Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

ETA: I'm a Roman Catholic, went to Catholic schools and the concept of predestination is not part of my religious background, other than the omniscience thing which is not the same.

I'm Catholic and also went to Catholic school. I remember hearing about predestination. Made and makes no sense to me. If you are pre-chosen why bother with anything? 

• Love 18

Predestination makes no sense to me either. Does it only become real after laying claim to it and being baptized? Is there an asterisk with a list of rules to abide by to stay predestined?

Or will these predestined folks be in shock when they arrive in heaven and are dining with Josh Duggar and Jeffery Dahmer and their spouse is no where to be found?

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

dining with Josh Duggar and Jeffery Dahmer and their spouse is no where to be found?

If they're dining with Dahmer, well, I have a guess on what happened to the spouse. . . . 

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Kudos to Jin for keeping fit, but I do worry a bit for her....

If Jinger has an eating disorder then the exercise is not about being fit but about how many calories she can burn off  ☹️

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Is Wednesday Jer's day to indulge in fat, salt, and calories? Why Wednesday? Do we assume he eats sushi the rest of the time? Skips lunch to maintain his figure? He is insufferable. 

Meanwhile, Jinger's working out to get rid of the calories in that piece of celery she had for lunch. I worry for her. She might be in the second most destructive relationship of the Duggar family, with Anna first, of course.  

• Love 18
On 9/13/2021 at 10:43 PM, madpsych78 said:

OK, then here's another question about the photo of the Duggars watching Jinger: The photo was taken in Arkansas. Justin and Claire are in the photo. Why were Justin and Claire in Arkansas?

Maybe a pregnancy announcement? I mean they’ve been married a few months now, people might think they haven’t figured out sex yet or one of them is infertile 🙄.

On 9/17/2021 at 12:49 AM, CandyCaneTree said:

I tried reading more of the book but I just looked at the pictures and there was a very telling photo of the wedding.  Jinger had Anna for a bridesmaid but Jeremy didn't have Smuggar as a groomsmen hmm.

Would you want that slug as best man?
One thing I do like about Jeremy is he got Jinger away from Josh and her family. 

• Love 5
Just now, FizzyPuff said:

Maybe a pregnancy announcement? I mean they’ve been married a few months now, people might think they haven’t figured out sex yet or one of them is infertile 🙄.

Would you want that slug as best man?
One thing I do like about Jeremy is he got Jinger away from Josh and her family. 

I wouldn't want Smuggar as worst man.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, floridamom said:

Jinger is nursing? That baby will starve.

From what little I’ve seen of Evangeline, she looks really skinny to me.  Most babies her age have rolls of fat, but Evangeline’s legs don’t have an ounce of fat on them.  I seriously wonder if Jinger has an eating disorder.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

From what little I’ve seen of Evangeline, she looks really skinny to me.  Most babies her age have rolls of fat, but Evangeline’s legs don’t have an ounce of fat on them.  I seriously wonder if Jinger has an eating disorder.

She said she did in their book.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She’ll be 1 in November.

Damn, why does it feel like she and Felicity have been around forever? I keep thinking they're like 6 and 3, and they're not even on social media like Felicity was before. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Damn, why does it feel like she and Felicity have been around forever? I keep thinking they're like 6 and 3, and they're not even on social media like Felicity was before. 

And I've been thinking that Evangeline was still an infant, so I was surprised to see her sitting up in a shopping cart. It is pretty remarkable that we really don't know what she looks like.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Maybe she really has some conditions? There were speculations why they decided not to show her pictures, who knows if there is something more behind everything.

My children were on the skinny side, but not that much

In my family, a lot of the babies are wiry, verging on skinny, at least until they're 3 or 4.  My youngest sister was built like Evangeline seems to be.  She ate just fine, was perfectly healthy; she just always had really thin legs and arms.  She outgrew it, we all did.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Maybe she really has some conditions? There were speculations why they decided not to show her pictures, who knows if there is something more behind everything.

My children were on the skinny side, but not that much

My daughter had thin arms and legs like that as a baby and she was perfectly fine.  I had people make rude remarks about feeding her.  There's a range of normal for baby weight as with many things.

• Love 17
20 hours ago, BitterApple said:

By social media appearances Jeremyyyy is 65.

• LOL 14