Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Who taught Jeremy how to chop wood? Fail.

Just count the things wrong with his method and the way he's dressed...  How inept can he be?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I think that was Ricardo Montalban. But, yeah. 

Oh God, you're right!  I'm sure my original thought was Ricardo Montalban, but I typed out Fernando Lamas.  Stupid fingers.

I will go and correct it.  Thanks.

• Love 3

So what’s up with these clowns, I don’t follow them very closely.. are they still hiding their kids faces?

it’s so bizarre… all the other Duggar’s flood the internet with pics and videos of their kids but these two act like Michael Jackson… what makes them think that people would be more interested in their kids than other Duggar kiddos?

Did they explain their reason for hiding the kids faces after plastering Felicity’s pic everywhere as a baby and toddler?

I don’t understand the sudden change in privacy 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So what’s up with these clowns, I don’t follow them very closely.. are they still hiding their kids faces?

it’s so bizarre… all the other Duggar’s flood the internet with pics and videos of their kids but these two act like Michael Jackson… what makes them think that people would be more interested in their kids than other Duggar kiddos?

Did they explain their reason for hiding the kids faces after plastering Felicity’s pic everywhere as a baby and toddler?

I don’t understand the sudden change in privacy 

IMO, they did it so Jinger wouldn't look like a hypocrite. It started right after they shared a chapter from their book about Jinger having felt bothered by being in the public eye as a child. 

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 6
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F24A2754-BF73-4B50-B252-1EEBDDC599CE.jpeg

It’s in quotes, so I doubt he wrote that…

But if all ways of life are valid, would that mean that people that live non-conservative non-christian lives have are not wrong and have equal rights? Then why do these conservative christian trying to take their rights away and want everyone to live under their rules?

Or maybe, I just don’t understand that quote.

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

But if all ways of life are valid, would that mean that people that live non-conservative non-christian lives have are not wrong and have equal rights? Then why do these conservative christian trying to take their rights away and want everyone to live under their rules?

I think the second paragraph is a continuation of what Hegel (bitch, please) allegedly begins to argue in the first paragraph. Everything in both the first and second paragraphs goes together to make his (whoever's) straw man argument....

He doesn't get to the conservative Christian outrage over the straw man's view until paragraph three. Paragraphs one and two go together to make up the argument of the devil's party. 

He would do well to make that clear. But he's an idjit. (As is the person he stole this from, pretty much....Although that person is almost undoubtedly much less of an idjit than Jer. Who is a complete idjit.)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, Nysha said:

Not gonna lie, the wood fired pizza looked pretty good. 

It does amuse me that Jeremy's pretentiousness oozes over everything, even homemade pizza. 

Oddest thing - my SIL is all into the homemade wood fired pizza thing, too.  He's not all that far from Jeremy so maybe it's contagious or born of pandemic boredom or something guys talk about on the golf course.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Nysha said:

Not gonna lie, the wood fired pizza looked pretty good. 

It does amuse me that Jeremy's pretentiousness oozes over everything, even homemade pizza. 

I agree. Every time I've tried to make homemade pizza the crust came out like cardboard. Jeremy did a pretty decent job. 

• Love 1
On 10/23/2021 at 11:01 PM, sheshark said:

And sandals with socks, while chopping wood with an axe.  Ugly and stupid.

I was hoping the next picture we saw in that story would be Jeremy posing with his homie ER doctor after chopping off his big toe.  Seriously....swing an axe towards your sandal-clad feet.  He is a buffoon of the highest magnitude.

On 10/23/2021 at 11:15 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Dodgers are about to be eliminated from the playoffs. He'll be wearing another cap tomorrow. Both choices are loathsome to normal people, so I expect him to jump on one of the bandwagons. I can't predict which team, although I will lean Astros since the Braves beat the "beloved" Dodgers.

Ooh, it's going to be like a pretentious version of "Where's Waldo."  Where will Rev. Freebies show up next?  I say Houston because after all, he lived in Texas for a hot minute so I'm quite certain he's got an Astros cap collecting dust somewhere.

(go Braves, I am still mad at Justin Verlander for leaving Detroit and being a cheater).

15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Whew!  Thanks, Jeremy, for that refreshing nap I took just after getting halfway through that first sentence!  Better than melatonin, my man!

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
On 10/23/2021 at 9:48 PM, iwantcookies said:

Screenshots 

09D43B8F-717F-44A1-B17A-3E227BBF13DF.jpeg

2D23D231-FF62-4378-ABC9-667DAFD77F79.jpeg

Why is Toby McGuire there?  What did Jer/Jing bake the “wood-fired” pizza in, does the free house come with a pizza oven as well as expensive coffee maker?  And, that free house is no longer featured on the teevee  so time to pay up, Jerk.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Why is Toby McGuire there?  What did Jer/Jing bake the “wood-fired” pizza in, does the free house come with a pizza oven as well as expensive coffee maker?  And, that free house is no longer featured on the teevee  so time to pay up, Jerk.

Also I am LOL-ing at the music choice in the axe picture - the shower scene music from Psycho.  Perfect for dismembering one's own foot.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

He is just full of shit, isn't he?  Even if we accept the first two sections as our current widespread reality, how does that lead to the third?  Making himself a persecuted martyr is pathetic.  Surely that means he sees himself as some kind of heroic figure standing up for all that is correct.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Suzn said:

He is just full of shit, isn't he?  Even if we accept the first two sections as our current widespread reality, how does that lead to the third?  Making himself a persecuted martyr is pathetic.  Surely that means he sees himself as some kind of heroic figure standing up for all that is correct.

Exactly. And what are “absolute standards,” specifically?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Exactly. And what are “absolute standards,” specifically?

Whatever MacArthur says they are. That's why Jer says "Christians holding to absolute standards." He intentionally left out "only" in front of Christians and "my/our" in front of absolute standards. 

Jeremy is a hypocrite. He'd love to persecute anyone who doesn't believe what he thinks. Jerk. 

• Love 14
On 10/24/2021 at 4:36 PM, ginger90 said:

Asshole.

22 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I think the second paragraph is a continuation of what Hegel (bitch, please) allegedly begins to argue in the first paragraph. Everything in both the first and second paragraphs goes together to make his (whoever's) straw man argument....

He doesn't get to the conservative Christian outrage over the straw man's view until paragraph three. Paragraphs one and two go together to make up the argument of the devil's party. 

He would do well to make that clear. But he's an idjit. (As is the person he stole this from, pretty much....Although that person is almost undoubtedly much less of an idjit than Jer. Who is a complete idjit.)

Okay, yeah, that is a much more cogent way to express my above reaction.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, sheshark said:

Jeremy is weighing in on the "best spider-man" debate ahead of No Way Home?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Whatever MacArthur says they are. That's why Jer says "Christians holding to absolute standards." He intentionally left out "only" in front of Christians and "my/our" in front of absolute standards. 

Jeremy is a hypocrite. He'd love to persecute anyone who doesn't believe what he thinks. Jerk. 

This is rich, considering Jeremy's thought process seems to resemble a drunk squirrel chasing a cheeseburger, and he only believes what other people tell him to believe - which is also changeable depending on the circumstances.  

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I wish they'd cut out posting those stupid pics of their kids' backsides.

Phonies.  

Exactly and wtf is felicity wearing?

a princess dress over a shirt and pants with boots and a jean jacket topped off with ratty bed hair?

Jingers Nike jacket looks weird.. bananas, flowers, strawberries and blobs 😑

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Yo, Jere!  World Series tonight!  Whose skybox are you sittin' in for free, yo?  Looking forward to your IG stories tomorrow, home slice!  Peace!

He probably thinks the Ass-tros cheating was funny as it involved garbage bins. He probably doesn't see anything wrong with the Tomahawk Chop.

It's a wash. .🙄

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Is MacAurther onboard with this?  I'm assuming he is or else Jerm would not be posting it.  Trying to appeal to the masses I expect.

Is that Johnny Mac's photo on Jer's phone? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I haven't been to church for about 10 years, is it normal for adults to play on their phones during the service? 

My grandpa always sought out a seat near a pillar so he could take a nap and my dad used to bring a small radio so he could keep up with the soccer scores 🤣

Jeremee needs to give it up, it's not cool to continuously get 'caught' on his phone during church. I wish everyone in his audience is on their phones when he's preaching

• LOL 7
  • Love 5