Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, floridamom said:

I remember the segment. Shortly after Abbie and JD married, Abbie said that she was used to a paycheck schedule to pay bills and manage her money. JD said he didn't grow up like that; he's like his father...the Duggars take risks with the cash they have. This surprised Abbie after marriage about JD. I could clearly see that these couples DO NOT know one another and many important things about each other before marriage.

What! These couples with there 4 month courtship and 3 month engagement don’t know a thing about each other? I am shocked. Perhaps these parents should do a 15 page questionnaire like JB makes any boy who marries into this family do. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, FizzyPuff said:

What! These couples with there 4 month courtship and 3 month engagement don’t know a thing about each other? I am shocked. Perhaps these parents should do a 15 page questionnaire like JB makes any boy who marries into this family do. 

Seems like all they do is exchange favorite bible passages. Plus they are never alone, although for Jabbie not 100% sure about that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 3/2/2021 at 6:19 PM, floridamom said:

I remember the segment. Shortly after Abbie and JD married, Abbie said that she was used to a paycheck schedule to pay bills and manage her money. JD said he didn't grow up like that; he's like his father...the Duggars take risks with the cash they have. This surprised Abbie after marriage about JD. I could clearly see that these couples DO NOT know one another and many important things about each other before marriage.

Fundie women aren't suppose to know anything about money. That's the headship's responsibility/role. They just pop out babies. Of  course Abbie had a real job before she married, so she has some worldly experience. 

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

.  I wonder if they ever clean the furniture between parties?

Probably not, and we've seen endless pictures of boys propping their feet up on the sofas and ottoman with shoes on. I can't imagine the amount of filth caked on those things. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

And... that's new?

JB looks like someone badly photoshopped his head on someone else's body.

Michelle too.

How long has it been since both of them have been photographed in outfits that appear completely pulled together, and have the appearance of being fresh and crisp?   Not to mention not a dollop of drab, mustard or otherwise, in sight.   

• LOL 7
On 3/17/2021 at 4:58 PM, ginger90 said:

D8FF5B79-07DD-4A77-A607-B737D867884D.jpeg

I wonder if they know there's quite a lot of food that's actually green. Created that way, I've heard, by the God they're so devoted to. 

"Thou shalt not eat only green foods that you've made that way with food coloring." Pretty sure that's in Leviticus....Deuteronomy....somewhere....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
Just now, madpsych78 said:

Actually, I thought she looked thin. Her cheeks look sunken in amidst all that tanner.

I thought so too. I'm not sure if she's finally starting to show her age or if something else is going on, but I didn't think she looked particularly well there at all. 

• Love 3

Michelle does look like she's lost a lot of weight.  I wonder if she went back to Weight Watchers or if she lost it during a prolonged illness, like Covid?

Her spray tan is awful, but it might be covering up extreme paleness, if she had been ill.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I have yet to see what Michelle wore to Justin's wedding. I'd like to see what she wore to Jedi!'s wedding too. Any photos out there?

You can see the top of her dress from Justin's wedding here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMAvq-8MiRW/

Hopefully pictures from the Jedding! will surface eventually. I did see Michelle briefly in the livestream, and she was wearing a different dress than Justin's wedding. This one had a long, flowing skirt, and was beige? peach? light pink? (The video quality was really awful.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

According to WOACB (so take it with a grain of salt) Jim Bob and Michelle had fairly bad cases of COVID in September.  No hospitalizations, but still pretty bad.  Hardly surprising given their lax attitudes about the virus.  Being the cowards they are, it's hardly surprising that if this is true they would never admit it publicly. Joy admitted she had it while she was still pregnant.  Surely there were more cases in the family.

The Bates family acknowledged that some members had COVID, but only a few have come clean (Erin, Carlin, Josie). I'm sure there were more, and of course Kelly's mother had it and lost her husband to it.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Useful 9
7 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

According to WOACB (so take it with  grain of salt) Jim Bob and Michelle had fairly bad cases of COVID in September.  No hospitalizations, but still pretty bad.  Hardly surprising given their lax attitudes about the virus.  Being the cowards they are, it's hardly surprising that if this is true they would never admit it publicly. Joy admitted she had it while she was still pregnant.  Surely there were more cases in the family.

The Bates family acknowledged that some members had COVID, but only a few have come clean (Erin, Carlin, Josie). I'm sure there were more, and of course Kelly's mother had it and lost her husband to it.

I think that if anyone at the TTH had it, everyone did -- some may have be asymptomatic. That house is a giant petri dish that they barely clean, much less maintain any kind of sanitary conditions. Plus, if JB and J'chelle were sick, it would have been the job of the others to serve them.

• Love 21

I'm not surprised. Washington County had a lot of COVID cases last year, and they were obviously not following guidelines.

I agree with @cmr2014 that if one of them had it at the Big House, then they all probably had it. 

I'd been wondering if Michelle has lingering symptoms, like fatigue. She looks really unwell.

• Love 12

Depending on what you read, covid has an R factor anywhere from 2 - 6, meaning 1 infected person will likely infect 2 - 6 other people. So even if you include the Duggars infecting each other, they probably infected over fifty folks outside of their family, and those 50 people probably infected another 100+, and so on and so on.

The Duggars are fucking assholes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Depending on what you read, covid has an R factor anywhere from 2 - 6, meaning 1 infected person will likely infect 2 - 6 other people. So even if you include the Duggars infecting each other, they probably infected over fifty folks outside of their family, and those 50 people probably infected another 100+, and so on and so on.

I think that they thought they were safe because they are so insular. Once one of them got it, though, I'm sure it spread like crazy in their unmasked/no social distancing community.

There is also literally no place to isolate anyone at the TTH. Other than JB and J'chelle's room, there is no private space; if any of the kids caught it, they were virtually guaranteed to spread it to the others.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I think that they thought they were safe because they are so insular. Once one of them got it, though, I'm sure it spread like crazy in their unmasked/no social distancing community.

There is also literally no place to isolate anyone at the TTH. Other than JB and J'chelle's room, there is no private space; if any of the kids caught it, they were virtually guaranteed to spread it to the others.

They still grocery shop, go to Walmart, travel, out to eat, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

It occurs to me that if JB got a serious case of COVID, he may have started to think about his own mortality. That would explain the rush to marry off the Howlers asap. The idea of dying before he could make all of his adult children's decisions for them might have lit a fire under him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, cmr2014 said:

Didn’t they have a big party around Christmas? These people aren’t that insular. 
They’ve got a guest bedroom for someone to isolate in but once one of them has it it will spread quickly. 

58 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

It occurs to me that if JB got a serious case of COVID, he may have started to think about his own mortality. That would explain the rush to marry off the Howlers asap. The idea of dying before he could make all of his adult children's decisions for them might have lit a fire under him.

Sounds exactly like what a narcissist would do. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

It was mentioned in the post I read that Jim Bob failed to mention anything and infected a bunch of other people.  I wish I could remember where I saw this so I could link it.

Add to that, most folks are contagious a few days before having symptoms, he likely infected even more.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 2

the one i saw was from someone who went to the duggar new years party. claimed all the duggars had covid in the fall. She felt safe going with her family because her father had already had it and she and her mother were "taking a treatment that removed covid germs from your body before you got sick" not an exact quote but close to the stated nonsense

• LOL 1

I do remember the New Year's party and the rumor being that they felt safe since they'd already had it. Because they clearly don't give a shit about the other people who attend and infect each other as long as they are all okay. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

"taking a treatment that removed covid germs from your body before you got sick"

I think all of medical science would love to hear about this miracle.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Yet call themselves “pro life.” Assholes.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

Many with morals and money managed to rent a hotel room or other space for an infected family member to protect the rest of the family. EMTs, doctors, nurses, and other medical workers often went to great lengths to isolate themselves and keep their families safe during the past year. The Duggars could have found a way to isolate the sick. They just didn’t care.

1 hour ago, Zella said:

I do remember the New Year's party and the rumor being that they felt safe since they'd already had it. Because they clearly don't give a shit about the other people who attend and infect each other as long as they are all okay. 

And clearly were too stupid to research the fact that people can and have gotten Covid more than once.

• Love 20