Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Okay last one (for now). I’ll be damned I never thought Smuggar and Jinger looked alike until now. 

F7039FF0-6C2F-4BD8-BEF6-64D64C05E2D7.jpeg

480A525A-AF56-409B-A365-BEF2B87567C1.jpeg 

ETA again: This really is the last one. 

E53F4B15-F26D-4B40-BE95-2BB714DB985B.jpeg

7266BBFB-90EB-4584-998B-67CE52A5CB6B.jpeg

OMG...that last one totally looks like an aged-up Spurgeon! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Okay last one (for now). I’ll be damned I never thought Smuggar and Jinger looked alike until now. 

F7039FF0-6C2F-4BD8-BEF6-64D64C05E2D7.jpeg

480A525A-AF56-409B-A365-BEF2B87567C1.jpeg 

ETA again: This really is the last one. 

E53F4B15-F26D-4B40-BE95-2BB714DB985B.jpeg

7266BBFB-90EB-4584-998B-67CE52A5CB6B.jpeg

Please do more! I love this. Jessa looks like Jer and Jason.

• Love 5
On 9/9/2020 at 8:20 PM, iwantcookies said:

Joshua hasn’t aged well at all. 

Dang it, I can’t BELIEVE you made me go look for what prompted that.  Sigh.

i disagree.  I think Joshie looks pretty and Anna seems to be melting into that Michele look.  

15 hours ago, realityfan26 said:

This looks like the Anna from before. I didn't realize the brows made such a difference on her. 

Agree, that looks like her real self, without the facetuning and filters. She’s clearly discovered a more flattering foundation color than in the early days of marriage- more pink toned than orange/brown. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 9/20/2020 at 6:20 AM, ouinason said:

maybe the trick is that there are 2 Annas and they switch out.

You may be on to something there. Now the question is are there two “Annas” switching out and playing one person like Mary Kate and Ashely Olsen, or one person playing two Annas like Patty Duke playing Patty and Cathy?  

Thinks that make you go hmmmmm.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Except for his hairline, everything about the groom-to-be screams middle school BOY.  Does dear Claire even know what a MAN looks like?  

They look like 2 eighth graders hanging out. 😞 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Kids who have to obey in childhood - because Jesus, have their phones tapped and can't be alone until married. The opposite of raising mature and wise adults, if you ask me.

They also can't move out, go to college, or get an appartment, decide to work at say a grocery store, and have to have an accountability partner to sleep. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 11

posted in the howler, lost girl amy thread about amy and dillion and tax liens. but looking into the records a bit further Josh and Anna also had a certificate of indebtedness issued against them by the state of arkansas for a few years and somehow paid off of over $12,000 in 2015 and were released from the debt

the interesting thing was the address listed on the document which was the warehouse address with a suite #

• Useful 7
2 hours ago, ouinason said:

Ha, he's cute!  What is that birthday food?  Is it icecream cups?  Whatever it is, I want it.

It looks like mini cupcakes baked in ice cream cones.

Unfortunately the pandemic has brought out my inner germaphobe, so seeing him leaning across all those cupcakes to (presumably) blow out the candles in the middle gives me the heebie jeebies, but I'm sure the dessert was delicious anyway.

• Love 15
On 9/21/2020 at 11:34 AM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

You may be on to something there. Now the question is are there two “Annas” switching out and playing one person like Mary Kate and Ashely Olsen, or one person playing two Annas like Patty Duke playing Patty and Cathy?  

Thinks that make you go hmmmmm.

Josh could get into that, I think.

• LOL 11

Ummm I beg to differ! Walmart cupcakes don't hold a candle to my own, it's true, but they'll do in a pinch. Not that I'm known for my refined palate. 😂

Edited by Portia
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3