Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yet call themselves “pro life.” Assholes.

I mean, to them, you’re not going to die. Unless you do.  And it’s just gods will.

• Love 1

I swear it took me five minutes to figure out Jackson was Jackson. He looks like a completely different person.

As far as frump, Jessa wins that award, hands down.

Black is kind of an odd choice for a daytime wedding, but maybe Jinger is self-conscious about lingering baby weight? She looks fine to me, but we're all our own worst critics.

• Love 10

Finally some confirmation on which brothers were in Justin's wedding party.

I think it's sweet that he had JD as a groomsman (I know we knew this before, but now it's apparent that JD was the only one of the older-brother set to be included). Claire had her mom, and Justin had his pseudo-father figure. Too bad Josh had to be front and center in the picture.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Is it just me or do the brothers look like National Pinhead Siblings Day? 

Is Jackson between sneakers wearing Volderjosh and Tyler? Looks nothing like him.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Josh appears to be wearing old man sneakers instead of dress shoes 😂

Following in Jim Bob's shadow then. Wasn't many years ago when JB wore a pair of rundown black athletic shoes everywhere, including to multiple weddings. 

My hostile-to-Jim-Bob brain is probably exaggerating, but I could swear he was photographed wearing them at a black-tie event. (although my hallucination is that he was wearing a rumpled suit, not a rumpled dinner jacket on that occasion, so maybe sneakers were the right call....😁...)

I do remember that his had black soles, not white ones, though...

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, SMama said:

Is Jackson between sneakers wearing Volderjosh and Tyler? Looks nothing like him.

It must be. But it certainly doesn't look like him. 

And it's kind of a fuzzy picture so it may be way misleading, but it looks like his Duggar-aging-curse is setting in on the early side, if the photo's accurate. ....

Maybe Jackson's new photo trick isn't photobombing but sending some other guy in to photobomb in his place...

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Posted on the Duggar Facebook page for National Siblings Day:

1BB9783A-1CB0-4C25-AE41-CC05311BD15F.jpeg

AAE30C29-D450-4672-9B1F-8896935B0C20.jpeg

0D183022-466E-4DD4-9CF0-E2A713F106AB.jpeg

Given the number of people in this family and all of the many photographs they take, I'm consistently surprised at their inability to organize themselves for a family photo. I'm 100% certain that the photo of them all together is supposed to impress upon us HOW VERY MANY of them there are, but the other photos are awful too. It just shouldn't be that hard -- and they really ought to just have a set way that they gather that works the best with the height variations and allows the photographer to get recognizable photos of people instead of a grainy photo of a lot of people standing in a line wearing shabby clothing.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Given the number of people in this family and all of the many photographs they take, I'm consistently surprised at their inability to organize themselves for a family photo. I'm 100% certain that the photo of them all together is supposed to impress upon us HOW VERY MANY of them there are, but the other photos are awful too. It just shouldn't be that hard -- and they really ought to just have a set way that they gather that works the best with the height variations and allows the photographer to get recognizable photos of people instead of a grainy photo of a lot of people standing in a line wearing shabby clothing.

Maybe they were chasing Claire's wedding photographer around for free pics, and he/she was like fine - snap.

• LOL 4
56 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

My hostile-to-Jim-Bob brain is probably exaggerating, but I could swear he was photographed wearing them at a black-tie event. (although my hallucination is that he was wearing a rumpled suit, not a rumpled dinner jacket on that occasion, so maybe sneakers were the right call....😁...)

Wasn't it something in DC when Josh lived there or a Huckabee event?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Yeah, that's Jer. And oops! That blue sticks out like a sore thumb. 🤣

Jed! could have taken one for the Bunk Bed Team and tried to coordinate with his twin. 😄 

• LOL 6

Who is the sister on the left side?  Jordyn - I just saw the response above, thanks for responding, @dargosmydaddy.  She's so cute, but she needs a new bra, not a hand-me-down.  And to get rid of the black boots.  Jill looks great in comparison to the others.  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Wasn't it something in DC when Josh lived there or a Huckabee event?

Yeah, that's what I thought I remembered, too.....Something DCish, and probably involving Huckleberry....And since you do as well, I guess I didn't hate-hallucinate it!  🙃

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 5
18 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

Who is the sister on the left side?  Jordyn - I just saw the response above, thanks for responding, @dargosmydaddy.  She's so cute, but she needs a new bra, not a hand-me-down.  And to get rid of the black boots.  Jill looks great in comparison to the others.  

Jill looks the most contemporary for sure.  But her shoe game is weak!  The black flats really bring down the cute dress.  But I guess it's baby steps, right?

• Love 5

Strangely enough, I actually kinda like Jordyn's dress paired with the black shoes? Although maybe not for a wedding. It gives me an early 90s vibe when granny dresses and Doc Martens shoes were popular.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Strangely enough, I actually kinda like Jordyn's dress paired with the black shoes? Although maybe not for a wedding. It gives me an early 90s vibe when granny dresses and Doc Martens shoes were popular.

Me too! She’s still only twelve and she’s outside on the grass. Black booties with the dress get a pass from me.

On 4/10/2021 at 4:42 PM, cmr2014 said:

It’s like on the episode of the office “conflict resolution “. The photographer only agreed to 3 photos ... and in 30 years they haven’t figured out how to arrange themselves 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Looks like Josie's hair was actually styled cute, wonder who stepped in and gave the kid a break?

I think Josie looks the nicest of all the sisters in that picture, and I normally think she looks a hot mess!  Her pose is very poised and elegant.

10 hours ago, dariafan said:

It’s like on the episode of the office “conflict resolution “. The photographer only agreed to 3 photos ... and in 30 years they haven’t figured out how to arrange themselves 

Lol, remember it well!  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, awaken said:

Lol, remember it well!  

I actually have a copy of that picture from The Office hanging in my office at work.  A co-worker printed it out for me.  The end product is a badly-done photoshop job by Michael.  It makes me smile every time I see it (which is rare now, thanks COVID). 

Edited by CouchTater
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4