Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Tasya said:

On a pure feature standpoint, I never thought Josh was unattractive. It was his attitude when he was younger and now his sloth and greed that make him repulsive.

With a healthier diet, exercise, weight loss and better grooming, he could be a reasonably attractive man. But it's really impossible to look at him objectively and not have our reaction to him colored by the knowledge of who he is and what he's done.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Tasya said:

On a pure feature standpoint, I never thought Josh was unattractive. It was his attitude when he was younger and now his sloth and greed that make him repulsive. I think their kids are all attractive children. 

18 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

With a healthier diet, exercise, weight loss and better grooming, he could be a reasonably attractive man. But it's really impossible to look at him objectively and not have our reaction to him colored by the knowledge of who he is and what he's done.

I agree - Josh has regular features and is fairly photogenic and telegenic. Actually, IMO so are JB, Michelle, and (to the extent that I've noticed) their kids. I'm not saying they are all star quality in looks, but mostly they seem to have a lot to work with if they wanted to spruce themselves up. Josh is looking overweight and often slovenly, Meech seems to be shrinking every year, getting smaller in relation to that big dark hairy possum she wears on her head, and as noted many of the Duggar sons are looking older than their years (receding hairlines, pasty-faced, mushy looks in general). Of course JB's no spring rooster but he's not aging all that badly. 

As someone who's neither photogenic nor telegenic and no fan of the Duggars, it kind of hurts me to write some of that. I doubt they would have made it onto even one TLC special if the parents and most of the kids had really odd-looking features and weren't basically telegenic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I always thought Priscilla looked the most like Pa Keller, whereas Nathan looked the most like Ma Keller. The others are somewhere in between.

I think Priscilla is quite pretty. 

• Love 9

Anna decided to use her real face and not tinker with it so she looks like someone who is unrecognizable. Good for her? I just complimented a Duggar. Not sure how I feel about that.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

Can the phrase “kiddos” die out, please? 
Also “fur babies.” 

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

44 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yes! Please let that happen.

44 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yes! Please let that happen.

Yes!  And can we please add "littles" to the list?

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Mac who? They probably forgot she exists. 

Much like with Josh, I don't think Mac would be forgotten because she's the oldest grandchild. And certainly not Michael because he's the oldest grandson. But I can see them forgetting a bunch of the other grandchildren, I mean all of those November girls must blend together.

But, I do think it's plausible that Mac could be confused with one of the Lost Girls as she is around their age. If anything, Michelle is more likely to forget that Mac is a granddaughter, rather than forget her existence.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Much like with Josh, I don't think Mac would be forgotten because she's the oldest grandchild. And certainly not Michael because he's the oldest grandson. But I can see them forgetting a bunch of the other grandchildren, I mean all of those November girls must blend together.

But, I do think it's plausible that Mac could be confused with one of the Lost Girls as she is around their age. If anything, Michelle is more likely to forget that Mac is a granddaughter, rather than forget her existence.

For whatever reason, Lolli and Pops totally forgot her. I wonder if Anna is privately seething. She seems to think that she and Smuggar are favored. And given that Smuggar hasn't been thrown out on his lard ass pretty much supports this case.

• Love 5
On 10/8/2020 at 8:11 AM, Tasya said:

On a pure feature standpoint, I never thought Josh was unattractive. It was his attitude when he was younger and now his sloth and greed that make him repulsive. I think their kids are all attractive children. 

This isn't about the shape of his features or anything, but the thing that makes me scream silently inside is the fact his lips always look... moist. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I was shocked to read on read it the more details will come out about Josh because in touch randomly released some less redacted descriptions from the police report of a scandal. I don’t want to link to it here in case it’s not allowed. I will paste a comment I read that summarizes things.

For some reason, In Touch released these four pages with less redactions in one of the many articles on the molestation scandal.
Things to note: 1) The person who wrote the letter that was found in the book is described as a male family friend. 2) The person who discovered the letter in the book and also called the hotline was a 61-year-old woman. 3) Someone forgot to redact Josh's name in the middle of page six. 4) According to the report, JB says Josh originally confessed to molesting the girls just after his 14th birthday.

• Useful 11
8 hours ago, JoanArc said:

I was shocked to read on read it the more details will come out about Josh because in touch randomly released some less redacted descriptions from the police report of a scandal. I don’t want to link to it here in case it’s not allowed. I will paste a comment I read that summarizes things.

In Touch needs to let this go. Its stories like this, that keep victims from speaking up. To keep publishing stories about four young girls who were molested in an online magazine is an asshole move, IMO.

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Well, he is an asshole.

Agree, Josh is an asshole. Josh is the one who molested his sisters. Because In Touch outed the sisters, any story about what Josh did is an asshole move because it includes the sisters.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

At cult camp. What the hell is going on with Josh’s hair? And if it’s cold enough for long sleeves and puffy jackets, WHY are the kids barefoot? And maskless. There’s just so much going on.

004FCEF8-01E9-498A-A862-244B8CE7171B.jpeg

Two choices with his hair. It looks like he's  doing an old man  combover.  Or whatever the style is that a lot of younger guys are wearing with a side part and the rest short.

Don't  have a clue about the puffy coats & bare feet/sandals. 

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

At cult camp. What the hell is going on with Josh’s hair? And if it’s cold enough for long sleeves and puffy jackets, WHY are the kids barefoot? And maskless. There’s just so much going on.

Looks like a photo of a whole bunch of people who are really confused, even about the most basic things. 

And you know what? That's absolutely the case. The picture beautifully illustrates the cult just as they are,  😁

Tragic. But it is what it is, as they say. 

They're also bored out of their frigging minds. Another Duggar family specialty. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I think that Josh is a prisoner in his own life. He does not agree with nor does he want a life such as his parents have dictated to him. It's obvious. He and Anna should have never had more children after his post marriage 'activities' came to light. I believe his parents were and are more concerned about their own famous reputations and force Josh to conform to theirs. Sad, all they way around.

• Love 12