Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with you. I don’t think it’s all that bad, young people figure it out.

All the Duggar girls and Duggar daughter in laws were actually attracted to their grooms, not as if they had to marry old men with hair in their ears or something. Further more people forget women have needs for partnered sex too- I mean Jinger looked like she was ready to climb Jeremy like a tree every time she looked at him. Being excited and attracted to your partner helps with any awkwardness. 

Or middle-aged, unrepentant anal rapists.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Or middle-aged, unrepentant anal rapists.

A-fucking-men. I totally forgot about that! Poor Sarah Paine. Why him of all people?! Disgusting. And the horrid thing is, if that’s the first time he had been caught, he had raped other women before. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jeremy said, "We're so grateful to God for giving you a baby so soon."

That sounds like Jeremy and Jinger are trying to conceive but that it is not working out for them. 

• Love 12
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, Linnee said:

Time for a thread name change? From Side Hugs to Front Hugs: They Figured It Out

From Side Hugs to Front "Hugs": They Figured It Out. (Because goodness knows you can't use the actual technical terms for sexual intercourse!)

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:49 PM, McManda said:

Regarding the expecting phrasing, it makes me think of the deep thought: "I always wonder about the term "expecting", as in "were expecting a baby". Is it going to be anything else but a baby? Like, "we're expecting a baby, but it might be a velociraptor". I laugh every time.

<snort>

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mollie said:

That sounds like Jeremy and Jinger are trying to conceive but that it is not working out for them. 

I hope that's not the case,but it could be that if they are trying now, it might only have been a few months since they really started. I'm pretty sure they didn't seem as though they were in too much of a hurry earlier on.

2 hours ago, Mollie said:

and if it's not working for them, Jinger will be blamed.  Biblically, it's always the woman's fault.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you go from your first full frontal hug to completing the entire deed in a period of a few hours.   I just cannot process that at all.   How awkward that must be!    And how does a healthy young man (that's not been permitted any releases) take it easy with his bride?   It can't last more that 10 seconds for crying out loud.  How satisfying for her...

Already have wine and snacks in my handbasket, hold me a spot down there.

I wonder what they actually think of sex once they finally do the deed. They've had it drilled into their heads that it is this Godly thing to be saved for marriage and used to create an army for Jesus. But do they go "That's it? That's what everyone was warning me against?" once it's done?

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Mollie said:

If this is the case, it would be an amazing storyline for the show. It would make the duggars so much more relatable, if jinger is comfortable with it! Of course, she doesn't have to say a word about it if she doesn't want to, but the duggars always sweep everything under the rug. If she feels comfortable sharing her story, most people would react sympathetically because she is well-liked, and it would probably draw more viewers. JB, in his delusional mind where nothing bad ever happens, sees sheltered eighteen-year-olds having a baby as more palatable for their audience than an adult women's infertility struggles!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Mollie said:

I agree.  People are falling all over themselves to praise Jinger for "holding off" on having children.  It may be out of her hands.  

• Love 1
On 19.12.2017 at 7:40 PM, sometimesy said:

Goal 200

9 in inventory 2 in transit

Welcome Eleven (oh please let them be Stranger Things fans)

Duggs would like to announce new stock arriving soon

125224420950mm-x-25mm-barcode-labels.jpg

They should slow down a little now . There are only this many babies a woman can pop out a year . Anna is on a 2 year schedule , so no new M kid before 2019 . Jessa could be pregnant soon , Jill is a wild card as is Jinger . Joy and Kendra are currently pregnant . And unless JB manages to marry off Jana and the remaining  adult male Js this is their  "breeding roaster "  for the next year or two .

• Love 2

Jeremy went on record stating that their first child was in their FIVE YEAR plan. I don't think they're trying to conceive already. They just passed their one year anniversary and look like they're having a good old time of it...just them two, for now. Jeremy is 30, so I predict she'll have one on the way in about a year's time.

• Love 13

Did Jeremy also say ‘ God answered your prayers’ ?because I think a honeymoon baby was Joe and Kendra’s delusional wish. I think Jeremy and Jinger are doing their own thing. I do not think they have been praying to be pregnant yet. Although since Jeremy is 30, I can see it in a year or two. They will have spent a couple  years learning about each other away from the compound.  I think they are in the best wavelength of all the married couples so far, with Joe and Kendra next. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, LilJen said:

From Side Hugs to Front "Hugs": They Figured It Out. (Because goodness knows you can't use the actual technical terms for sexual intercourse!)

<snort>

When I procreated, those who asked “what are you having” got a deadpan, “kittens.”

• Love 23
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Jeremy went on record stating that their first child was in their FIVE YEAR plan. I don't think they're trying to conceive already. They just passed their one year anniversary and look like they're having a good old time of it...just them two, for now. Jeremy is 30, so I predict she'll have one on the way in about a year's time.

No, he said "children." Implying that no kids in year one, but possible kids between years 2-5. Not just one, although I  hope that's what happens. 

Jeremy comes from a “normal” sized family.  Jinger doesn’t, but I don’t know that she is 100% vested in  Quiverfull.  I don’t see them having 20+ kids.  Maybe 2 or 3 but that is about it. 

In Re: JoKen, I think that she is next in line for the “most babies birthed” crown. I see her surpassing MeChelle by a mile. I don’t think Joy has a “heart for kids” and seems a little too rough around the edges to be mommy and wifey. 

In regards to Kendra, that girl has a persona that would put Snow White to shame.  Can totally see her handling more than 5.

• Love 6
On 12/20/2017 at 11:50 AM, BitterApple said:

Given the size of Kendra and Joe's heads, Kendra better have a bionic vagina if she wants to surpass Michelle in the birther competition.

So I'm half asleep because I'm manning the fort here, and I read this as "... Kenda and Joe's heads, Kenda better ...." and let me tell you, that gave me a very, very disturbing mental image. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

In his precoital showers, Joe gives his boy parts extra cleaning and "accidentally" unloads.

Luckily, he is young and is able to make regenerate with fresh and energetic swimmers before climbing on Kendrab.

yes, thinking back to first Mr. lookeyloo, we were married at 21, fooled around before then, but, he had amazing regenerative powers so that first one was a throw away and more to follow.  TMI?

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

Jeremy comes from a “normal” sized family.  Jinger doesn’t, but I don’t know that she is 100% vested in  Quiverfull.  I don’t see them having 20+ kids.  Maybe 2 or 3 but that is about it. 

I know  two women who grew up in big families (under a dozen though..lol.) 

They are adamant that they do not want ANY kids of their own at all. They said they helped with enough kids already, and now they're going  to enjoy themselves. Hmm.. come to think of it, both were the oldest daughter.

Not saying that's true of Jinger, but it could be.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

I know  two women who grew up in big families (under a dozen though..lol.) 

They are adamant that they do not want ANY kids of their own at all. They said they helped with enough kids already, and now they're going  to enjoy themselves. Hmm.. come to think of it, both were the oldest daughter.

Not saying that's true of Jinger, but it could be.

I come from a large family, and was a sister-mom myself. I love kids, but I don't have any. I was just done.

I don't get that vibe from Jinger, I get it from Jana. I think Jinger is just enjoying herself. I wish her idiot sisters, and sisters-in-law, would have put the brakes on the baby-making for a year or two, too. There's nothing wrong with having a family, but there's nothing wrong with enjoying your first relationship, and enjoying being a young adult, and enjoying being out and about without "accountability buddies" in tow.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, lianau said:

Do we know when Kendra's mother was born ? I know her parents are young but I read on reddit that her mother was born in 1980 . Is that confirmed ?

i think her age sounds about right...

9 hours ago, lianau said:

Do we know when Kendra's mother was born ? I know her parents are young but I read on reddit that her mother was born in 1980 . Is that confirmed ?

So basically someone my age (I'm born in the later part of 1979) is going to be a grandmother!?  Good heavens.  Sorry but this really puts it in perspective for me how young they are!  On the plus side (?), they're on track to meeting their great-great-grandchildren. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, lizzie3 said:

So basically someone my age (I'm born in the later part of 1979) is going to be a grandmother!?  Good heavens.  Sorry but this really puts it in perspective for me how young they are!  On the plus side (?), they're on track to meeting their great-great-grandchildren. 

I was born in 1980 and someone I went to highschool with just became a grandmother of twins! Had her son at 20, he's now a father (of two!!!) at 17. 

And yes, the Duggars and their ilk will certainly know some great-great grandchildren. Now that I think about it, my paternal grandmother had one before she died--she married and had kids young, as one did in her time and place, and then her son, granddaughter, and great granddaughter had kids in their early 20s. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I was born in 1980 and someone I went to highschool with just became a grandmother of twins! Had her son at 20, he's now a father (of two!!!) at 17. 

And yes, the Duggars and their ilk will certainly know some great-great grandchildren. Now that I think about it, my paternal grandmother had one before she died--she married and had kids young, as one did in her time and place, and then her son, granddaughter, and great granddaughter had kids in their early 20s. 

I know a couple of people offhand who are on that same track. One is in his early 70's, but has great-grandchildren approaching their teens, and another who became a great-grandmother in her early 60's, some five or six years ago. Not to mention any number of people I've met who became grandparents around the time they turned 40. It's really not all that uncommon when you start thinking about it.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I know a couple of people offhand who are on that same track. One is in his early 70's, but has great-grandchildren approaching their teens, and another who became a great-grandmother in her early 60's, some five or six years ago. Not to mention any number of people I've met who became grandparents around the time they turned 40. It's really not all that uncommon when you start thinking about it.

Happened to my great-grandparents. They had their two kids really young at 19 and 20. Both of their daughters married young at 20 and 19. My great-grandmother lived to meet all of her great-grandchildren but one and my great-grandfather lived longer and met all of his great-grandchildren. He was able to attend the wedding of a great-grandson.  It was really cool. But when ever they were with their grandchildren people thought they were their children, and when ever they were with their great-grandchildren everyone assumed they were the grandparents. They had fun correcting everyone.  Plus the fun of seeing all of their grandchildren marry and being their when their great-grandchildren were born.   They were also really cool people who rode motorcycles until their late 70s.

• Love 10

My parents were 19 & 20 when I was born. My grandparents were between 40-43 when I was born. With how fit and active they were if cancer hadn’t taken them out they probably all would have lived to see their great, great grandkids.  

• Love 4

I'm calling it now, Joe and Kendra are going to be the subject of an " .... and Counting" reboot in about 10 years.  

I look forward to the day Joe wheels his father's semi-living corpse into the room on a rolling desk chair. 

• Love 23
On 19/12/2017 at 5:33 AM, RedheadZombie said:

Other than poor Mackynzie, the Duggars have been "blessed" with first and second born boys.  I hope they all have dozens of boys, and not another sistermom is born.  Of course there's always the unfortunate Lost Girls auntmoms, but they'll be bartered off by the time they reach eighteen.

Reading distractedly, I saw automoms which still seemed to fit and was rather clever. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Lemur said:

I'm calling it now, Joe and Kendra are going to be the subject of an " .... and Counting" reboot in about 10 years.  

I look forward to the day Joe wheels his father's semi-living corpse into the room on a rolling desk chair. 

Jesus I hope not. They are so boring now that I can barely remember who they are -- maybe the pickings will be so slim in 10 years, that we'll be happy to see them, but I doubt it.

Joe wandering around talking about having umpty-ump kids and how many bags of groceries they "buy" every month, and Kendra holding some nursing baby under some sort of "modesty wrap" talking about how the "Lord has blessed" them. Just kill me now.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Lemur said:

I think it will be closer to 20-30 years, but I hope he throws Michelle's ass in the chair on top of Jim Bob.  Then he can plant them in front of the camera, nonverbal and drooling, and show his parents the dignity that was allowed to Mary's husband.

• Love 13