’m not sure if I feel sorry for Lauren for being single & stuck raising her siblings or happy that she’s so far avoided marriage and 4 kids under the age of 5 like Kendra.

• Like 22
(edited)
55 minutes ago, ScorpioSoul said:

I am confused. So does the picture above prove they had baby #4? The baby Kendra is holding?  I have no idea who all the kids are in the photo.

Kendra and Joe with Kendra's family... presumably Kendra would be holding her own baby. (I believe the two smallest girl's in front, plus the boy in the white shirt/ black pants are their other three kids; the rest are Kendra's siblings).

Joe and Kendra's family are also featured in Jinger's latest vlog; they go to Chick-fil-a together and the baby is there, too (wearing navy blue, which in Duggarland means it must be a boy). So yes, seems pretty conclusive proof of #4,

Edited by dargosmydaddy
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4
48 minutes ago, ScorpioSoul said:

I am confused. So does the picture above prove they had baby #4? The baby Kendra is holding?  I have no idea who all the kids are in the photo.

My guess is Garret is in white shirt, no tie, Addison and Brooklyn are the two girls with red bows and newbie boy, number 4, is being held by Kendra.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
4 minutes ago, ScorpioSoul said:

do they seriously expect to keep a child a secret indefinitely?

Considering he's appeared in Caldwell family pictures before, and they didn't seem to have an issue with Jinger filming them...no? Honestly I think Joken don't seem to care one way or the other. Good for them keeping their family life fairly private.

My name nerd side would like to know the kid's name, but my oh-dear-god-the-Duggars-are-famewhores-who-mess-up-their-children side is like, good for them. Not that they won't be messed up in a thousand other ways by their fundy upbringing, of course, but at least they get a modicum of privacy.

• Like 17
13 minutes ago, ScorpioSoul said:

Ok, I thought so. I mean I get why they kept it quiet with everything that was going on, but do they seriously expect to keep a child a secret indefinitely?

Why not? They have a right to a private life. 

• Like 10
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

So I guess this means that Kendra's mom has had three children since Kendra's wedding?

Just two, I think? The littlest boy with the bowtie, and the little girl being held by Kendra's sister Lauren. 

• Useful 1
20 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Just two, I think? The littlest boy with the bowtie, and the little girl being held by Kendra's sister Lauren. 

Did Kendra's mom have an infant at the time they were married?  I was wondering about the tallest young boy with the bowtie.

the Caldwell children

1Kendra  August, 1998

2Lauren  May, 2000

3Micah  March, 2004

4Nathan 2006 or 2007

5Timothy April, 2009

6Olivia "Gracie" 2010 or 2011

7Jesiah  January, 2015

8Isaiah November, 2018

9Moriah May, 2021

• Useful 7
5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

the Caldwell children

1Kendra  August, 1998

2Lauren  May, 2000

3Micah  March, 2004

4Nathan 2006 or 2007

5Timothy April, 2009

6Olivia "Gracie" 2010 or 2011

7Jesiah  January, 2015

8Isaiah November, 2018

9Moriah May, 2021

There are big gaps between some of the Caldwell kids. Almost four years from 2 to 3 -- so much time wasted to fill their quiver! I bet the Caldwells regret it. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Heathen said:

There are big gaps between some of the Caldwell kids. Almost four years from 2 to 3 -- so much time wasted to fill their quiver! I bet the Caldwells regret it. 

I think Christina had some miscarriages. After being in a car accident and delivering Kendra a month early, she was considered high risk. Odd to say since she still managed to have so many kids. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

How old is Kendra now? She is well on her way to possibly beating Michelle in number of kids, if she chooses to have one every year or so. She'll for sure pass Anna, now that her baby factory had to close earlier than she probably wanted.

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is Mrs Caldwell intentionally hiding her mid-section?

I suppose, after having had so many children, her midsection may not be quite something she wants to show off. It might just be force of habit to hide it at this point.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I suppose, after having had so many children, her midsection may not be quite something she wants to show off. It might just be force of habit to hide it at this point.

Shouldn't she get it into shape for her headship? 🤮

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, lookeyloo said:

Shouldn't she get it into shape for her headship? 🤮

Haha! There are limits on what you can do outside of tummy tucks. Besides, given the number of kids in the more recent years, it doesn't seem as though he has gotten turned off. 

I'm almost (almost) tempted to give him an extra point or two for continuing to make her feel desirable. I always remember (at least, I think I remember) the fact that they married in January and had their first, nicely full-term baby in August, on almost exactly the same schedule as I followed some years earlier, makes me think that there must have been some pretty potent attraction there.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Haha! There are limits on what you can do outside of tummy tucks. Besides, given the number of kids in the more recent years, it doesn't seem as though he has gotten turned off. 

I'm almost (almost) tempted to give him an extra point or two for continuing to make her feel desirable. I always remember (at least, I think I remember) the fact that they married in January and had their first, nicely full-term baby in August, on almost exactly the same schedule as I followed some years earlier, makes me think that there must have been some pretty potent attraction there.

Isn't he the one that (and I hate that I remember this and am typing it) that as a way of showing his control brings her almost to climax and then stops?  And that is not isolated to him?And since we are a snark board and do speculate maybe her "being available" is more about him. Please hope I forget all this!!!!!

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 7
On 7/5/2023 at 8:25 PM, crazy8s said:

the Caldwell children

7Jesiah  January, 2015

Isaiah November, 2018

Moriah May, 2021

🙄 What is with these names?  Did they just get lazy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

Jesiah, Isaiah, and Moriah are biblical names, a lot of which end in "iah", like Jeremiah, Jedidiah, and Josiah. 

Not that the Caldwell parents aren't also too lazy to think up unique names for their quiverful of ego boosters.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 7/6/2023 at 5:44 PM, lookeyloo said:

Isn't he the one that (and I hate that I remember this and am typing it) that as a way of showing his control brings her almost to climax and then stops?  And that is not isolated to him?And since we are a snark board and do speculate maybe her "being available" is more about him. Please hope I forget all this!!!!!

Yikes! How would one know that? Was it reported somewhere, and if so, who besides the two of them know if it’s true?

• Like 1

I know I read it somewhere related to I think them but not uncommon in their belief system. I know I am not clever enough, smart enough or demented enough to conjure  that up!  Maybe a Reddit quote?  

(edited)
On 7/6/2023 at 5:44 PM, lookeyloo said:

How would anyone know this? I don't see them talking about their sex life in public at lest not this specific.  There is a very good chance I am wrong bit it seems very odd.

Sorry YupItsMe I did not see your post.

Edited by crazycatlady58