Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

If I was having seven of one gender please Lord let it be boys! 

I have 3 daughters and they are a handful!  Lol

Boys can be close when they're younger. But once those hormones kick in at about age 14...whoa...lots of physical fights and trash talking.  And seven? Close in age? That will be a lot of testosterone running wild in that house.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Boys can be close when they're younger. But once those hormones kick in at about age 14...whoa...lots of physical fights and trash talking.  And seven? Close in age? That will be a lot of testosterone running wild in that house.

And in their pre-teen and teen years, they eat like ravenous animals, lol! Kail’s grocery bills are going to be huge!

• Like 6

Princess Eugenia Kailynette HeartsDesire, and her twin brother Jim.

I feel sorry for that little girl, who is going to be the object of Kailyn trying to raise herself better than her mom did and give herself a happier childhood, but maybe more sorry for her brother, who is likely to be ignored in the pack of boys that Kailyn has.  That baby girl is going to be the Chosen One, and all the others afterthoughts.  I hope I'm wrong, but we shall see.

Edited by Fosca
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Wonder how long until the latest father splits. At 25 being a parent to 7 kids yeahhh I’m thinking he’s leaving in a year.

Kail better be financially ready to pay for 7 kids.

That latest daddy might be a genius. He rented his own in Kails neighborhood house out and moved in with Kail. I’m thinking she pays and he’s the SAHD!  
Somebody has to watch the kids while Kail pursues her dreams!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
45 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

That latest daddy might be a genius. He rented his own in Kails neighborhood house out and moved in with Kail. I’m thinking she pays and he’s the SAHD!  
Somebody has to watch the kids while Kail pursues her dreams!

Ahem you mean:

Kail pursues new men lol

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
On 11/21/2023 at 8:42 PM, oliviabenson said:

According to Chris the twins were born before Halloween. 

If it’s true her twins are 11-12 months younger than Rio.

It could be true--didn't she say she got pregnant sometime in March? Twins may come early, too so they may actually have been born and for whatever reason, Kail is keeping quiet for now.

On 11/23/2023 at 8:35 AM, Adiba said:

It could be true--didn't she say she got pregnant sometime in March? Twins may come early, too so they may actually have been born and for whatever reason, Kail is keeping quiet for now.

I wonder if she did that egg selection and ordered boy and girl twins.  Is that even legal?  

21 hours ago, AstridM said:

Of course it is.

I didn’t know you could do it for vanity reasons.  I guess rich people will choose a sex and stick it in a surrogate stomach.   Like Paris Hilton and so many others vain women.  

On 11/23/2023 at 7:35 AM, Adiba said:

Kail is going to make as much money as she can on these twins. 

First the boy girl question asked, answered, corrected, don’t know, now they were born before she admitted boy girl?

Kail is marketing the hell out of this one!

I’m guessing once she finishes gathering those excited to know she will have a huge spread in People!

I’m sure they are negotiations about size of spread and $$$. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1