Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, P2C2E said:

Also, how staged is that photograph?! No college age men are just casually choosing to sit like that! I call bullshit.

Yes, how sad that there are no chairs provided for these guys to sit in. 🙃

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

You know it’s bad when you can look at a man’s shoes and just know he’s a total douche canoe.

And the skin-toned socks.  Always make me skeeve (from NJ).  

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3708AFF2-A3D1-422C-B267-DDA5F3ECA986.jpeg

5AFB0B5D-CF8C-4DB7-8BE3-1CB68509D49A.jpeg

9DE9AAFD-C3B6-43EB-A9E1-026C1DCD639B.jpeg

So Felicity and Datty went to watch the Dodgers lose last night and no pictures?  This is how you humblebrag, students.  Let’s you know but not taking any more SkyBox dings.

Jinger certainly makes a nice round pizza crust.  I have been trying for years and always winds up with square edge.  Unless she bought it like that.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, sheshark said:

So Felicity and Datty went to watch the Dodgers lose last night and no pictures?  This is how you humblebrag, students.  Let’s you know but not taking any more SkyBox dings.

He has videos in his Instagram stories. They include Jinger singing along to Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'd bet my house and retirement Felicity never said that. It was just a flex on Jeremy's part to show he was at the game.

How old is Felicity again? My kid definitely went through a phase where he pointed out the first letter of his name everywhere he went, so it's not that out-there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
23 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

He knows she is bland as can be, but pretends otherwise on SM.

Can't have an accessory drawing toooo much attention from you. She's probably the equivalent of one of his less flashy pocket squares. Or a fountain pen that just gets brought out once in a while to sign some paperwork. Attractive in a low-key way, but not so much as to actually draw anyone's eye for too long when they should be focusing on the star.

• Love 7

Here is the video of Jer and Jinger's cool time at the Dodgers game (never posted a link, hope it works)

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jeremy_vuolo/2689152189191864936/

This man's extreme douchery is making me hate his wife. They both are trying to come off as a cool young couple that enjoy a fun time out with their homies, but all I can see is arrogance, fakery, and unearned privilege. Would it kill them to show some form of charity to counteract all the bragging posts of free eats, free babysitting and free outings? Even if the charity and kindness shown was fake, I would score them on a curve for their douchery since it would at least potentially have a positive impact on the people who unironically follow them. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jeremy seems way more into his bros than he does Jinger. Long, lingering camera shots on himself and his friends, while Jinger warranted about three seconds. 

He really has little interest in Jinger.  She's just another prop in his life.

Not that Jinger is all that interesting...

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, Suzn said:

He really has little interest in Jinger.  She's just another prop in his life.

Not that Jinger is all that interesting...

I can’t imagine how boring it would be to have to spend an entire evening with them.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I can’t imagine how boring it would be to have to spend an entire evening with them.

I am utterly and completely disgusted that this poseur is not only attending the NLCS, but is sitting in a loge where seats are probably running over a thousand bucks apiece, if you can even find them.  There is no justice in this world.

I am basing my estimate on the fact that this loge is on the third baseline just past homeplate which means it is a premium location.  If one were to buy a loge for a regular Dodgers' game, this one would cost around 15 grand and would seat 20-30 people.  That's at least 500 bucks a seat, folks.  For the NLCS, I have no doubt the price is at least doubled, just as it is for regular seats for the playoffs.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 10
55 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I share in your rage.  For us, a regular summer baseball game is a treat that we need to save for, and we do it because we love the game and our team (go Tigers).  Jeremy, meanwhile, will plunk any team cap on his head, call himself a fan, and spend the game filming his homies and eating like a prince from the spread in the sky box - not to mention he's attending the playoffs and you're right, it's outrageous to any of us who would see a seat anywhere during playoffs as a bucket list/dream come true.  He's just.....there.  Being stupid.  And punchable.  And pretending to follow the game so he can humblebrag on social media.

I hope his fall from grace comes soon, and not just because of baseball, but because he is a jerk.

Amen

• Love 6

Is that a still from a video or the picture on the Rally page?  Because he looks to be in the middle of trying to give his interpretation of a sincere smile and I am LOL-ing if that's the picture they chose.  

I'm sure he thinks he looks smokin' hot, though.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Oooohhhhh, Gospel. Life. Rally.

I thought it was saying Gospel Liferally and thought they were trying to do some play on words with literally but make it life because? Who knows because I couldn't imagine what they meant. But it's three words. 🤣

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Is that a still from a video or the picture on the Rally page?  Because he looks to be in the middle of trying to give his interpretation of a sincere smile and I am LOL-ing if that's the picture they chose.  

I'm sure he thinks he looks smokin' hot, though.

Yeah, that jacket'being really short is soooo hot!

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

This is who Jeremy looks like: ventriloquist dummy. Apt description for McArhurs pet.

A5784160-AE39-45AF-A751-27395A11846B.jpeg

That reminds of the episode of Ellen when Paige got married and someone filled all the chairs with dummies.  Spencer insisted that they weren’t dummies, they were wooden Americans🤣Jeremy is definitely what I would call a “wooden American ”.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What's the point here, JereME?

3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What's the point here, JereME?

Well I guess he is showing off that he got free coffee and donuts. And he is still sticking with that he  doesn’t have an Instagram app on his phone.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Jeremy appears to be wearing spats in the wood chopping photo. Walmart sells them, so Jeremy may be onto something new.

I think the coffee and donut sessions are to introduce young men to the right Jesus. Coffee, donuts, an expensive pen, and a notebook are necessary. A few people seem to be asleep or about to be.  

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Baseball caps with suits, inside the building? 

Dodgers are about to be eliminated from the playoffs. He'll be wearing another cap tomorrow. Both choices are loathsome to normal people, so I expect him to jump on one of the bandwagons. I can't predict which team, although I will lean Astros since the Braves beat the "beloved" Dodgers.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, sheshark said:

And sandals with socks, while chopping wood with an axe.  Ugly and stupid.

He did marry a Duggar, fashion icons and the intellectual elite never sign up for that shit show.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Coffee, donuts, an expensive pen, and a notebook are necessary.

For some reason, as I read this I heard  Fernando Lamas Ricardo Montalban saying "Feel the rich Corinthian leather".

Edited by Quilt Fairy
Oops?
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2