Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Whatever happens, Jeremy will be sure to take a picture of it for IG and caption it "#ToddlersAmIRite?" or "#CrazyDadLife" or "#HeyBabeCleanThisUp."

I still don't get "what time it is," though.  Does she do calligraphy every October?  Is she transcribing Babe's class notes?  Is it time to be pretentious and name-drop something expensive?  I'm confused.

I assume she was writing Jeremy + Ginger with a heart around it, over and over. 

• LOL 23

I’m excited to say I’ll be visiting LA in a couple weeks!  I’ll keep my eye out for jinger in shorts, Jeremy’s Jordans, and felicity’s back!  Maybe I’ll even attend MacArthur’s church on Sunday (nah 😂)

• LOL 23
49 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Do you think she has the kind of leghumpers who'll shell out 600 bucks for a vacuum cleaner? 

I don't think she cares, if she got a free robo-vac out of the deal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I have had a lower end Eufy, and it worked ok.  I gave it away because it was not nearly the quality of the Roomba (who, by the way, has wonderful customer service).

Edited by CalicoKitty
forgot an important word.
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, awaken said:

I’m excited to say I’ll be visiting LA in a couple weeks!  I’ll keep my eye out for jinger in shorts, Jeremy’s Jordans, and felicity’s back!  Maybe I’ll even attend MacArthur’s church on Sunday (nah 😂)

Put a pair of Nikes in bear trap and you'll catch a wild Jer!

Or just visit WeHo if you don't wanna see them....

• LOL 15

given the crap in the vac filter shown, have they never, ever used a vacuum since living there and a fake roomba needs to vacuum kid's stuff from their bedroom floor while she fakes looking at a book open with a fake cup of coffee??

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure the Cheerios were placed there for the picture and the vacuum. I'm guessing the #ad instructions tell the shiller to vacuum things like dryer lint, hair from a hair brush, pet hair (in you have one). All the dirt Jinger is showing was likely placed on the kitchen floor for the robo-vac to clean up. #truthinadvertisinghaha

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
18 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is that a lot of dirt, fuzz, cereal (?), whatever  for one of those? 

Apparently the little sucker holds quite a bit, which Jingle has effectively demonstrated. I'd actually say this is one of her better shilling performances, at least! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

that is the pic I was referring to - not a speck of dirt in sight and Jing all posed with her legs crossed, hat on, book open and coffee....

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Apparently the little sucker holds quite a bit, which Jingle has effectively demonstrated. I'd actually say this is one of her better shilling performances, at least! 

Or she just never cleans.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

What a comfortable position to grab a cup of coffee and read.

Boy, she really made that bedroom cozy, didn't she?

That silver (gray?) V for Vuolo is all you need. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

that is the pic I was referring to - not a speck of dirt in sight and Jing all posed with her legs crossed, hat on, book open and coffee....

And why the dumb hat in the bedroom?

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I'm an old fart with outdated atheistic ethics. 

I was the drummer for The Atheistic Ethics.

:-)

4 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

8spboy9l6or71.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

Do they live in the worst and most boring motel ever? Color, anyone? Anything at all on the walls?

9 minutes ago, Tigregirl said:

I may be in the minority but I really hate calling young children “the littles”.  Almost as much as the term “baby bump”.

The term "baby bump" makes me positively stabby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

What a comfortable position to grab a cup of coffee and read.

Boy, she really made that bedroom cozy, didn't she?

Most of us have known since the Vuolos moved to LA that they were living in a rental, and this pic proves they still are.  That being said, I find it odd that the owner has approved the Vuolos putting in a swing set while the walls are completely bare.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Do they live in the worst and most boring motel ever? Color, anyone? Anything at all on the walls?

How long have they been renting this house?  It seems like forever.  Johnny Mac might as well give it to Jeremy at this point, because obviously Jere's doing something behind the scenes that has garnered him a free place to stay for this long - something more than shoving grass-fed cheeseburgers into his face and taking pictures of it.

And why doesn't Jinger shill some kid's haircare products, since all we get to see of her girls are the back of their heads?  Oh, wait - I forgot.  Privacy.  Never mind.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Most of us have known since the Vuolos moved to LA that they were living in a rental, and this pic proves they still are.  That being said, I find it odd that the owner has approved the Vuolos putting in a swing set while the walls are completely bare.  

Even so, 3-M now makes those easily removable hangers that don't destroy the paint or put a hole in the wall.  They've lived there for 3 years or so; you'd think they might want to hang a picture or two on the wall.

Of course, if they did, they would probably get a poster sized photo of the two of them swapping spit and hang it over the mantel like the rest of the Duggars.  Thank heavens for small favors, but it appears RFP doesn't like to pose with his beloved while locking lips.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

As I recall, they have a huge framed picture of Jinger in her wedding gown hanging in their dining room. So its not like they won’t hang anything on the walls.

Does it have the obligatory plaque underneath? "The Single Day of Any Real Note in Jinger Duggar Vuolo's Life" ???

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Even so, 3-M now makes those easily removable hangers that don't destroy the pain or put a hole in the wall.  They've lived there for 3 years or so; you'd think they might want to hang a picture or two on the wall.

I've rented a couple of places in a few states, and have always taken the time to spruce up my place with art on the walls and curtains.  Because even if it's temporary, it is still my home.  Hospital rooms have more personality than the Vuolo's residence.  

• Love 14

That room certainly is bare. I guessing it might be the guest room. Not very inviting at all.

I have to say, when we had to rebuild/refurnish our home after a weather event, I looked at decorating very differently. I'm definitely not a minimalist, but any decoration or piece of art I bought, I asked myself, "Do I like this enough to dust it every week?". 😁

Maybe the Vuolos learned from their Laredo house. Its seems they were rather zealous in decorating and furnishing that home. They had more shit for their tag sale after 2 years than some have after 10.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Put a pair of Nikes in bear trap and you'll catch a wild Jer!

Or just visit WeHo if you don't wanna see them....

Only Jordan ones though. Preferably $150 and above. Jer is not a cheap bear 😂

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

That room certainly is bare. I guessing it might be the guest room. Not very inviting at all.

I have to say, when we had to rebuild/refurnish our home after a weather event, I looked at decorating very differently. I'm definitely not a minimalist, but any decoration or piece of art I bought, I asked myself, "Do I like this enough to dust it every week?". 😁

Maybe the Vuolos learned from their Laredo house. Its seems they were rather zealous in decorating and furnishing that home. They had more shit for their tag sale after 2 years than some have after 10.

Amen!

• Love 6

Per the LA Times

The Los Angeles City Council on Wednesday approved a new ordinance that requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to enter indoor restaurants, shopping malls, movie theaters, hair and nail salons and many other indoor venues.

I guess this answers the questions about Jinjer‘s vaccination status. We know they wouldn’t be able to give up those shops and restaurants!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Per the LA Times

The Los Angeles City Council on Wednesday approved a new ordinance that requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to enter indoor restaurants, shopping malls, movie theaters, hair and nail salons and many other indoor venues.

I guess this answers the questions about Jinjer‘s vaccination status. We know they wouldn’t be able to give up those shops and restaurants!

Unless they buy fake vaccine cards. I am sure most people will not look and them closely or even ask.

6 hours ago, Rootbeer said:
7 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

On the bright side of decorating, Jer's office has a dead bobcat. 

Which, really.  What more could they possibly need?

I get my legal knowledge from the Smuggar thread and my laughs from this one. 

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

That's LA City not County.  They still have plenty of places to go where they won't have to have vaccinations although the county may not be far behind.  

• Useful 9
  • Love 2

MacArthur is pretty anti-vax, isn't he? I think it would be pretty hard for Jeremy -- whose whole life (and livelihood) is about sucking up to MacArthur -- to go ahead and get vaccinated. They might have to go back to pretending they're going to have a cooking blog.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

They could get vaccinated and he could just not say at church or if they're with church people.  

Jer might have to be judicious in what he posts if they're vaccinated after the new rules go into effect.

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Jer might have to be judicious in what he posts if they're vaccinated after the new rules go into effect.

Jeremy's version of Sophie's Choice. Upset the hateful old fuck you shamelessly brownnose or stop preening with burgers for the homies. 

• LOL 17