Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Commercials

• Start Topic

This ad featuring Roger Miller for Android, is just charming!

I saw that last night, and it gave me such a smile.  Animals engaged in inter-species playing and snuggling, a Roger Miller ditty ... can't go wrong.

• Love 5
I was in junior high when big hair like that was popular, and that is such an accurate rendition of the toxic atmosphere inside the girls' bathrooms...

I don't mind the concept of that commercial, but their terribly bad attempt at accents annoy me to no end.  Not even close.

I have to admit I get a kick out of the. GEICO "Did you know that playing cards with Kenny Rogers gets old real fast?" ad--especially his "What?" when he realizes the entire table is staring at him. :)

I ESPECIALLY love that Kenny Rogers pronounces "What?" like Stewie does with "HWheat-thins"!  Hwhat? 

GET YOUR BILLIONS BACK AMERICA! I'm going to miss this guy come Apr 15th.

The guy may be a liar. The national chains have a track record of being conservative in doing peoples' taxes, so they may not get you as much of your money back as somebody else.

I like the Kordale and Kaleb commercial because of the backstory.

Kordale and Kaleb's story went viral last year when the pair posted on Instagram a photo of their family getting ready in the morning, which then inspired extreme homophobic backlash. The criticism seemed to come mainly from Twitter users who took issue with the idea of two gay black men raising children together.

Because I can't stand jewelry store ads, this Dairy Queen commercial cracked me up. Short but sweet (no pun intended).   

• Love 2

Unfortunately, I fear he will be back.  Clearly, throwing him out of an airplane didn't kill him.

This is his third yearly tv. I miss the first year, when he was just the cute little bow tie wearing man who was offering to help me with my taxes. They totally took away his initial appeal.

• Love 3

The whole thing is adorable. I first showed it to my sister, and she'd say "Awww," then another pair would come up, and she'd say, "AWWW!" and on and on. Then I showed it to my BIL, and he did the exact same thing. I do love the orangutan at the end, but, although it's hard to choose, I think my favorite bit is the cockatoo giving the dog some noodles. 

• Love 4

My two favorite new commercials:

The Snickers one with Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi, and the Sprint one with the narwhals.  Although the second one probably doesn't work all that well as a commercial because I have no idea what plan Sprint wants me to remember.

• Love 1

This is a not a real commercial, but for at least a little bit I thought it was.  Great parody of all those GI upset commercials:  

I LMAO at the end when she was running away from the word.

• Love 2

I'm trying to memorize the company color scheme so if I like or hate an ad I know who to credit:

• Red = Verizon
  • Blue = AT&T
  • Yellow = Sprint
  • Pink = T-Mobile
  • Orange = metroPCS

There are smaller companies but these are the heavy advertisers.

Edited by CoderLady
  • Love 2