Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 7/20/2019 at 9:58 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

She probably thinks it he's saying he's mad, as in crazy, about her.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:20 AM, Scarlett45 said:

But he called her a bitch. He didn’t say “I’m crazy about this lady/woman/gal” or “this gal/woman/lady drives me mad with love”. And notice the emoji? It’s HIM (a single man) plus a woman with a child- they are not a family.

You guys just don't get it! That's what their relationship is like. They joke around and have the same dark, twisted sense of humor! You just don't get it! No one gets them because they're so different and edgy! That's what makes her so different from his other hos! Those bitches don't get his humor and get bent out of shape if he talks about ejaculating on them in public. So annoying! Yes, it does always seem to be Chris who's "jokingly" insulting and demeaning Kail, but still! She's totally in on the "joke"! Seriously!

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, TheRealT said:

You guys just don't get it! That's what their relationship is like. They joke around and have the same dark, twisted sense of humor! You just don't get it! No one gets them because they're so different and edgy! That's what makes her so different from his other hos! Those bitches don't get his humor and get bent out of shape if he talks about ejaculating on them in public. So annoying! Yes, it does always seem to be Chris who's "jokingly" insulting and demeaning Kail, but still! She's totally in on the "joke"! Seriously!

Dying laughing. I'd love to see a scene with Javi or Jo doing the same thing, we'd see quite a different scene.

But of course that would never happen because both those men treat women respectfully, from what we can see.

• Love 14
23 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Dying laughing. I'd love to see a scene with Javi or Jo doing the same thing, we'd see quite a different scene.

But of course that would never happen because both those men treat women respectfully, from what we can see.

Yes. Even when Kailyn was doing very disrespectful things to them (especially to Javi at the end of their marriage), they always treated Kailyn like a person. Kailyn lucked out with both of them as co-parents, Chris is just a hose beast. And the thing is the longer he strings her along the more possessive she will get. Chris better be careful- Kailyn isn’t stable, she already attacked him and cut off his dreads, I can see her hurting him for real. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. Even when Kailyn was doing very disrespectful things to them (especially to Javi at the end of their marriage), they always treated Kailyn like a person. Kailyn lucked out with both of them as co-parents, Chris is just a hose beast. And the thing is the longer he strings her along the more possessive she will get. Chris better be careful- Kailyn isn’t stable, she already attacked him and cut off his dreads, I can see her hurting him for real. 

I can, totally, see this happening. She just may beat UBT to that ID Channel episode. Between them and Amber, it could be a tight race.

• Love 12

The Hulk is at it again. She took Isaac on that Hawaii trip without Jo's permission and during his time. She's an absolute cow to put Isaac in the middle of this when she wanted to play happy families with Chris overseas at the expense of his wellbeing. Instead she is now possibly in contempt of court, not speaking to one of her exes and doesn't have a storyline (which is probably the bit that kills her the most). 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/07/30/exclusive-kail-lowry-mtv-refuses-to-film-during-kails-hawaiian-vacation-due-to-legal-issues/

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

“Kail told [people] that Jo has taken Isaac out of state for ‘business’ without her permission, which is against their custody arrangement, so she just didn’t care anymore,” the source said. 

Bullshit. She knows Jo is mature enough to put Isaac first, which she always counts on.

She's kidding herself if she thinks her kids aren't going to realize some day who really had their best interests at heart, and who only said they did.

• Love 16
19 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

The Hulk is at it again. She took Isaac on that Hawaii trip without Jo's permission and during his time. She's an absolute cow to put Isaac in the middle of this when she wanted to play happy families with Chris overseas at the expense of his wellbeing. Instead she is now possibly in contempt of court, not speaking to one of her exes and doesn't have a storyline (which is probably the bit that kills her the most). 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/07/30/exclusive-kail-lowry-mtv-refuses-to-film-during-kails-hawaiian-vacation-due-to-legal-issues/

I give that whole article a side-eye only because they said Javi no longer wants to film because of his cross-fit business. We know that guy wants nothing more than to be a reality tv star. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:31 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

From the article:

“Kail told [someone from the production/crew] that she was fully aware of the possible consequences, but that she decided it was worth sitting in jail for 24 hours, if it came to that,” the source said.

I really want Jo to pursue this and I want her fat ass to sit in jail for 24 hours, or longer.  What an asshole.  

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

From the article:

“Kail told [someone from the production/crew] that she was fully aware of the possible consequences, but that she decided it was worth sitting in jail for 24 hours, if it came to that,” the source said.

I really want Jo to pursue this and I want her fat ass to sit in jail for 24 hours, or longer.  What an asshole.  

She would deserve it, but Jo would never do that. The satisfaction from seeing Kail in jail for 24 hours wouldn't compare to the pain of explaining to Isaac why he did it. Jo has a long history of being the bigger person, and Kail knows this and exploits it.

It was not worth spending 24 hours in jail to her, I am sure, I am just very certain she didn't believe it would ever come to that.

• Love 20
6 hours ago, Tatum said:

She would deserve it, but Jo would never do that. The satisfaction from seeing Kail in jail for 24 hours wouldn't compare to the pain of explaining to Isaac why he did it. Jo has a long history of being the bigger person, and Kail knows this and exploits it.

It was not worth spending 24 hours in jail to her, I am sure, I am just very certain she didn't believe it would ever come to that.

I don't envy Jo's position here but I can't help but wonder what message it sends to kids when they see one of their parents continually doing the wrong thing, getting over and being gleeful about not holding to the agreement you made because they know the other parent won't have them held accountable. I guess I don't see anything wrong with Jo telling Isaac that Kail is not allowed to do this and when you do the wrong thing there are consequences. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I don't envy Jo's position here but I can't help but wonder what message it sends to kids when they see one of their parents continually doing the wrong thing, getting over and being gleeful about not holding to the agreement you made because they know the other parent won't have them held accountable. I guess I don't see anything wrong with Jo telling Isaac that Kail is not allowed to do this and when you do the wrong thing there are consequences. 

True, but in this specific case, I think he’s doing the right thing. Isaac is very sensitive and if he wanted to go with Kail to Hawaii, I can easily see him blaming himself should Kail get punished for flouting their custody agreement. 

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, Tatum said:

True, but in this specific case, I think he’s doing the right thing. Isaac is very sensitive and if he wanted to go with Kail to Hawaii, I can easily see him blaming himself should Kail get punished for flouting their custody agreement. 

Yeah, as much as I can’t stand Kail and hate to see her getting away with breaking rules, I have to agree. Children tend to internalize and blame themselves when parents disagree about issues concerning them. Isaac might feel bad for enjoying himself in Hawaii if he thinks his father is upset and his mother might get in trouble.

I would feel differently if it were a matter of Isaac’s safety and well-being— but it’s really a matter of Kail being her usual entitled hose beast self.

• Love 15

My two cents, and only from the pictures they shared with us, Isaac spent more time with Leah.  Chris was there.  Everything they seemed to share with us showed Isaac with Leah and Kail with Lincoln and Lux.  Maybe Isaac doesn’t care much for Chris.  While they were on the boat cruising all Chris did was sit in the car and whine about how he didn’t get on the boat because they wouldn’t let him drive the boat.  I kid you not in the ten mins of listening to him, he rarely said anything except “they wouldn’t let me drive the boat so I didn’t go on the boat.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ How old is Chris supposed to be? I could see Isaac confiding in Jo that he may not have had fun because Chris acted like a 2 yr old instead of a 20 something ur old man. Maybe he even said it in a phone call home to Jo.  I know it’s all assumption but the dude got on my nerves! I can’t imagine what poor Isaac felt like.  He hung around Leah more than Kail.  

Edited by Mkay
Errors
  • Love 20
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

My two cents, and only from the pictures they shared with us, Lincoln spent more time with Leah.  Chris was there.  Everything they seemed to share with us showed Isaac with Leah and Kail with Lincoln and Lux.  Maybe Isaac doesn’t care much for Chris. 

Edited by akr
interrupted! to be continued . . .
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, akr said:

Well, that was a false start . . . 

Maybe - or maybe he just preferred to hang out with the kids who are more his own age rather than with his little brothers & the people he sees every day at home. 

I don't think Jo comes off great in this situation,  either.  It's going to be hard on Isaac to leave him out of a nice trip or force him to choose, or to worry about who might be upset, etc.  Both parents need to try to put Isaac's welfare first.  There are consequences to having a child with someone when you are way too young, including that you are very likely to have to juggle parental responsibilities not just with your ex but with future children on both sides of the family, & the key is to put Isaac first, not get caught up in which parent is at fault.

39 minutes ago, akr said:

Maybe - or maybe he just preferred to hang out with the kids who are more his own age rather than with his little brothers & the people he sees every day at home. 

I don't think Jo comes off great in this situation,  either.  It's going to be hard on Isaac to leave him out of a nice trip or force him to choose, or to worry about who might be upset, etc.  Both parents need to try to put Isaac's welfare first.  There are consequences to having a child with someone when you are way too young, including that you are very likely to have to juggle parental responsibilities not just with your ex but with future children on both sides of the family, & the key is to put Isaac first, not get caught up in which parent is at fault.

True. I wish I could share that Instagram Live with Chris.  Even I would end up jumping in the ocean and swimming back to Jo. Ha!!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7

Eesh with that picture. I agree that Kail looks like Cathleen Turner or possible Faye Dunaway. It looks like she is restraining Isaac. Lincoln looms adorable. Soapy continues to look like a little cavegirl. Please cut his hair and if you won't cut it, adr least fix it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:35 PM, akr said:

I doubt Jo would have made him miss a trip - but I am wondering why Kail had a scheduling issue at all - she doesn't have a job, the kids are on break.. could it be that it was the only time Chris could make it?  My guess is that she scheduled it according to his needs.  Not that he has a job that I know of, but maybe he had other vacations booked with other fatass loser women.  

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:45 PM, Booger666 said:

Holy cow!  I thought Kathleen Turner had kidnapped Kail’s kids.  Kathleen Turner is 65 years old.  All those fillers, veneers and Botox is doing Kail no favors.

736AAD62-CCF4-41DB-84E7-9F49406775E8.jpeg

46D00232-6472-4529-96A8-509BDAF54748.jpeg

I agree, Kail is HUGE, and puffy and gross, but Kathleen Turner at 95 will be more gorgeous and beautiful than Kail can ever hope to be.

Dear GOD Kail's hand is MASSIVE! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I wonder what Kail thinks of her buddy Lindsay Crisley's family possibly going to jail for tax fraud!  I wonder if they will address it on the podcast.

ETA it gets worse for Lindsay Crisley - her DAD, who is in custody because of tax fraud was blackmailing her and threatening to release her SEX TAPE!  Apparently she was cheating on her husband with 2 dudes from the Bachelor.  So... wonder what Kail thinks of all of this...

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2019 at 2:31 PM, heatherchandler said:

I wonder what Kail thinks of her buddy Lindsay Crisley's family possibly going to jail for tax fraud!  I wonder if they will address it on the podcast.

ETA it gets worse for Lindsay Crisley - her DAD, who is in custody because of tax fraud was blackmailing her and threatening to release her SEX TAPE!  Apparently she was cheating on her husband with 2 dudes from the Bachelor.  So... wonder what Kail thinks of all of this...

She doesn’t want to comment   But us is bad about fact checking before posting.  They called chase Lindsay’s step brother.    And they didn’t get the number right on how many grandchildren Queen Elizabeth 2 has.   Plus it’s where Tyler and Cate run to 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

She doesn’t want to comment   But us is bad about fact checking before posting.  They called chase Lindsay’s step brother.    And they didn’t get the number right on how many grandchildren Queen Elizabeth 2 has.   Plus it’s where Tyler and Cate run to 

I saw it on dailymail, the most reliable "news" source! 

Kidding!  But the blackmail thing is legit - her lawyer is quoted and there was a legal letter posted on the site.  She filed a police report!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7359637/Todd-Chrisley-tried-extort-daughter-sex-tape.html

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I can't help but wonder if this is a publicity stunt cooked up by Javi and Lauren, since they are supposedly no longer on the show. Of course, it's more then possible that that they really are just toxic and dysfunctional. I'll never understand why, after marrying Kail too young and having such a shit marriage, he'd be so eager to settle down again. Fuck, be single for a while! Work on yourself! Travel, pick up a hobby, go back to school-you don't have to be partnered to be happy (and most of these TM couples aren't, anyway). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I'll never understand why, after marrying Kail too young and having such a shit marriage, he'd be so eager to settle down again. Fuck, be single for a while! Work on yourself! Travel, pick up a hobby, go back to school-you don't have to be partnered to be happy (

Oh, I don't think Javi married Lauren or knocked her up because he was so desperate for a life partner, or to settle down. I think his motivation begins and ends with what, in his estimation, will make him marketable for reality TV.

• Love 10

“Even though I’ve said things in the past, it’s not my place to comment on their relationship or issues,” she told the magazine. “I wish him the best whether they’re together or not.” 

That same day, she posted a tweet that many followers seem to think was in reference to Lauren and Javi.

“I’m convinced the happiest looking couples on IG have the most problems,” she wrote.

So, in true Kail fashion, she's going to say she's taking the high road, while simultaneously actually doing the very thing she said she wouldn't do.

Following the fight, Lauren unfollowed Javi on Instagram and, at press time, was still not following him. Lauren has also deleted a bunch of photos of her and Javi off of her Instagram

Yes, that is my first action to take when I have a knockdown, drag out fight that gets the cops called. I immediately pull up my social media accounts and hit my fiance where it hurts- unfollowing him.

Also, don't these jokers live together? What's the point of unfollowing someone online when you actually still share a physical space with them?

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

What's the point of unfollowing someone online when you actually still share a physical space with them?

Obviously, it's just an excuse to get that sweet sweet make-up re-follow. It's still not better than hate following someone, but it's a little more emotionally relieving that your standard Wednesday night following. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Obviously, it's just an excuse to get that sweet sweet make-up re-follow. It's still not better than hate following someone, but it's a little more emotionally relieving that your standard Wednesday night following. 

So, Lauren still gets a front row show when Javi eats bad shrimp, but doesn't get to see his super sexy gym locker room selfies. Sounds fair.

• LOL 5

PLOT THICKENS: 'TEEN MOM 2' DAD JAVI MARROQUIN CALLS COPS ON SISTER AMID FIGHT WITH FIANCÉE LAUREN

In the 911 call obtained from the City of Dover Police Department, Marroquin, 27, told a dispatcher, “I’m trying to get someone out of my house. I’m trying to go to sleep, but they won’t leave.”

He then revealed the person is his sister. Lidia, 31, has appeared on multiple episodes of Teen Mom 2.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

We will get to watch her exciting life of picking out paint colors, blinds, furniture etc for her new house!  Oh and her boss job of owner of pothead hair products! 😳

Who does she think she is Tamra Barney? Tam moves every season too. I hate moving. Fuck I still have boxes I should just toss from 5 years ago. Haven't even looked in them. Good thing I have guest rooms and no guests! 

Looks like I have a winter project;)

• LOL 4
  • Love 13