Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 9/7/2020 at 7:34 PM, Zella said:

So, I will admit that I sometimes do think about how if I ever had kids, I would very much like them to know my grandparents, who helped raise me, and my dad. But it's more the fact that they are amazing people I'm very close to who would very much enjoy that experience, and I would be really weirded out if some random stranger was worrying about this on my behalf. 

I am not sure JB and Michelle would care all that much beyond the bragging rights they think it gives them. 

Can they name (let alone pick out in a lineup) their grandchildren without a cheat sheet ???

• Love 9

What’s going to happen when jb passes?(Unless he is an actuaL vampire ). I’m talking the ones who are totally dependent on him. Cause they don’t have hireable skills and the younger ones seem to have the arrogant attitude 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

They can barely do it with their own kids.

I'm pretty sure it goes like this - Josh, Jana, John David, Her, Jessa, the one in California, Joy, ummm boys, some girls-might be ours might be Josh's don't know don't care, Miracle Baby Josie-Jana, she's licking the counter again. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

I'm pretty sure it goes like this - Josh, Jana, John David, Her, Jessa, the one in California, Joy, ummm boys, some girls-might be ours might be Josh's don't know don't care, Miracle Baby Josie-Jana, she's licking the counter again. 

Spot on! Joy's name may fade in and out at this point.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I think the ugliest sweater was Joe's, actually.

Looks like Boobchelle has more cats. In that same picture there is the left side of Smuggar.

They even made sure to include Jinger, but yep, no Dillards.

Ben's outfit looks more like it should be for Halloween rather than an ugly Christmas sweater.

Joy and Austin's outfits are unoriginal. While Lauren appeared to dress up she also appeared to have RBF.

• Love 10
On 12/8/2020 at 7:01 PM, dariafan said:

What’s going to happen when jb passes?(Unless he is an actuaL vampire ). I’m talking the ones who are totally dependent on him. Cause they don’t have hireable skills and the younger ones seem to have the arrogant attitude 

Probably podcasting and selling cheap hats with inscrutable slogans. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I didn't see Jana and Smuggar has gained even more weight. Almost 100% positive that Ivy's dress is yet another Lissy hand me down. Shame that Jessa won't be able to benefit any more from Jinger's more stylish purchases as I'm sure she'll be keeping them for Evie. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Does anyone hear think that Jim Bob would interfere in his sons headships of their families? For example Josiah letting Lauren wear jeans.

I think Mullet would be more likely to interfere. Of course, it would be in dog-whistle tones so nobody would be able to hear her. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

I agree that Ben's outfit looked like a leftover Halloween costume from the thrift store and  Joe's was the ugliest.

I thought Abbie's outfit/hair style was cute & it looked like she came right out of Whoville. Gracie is adorable as usual. 

On the picture of some of them  sitting on the sofa, it looks like one of the J'slaves (think it's Johanna) hair is receding as bad as her brothers.  I think we discussed this before & someone said it could have come from the hair being pulled back tightly in ponytails.  She's only a teenager- she'll barely have any side hair left by the time she is in her 20's.

I wonder what food was served at the party.  Pot luck /bring your own & catch Covid and other gastro maladies in one spoonful??  I keep  thinking  about the younger ones (well the older ones too)  touching & picking up various types of finger foods, deciding they don't want it & plopping it back on the serving plate (which is probably just another paper plate.) This family doesn't have many manners to begin with so I'm sure Covid hasn't made them any more aware of how they are handling food. Just Eeeww!!

That looks like a huge Christmas tree. I wonder if it came off their property? I was going to comment that the Duggars have gone from a little table top tree to a huge evergreen but I'll give them a pass.  They did have many little ones toddling around back in the day so it probably would have been difficult to have a normal size Christmas tree, especially when no one was watching what the little ones were doing. Except they have plenty of Grands there now during the day. I guess Mack has Christmas tree duty. 

• Love 5

Watching Duggars in the wild is quite interesting... Observations/ questions after watching the entirety of Jessa's video.

*Seeing Gideon get soooo happy over Henry's arrival was adorable... meanwhile Michelle seem to completely ignore the Seewald kids' arrival.

*Who the heck is Uncle Eric (aka Santa)?

*James has always been my pet howler, so watching him talking to Ivy in two different scenes was adorable. And he was video chatting with Jill/ Sam/ Israel during the gift opening! I wonder of he needed "permission" to do that?

*The shot of Austin (with Evelyn on his lap) looking like he was counting the hours till he could leave was pretty funny.

*Also kind of funny was the enormous dent in the back of Ivy's baby doll's head towards the end.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

*James has always been my pet howler, so watching him talking to Ivy in two different scenes was adorable. And he was video chatting with Jill/ Sam/ Israel during the gift opening! I wonder of he needed "permission" to do that?

Very sad when he held up the phone showing Sam and then Izzy.

1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Watching Duggars in the wild is quite interesting... Observations/ questions after watching the entirety of Jessa's video.

*Seeing Gideon get soooo happy over Henry's arrival was adorable... meanwhile Michelle seem to completely ignore the Seewald kids' arrival.

*The shot of Austin (with Evelyn on his lap) looking like he was counting the hours till he could leave was pretty funny.

*Also kind of funny was the enormous dent in the back of Ivy's baby doll's head towards the end.

Thank you for watching that for us and reporting back!  I don’t think I could handle that much of these people. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Not sure why or how but I watched the entire video. I too always liked James, he was such a sweet little boy but had a good sense of humor. I assume the Dillards were not invited which is too sad. JB is a total ass.  However, I would have run out of that chaos screaming anyhow but that is what they all know. I know Lauren is an acquired taste but I am kind of like her attitude about the Duggars and enjoy she is not like the other DILs and that Josiah is ok with that. Too much Smugger in that video and Anna look a bit haggard. How was that fun for anyone?  Over stimulating for all the kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, sheshark said:

Very sad when he held up the phone showing Sam and then Izzy.

It makes me think they participated in the gift exchange. I wonder what reason Jill and Derick give the boys as to why they don't go to Grandma's and Grandpa's? This year they could use the pandemic, but what did they say last year? What will they say next year?

Watching Jessa capture Iz and Sam on the video sparked a thought.

This is pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jessa down low supported the Dillards and their push for more money from JB. Its a win, win, win for Jessa no matter how it turned out and its such a underhanded Jessa thing to do.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

It makes me think they participated in the gift exchange.

They did last year (when Jeremiah was dispatched to drop off/ pick up the gifts from the Dillards), so I would imagine they did this year, too. When Garret was opening his gift in the video, I thought someone said it was from "Sam Sam." (They might've said "Santa," but I'm pretty sure not...)

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I skimmed through the video.  Noticed that Jennifer had a more seasonally appropriate dress, but was still wearing the ubiquitous white capri leggings.  FFS she is 13- surely she is over the need for that?  Also noticed her hair was a mess and Lauren was trying to fix it.  Maybe Lauren has a soft spot for her- I find she and Jordyn to be the most ignored of all the girls, and it breaks my heart.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

v9rkwxeokf861.jpg

I don't usually gasp aloud while reading things on the internet, but that rattled me! And it was sent on Christmas Day. Someone was spending Christmas so overcome with the hots for Jim Bob that they felt compelled to share it! 🤢🤮

• LOL 18
On 12/26/2020 at 8:00 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

Gideon is the most joyful child I think I’ve ever seen!  Every time I see him in a video, I find myself with a huge goofy smile!

Edited by farmgal4
Changed wording
  • Love 16
On 12/31/2020 at 8:30 AM, Zella said:

I don't usually gasp aloud while reading things on the internet, but that rattled me! And it was sent on Christmas Day. Someone was spending Christmas so overcome with the hots for Jim Bob that they felt compelled to share it! 🤢🤮

It’s my belief that copious amounts of alcohol were involved...

• LOL 18
  • Love 1