Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

i was so shocked to read there is a baby announcement.

NOT!!! 

Joe is OK for Duggar standards and Kendra seems like a nice young woman.  They are both very brain washed but that's nothing new. Cute announcement and I wish them well. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I give credit where it's due; not everything they do is a train wreck so....................That announcement picture was cute for the holidays with the mugs and the candy canes and I like the idea.

That said, the problem that only Jinger and Jer have so far sidestepped; is they're very young, they had a short courtship, they had their first kiss at the wedding and, it would seem, still have a lot of "getting to know you" to do yet they all immediately jump to parenthood and add more stress to the mix.  It really makes me wonder what happens behind the scenes in Jill, Jessa and Joy's house and now in Joe's house (I'll skip Josh we know WAY to much about his behind the scenes life) and how are they in private vs the public one big happy family persona.

Also Joe said he hopes the baby has Kendra's laugh - the only explanation for that is early onset hearing loss.  I know love conquers all but I can't believe it also makes you hear angelic bells instead of Kendra's real laugh.

Who with normal hearing would want their kid to be a titterer?  Poor Joe must really be besotted with Kendra.  I wonder how long it will take for his bloom to fall off the rose?  Screaming babies with loaded diapers will help that along.  He'll be "so OVER it" like his bro-in-law, Ben. 

At least I hope Kendra's mother taught her something about keeping house.  Jessa is a lazy pig, and seemingly proud of it!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lianau said:

I think we were all expecting this .

I hope it will get Kendra's father's hair if it's a boy .

Well, they say that baldness (or not) is passed down on the mother's side, but in that case I suppose we'd need to see what the guys in Kendra's mom's side look like...Though, for what it's worth, Mr Jyn is the only one in his family (and he has 5 brothers) who doesn't have a full, lush head of hair, and hasn't had it since his mid 20's. Both my boys have Duggaresque hairlines also.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Good grief. They are children themselves. They barely know each other.

What's to know?  He sells used cars by the side of the road, and she's probably a better cook than any Duggar spawn.  And they are both the right kind of real Christians.  Boob is no doubt thrilled~

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

They probably don't know the due date because her pregnancy hasn't been confirmed by an actual doctor....she probably peed on the stick...it came back positive and they called the tabloids!

JoKen didn't even merit a People announcement. JB was probably trying to negotiate with People and then had to settle for US.

What happens when US Magazine won't take their calls?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't see a due date anywhere. Kendra didn't look like she was showing in the announcement. I think they're announcing early to keep the leghumpers from forgetting them. 

Can you say Teen Mom? 

Like I said In the Joyless/Austin thread: the only thing separating the Duggars from the kids in Unexpected is they are married. Other than that they are young, dumb, and got knocked up by the person who they lost their virginity to. 

Mat least the Unexpected parents won’t have to stick with their partner when they are miserable or the partner turns out to be a complete dead beat. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I watched their announcement in the link.   Wow.just.wowwwww.   Joe says he thinks it's a boy and Kendra says it "might" be a girl, you just never know.   Who knew it was either a boy or a girl?   

Every.Single.Duggar pregnancy has this same mind-numbing discussion of it might be a girl or it might be a boy.  You never know!  Orrrrrr, it could be twins!!!!!

How can Counting On continue with the same crap over and over again?  Weddings!  Pedicures!  Dresses!  Babies!

Oh please!

• Love 19
5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Who with normal hearing would want their kid to be a titterer?  Poor Joe must really be besotted with Kendra.  I wonder how long it will take for his bloom to fall off the rose?  Screaming babies with loaded diapers will help that along.  He'll be "so OVER it" like his bro-in-law, Ben. 

At least I hope Kendra's mother taught her something about keeping house.  Jessa is a lazy pig, and seemingly proud of it!

Oh gosh, the word "titterer"!!!  Sounds like it belongs in the Josh & Anna forum! 

• Love 4

In the shots of them where you can see most of their bodies when they are sitting, she doesn't look like she is showing. I have a couple of theories on this: 1) She may not be three months pregnant yet, and 2) Kendra isn't a biological Duggar so she may not carry as big. 

Edited by madpsych78
  • Love 2

Why is that news? You shag, you will become pregnant.

Two children having children. Neither is in any way mature enough for it. Babies are not dolls. I cant imagine going from zero to hero in just 9 months. Why are these people so afraid of each other that they cannot experience life together without babies for a while to actually build a foundation?

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Ugh.  I'm always surprised that these people think they're immune to miscarriages, unlike the rest of the world.  I always can't believe that her very young parents are so happy that their very young, immature daughter is breeding so quickly.  This one, as well as Joy, has a real chance of outdoing Michelle.  And neither girl seems to have the natural body type to "bounce back" like the other Duggar girls, which is going to make being a mother of many children more difficult.

Nothing says class like being a grandmother of several children by the time you're 40.  This reminds me of Whoopi Goldberg mocking Sunny on The View for being a 50 y/o mother of a ten year old.  Because there's nothing more to be proud of than being a grandmother in her early thirties, like Whoopi.

15 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I watched their announcement in the link.   Wow.just.wowwwww.   Joe says he thinks it's a boy and Kendra says it "might" be a girl, you just never know.   Who knew it was either a boy or a girl?   

Other than poor Mackynzie, the Duggars have been "blessed" with first and second born boys.  I hope they all have dozens of boys, and not another sistermom is born.  Of course there's always the unfortunate Lost Girls auntmoms, but they'll be bartered off by the time they reach eighteen.

14 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Well, that took all of 2 seconds. I really wonder if these couples who are popping out babies after knowing each other a year or less will be happy, or if they will end up like Josh and Anna. I fear there is at least one more Josh Duggar-type in that group.

I also wonder what they really all think of Jeremy and Jinger.  Jinger has to be on birth control. And the pants-wearing can't be going over well in private. I wonder if those are Jinger's own ideas, or if she is just being controlled by Jeremy now instead of Jim Bob.

I find nothing enviable about any of these people.

Or she's another Michael Bates.  

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:06 PM, ChiCricket said:

Because of his unfortunate kewpie-doll style hair line, Joe looks older than his FIL.

And FIL has a touch of the Eddie Munster hair line, which he passed on to his eldest son.  The baby's hair line is doomed.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

He waited all his life for sex and no he can't have as much as he wants. 

Isn’t that analogous to being told when you have your tonsils out, you get to eat all the ice cream you want? Anyone with this experience remembers that you feel too crummy to eat very much ice cream at all.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Kendrab and Joe's pregnancy...the pressure is off Jinger...yet again......

Actually, I think each new pregnancy will actually increase the family pressure on Jinger because it makes it obvious that she and Jeremy aren't holding up their end ("Everybody else is doing what they're supposed to do, why aren't YOU?"). And since people who follow the family have always been much more invested in Jinger than in Joe or Joy, a Jinger pregnancy would bring in a lot more media attention and $$$$. She and Jeremy would have no trouble getting a People cover.

• Love 13
53 minutes ago, Broken Ox said:

Shouldn’t those mugs say Established 2017 since life begins at conception...

They should be calling each other mommy and daddy around their family, too,

I feel nothing but despair for them. And I'm still bored doing that.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I feel nothing but despair for them. And I'm still bored doing that.

This!!!  Any other preggo or engagement announcement would take up 5 pagesat least in a day and would go on for another week.  Bless their hearts. They are duller  than the Dullards, but at least fresh and likeable.

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 11

Jinge: Hey Babe, want to get me pregnant?

PastorV: I like the way you look in your new skinny jeans.

Jinge: Me too...Joyless and Kendrab look like puffer fish....

PastorV: Just thinking of you humming made me get the chapter number confused with verse number on my sermon for this Sunday.

Jinge: You know it does...Preacher Man....

• Love 9
21 hours ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I give credit where it's due; not everything they do is a train wreck so....................That announcement picture was cute for the holidays with the mugs and the candy canes and I like the idea.

That said, the problem that only Jinger and Jer have so far sidestepped; is they're very young, they had a short courtship, they had their first kiss at the wedding and, it would seem, still have a lot of "getting to know you" to do yet they all immediately jump to parenthood and add more stress to the mix.  It really makes me wonder what happens behind the scenes in Jill, Jessa and Joy's house and now in Joe's house (I'll skip Josh we know WAY to much about his behind the scenes life) and how are they in private vs the public one big happy family persona.

Also Joe said he hopes the baby has Kendra's laugh - the only explanation for that is early onset hearing loss.  I know love conquers all but I can't believe it also makes you hear angelic bells instead of Kendra's real laugh.

heck she ask for permission to "grab his arm to keep from falling....the hussy"  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Jinge: Hey Babe, want to get me pregnant?

PastorV: I like the way you look in your new skinny jeans.

Jinge: Me too...Joyless and Kendrab look like puffer fish....

PastorV: Just thinking of you humming made me get the chapter number confused with verse number on my sermon for this Sunday.

Jinge: You know it does...Preacher Man....

Cue Dusty Springfield...

• Love 5
On December 18, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Ljohnson1987 said:

Yawn.

On December 18, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Buggin said:

So two teen pregnancies in the Duggar Family this year?

Maybe they can enlighten me as to how being married for 2 minutes to someone you’ve known for 5 minutes makes you mature enough and prepared for parenthood at 18/19 because I’m over here a mom of 3 in my 30s with a man I’ve been with for over a decade still wondering if I’m actually ready for it all. lol

Preach! Same here (but two kids instead of three...god speed to you). But we don't have Aunt Jana and the little sisteraunts to come raise our kids....

I think Kendra looks the prettiest I've ever seen her in this announcement and Joe looks okay. I like the announcement, I'll begrudgingly admit....but I also think they look older than they are. If I scrolled past this announcement on social media, I'd assume they were in their mid-20s at least because of Joe's hairline and something about Kendra looks older here, too (and not necessarily in a bad way, like she doesn't look "rough"-old, but she looks older than a teen).

How strange that we saw Jill, Jinger, & Jessa be married off in their 20s (and Jessa seemed to have forced JB's hand), but then a succession of Duggar teens marrying after that.  Maybe JB figures he better get everyone he can married off right now before the Duggar star fades more or because he has to have weddings and babies to keep Counting On going, so he's forced to have the younger ones marry. Pre-scandal, it seems JB knew that the public would find an early-20s Duggar girl marrying much more palatable and relatable than a teen Duggar. Maybe since the scandal, he figures he has less to lose as the public already thinks the worst of them. 

Good luck, Kendra and Joe (especially Kendra.....I imagine being a Duggar daughter-in-law is its own speciall kind of hell, especially if they live on the compound).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
20 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

They probably don't know the due date because her pregnancy hasn't been confirmed by an actual doctor....she probably peed on the stick...it came back positive and they called the tabloids!

Cha Ching $$$$$$$$

• Love 4
On 18/12/2017 at 0:26 PM, louannems said:

They are rediculously young to be starting a family.

That whole birth control is evil programming is tragic, really.

Aren't they both uneducated and unemployed?  Of course they are.  And of course she's pregnant, and will be constantly for the next 25 years.

It really is tragic.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

How strange that we saw Jill, Jinger, & Jessa be married off in their 20s (and Jessa seemed to have forced JB's hand), but then a succession of Duggar teens marrying after that.  Maybe JB figures he better get everyone he can married off right now before the Duggar star fades more or because he has to have weddings and babies to keep Counting On going, so he's forced to have the younger ones marry. Pre-scandal, it seems JB knew that the public would find an early-20s Duggar girl marrying much more palatable and relatable than a teen Duggar. Maybe since the scandal, he figures he has less to lose as the public already thinks the worst of them. 

Good luck, Kendra and Joe (especially Kendra.....I imagine being a Duggar daughter-in-law is its own social kind of hell, especially if they live on the compound).

No, the only Duggar teen to get married was Joy (and had Josiah and Marjorie not broken up, him as well). Joe is also in his 20s. Kendra's a teen but she's not a bio Duggar.

Now if you are talking about women (Duggars or adjacents), then yes Jill, Jinger, and Jessa were all solidly in their 20s when they married, and Joy and Kendra were in their teens. Anna was barely 20.

All of the men (Duggars or adjacents) were in their 20s when they married except for Ben, but again, Josh was barely 20.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Edith said:

Well if anyone is on track to 21 or more, it’s Kendra.  I wonder if MeChelle feels threatened by the possibility that her DIL may surpass her baby birthin’ record?

I'd think that she & Joy would be pretty much neck & neck. Kendra's a smidge younger,but Joy potentially has MeChelle's fertility genes. It will be too close to call for some time, especially if Joy doesn't end up with similar birthing dramas as Jill & Jessa the first time around.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, tabloidlover said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you go from your first full frontal hug to completing the entire deed in a period of a few hours.   I just cannot process that at all.   How awkward that must be!    And how does a healthy young man (that's not been permitted any releases) take it easy with his bride?   It can't last more that 10 seconds for crying out loud.  How satisfying for her...

Already have wine and snacks in my handbasket, hold me a spot down there.

And besides perhaps being unfulfilled and disappointed after that first experience, you might also be pregnant. I just can't get over that. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you go from your first full frontal hug to completing the entire deed in a period of a few hours.   I just cannot process that at all.   How awkward that must be!    

I feel so lucky that I grew up in a culture that let couples decide for themselves how fast or how slow they want to show affection to each other. We were allowed time to get to know each other and progress at a more natural pace. I can’t imagine having to face what the Duggar girls do on their wedding nights.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Love2dance said:

I feel so lucky that I grew up in a culture that let couples decide for themselves how fast or how slow they want to show affection to each other. We were allowed time to get to know each other and progress at a more natural pace. I can’t imagine having to face what the Duggar girls do on their wedding nights.

I would like to think it's not as bad as we fear.  We had newlywed Jill cradled in Derick's lap, Jessa in vamp mode holding Ben's head as he kissed her, Joy seems like she can't keep herself off of Austin, Jinge and Babe were embarrassingly all over each other at the altar.  Anna is the only one I don't remember much of, but I do think she couldn't stop kissing Josh while they unpacked groceries.  They seem to be in a post-sex haze for quite awhile after they marry.  Not noticing it in Kendra, but I haven't seen much of her.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I would like to think it's not as bad as we fear.  We had newlywed Jill cradled in Derick's lap, Jessa in vamp mode holding Ben's head as he kissed her, Joy seems like she can't keep herself off of Austin, Jinge and Babe were embarrassingly all over each other at the altar.  Anna is the only one I don't remember much of, but I do think she couldn't stop kissing Josh while they unpacked groceries.  They seem to be in a post-sex haze for quite awhile after they marry.  Not noticing it in Kendra, but I haven't seen much of her.

I agree with you. I don’t think it’s all that bad, young people figure it out.

All the Duggar girls and Duggar daughter in laws were actually attracted to their grooms, not as if they had to marry old men with hair in their ears or something. Further more people forget women have needs for partnered sex too- I mean Jinger looked like she was ready to climb Jeremy like a tree every time she looked at him. Being excited and attracted to your partner helps with any awkwardness. 

• Love 16