Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/10/2019 at 9:33 AM, Mr. Minor said:

Well, it was one of the best neighborhoods in the area. Then Karl purchased a lot there.

Seriously. Can you imagine being a cardiologist, big shot MBA finance/insurance businessperson with multiple years of experience working your butt off, or highly esteemed lawyer who could finally afford that neighborhood after working 30 years, etc...and then Kail moves in with her legion of leased luxury vehicles, ever-changing cadre of hangers-on/moochers, 3 kids by 3 baby daddies (and constant custody exchanges), and MTV cameras/trucks/equipment/producers (and Chris & his buddies throwing pool parties whenever he decides he and Kail are “on” again & loud fights when they’re not) moving in down the street??? 

I’d think that Kail’s chaos would make the neighborhood less desirable for wealthier, educated people who just want to enjoy their uppahclass lifestyle that they’ve spent years in school/working for without the reality TV show teen mom’s chaos living down the street. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 3
  • Love 19

So, I’m living in Delaware (only temporarily, thank god) and had to drive down to Dover today. I’m nosy and have access to title software, so I looked up Kailyn’s house. First, she’s an idiot to have it listed in her own name 🙄 Apparently Javi’s name came off title in early 2018 and she refinanced the house then, putting less than 10% down. She has like zero equity in the house and is already “moving up”? She is so dumb. Also, Delaware sucks! Dover is prettier than Wilmington but I’ve heard horror stories about “down state”, like don’t ever need to go to a doctor down here because they tend to be terrible. She shouldn’t move away from Jo and Javi, but really they should all move somewhere less crappy. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Faul McCartney said:

She shouldn’t move away from Jo and Javi, but really they should all move somewhere less crappy. 

It's kind of funny how they're all sort of stuck in a State none of them have any ties to. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Faul McCartney said:

So, I’m living in Delaware (only temporarily, thank god) and had to drive down to Dover today. I’m nosy and have access to title software, so I looked up Kailyn’s house. First, she’s an idiot to have it listed in her own name 🙄 Apparently Javi’s name came off title in early 2018 and she refinanced the house then, putting less than 10% down. She has like zero equity in the house and is already “moving up”? She is so dumb. Also, Delaware sucks! Dover is prettier than Wilmington but I’ve heard horror stories about “down state”, like don’t ever need to go to a doctor down here because they tend to be terrible. She shouldn’t move away from Jo and Javi, but really they should all move somewhere less crappy. 

Maybe what she said is true...she put all of her savings into her hair products "company."

Yikes.

• Useful 1
45 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Maybe what she said is true...she put all of her savings into her hair products "company."

Yikes.

I hope she formed an entity to protect herself with the company! Seriously, Delaware laws are so anti-consumer and the people of Delaware, way too much in favor of corporations. She should take advantage of that (maybe only) benefit of being in Delaware!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

I hope she formed an entity to protect herself with the company! Seriously, Delaware laws are so anti-consumer and the people of Delaware, way too much in favor of corporations. She should take advantage of that (maybe only) benefit of being in Delaware!

I think, don’t quote me, that it’s being designed and manufactured in Texas.   That’s why she’s always going to Dallas when it pertains to pothead. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

Of course she had to refinance, you can’t keep a VA loan on a home if the veteran or spouse is not occupying it.  she is lucky she only had to pay 10% to get out. She is overloaded in real estate debt.  Her  co-worker is doing her no favors.  If David get himself captured by the SWAT, this show may be dunzo. 

Also, no one is buying her pot shampoo just like no one is buying Chelsea’s dumb backpacks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Of course she had to refinance, you can’t keep a VA loan on a home if the veteran or spouse is not occupying it.  she is lucky she only had to pay 10% to get out. She is overloaded in real estate debt.  Her  co-worker is doing her no favors.  If David get himself captured by the SWAT, this show may be dunzo. 

Also, no one is buying her pot shampoo just like no one is buying Chelsea’s dumb backpacks.

Yeah, the refinancing is normal but less than 10% down on a not super expensive house in the boonies is inexcusable at her income level. There’s tons of new construction in her area, too, so good luck selling and making any money on it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

But how bad can she really be doing with the TM income she's been pulling in the past few years? 

Depends on how much she’s spending...it’s shocking how quickly even high salaries can be spent. Childcare is expensive, fancy clothes for her herd of kids, expensive cars and trips. I don’t think she’s poor by any stretch, but it’s entirely possibly she’s spending all or most of what she makes. Even living in crappy Delaware! 

• Love 11

If you factor in taxes, everyday expenses, health insurance, luxury cars, fancy vacations, lip fillers, Botox, private school, money she blew on Chris, etc., I can see a scenario where Kail isn't poor by any means, but not as flush as we'd expect her to be given her earnings. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If you factor in taxes, everyday expenses, health insurance, luxury cars, fancy vacations, lip fillers, Botox, private school, money she blew on Chris, etc., I can see a scenario where Kail isn't poor by any means, but not as flush as we'd expect her to be given her earnings. 

It’s not what you make it’s what you spend*- my grandfather always said that. 

* to a certain degree, a certain level of income is necessary to maintain survival, health and minimal comforts. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

You reminded me of something. Remember when she had those judgements against her in the last yr or two where she was behind on taxes and behind on her landscaping/trash bill. So far behind that they took her to court. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Jade (Jenelle's replacement) will be introduced to the Teen Mom 2 audience via Kail's podcast:

MTV is moving quickly as it seeks a fresh start on its "Teen Mom" franchise ... the network is already filming with Jenelle Evans' replacement, Jade Cline. 

Sources close to production tell TMZ ... 'Teen Mom' producers will be filming Kailyn Lowry's podcast in New York this weekend, where special guest Jade will officially announce a pretty poorly kept secret ... that she's stepping in for Jenelle. 

The podcast is called, "Coffee Convos with Kail Lowry & Lindsie Chrisley" ... and MTV cameras will be rolling as the hosts sit down for an interview with Jade. 

Our 'Teen Mom' sources tell us, show producers felt the podcast was the perfect way to announce Jenelle's replacement ... because Kailyn will also be costarring alongside Jade!!!

We're told the reveal will air next week ... which lines up with the "Teen Mom 2" reunion.

• Love 2

Can they not just merge the two shows now? They could just do a show with Kailyn, Leah, Chelsea, Maci, Catelynn, and Amber. Heck, Amber doesn't really have anything to do with Leah so they could even get rid of her and just focus on the 5 girls. Adding in Brianna, Bristol, Cheyenne, and now Jade? Hard pass. I don't watch any of the new girls and can't imagine I'll watch Jade, either.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Can they not just merge the two shows now? They could just do a show with Kailyn, Leah, Chelsea, Maci, Catelynn, and Amber. Heck, Amber doesn't really have anything to do with Leah so they could even get rid of her and just focus on the 5 girls. Adding in Brianna, Bristol, Cheyenne, and now Jade? Hard pass. I don't watch any of the new girls and can't imagine I'll watch Jade, either.

Who is Jade?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Who is Jade?

She has a daughter whose name is spelled Kloie (you probably would have guessed that), a live-in boyfriend/baby daddy who's an addict and didn't tell her when he quit his job, and used his new spare time to play video games and drive her car even though his license was suspended (you probably would have guessed that), and a mother who's an addict and mooches off her (you probably would have guessed that).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She has a daughter whose name is spelled Kloie (you probably would have guessed that), a live-in boyfriend/baby daddy who's an addict and didn't tell her when he quit his job, and used his new spare time to play video games and drive her car even though his license was suspended (you probably would have guessed that), and a mother who's an addict and mooches off her (you probably would have guessed that).

Big sigh. Well...

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Doesn't Jade work?

Yes she does, and I should have put that in my description of her because a Teen Mom (tm) having a real job is not something someone would guess.  However, she's new, so the serious MTV money hasn't started rolling in. 

• Love 5
On 5/18/2019 at 9:36 PM, galaxychaser said:

Jade is Jenelle 2.0

GOT THAT RIGHT.

Her story lines are MOM and BABY DADDY. Lots of fighting between the two plus the innocent poor cute baby scaring at them.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/17/2019 at 8:56 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I agree, either merge the shows or cancel both.  I fast forward through all the new girls.  I don't even know who Jade is, just like I didn't know who Cheyenne and Brianna were and I only knew Bristol because of her connection with her mom.  And i fast forward through all of their episodes and barely pay attention to Chelsea on the couch in sweats complainng about her "anxiety issues" or "pill popping" Leah and her made up drama.  

I think the franchise is about done.  Find something new MTV, 10 years is too long for this shitshow.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She couldn't get a mortgage?

or maybe the bank thinks MTV may be through with the "Teen Mom 2" franchise.  If she couldn't get a mortgage, why did she broadcast it all over the TV and get her kids all hyped at moving?

Definitely makes sense that she couldn't get the mortgage.  Poor kids, so sorry they had to be dragged through the "this is going to be our dream house, looks at all this land ... um, this big lot!"

She got them so hyped for a new McMansion and filmed it and everything.  I wouldn't be surprised if all this talk about a McMansion in a nice neighborhood was all for show.

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

I wouldn't be surprised if all this talk about a McMansion in a nice neighborhood was all for show.

I wouldn't either. How does a build fall through? Kail was talking like she'd already purchased the land.

If Kail wasn't able to dish out a hefty chunk of change for a down payment, then she really is pissing through money at an alarmingly scary rate. 

• Love 12

It’s also possible the HOA was not camera / filming friendly.  I don’t watch, but it sounded like it was a rather fancy neighborhood.  I can see there being some pushback about have production vehicles and camera crews on site.  They could very well have bylaws against it.   Just my take on it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Kail was upset that MTV didn't take an interest in her new house. I gues they knew something.

Kailyn Lowry Is Building a New House — But It Has Yet to Make Its 'Teen Mom 2' Debut

BY GABRIELLE BERNARDINI

When it comes to the Teen Mom 2 girls, drama always follows. In her most recent podcast episode, Kailyn Lowry spilled the tea on the upcoming MTV reunion special. 

"I wasn't going to go to the reunion and I want to be able to just clarify everything from my own mouth and not twisted words. I didn't want to go because one, every single year they are a cluster f--k," she said on her Coffee Convos with Lindsie Chrisley podcast.

While each cast member filmed different segments, the reality star revealed that she was extremely hurt after her kids were “completely cut out of” the program. 

"You guys can't even show that despite the fact that I have three baby dads and despite the fact that I do make s---ty decisions sometimes," the 27-year-old explained. "My kids are happy, healthy, and thriving and my kids interact with the crew just as much as everyone else's kids so now I'm pissed."

This is not the first time that Kail has made it known that she was not happy with the way MTV portrayed her on-screen. 

Last month, Kailyn revealed that she’d rather have the reality show focus on happy things in her life, such as, her new house. 

Yes, Kailyn Lowry is building a new home!

In an April 1 tweet, Kailyn made it known exactly what fans were missing when they watched the popular reality series. 

"Would’ve loved if @MTV filmed Isaac’s projects, him making high honors year after year, family pix (sometimes a nightmare to get one pic), house building stuff, my birthday, etc., but they never find that important enough,” she wrote.

The same day, she tweeted a follow up statement, adding: “Can y’all please let @MTV know that y’all like me being me & happy on #teenmom2 instead of bitter & talking about baby daddy bulls--t?!” 

Fans echoed similar sentiments after Kail revealed that she was moving. “I hope we get to see your new house come together!! You have such awesome interior design taste,” wrote one fan. 

Kailyn Lowry✔@KailLowry

Would’ve loved if @MTV filmed Isaac’s projects, him making high honors year after year, family pix (sometimes a nightmare to get one pic), house building stuff, my birthday, etc. but they never find that important enough.

Where does Kailyn Lowry live?

According to a fan, Kailyn is still set on raising her kids in Delaware, and is building her new home in Middleton. One Teen Mom 2 viewer familiar with the area tweeted, “Your new house looks beautiful! Awesome community great school district! You’ll love it here.”

Well, Kail does have a great knack for interior design, so we’re sure her new place will look amazing. If we can’t watch it all unfold on MTV, hopefully she’ll give us a behind-the-scenes look on social media. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wouldn't either. How does a build fall through? Kail was talking like she'd already purchased the land.

If Kail wasn't able to dish out a hefty chunk of change for a down payment, then she really is pissing through money at an alarmingly scary rate. 

Yeah pretty sure she said, "here is the lot I bought."  LIAR!

12 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kail was upset that MTV didn't take an interest in her new house. I gues they knew something.

Oh my GOD she is such a fucking idiot.  She thinks people tune in to see her just going about her day, happily taking her kids to school, etc.  She doesn't know that we watch to laugh at her.

14 minutes ago, druzy said:

According to a fan, Kailyn is still set on raising her kids in Delaware, and is building her new home in Middleton. One Teen Mom 2 viewer familiar with the area tweeted, “Your new house looks beautiful! Awesome community great school district! You’ll love it here.”

So, this is a bot yes?  Otherwise why would someone write that her new house looks beautiful if it was never built??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

Paging @Faul McCartney! Can you look up any additional land purchases in the Middleton area by Kail? I'm assuming not, since she said she's looking to buy land elsewhere, and if she'd already purchased the land, even if the "build" fell through, she's still have the land.

My guess is that with new construction, they (the bank) wanted at least 20% down, maybe more, and Kail assumed she could just put her usual pittance down. I would bet she either does not have the $100K in cash (assuming this was a $500K build), or she is unwilling to part with it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

She wants to move to Middletown?! I have a brother that lives near there,.. and now that I think about it, they bragged that their's was the best school district in the state! My sister and I are unimpressed with the education my bro's kids got, so I guess it's all relative. 

First Yolanda Hadid Foster Hadid (RHBH) buys a lavender farm near my high school, and now this? I only like these people on tv, not in my real life, and even then not so much.

Edited by SweetieDarling
she's BH not OC, how silly of me
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

I looked at the State of Delaware property records and unless Kail put the property in an LLC or corporation she didn't purchase any other property other than her current home.

She was probably looking at Hyett's Crossing Towns which is a new build community and getting consults but lied and said she purchased the property.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

I looked at the State of Delaware property records and unless Kail put the property in an LLC or corporation she didn't purchase any other property other than her current home.

She was probably looking at Hyett's Crossing Towns which is a new build community and getting consults but lied and said she purchased the property.

Kail is such an ass.  She used her kids by posing pictures and asking them if they are excited about the "new land".  

I can't stand her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I think it could be this one, based on the average price ($500K+) and this:

The Estates at Cedar Lane

This exquisite single family new home community in Middletown, DE has homes on ½ acre homesites, up to 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths & a side entry garage. Limited homesites remain! Don’t miss this opportunity to live in Delaware's #1 school district, Appoquinimink.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

Paging @Faul McCartney! Can you look up any additional land purchases in the Middleton area by Kail? I'm assuming not, since she said she's looking to buy land elsewhere, and if she'd already purchased the land, even if the "build" fell through, she's still have the land.

My guess is that with new construction, they (the bank) wanted at least 20% down, maybe more, and Kail assumed she could just put her usual pittance down. I would bet she either does not have the $100K in cash (assuming this was a $500K build), or she is unwilling to part with it.

I’m seeing the same thing as @druzy  if she bought a lot in Middletown, it’s not in her name. More likely that she put down a deposit on a lot and isn’t going through with the sale. Sometimes it takes awhile for records to show new owners when there is new construction, but more likely she just didn’t close the sale. I’ve heard good things about Middletown, but it’s still crappy Delaware. If she’s that worried about public schools, she should move to Pennsylvania.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

It's absolutely hilarious how she seems to really believe that she's some kind of sophisticated, successful... I don't even know what? Intellectual? Socialite? Aspirational figure? Maybe she should write an op-ed for the New York Times about her opinions on accurate, feminist-positive representations of young mothers on reality TV. I mean, she is a best-selling NYT author and all, so it makes sense... Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Who literally cannot sit next to someone she dislikes, for 5 minutes or so.  So mature and enlightened.   🤡

• Love 17

I'm so over Kail.  I'm not watching her frolic in the surf with Leah next season.

The girlses have turned this show into the Lifestyles of the Rich MTV Paycheck.  

Bring back the struggle.

• Love 16
On 5/20/2019 at 9:19 PM, TheRealT said:

I'm confused. 1) MTV did film a segment about her "house building" (really just a scene of her going to talk to some guy on a vacant lot, so, not hard to understand why they didn't find that a riveting storyline). Actually, two scenes because there was another scene of her talking about going to the vacant lot. 2) What, in her mind, was there to film about her talking to people about building a house on an empty lot, then having the deal fall through before a spade of earth is turned?

Kail is so completely full of shit and her attitude about how MTV should be filming all the highlights of her amazing life is laughable. Is she claiming that the scenes of her being a vindictive, immature, dramatic, dickmatized hosebeast are somehow faked? No, she's asserting that, though all of that stuff is real, MTV should film Isaac getting an A on an assignment instead of her making a fool of herself crying and screaming over Baby Daddy #3 or behaving like a 14-year-old over Baby Daddy #2's new Baby Mama. Because, as the holder of a bachelor's degree in communications, she knows that that kind of thing would make a better, more successful and socially relevant show.

It's absolutely hilarious how she seems to really believe that she's some kind of sophisticated, successful... I don't even know what? Intellectual? Socialite? Aspirational figure? Maybe she should write an op-ed for the New York Times about her opinions on accurate, feminist-positive representations of young mothers on reality TV. I mean, she is a best-selling NYT author and all, so it makes sense... Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I love you for this!!! You described her fucking perfect 👌🏽 She’s a straight clown ass bitch lol 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7