Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

Wait, he has a cell phone now? 😅

Yeah, but he doesn't have any social media on it!   His accounts are all on Jingle's phone. He said that on the Jeremy Roloffs' podcast, so it must be true. 

24 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Jeremee needs to give it up, it's not cool to continuously get 'caught' on his phone during church. I wish everyone in his audience is on their phones when he's preaching

I like this. ... I hope all their phones are ringing while he's preaching, too. And nobody has their phone on vibrate. Also, games with noises. Fart and barf noises, preferably. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 12
  • Love 9

Hypocritical jackass.

If I lived anywhere near where Boy Wonder aka RFP "preaches," I would make it my mission to go there, masked, and would make sure that poser saw me playing with my phone.  Why is this brag worthy?  Just to show he has his suckup MVP's picture on his damn phone?

He is an embarrassment and has no clue that he is.  Pathetic.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

Don't crease the dunks🙄

Why ever not?  It's not like he doesn't have 157 brand-new pairs of fresh kicks still in their boxes in his closet, after all.

Future Jeremy, at the conclusion of his latest sermon: "Go in peace.  And remember - don't crease the dunks.  Amen."

• LOL 19
  • Love 5

on the topic of jeremy using his phone is church, we use our phone to pull up the scriptures we are reading. some folks dont bring their Bibles anymore to church (ahem...me). using your phone for that is acceptable in our church. it is sometimes even okay to take a photo of whatever is happening to post to our church FB page. it doesnt really happen a lot but it is acceptable to do so.

• Useful 14
  • Love 2

good lord they saw Hamilton?? like jing would have any clue about who Alexander Hamilton was. Maybe Jer was was busy playing on his phone during the show so his friends could "catch him" doing so

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jer looks like a 50 year old stoner in the first pic 

Woof he is aging quick lol

Mezzanine left tickets for Tuesday $139 each.  Shake Shack burger and shake for Jer $15 Jing 0.  Jinger’s  new haircut easy $75.  Babysitter free.  Being Johnny Mac’s pet:  priceless.

Edited by sheshark
  • LOL 17
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And I have enough popcorn and cheap boxed wine for all of us when it does.

The funny thing is, I was actually a bit shocked that he wasn't at the World Series, because why wouldn't he be?  Well - because he was at HAMILTON.  I don't know which is worse.  Next thing we know, he's going to be going up into outer space in Elon Musk's rocket ship, or banging the gavel at the New York Stock Exchange, or singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl.  Because why the hell not?!/$**#

He certainly does provide an eye-opening lesson on how far being a world-class suckup -- with no other discernible talents or skills -- can take you. (especially when it has the booster shot of a connection to any amount of widespread fame at all, even when it's fame someone got from being a minor part of a tv freakshow) 

I've known all that but watching this very empty vessel demonstrate it so vividly day after day is still kind of astonishing.  

• Love 22
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Jeremy really is that far from the norm, in the big ole boys' club.

A former first lady was once asked if she felt intimidated sitting at tables with all these "smart men". She answered, "it doesn't take long to realize they're not all that smart".

All these not smart or talented men start somewhere and often times it by an unearned leg up.

What former first lady was that?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

What does "master" on his shirt signify?

Master Bater?  Oh, that's right.  He doesn't believe in THAT.  🙄

It says Masters. I assumed the Masters Golf Tournament, but it's not displaying the same font, so I can't be sure.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

It says Masters. I assumed the Masters Golf Tournament, but it's not displaying the same font, so I can't be sure.

Nah, it's Masters Seminary. Pimping out his homie Johnny Mac at every opportunity. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

I noticed that.  I just wanted to be snarky!  

Could be golf, since Jer's a player (or posing as one.)

1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Nah, it's Masters Seminary. Pimping out his homie Johnny Mac at every opportunity. 🙄

That makes even more sense.

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

The tickets are so wasted on those two dimwits and yes, I’m resenting the hell out of it.  
I, too, will be waiting to witness his huge fall from grace. He’s teetering pretty close with how impressed he is with himself. 

I don't think he'll necessarily fall. Seems to me it depends partly on whether he tries to climb too high. Your suckupatude can serve you pretty well as long as you don't attempt to surpass your suckupees, I think. And Jer's such a devoted suckup I'm not sure he'll ever try to do that. I think it's possible he's got an instinct about how to get a sinecure and then stay in his place and not pose any challenges to his betters. 

And another question is what happens to MacArthur's church over the next several years. It seems likely that it'll just shrink a lot when Johnny Mac himself can no longer make appearances before his fans. And if Jer hasn't adequately sucked up to the person who actually becomes the heir, then he might be out on his ass and have to find a new suckupee.

And he might succeed in that...or he might not....given the general shrinkage of evangelical churches and the number of other guys who'll be fighting for fewer places........And the Duggs' slowly dwindling tv-name-recognition won't help him either.

.I don't think Jer'll be happy if he has to leave LA....although maybe NYC would do for him fairly well, too.....Possibly a couple other cities. Otherwise, a new venue probably won't make him very happy....We may have to settle for "Jer's-not-too-happy" instead of an actual fall, I think. 

I'd like to see him climb too high because he would crash and burn then. But I don't have any feeling about whether he'll try or not. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

That picture of JereME and the “gang” reminded me he did not have any of this school-age acceptance and bonding at homeschool.  Maybe he was noticed at soccer but now he is going through that middle-school/early high school process. And he is such a little cut up, but still teacher’s pet.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 10/28/2021 at 5:44 AM, BigBingerBro said:

2g2r6n42w5w71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

z79yi6ev65w71.jpg

I'll bet these pictures of the women are actually intended to help the church. Looks to me like they're desperately trying to bring in new people -- specifically, new people who'll likely be alive for several more decades......(They have to bring them in or there'll be no church left) And one of the problems they have is the misogyny of MacArthur's theology........

So showing a bunch of young women -- clearly from the church, since that's their social life mainly -- out on the town and having fun is probably one of those places where the Vs' social media is perceived to have a role to play....

So ...chalk up one promotion that's not a big fail, I think. (not that it'll necessarily work -- but, still, don't seem to be any glaring errors in this attempt...) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

Well, it's not a picture from behind...

No its not. But...

In light of the current situation, this pic is in poor choice. A man holding a partially dressed child with their heads not shown.

A bath pic is more innocent than this, IMO.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

No its not. But...

In light of the current situation, this pic is in poor choice. A man holding a partially dressed child with their heads not shown.

A bath pic is more innocent than this, IMO.

I may be wrong but I think that’s Jinger.  I see breasts and small, lady-like hands.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I don't think he'll necessarily fall. Seems to me it depends partly on whether he tries to climb too high. Your suckupatude can serve you pretty well as long as you don't attempt to surpass your suckupees, I think. And Jer's such a devoted suckup I'm not sure he'll ever try to do that. I think it's possible he's got an instinct about how to get a sinecure and then stay in his place and not pose any challenges to his betters. 

Very interesting (as always, I love your posts).  It's hard to say - Jeremy would be fantastic if they stuck him in a nice office where he could "work" (i.e., line up his fountain pens by color and order of importance) for, say, a couple of hours a day and then spend the rest of his time glomming onto whoever will give him a free round of golf or tickets to a Broadway musical.  He might be very content to be a hanger-on with a Master's Degree in Suckup.  But something about his smarmy face and his intense love for himself makes me think that he might not be content for long and will try something underhanded, or make a power play, that will lead to his collapse.  Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but if this guy already has an ego the size of California, I feel like he might keep pushing the envelope just a little more until he falls flat on his Nike-clad rear end, especially when the name "Duggar" elicits the response, "who?"

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 15
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Very interesting (as always, I love your posts).  It's hard to say - Jeremy would be fantastic if they stuck him in a nice office where he could "work" (i.e., line up his fountain pens by color and order of importance) for, say, a couple of hours a day and then spend the rest of his time glomming onto whoever will give him a free round of golf or tickets to a Broadway musical.  He might be very content to be a hanger-on with a Master's Degree in Suckup.  But something about his smarmy face and his intense love for himself makes me think that he might not be content for long and will try something underhanded, or make a power play, that will lead to his collapse.  Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but if this guy already has an ego the size of California, I feel like he might just keep pushing the envelope just a little more until he falls flat on his Nike-clad rear end, especially when the name "Duggar" elicits the response, "who?"

Here's hoping your intuition here is right!

• Love 4
On 10/27/2021 at 4:49 PM, crazy8s said:

good lord they saw Hamilton?? 

Jeremy: I liked the part where everyone gave him money. Where do I get one of those hurricanes? I can write my way out… with a fountain pen suitable for an influencer!

Jinger: ::quietly fantasizes about her oldest brother dying in a duel:: 

Edited by Panopticon
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Like Jin's really going to eat a bite of this.  She looks like a wax figure of herself.  What a couple of stupid pictures to post.  Jer, does any leghumper want to see you shoving yet another monster burger (or whatever it is) in your stupid face?  Ugh.

• Love 19
34 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

Jeremy: I liked the part where everyone gave him money. Where do I get one of those hurricanes? I can write my way out… with a fountain pen suitable for an influencer!

Jinger: ::quietly fantasizes about her oldest brother dying in a duel:: 

Did they bring ear plugs?  Cause there’s sex and A LOT of cussing. Or, have they left those fundie rules behind too?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Like Jin's really going to eat a bite of this.  She looks like a wax figure of herself.  What a couple of stupid pictures to post.  Jer, does any leghumper want to see you shoving yet another monster burger (or whatever it is) in your stupid face?  Ugh.

Well, given the stuff leghumpers have gushed over, I actually wouldn't be surprised if there are many who breathlessly tell them how much they love seeing Jingle's wonderful hubby eat all these good meals because he deserves to. Y'all are so lucky. I just love ya both!!!! 

• LOL 10