Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Should we start a baby pool?  My daughter’s birthday is July 27th, so if she has to share it with a Duggar descendant, JinJer seems the most palatable. She looks huge, but I’m guessing a baby in the low 8’s. 

• Love 1
On 7/12/2018 at 2:53 PM, SuspiciousMind said:

Regarding Jere-me's bro, my mind went right to (tho in this pic you can't really see Al's sunglasses...):

serpico.jpg

I feel bad. My mind immediately went to Booger Dawson. 

booger.jpg

• Love 7
1 hour ago, irisheyes said:

Should we start a baby pool?  My daughter’s birthday is July 27th, so if she has to share it with a Duggar descendant, JinJer seems the most palatable. She looks huge, but I’m guessing a baby in the low 8’s. 

She looks like Joy and Jill did at about six months! 

Fingers crossed for an easy delivery at a hospital for Jinger. It's not a competition, Jinger, you don't have to one-up your idiot sisters. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

She looks like Joy and Jill did at about six months! 

Fingers crossed for an easy delivery at a hospital for Jinger. It's not a competition, Jinger, you don't have to one-up your idiot sisters. 

She already one upped her sisters she has the baby girl coming ?

• Love 12
(edited)
On 7/15/2018 at 3:50 AM, Vandy10 said:

I did the exact same thing a few years ago when someone pointed out Tom Cruise's third front tooth. It's so distracting to me now; it's all I can see when I look at his face.

On topic: Jeremy's smile does look odd in the photo posted with his brother, but at least he doesn't have Tom Cruise's teeth!

For me it was Cary Grant.  

Spoiler

image.png.0bb2cf8ec89f64a24ada5651225b3e89.png

Edited by Sile
to add photographic evidence, second edit to add spoiler because picture is huge
  • Love 3

Ok all, since I've been offline due to family being in, I'm gonna try to catch up all at once.

Jinger looks cute in that photo and I totally get the dress vibe going with the Kate comparison.  I hope she has an easy hospital birth and bounces back like Kendra.  In the photo with her and Jeremy all I could think of was - Do NONE of these men know how to measure an inseam???  It's like they all have an extra 3-4 inches of fabric pooling around their feet? WTF??

If I saw Jeremy and his brother out together I wouldn't give Jeremy a second look.  His brother I might take a second look.  I totally get the Al Pacino vibe there.  I like longer hair on guys so he's got that and he's dressed casually which I don't see Jeremy doing at all.  Yes, he's got dirty fingernails, but a good section of the year, so do I because I'm constantly gardening.  At least it means he gets his hands dirty and has a job and interests - that's way above the rest of the Duggars.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, SaySay24 said:

I think Jinger will chose something like Marie, Alice, Chloe, Camille, or Ava for the baby’s name. I think Grace might be the middle name. 

That is odd!! I was thinking Ava Grace yesterday. 

• Love 3

Someone on FJ commented that Michelle and Jana are not in Jimbob’s birthday picture. Maybe baby Vuolo is ready to make her grand appearance and Michelle and Jana are in Laredo. Hopefully she won’t be born on JB’s birthday. 

395E029A-B195-4739-9CD6-37806DA8F439.jpeg

• Love 2
(edited)

I think I read about Ava around here upthread some time ago or maybe, I thought of it too, but, it really struck me and I like it.  I wonder if that is one she'll use. 

2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

That is odd!! I was thinking Ava Grace yesterday. 

This is really good!

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Brown eyed girl said:

Someone on FJ commented that Michelle and Jana are not in Jimbob’s birthday picture. Maybe baby Vuolo is ready to make her grand appearance and Michelle and Jana are in Laredo. Hopefully she won’t be born on JB’s birthday. 

There is so much to say about this picture, but to stay on topic, it seems like every Duggar pregnancy is about a year long. Probably because they announce before the sperm is completely in the egg. 

Anyway, I hope Jinger has a complication free delivery and a healthy baby for her and Baaabe.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Brown eyed girl said:

It's hard to tell who's there and who's not.  It's not clear who's sitting with Duggar boy on the left. But Jinger is due any day now. I had thought she would have the baby tomorrow, but it occured to me that Jinger may have already had the baby and they'll announce on Friday the 20th, which seems to be a Duggar reveal day. I agree it would be nice if the baby weren't born on JB's birthday.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think I read about Ava around here upthread some time ago or maybe, I thought of it too, but, it really struck me and I like it.  I wonder if that is one she'll use. 

This is really good!

Isn’t Jordyn’s middle name Grace too?  I kind of see why Jessa went off the deep end with Spurgie’s name.  Literally every good name was taken.  I can only imagine what’ll be available for the lost girls or even Lauren who is surely pregnant by now.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Brown eyed girl said:

I don’t know, part of me hopes that she is born on Jim Bob’s birthday, and she’s such an amazing person that they throw a huge party for her every year (because they’re genuinely glad she was born) and Jim Bob wanders around faintly muttering “It’s my birthday too, you know ...”

• Love 17

My son and daughter-in-law are considering Ava for the name of their baby girl due in August.  They are a bit hesitant because it is very popular now and they don't want 5 other Ava's in her class when she starts school. I think they will decide only after she is born.  Right now they are calling her "no name".

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Brown eyed girl said:

JD is currently flying to Abbie's. If Mechelle and Jana are in Laredo, they flew commercial; JD has been at ALERT the last couple of days.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

My son and daughter-in-law are considering Ava for the name of their baby girl due in August.  They are a bit hesitant because it is very popular now and they don't want 5 other Ava's in her class when she starts school. I think they will decide only after she is born.  Right now they are calling her "no name".

Ava is a nice name. 

How about Eva or Eve not as popular.  

Congrats to your family!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Ava is a nice name. 

Congrats to your family!

My daughter was considering Evelyn, with the nickname Evie for her daughter, but her husband was not  fan.

• Love 1

I think it would actually be cool if Jinger went with something that had a little ethnic flair (similar to how Lauren has Milagro as her middle) and didn't go super trendy but Ava Grace is a beautiful name. You can't really go wrong with a classic.

• Love 4
(edited)

I have a feeling that Diana will be the middle name. No clue how they'll go for the first name, but I wouldn't discount the Virtue names like Faith, Hope, Charity, etc. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

O have a feeling that Diana will be the middle name. No clue how they'll go for the first name, but I wouldn't discount the Virtue names like Faith, Hope, Charity, etc. 

If they have even the smallest smidgen of self-awareness, they'll stay away from the name Charity.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Fundies love it. I'm just sending out the warning that the pseudo intellectual might pull a WORD out of his arsenal for a "meaningful" name. 

Fundies tend to be dorky! 

Jeremy being literate doesn't make him a pseudo intellectual. Do you think Ben and Jessa are pseudo intellectuals because they saddled their firstborn with a hideous, "meaningful" name? 

• Love 1
(edited)

If he goes the meaningful route, it will probably be a biblical name like Elizabeth or Eden. I already called Lydia awhile back. 

On 7/9/2018 at 11:12 PM, Temperance said:

I can't tell what direction they will go in for the name. I could see something biblical like Elizabeth, Ruth, Lydia, etc. I could see something Italian that works well in English like Isabella, Sophia, Valentina etc. I could see them using a J-name, since they have J- names and her family has J-names, like Juliette, Juniper, etc. They could do something totally different and just pick a name they like. Lately I've been thinking Lydia Vuolo, although Julietta Vuolo would be pretty. 

Edited by Temperance

Current wish is that they name her something that could be likened to a booze brand.  Like how Belcalis > Bacardi > Cardi B

They can name the baby Cardi V.

Speaking of music, I remember almost dying with laughter when Nelly Furtado was huge and everyone was singing about being Promiscuous, and the moms at my (Mormon) church were so horrified that our entire Sunday school lesson was taught on promiscuity because of the song.  What I wouldn’t give to have one of the lost girls singing about how “I got money moves”.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Fundies tend to be dorky! 

Jeremy being literate doesn't make him a pseudo intellectual. Do you think Ben and Jessa are pseudo intellectuals because they saddled their firstborn with a hideous, "meaningful" name? 

Ben might consider himself an intellectual now that he has 3 years of college behind him. However, when he chose Spurgeon, he was definitely a posuer. I fear what Jeremy may name his sons. 

• Love 5

Will someone get this wan a slip for that thin ass dress already?!? Sheesh.

I’d give just about anything to see someone knock that pretentious, self-righteous smirk off Jeremy’s face.  I hope Josiah and Lauren replace them as the new “it” couple just to take him down a few pegs. 

• Love 9

Jinger looks so much like her mother there. If she keeps having a bunch kids her face is gonna freeze like that and there’s no going back. 

Jeremy is making an odd face. It doesn’t read as a smirk to me. It looks like the sun is in his eyes or he just realized he left the toaster oven on. 

• Love 11

The new baby's name will be True Christian Vuolo.

Jeremy Vuolo, "Game over, folks! We won!"

14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Ava is a nice name. 

Congrats to your family!

The Vuolos would never name their precious daughter after that sinner Eve!

14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Ava is a nice name. 

Congrats to your family!

The Vuolos would never name their precious daughter after that sinner Eve!

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

My daughter was considering Evelyn, with the nickname Evie for her daughter, but her husband was not  fan.

I like the name Emily, but Mr. Xword said it reminded him of nerdy Emily Litella from SNL.  Gilda Radner was such a funny lady. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

The way things are going JD and Abbie may become the next "it" couple.

That I hope to see.  I'm an Abbie fan already.

Jer is so in love with himself, but then the ex-jock-ness may be poisoning my mind.  The guys I've known that were very into sports never appealed to me.  I found that they were usually assholes.  Just my jaded outlook.

I still like Amanda Renee the best.  It won't be long now.

• Love 5

I'm guessing after Smugger got busted using the Ashley Madison site to have an affair, Ashley, Madison and anything close to those 2 names are off the table.  Although it would be funny and a dig at Smugger every time his niece's name was mentioned.  I'm also guessing they would stay away from J names just because so many of them are already used by the Duggars.  

It might be nice to have a spice name for a little girl like Jinger does but I can see them ruling so many out.  Sage? No honey, that's used in Pagan and Native American rituals we can't have a heathen name for our daughter.

Rosemary?  Nice, but there was a movie called Rosemary's baby where the devil was the father.  We don't want that associated with our little angel.

Juniper?  Hmm, nice, but it does start with a J and juniper berries are used to make gin.

Yarrow?  Hmm, haven't heard that one.  Oh look it's a herb used in healing.  Could be nice, oh wait, it's also known as the devil's nettle, so that's out.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

I'm guessing after Smugger got busted using the Ashley Madison site to have an affair, Ashley, Madison and anything close to those 2 names are off the table. 

Mason sounds pretty darn close to Madison.

• Love 8